Hiding in your closet (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

Cia felt the all to familiar feeling of heat coiling in his stomach. "I-i havent taken it for the past few nights since ive been home!"

Blaine had to giggle "Well certainly a very blunt child aren't you, Raven dear are you still hungry?" She asked the younger for as she left him a cup of warmed crimson.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• KoBu

"Good" Yukie whispered stepripping his mate right there as he continued touching and nipping at his body wanting all of him to be naked.

"Yeah I am...father says sometimes it causes to much trouble...but if you like your in even more trouble" sin explained taking the cup as he nodded wanting more food.

The He'll horse wanted to protest, his body was still thin from his self starvation. "I-I'm not the young little colt you had a few weeks ago you know....Im not much so be gentle ok?" Despite the fact he could easily crush a normal humans skull under his foot.

"Well here the rules are a little different." Blaine winked at Sin before boiling his nose. She turned to grab an apron and tie behind her back. " Now.... what else are two in the mood for? I am going to assume your parents are going to be preoccupied for awhile...."

"Your right, your too skinny" Yukie replied gently touching his thin frame as he sighed and kissed his mate before letting him go..."my...to be told to be gentle after so long~ your quite the sadist~"

"I'm not picky and Raven I allergic to stuff so I would trust feeding him jello I think" sin replied not really remembering the long list of things Raven couldn't eat.

Blaine touched her finger to her bottom lip. Well that wasn't good.... they had emergency allergy remedies in the kitchen for this reason but she still didn't want to put her brother's children at risk. After all they were her little babies as well now. "Raven sweetheart come over here a moment darling. " she called, a voice full of sugary sweetness.

Cia had to whimper a little. "I-I don't mean to be..." He didn't remember seeing Yukie look desperate when they last got intimate. Though last time he felt eyes on him so wasn't exactly focused on that particular situation "I can maybe handle a little roughness.... just don't brake me ok"

Raven huffed going over to her as he looked up at her cutely...."I think he can't have shrimp...milk...and I think crackers because of what's in them and then some fruits" Raven replied not sure if he was right.

"I can wait for a little longer" Yukie replied as he gently kissed Cia and mentioned for him to follow so they could eat.

Cia hid away his face from the embarrassment. He hadn't meant to disappoint his mate but his body wasn't ready to take on carrying a child. "I'm sorry.... give a week or two I'll be better and it'll be a better chance for the birth control to wear off" he offered a smile in hopes to make the other feel better.

Blaine hummed to herself, "Well still I wouldn't want to give either of you somethi bff you can't have so we'll stick with what we know. How's a nice bug warm bowl of O positive sound to you Raven? And you'd like some as well I'm sure Sin?"

"It's alright right now let's just focus on getting you healthy" Yukie replied lovingly as he kissed cias cheek.

"We don't drink that type dad says it's bad" sin replied as he frowned Yukie coming in the room and looking at the three as he sighed.

"Sin isn't allergic to anything he's just picky and Raven is only allergic to eggs makes him throw up a lot so we don't want him eating them" Yukie replied.

Cia giggled , he missed this feeling of being held and attend to so sweetly. Taking hold of Yukie's arm as they walked down the kitchen. He had to smile at the sight of his sister taking care of his little ones so well. He could tell Blaine was going to be very much like their Daddy when it came to taking care of pups of her own one day.

Blaine turned "ah well then I suppose pudding is out then. " she swayed over to the fridge to look for something more suitable for the children. She looked over to her brother "I imagine your hungry now as well .... you tan off before you really took a bite of anything " she asked

"Raven can't digest milk yet but next month he should be fine sin went through the same thing" Yukie replied as he kissed his boys heads and grabbed some instant noodles and cooked them for Raven to play with and eat.

"Have you tried soy milk?" Both the older twins answered in unison. "Blaine used to be the same way as a baby. But mum gave her a special soy milk formula and she took to it just fine." Cia explained. Blaine nodded and chimed in with, "I still spit up if others shook me and Daddy said it smelled liked mashed potatoes.... apparently didn't taste like it though. "

"Well if you have some I'm sure that Raven would try it though sins fine now" Yukie replied as he offered Raven some crackers and peanut butter. "Sometimes blood makes them sick so be careful with who they get it from" Yukie replied mentioning to the slight rash sin had. "Try to only feed him animal meat and blood until he adjusts to hunting I don't need him getting super sick" Yukie explained having kept the kids on a human diet so their little bodies did need time to adjust.

Blaine went to the pantry to pull out a box. "Lucky for us, mother always keeps a fresh stock" the twins smiled. Cia held out his arms for Raven "would you like to try something new Raven? " he smiled sweetly to the boy matching his sister's smiles

Raven nodded hesitantly before grabbing cias arm and climbing up towards him unstead when standing on his legs since he was still quite small. "What are you giving him?" Yukie asked curiously as he set down an apple for sin to munch on having grabbed it from the bowl?

"Just the soy milk, it's gentle for his little tummy so if he doesn't like it, it won't upset him" Ciaran answered, settling the little one in his lap. Blaine was by the stove warming up a bottle.

"Did your parents teach you how to do this stuff?" Yukie asked curiously as he smiled at the sight and grabbed his mate food so he could eat something also.

"Not just our parents the whole family. Horses and dogs have herd and pack mentality, caring for the young is the whole families job, despite slight differences of both spwcies..." Cia explained

Blaine was coming back with a bottle, "once my brother and I were old enough we helped take care of some of the younger pups and colts in our clan... it just comes as the natural thing to do for us.."she explained handing over the warm milk.

"It's quite amazing, I have to say I'm quite jealous you know so much" Yukie admitted as he snuggled sin and loved on him. "I hope you both can take good care of them in the future and raise them right"

Blaine whipped around with her hands on her hips. "Now listen here mister, just because we all take part doesn't mean your going anywhere!! I may not like you at all but your these kids daddy so had better act like it!" She scolded.

Ciaran had to bite his lip from snickering. She knew his sister meant no harm but she was never very good about hiding her emotions... much like their father.

"Well considering I need to leave for afew days as punishment you can watch the kids darling sister" Yukie replied with a smirk as he tied his hair up and looked at Cia. "You can join me if you want?"

Cia was surprised but nodded. He held the bottle for Raven to drink. Blaine huffed. "I'll be charging you by the day" but turned to Sin, "would like to spend a few days with me? Be my little man and help me around the house?"

"You can't charge daddy to play with us.." sin replied stubbornly as he sulked and looked at Blaine. "And I'll help clean but only if I get to play outside!" He replied happily.

"Well you certainly know what you want don't you." She continued to smile at the boy. "Well I suppose I can grant your request "

Cia giggled, his attention back to raven "how is it little one?"

Raven just looked at him with a huff and continued to eat not liking it as much as mum and grandmas but...it would do for now. "I want to go plant flowers and see all the trees! And maybe a frog!" Sin explained the child getting extreamly hyper and excited as the light suddenly exploded due to his little uncontrollable side.

"Well... I don't have those but we have sea turtles Nd I can show you how to grow coral under the water." She said covering her eyes. The flash was surprising but didn't say much of it. She and her brother had seen stranger things in there youth as children. Cia covered ravens eyes to keep the bright light from bothering him.

• Saga locked this topic