Hiding in your closet (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

" I want to Yukie.... But I can't just drop thousands and thousands of years of breeding and instincts. You were raised by humans.... I was raised by my own kind...It's not just going to happen because you want it to." Ciaran spoke straight from his breaking heart.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• KoBu

"Let me help you learn...I helped sin when he was little I'm still helping him now" Yukie replied as he walked over to Cia..."I'm scared...I don't want the boys to get hurt by this activity or think violence is okay"

Cia gave a heavy sigh. " Teaching a child is easier then teaching an adult, Yukie.... Their minds are still new to the world around them. Still able to take in information and use it." He crossed his arms, " And on top of that, regardless of the blood shed, this is my culture. I don't want to just erase all of the history from my people and my kids... they deserve to know the people who live and work here." Ciaran walked towards the edge of woods and motioned for Yukie to follow.

"...you have to understand why I'm not okay with this" Yukie replied slowly following as he frowned.

" I know your not.... But I'm not ok with just erasing and blocking out a part of who I am.... You don't have to accept the dark parts of me.... but please try and at least like the parts that aren't" Cia motioned for the other to look at the large valleys. The open air and over the horizon, the sea. Animals scampered across the grasses down below. Fairies followed. Out on the ocean, you could see mermaids preening on rocks. Cia looked back to Yukie.

"All of those creatures out there.... each of them has a dark secret, but looking at them you wouldn't think so ... would you ..."

"No I wouldn't...and I don't hate you...just don't force me to eat your human meat...let me ease into it" Yukie replied as Raven started crying the poor child hungry and not liking he was confined to yukies kimono as he fussed.

"I'll only hunt what grandma says I can" sin replied hesitantly quite wanting to try real hunting and understanding what Cia was saying.

"..... I .... never said you had to eat it.... Just join us in the hunt" Cia deadpanned. "Is this what you've been worried about the whole time? I wasn't gonna force you to eat anything, it's just a bonding experience.... It's a sign that your apart of the family" He explained

"I don't want to see a gruesome death" Yukie replied with a frown..."make it quick and painless when I'm with you" he admitted.

Again Ciaran deadpanned. " We drown them Yukie.... We sing to them to keep them calm and drown them.... Don't think it can get any less gruesome then that..."

"Oh... thought you all ripped them to shreds...that's not as bad after afew lungful you die" Yukie replied relaxing some.

" It's the reason that we mostly attract children, but for older prey, especially men, kelpies can turn into women. There very few female kelpies. very few and far between. It's also why males can get pregnant." Cia continued to explain. And as if to prove his point, Ciaran began to turn. His hips got wider and his hair longer, his face features softer. " Just like this..."

"Don't Do that to me..." Yukie mumbled as he blushed clearly enjoying seeing the soft kind Cia he use to know some features recognizable in his feminine form..."I know you still hate me" he whispered as he tried to keep Raven calm the poor child starving.

Cia held out his arms for the child. " I don't .... hate you... I just hate what you didn't do.... You made me feel like I didn't matter... Like I was just something to stick your dick in..... Kelpies don't typically mate, but when they do... They are loyal to death so to have you just... abandon me, it was like a betrayal you broke my heart, Yukie."

"..I didn't..not like I would have been able to find this place...I don't exactly have demon skills" Yukie replied handing over Raven who fussed not understanding why he was being handed to Cia. "And you wherent just a fuck...you where my best friend"

Cia pulled down her shirt blouse to let Raven nurse.

"... Well... You didn't even make a move to at least try and stop my father.... kind of a mixed signal. And I know Raven was sick but he was safe in the hospital for a little bit.... But anyway that's selfish of me to say but long story short, I felt abandoned and so... I got angry." She pouted now hearing how childish it all sounded.

"Darling I'm not going to fight your father who can turn into a fucking wolf!" Yukie replied as he sighed and poked at sin who was playing with some random mushrooms he found. "Besides...I'm angry also...you took me away from my home...I worked really hard to get it and fix it up" Yukie replied as Raven huffed and poked at the breasts before looking at Cia like wtf.

Cia looked down at the child, "what has grandma spoiled you already? Well he's going to be busy for a bit. So either feed now or wait till we have a catch." He replied to the confused child. " And you could've easily have left the moment you were brought here. It's not hard to leave. I'm sure Blaine would've happily opened a portal to get you out of here..." He huffed at Yukie.

"I wasn't going to just leave you again" Yukie replied as he picked up sin and set him away from the mushrooms and the small stream nearby. Raven of course huffing but nursing clinging tightly to his mum and eating his poor body starving...."besides I don't entirely hate it here...just hate I couldn't have moved my stuff with us and sold the house" he admitted as sin hid behind him watching the deer run by as he looked at papa...

"I'm hungry..." he replied trying to behave and not wine or get in trouble.

" This place isn't really a place for the family." Cia explained, he pointed to a small bush of honey suckles for Sin. " You can suck on those dear. THey taste sweet, it'll tide you over for a bit, then I'll let you nurse ok?" He turns back to Yukie. " We use the palace for emergencies and family reunions"

"...I see..well you can't keep moving the kids around we need a permanent place to live" Yukie explained as he sighed and watched sin poke at the honey suckle not wanting them. "Either let me go and sell the house or we move back into it!"

" The only reason we're here so for the family to accept you, make Satan 'forgive' you for mating with one of his horses, AND make sure your actually ready to be apart of my family bloodline" Ciaran huffed and placed a hand on his hip as Raven nursed. He took the clover from Sin and plucked off a few petals and sucked on the end to show him. " See it's fine."

"It's not food though" sin replied stubbornly as he huffed and hid behind Yukie.

"And if they don't accept me what then?" Yukie replied as he looked at Cia..."I'm not apologizing for being with you because I love you" he added

" Well then you have to wait to eat then." Cia huffed and looked down at Raven. " You almost done little one?"

THe little Hell Horse looked back up to Yukie. " My parents don't want the apology, my future boss does. My parents just want you to have ... properly introduced yourself. And if Daddy hasn't tried to rip you apart now that your in his territory, that alone is promising. "

Raven huffed and glared at Cia with a lot of sass having not been fed much today. "I'll apologize if that will make you and your family happy" Yukie replied awkwardly.

Cia looked down at Raven. "What?! If you eat too much you'll get a tummy ache!" He scolded.

" You have to make it sincere! Don't half ass it understand? We don't need a heart felt speech, just to know you rbeing honest ok?"

• Saga locked this topic