Hiding in your closet (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

Cia settled down with the three. He leaned over " You three are? " He stated simply. Blaine sat opposite her brother. " And for Lucifer to REALLY get to know the man who stole away his prized stallion..." She smirked smugly. Ciaran blushed and covered his face with his palm.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• KoBu

"I feel like this I should an ambush and we are all going to be yelled at" Yukie replied as sin looked up at his papa and played with a long strand of Yukies hair glad he could hide from everyone in yukies kimono with Raven.

Cia held up his hands and shook his head, " No No No! It's nothing like that Blaine just makes everything sound like gloom and doom!" He sent a glare to his twin whom was feigning innocence with a sweet smile. " It's .... they'd like to know whose going to be....well basically your going to be interviewing Horsemen now and you have to be in charge of the end of the world.... when it's time anyway."

"Pass I don't really feel like killing off your food source permently or ending the world" Yukie replied as he got up getting ready to leave and go back to bed.

" If you don't, you and Ciaran won't be able to be together as a family..." Kelpie called, the rest of the family stared after him. Ciaran looked ready to fall apart again.

"...lets be honest here Cia fucking hates me so why would I want to do some shitty job that causes a lot blood on my hands?" Yukie asked kelpie with a frowne.

Cia felt his heart break in two. He got up and walked out of the room tears in his eyes. Amon ran after the distraught Hell Horse.

Blaine got up shortly after shooting Yukie a look of disappointment.

Kelpie gave a disgruntled sigh. " You truly can't let yourself have something can you? I understand the price is high but that's why you get the option to choose if you'd just hush up and listen to somebody other then yourself for once!"

"All I hear whenever he sees me is how I fucked up his life and he was just a hole to fuck so excuse me for having doubts!" Yukie snapped at kelpie. "I don't know what to do...I'm scared tiered and feel like I don't belong here not to mention the person I chose as my mate hates me" Yukie replied for once breaking down and crying the man finally having reached his breaking point.

" Well that's precisely why we brought you here. He never said once he hated you. All he wanted to understand how he felt. We've been trying to welcome you into the family.... despite Blaine's absolute stubbornness making it difficult...." Kelpie explained. He lifted himself up from the table and stood beside Yukie and asked earnestly. " What is it you want Yukie..... What do you really want.... I mean besides going home and being a family. Just talk to me and please just tell me how to fix what you think is broken?"

"I just want the Cia I know back I don't want this one that hates me and our babies" Yukie replied as he just cried the kids not sure what to do as they watched having never seen papa cry before.

"Yukie.... he's been here the whole time. He's opened the door to let you back in but you seem to rebuke him at every turn for something neither of you has control over...." kelpie explained softly. " it's why your being given the reins to one of Satan's stallions...."

"What if i mess up though?" Yukie asked knowing how important this was to his mate the kids running off to find mom creeped out by dads crying.

" You can't mess up any worse then you have.... what more do you have to lose if Cia was the one to open the door? You need to let yourself in..." Kelpie explained gently.

Cia had ran to his room to bawl his eyes out

"I'm trying...just walk me through it please..." Yukie replied looking at kelpie..."what does this position actually mean?"

The two poked their head in.

" It just means your a commanding officer in my army..." Lucifer's booming voice yelled out over the both of the smaller males. He wore a smile but his aura screamed rage murder and suffering... You know the typical prince of darkness and embodiment of sinners

(Welcome back!)

"....oh fuck you!" Yukie replied instantly remembering this asshole as he glared and stood his ground not afraid of Lulu.

(Lol thanks, I won't be on too much tonight, just did an over night so kinda sleepy xD )

Luci snorted at Yukie. " Not very polite are you... Not very good examples to set for your officers is it?"

(lol I'm heading to bed soon I'm exhausted :3)

"I have no respect for rapists that don't use condoms" Yukie replied as he glared wanting to murder the man.

Luci rolled his eyes. " Oh don't try to be the saint. We all know you did the same thing to my Stallion. Your lucky I don't gut you alive and make you watch a line of other... " Lucifer cleared his throat then showed a dark smirk. " 'Men' fuck the shit out of him. Get it?"

"You have a son you owe child support for you can pay me back by leaving my mate alone....and then we can call it even and I won't bring it up." Yukie replied as he sighed trying to take kelpies advice and behave for cias sake..."...he needs to know who his father is and how to be a real demon...I can't teach him how to hunt or control his anger"

Luci shrugged. "please, you think he's my only kid? I'm Satan, I tend to get around, and haven't paid a dime in child support for anybody pretty boy, and if you want him o t learn to be a 'demon' you've got one waiting and crying in his room" A smug smirk sat on the Satanic King's lips, motioning to the hall that Cia had run down.

"I can see why his subjects love him he's so charming" Yukie replied with a huff as he walked off to go find his mate and lightly knocked on the door.

Cia had been sobbing into his pillow when the knock came. He called out, his voice cracking with the strain of holding in the tears. " Who is it?"

"It's me" Yukie replied coming in as he sighed..."I'm sorry, for being mean...I'll do what you want just don't cry anymore" Yukie whispered sitting beside his mate.

Cia looked up, eyes red and puffy and thin little lips trembling. " Don't do what I want, I want you to do what I need " Cia purposely left the sentence hanging for the other to interpret how he saw fit.

• Saga locked this topic