Hiding in your closet (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

"Sin! You can't get that excited" Yukie replied as he sighed at the glass everywhere from the broken lightbulb as sin stopped knowing he was somewhat in trouble.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• KoBu

The older twins waved it off. "Don't make such a fuss, he's better he lets it out then keep it all bottled in. If a younglings like him does, Sin will develop a complex that could have negative repercussions down the road." Cia explained. "Besides where adults who can all handle it, don't get your knickers in a twist." Blaine teased

"Please...sometimes it's worse when he's having bad days, hence the hospital taking care of him" Yukie replied as he cleaned it up sin watching curiously. "I'm trying not to get mad It's...just something he can't do around humans and he needs to learn that"

"Well still... He can't hold it in all the time." Ciaran retorted. "If you let him use his abilities more, maybe he'll get under better control"

"Is there a safe place for him to do that?" Yukie asked curiously as he kissed sins head the boy wanting to be held.

Cia settle little Raven on his lap. "We can always build a little secure spot in the house, have it padded and reinforced." He proposed "maybe we could even call in a few members of the day to help when we're.... um ... occupied" the hell horse trailed off with a blush

"I wouldn't mind that though tonight we are moving out stuff to this house so I can have more kimonos to wear" Yukie replied with a smile.

"Why don't you just ask Madama Arcana? Her silk is the best you could hope to find..." Blaine stated. Ciaran jumped in before Yukie could answer. "He makes his own kimono Sister, besides he doesn't know anybody from the underworld remember? He's been raised top side all his life." Cia didn't mean to sound rude, but he was only speaking the truth before any real trouble could stir.

"I'd prefer my human dealers while their still alive" Yukie replied to Blaine before leaving as he huffed and waited for his mate to take him home.

Blaine rolled her eyes, "Well if you change your mind--" she was cut off when Kelpie came charging in and flattened himself againat the door.

The twins looked up surprised, both without a word until Ciaran spoke, "Did you play, hide the hot dpg with daddy and he wants more.then the treat?"

Kelpie nodded.

"...children in the room!" Yukie replied as he covered sins ears the boy of course having heard it and had now millions of questions.

The twins and the mother rolled their eyes again. "They'll hear much worse in this family."

Suddenly a loud sing song voice came through the house.

"KEEE~LLLPIIIEEEE~"

"focken shit!!" And kelpie went running out the door to the otherside

"Is this normal?" Yukie asked Cia as he snickered watching kelpie run out the door. "Your mate went through the kitchen and out the door I'd catch him on the other side~" Yukie yelled to the man as he snickered.

Amon came boundimg through the kitchen, almost bouncing. That alone would be odd to see, so to then see a giant hell hound do it was hysterical.

Cia and Blaine watched in unison

"....Daddy really wants those pups" Cia said.

"FUCK YOU YUKIE!! PUT ME DOWN AMON!!." Kelpie yelled through the hall as he was dragged away to his fate.

Yukie just laughed and enjoyed the scene as he smirked and kissed his boys heads. "I'll be back soon cuties don't let grandpa kill grandma compleatly." He told them.

Cia set Raven into Blaines arms as he followed Yukie through the house to the portal to thw surface. He kissed both the lids goodbye before hand and readied for Yukie to leave

(I was evil on the other one >:3)

Yukie smiled once they arrived him and instantly went and snuggled his bed desperately having missed his home as he just snuggled a pillow.

[i know its why im having a hard time responding xD ]

Cia leaned against the door frame and chuckled. "We're coming back you know. We wont be fone forever " he said with a smile

(Lol well Yukie did just lose a weeks worth of pay.)

"I don't need to come back I just wanted some clothes and some books" Yukie replied packing a bag.

(Ill think of something, i just nees to make sure its good)

"And some baby planning books...." another shy smile. "Are you... really sure about us having more childern .... i mean.... Sin is one thing but twins run in my family....maybe triplets if we arent careful..." he explained

(Okay just no killing off tama :3)

"I'm fine with more babies....just sin might not be he's a little jealous" Yukie admitted packing some small trinkets and things to put in the kids rooms.

(So kill him in the most painful way possible >:3 )

"Well thats most older children with new babies coming in....but he'll get over it im sure. " Cia stated simply. "My main concern is if its multiples...."

(No!!! Bad bad! No killing off my love interest!!! This family has babaies!!!)

"I can deal with lots of babies besides deer and horses only have two at a time three max" Yukie replied as he smiled.

(But whhhhhyyyyyyyy~ itd be so fun if he suddenly disappeares forever :D )

"But you forget, Im only half in both terms, my father is a hound remember?" Cia reminded Yukie "and while i highly doubt we'd have more then two at a time, it is a possiblity however slim."

(Then who would Yukie love?)

"Well as a deer I don't know how many my parents had" Yukie admitted as he snuggle Cia.

• Saga locked this topic