Hiding in your closet (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

Blaine held out her hand for the lily "then ill need that back for just a moment ok?"

Cia covered his face it was so red. "How badly do you want to get me pregnant?! Are you really ready to go again?"

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• KoBu

"....okay" sin replied hesitantly giving back his precious flower his cute eyes showing total heartbreak when he handed it over as he watched.

"Mmh I can go several times in one night but you need rest and food" Yukie replied kissing cias head with a smirk..."besides if you do carry my children you'll be quite hungry."

Blaine covered her mouth as she giggled. "No need to look so forlorn I'll give it back once I'm done I promise." She smiled taking hold of the lily. "Raven would you like to watch?" She asked sitting down on the floor theblily in her hands starting to glow.

Ciaran blushed more. "W-well my mother already told you I've taking thise herbs for birth controle and it still needs to work out of my system so...." he just trailed off from there

Raven squealed in delight at the glowing flower as he tried to grab it wanting to eat the strange new item as Raven watched finding his flower all the more pretty.

"Birth control can fail" Yukie replied as he carried his stuff to his new room and put things away happy to be home.

Cia raised an eyebrow. "Is that you hoping it'll fail if you fuck me into the mattress enough or have you never actually dealt with a kelpie's birth control?" He snickered

Blaine's began to turn milky white, and a light misty frost negan to swim and circulate around her hands, encasing around the lily. It seemed to shrink a little, before long it was a beautifully crystallized flower protected from the elements of the world. Blaine twirled her fingers away from it as a chain began to form.

"Mmh somewhat both~" Yukie replied as he sat on the clean bed and smoothed out a wrinkle. "Now then...I want to try riding you English style~"

"It's pretty" sin replied as he blushed amazed and fascinated by blaines magic and pure awesomeness Raven of course growing bored and wandering off to look at the fish.

"Oh god I now fully regret those sex puns " Cia groaned out with a smile. But he crawled over to Yukie and sat on his pelvis. "You sure you wanna ride the english way?"

Pulling the two ends together, Blaine set the clasp behind Sin's head. "There, and when your older and you find somebody you really like you can give them that as an enganment present so they'll automatically be a member of the family." She smiled down at the child. Of course it'd be a little more difficult then that but at least that will get his mate a foot in the door

"Mmhyeah and then I want to see how tight you are as a pretty horse" Yukie admitted touching his mates cheek lovingly.

"But I already like someone" sin replied his cheeks getting a little flushed from admitting it as he looked away shyly.

Cia felt his face might explode, "w-wait... do mean you wanna fuck me.... while I'm ..... 'in uniform'" meaning did yukie wanna screw him while he was a horse.

"Well good. Once your older give them that necklace and introduce them to the family. We just have to be sure they're strong enough and good enough for you." She gave another kiss to his forehead and went to check that Raven wasn't getting into any trouble with the fish

"Mmh maybe I'd defiantly like to try it~" Yukie replied as he nibbled on cias fingertips enjoying the fun game of tease the mate.

"...then I want you to keep it" sin replied as he held out the necklace to blaine blushing neon red at the sudden admittance of love.

Cia groaned and pitched forward to hide his face in Yukie's chest. "God were you this embarrassing before?! Unless you plan on being 'in uniform' as well, i don't think you'll be tall enough Luv."

Blaine turned a little surprised. A faint pink did stain her normally white cheeks. But she smiled. She knelt down to Sin's height. "What happened to marrying Raven when you got older?" She asked gently.

"Well I can use a ladder and I'm sure I could change my uniform to match yours...sin changes forms all of the time" Yukie replied as he smirked and kissed Cia. "Mmh maybe I'll be spotted" he teased.

"...I don't want anyone mean to marry you and make you leave!" Sin replied still wanting to stay with Raven but he didn't want his favorite person to be married off to some jerk. He huffed cutely before looking at Blaine dead serious. "I'll marry you both! That way you won't leave and Raven can still be with me!"

"OH MY GOD!!" Cia dived into the pillow beside Yukie. He screamed from the embarrassment of the mental image. "Do tou hear the words coming out of your mouth right now!" He laughed.

Blaine patted his head and smiled more. " Is that a promise then?"

"Oh come on and let me have fun~ just be happy I'm not in rabbit uniform...you wouldn't last ten minutes on this bed" Yukie whispered as he playfully nipped cias ear.

"Yes," sin replied as he offered to take Raven wanting to care for him so Blaine didn't have to.

Ciaran froze. If he was a computer, his brain would've short circuited and his face would've over heated and imploded.

All he could do was whimper out a very tiny "...ok..."

Blaine smiled more. "Then you had betyer remember that when your older." She wpuld hold the lily for awhile. But this was just a childhood crush it would fade in time.

"Good boy" Yukie replied as he just smirked and snuggled Cia relaxing beside him as he turned on the tv to watch with his mate.

"I will," sin replied as he snuggled Raven and went to show him the pretty fish.

Cia sighed and just laid down to snuggle with Yukie. ".... do you think we should get the bpys soon?" He asked

Blaine nodded and set them off to play in the field. She sighed and shook her head with a smile. "Make it fast boys! A storm is coming and you don't want to be in tge under tow "

"Yeah I'm sure Blaine is tiered of watching them though it's nice to have adult sexy time" Yukie whispered as he snuggled his mate and nipped at his nipple playfully before getting off the bed.

"Okay!" Sin replied as he continued following and playing with the fish carrying Raven around with him as they looked for a pretty red turtle.

Ciaran yelped at the nipple nips. He rubbes them amd puffed his cheeks at the elder. "My nipples are sensitive ya know!!"

"I know...their quite fun to suck on when your not nursing kids" Yukie teased as he smirked and snaked a hand up cias shirt.

"Y-yukie now y-you just said yourself I need rest and food and the boys are gonna wanna see daddy soon right?!" Jesus Yukie was insatiable! Ciaran was never gonna see the light of day until he was carrying a baby.

"Mmh fine..." Yukie replied with a huff as he sulked and left planning on getting Cia back in his bed later after dinner as he went off and yelled for Blaine.

"No! It's fun outside!" Sin yelled not wanting to go inside and get ready for bed as he sulked and refused to move from his spot of watching the fishes.

• Saga locked this topic