Please help Hide me (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

"Well...my mum...was a vampire and a doctor she has Ids for me to get blood in her place" Yukie admitted.

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Dragongirl26

"I guess I haven't aged in a long time like the other pups" Yukie replied as he snacked on his peach.

(Thanks!)

"I stopped aging at twelve, but normally in human years I would be eighteen" Yukie admitted as he looked at the camp.

"Im fine with the name oh wise elder" Yukie replied sarcastically as he smirked and went to the stove cooking his lunch.

"Oh go suck the blood out of your dick" Yukie snapped as he continued cooking his meal not liking being ridiculed.

Yukie ate and watched a pack of wolves go by afew stopping and staring at him the pack members clearly knowing him.

Yukie looked at kiba and went back to him terrified of the wolfs that had moved in close to where he lived.

"As if! We live here now attack us an you'll regret it" the elder wolf hissed before heading homes.

Yukie moved away from kiba hating the sudden bloodshed as one of the wolfs smirked and grabbed yukies hair ripping into his body and sinking his teeth into his shoulder Yukie cryinnout in deep pain.