Hiding in your closet (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

"If you need me to do this then I will...I'll take on the role and show that bastard I'm a good enough mate for you, but...in return your to raise our babies to be good strong demons" Yukie replied as he looked at Cia. "I'm fine killing off humanity for you..."

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• KoBu

The Hell Horse blinked a moment then smiled and tugged Yukie on top of him, giving a kiss and causing the both of them to fall against the bed. He poured his affections and adoration into the kiss as much as he could.

" Hopefully that won't be for a long long while, and the children will still need Daddy around too..."

"Yeah" Yukie replied as he sighed and just snuggled Cia adoring that he was finally forgiven....

"can we have a snack?" Sin asked Cia Raven hiding behind his older brother a little the two afraid to come into his room.

Cia gave a little squeak, startled by the children's sudden presence, he hadn't noticed when they came in earlier to offer their owns comforts. " Y-Yes. Just give me a moment and I'll help you find something."

They just waited not sure what to do both quiet and sitting outside in the hall as they waited.

Cia looked back to Yukie, " I um... I need to feed the children, I don't believe they've eaten much at the table did they?" He asked, squirming to go to the door.

On the other side, Blaine was walking past with a small tray of sweets. Seeing the boys, she became a little perplexed and called out, " What are you both doing out here?"

"Go and grab them and you can feed Raven and I'll feed sin some blood so he will be happy" Yukie replied kissing Cia bye.

"Waiting to eat" sin replied as he held Raven who fussed still upset he had not been fed.

Blaine gave a little chuckle, covering her mouth for modest's sake. She lowered the tray, which was filled with cut cubes of meat and little dipping dishes of blood mixed with a little beef stock. " Here, would you like a little snack? I'm sure your mother at least won't mind you having a little nibble then.."

Cia gave a giggle, before pushing himself of the bed and opening the door to see Blaine offering some munchies which he was sure she'd first made for him.

"Raven doesn't have any teeth yet to eat meat" Sin replied as he poked at a cube of meat and accepted a bit blushing just a little from blaines kindness as he stopped and looked over at Cia gently picking up Raven clearly not sure how to act around him..."I'm going to put Raven to bed...he's sleepy"

Via took hold of raven. "But he has to feed to Sin. He's getting fussy.... Are you hungry Little bird? Who do you want to feed you?" He asked turning to the younger of the two.

Blaine had to smile at the sight. She handed Sin a little dip tray, "Here dip some of it in there and it tastes delicious I promise."

"I'm not hungry" sin replied running in to Yukie feeling overwhelmed but the two as he hid in yukies arms wanting to just hide away and feel safe Raven watching confused but snuggling Cia glad mummy loved him again.

Blaine gave another chuckle along with her brother. "What happened to the brave little boy I met earlier, you weren't nearly this shy a few hours ago?" She asked gently.

Cia had started shifting into his female form to feed the little Raven. "Are you still hungry?" He turned to Sin, "and you, don't you want to play with Blaine anymore?"

"Sin might be a little overwhelmed with all the attention though I'm sure he would still like to eat" Yukie replied holdingnhis cute snake baby close the little snake hiding in his sleeve as he peeked out. Raven instantly snuggling mum the poor child always hungry. "Sin why don't you want to play is Blaine to pretty?" Yukie asked teasing him a little as the cute snake hid more in the sleeve embarrassed but wanting food at the same time.

Via shushed the child and opened her shirt to let the child feed whenever he choose to latch on. "Go on now, can't have you draining grandma dry, grandpa still wants to fill him up with pups of his own you know."

Blaine gave another smile and gave a gentle little pet to the state's head. " well if you want to follow me to the kitchen I can show you somebody much prettier."

Raven huffed cutely and nursed as he snuggled into cias warmth. "Wait they still want more kids?" Yukie replied as he looked at Cia surprised.

"Okay" sin replied as he changed back and shrugged his clothes back on and took blaines hand wanting to follow her.

"Yes daddy is much younger then Mother. He's still an energetic teenager compared to Mother. " cia sighed out. He's father's boundless amounts of energy was only matched by his mother's stamina and recovery time. "Mother has been using herbs for a powerful birth control, but daddy is determined to power through that and if your not careful you may hear them at night..."

"I see" Yukie admitted as he snuggled Cia lovingly...."what about us? Having more kids?" Yukie asked with a smile as he snuggled closer adoring his mate.

Ciaran felt his face heat up. He had wanted children from the moment he could remember. "I-I wouldn't mind having a few more..." He admitted with a shy smile, curling into the hold

"Why don't we start trying tonight my darling~" Yukie replied as he smiled and relaxed happy with his mate.

"Did you cook This?" Sin asked chewing the meat after dipping it.

Cia blushed even more. But gave a nod. Am on was around the corner giving the worst death glare he could possibly muster. Kellie come up behind the couple from the other end. "So I see you two have made up nicely." He grinned.

Cia squealed upon hearing his mother.

Blaine shook her head, "I prepared it but raw meat is best for a growing boy like you. But if you'd prefer I can sear it for you in two shakes of a lamb's tail..." She had brought the little one into the kitchen with her let him eat in peace.

"God damn! Atleast knock!" Yukie replied as he sighed his heart beating fast at being scared. The demon holding Cia closer as he pulled him happily onto his lap his arms around his mate protectively.

"No raw fine" sin replied continuing to eat devouring the whole plate.

"Your out in the open in the hall sweetums " kelpie commented with a smirk. Cia his his face in his palms. The older water horse leaned to the side a little spotting his mate, "And you get points for being ballsy, doing this right in front of your Daddy too..." He pointed at the wolf down the hall

Blaine rested her elbow on the counter and her chin in her palm. "Is it good? I tried my best to make them tasty..."

"Mmh just for him being sneaky im going to fuck himmin your kitchen tonight" Yukie replied nipping at cias neck lovingly.

"It's very very good" sin replied finishing off the plate of food.

Kelpie snickered, Amon growled, Cia couldn't hide his face deep enough in Yukies chest. Kelpie finally spoke up in stating. "If your planning for more children, Cia has had the same herb treatments as I have so .... your going to be trying for a few weeks." The head of the family walked past,.taking hold of a disgruntled and angry Hellhound as he went

Blaine smirked before she perked her head up. "Sounds like granddaddy is angry.... your mum and dad must be made up

"Mmh I want you off the birth control now" Yukie replied sexily pinninhis mate to the wall as he licked and sucked on his neck.

"They are most likely having sex and grandpas pissed because grandma isn't being easy" sin replied as he got himself something to drink and looked at Blaine.

• Saga locked this topic