Please help Hide me (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Dragongirl26

Yukie just smiled a little and snuggled closer to his alpha enjoying the company more then he would like to admit.

Yukie watched him and played with his hair before falling asleep as he happily snuggled closer waking up later hungry and heading outside to see if he could find food.

Yukie huffed and carried his bloody fish back bitemarks deep into the fish as he tried to keep from gagging.

"I will make some food for us now." he said as he started to drain the blood out for him and then started to make sushi and cooked fish and everything that he could with this fish he made some rice too after about an hour he was done and set it on the table. "Here we go."

"It looks amazing!" Yukie replied happily grabbing the food and eating it quickly the poor pup starving.

"I can try they are pretty big" Yukie replied thinking about it as he frowned. "Only male deers" he replied not wanting to kill a mom or her babies.

Yukie just huffed and sat in the field watching the deer walk around him as he tried to decide which one he wanted.

Yukie found a nice big male as he moved quietly and swiftly easily taking the deer down and snapping it's neck.

Kiba came in and smiled. "You did a good job for your first kill." he said smiling and picked the deer and running it home and sighed when he got it there. "I should gut it outside after I take all its blood out." he said thinking about it

"Gross" Yukie replied carrying a small rabbit that was still alive as he just set it down the rabbit to afraid to move.