Hiding in your closet (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

" Well I don't imagine he would.... But things are very different in Demonic and Satanic society.... It's a little more.... I shouldn't say lax but much more accepting I suppose" Blaine explained. Had they not found suitable partners or mates when they grew older, Blaine and Ciaran were meant to be wed. She had been looking forward to it, hence she always scared away any potential mates for Ciaran or herself. But now.... Yukie came in and ruined everything.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• KoBu

"I see" sin replied as he frowned and looked at Blaine..."do you know who my father is?" He asked wanting to know who Yukie had been with to create him the small demon confused as to why his father wasn't around and it was just Yukie.

Blaine offered a sad little smile, "I'm straight I don't little one... " She had finally let him to a small armoury, "take your pick of whatever you'd like to wear."

"...are my clothes wrong for this activity?" Sin asked as he looked at Blaine unsure what to do since he was still wearing the clothes pap had given him.

"not if you don't mind then getting dirty." She explained. "Or you can just have a few for yourself when you come to visit."

"Okay though I don't think they will get dirty" sin replied as he waited not sure what to do.

Blaine giggled. She motioned for Sin to go ahead. " Whatever makes you comfortable Little One." She stepped forward herself and pulled a few little suits out humming to herself as she arranged the clothes

He nodded and went to go change coming out as a cute little white ball python as he just snuggled up to himself and waited to leave.

" Aww Your so small. " BLaine bent down and cupped her hands for the child to slither into her hands. " Come on I'm sure everyone else id awaiting us outside."

Sin hesitantly slithered over and curled up more not use to being held as he watched around the place.

Blaine took her point finger and gently rubbed his little head. "Aren't you just the cutest little wiggle worm. " She gushed. Blaine often found small snake adorable and the big ones gorgeous. She took him towards the front where her brother already sat waiting. " Did you find a new let he asked referring to Sin

Sin yawned cutely and squirmed going into blaines shirt and resting on her chest where it was quite warm.

" Where are you going? We're going to start soon!" She called. But still the water wolf sat down and waited for everyone else to come out to hunt. Blaine and Ciaran held conversation for awhile.

Ciaran gently rubbed his index finger on top of the little snakes head. "You sure it's wise for him to come, he seems very small...." He asked a little concerned.

Sin puffed up a little not thinking he was small as he snuggled into the pets adoring them.

Ciaran snickered. " What are you getting mad now?" He gave more pets and a little chin tickle. Blaine giggled. " I don't think he likes when we call him small." She then petted his head while Ciaran rubbed his chin.

He just melted adoring all of the attention and feeling quite loved and adoring his new friends.

Kelpie had walked out and spotted the little snake as well. " So is that what you look like then? Very cute." He smiled. Amon followed shortly after ready and suited up to go. Angus followed suit. " Is Luci, not coming again? " Kelpie asked Amon, whom shook his head. "Alright then, has anyone heard from Yukie of he's changed his mind?" Ciaran scowled at that but kept his mouth shut.

"Papa doesn't hunt he can't change forms well like I can though he likes me being diffrent animals" sin replied happily as he snuggled back down.

Kelpie just watched the little snake disappear. " You know once we brake the surface, you won't be able to sit in BLaine's boobs..." Blaine looked down her shirt, " Mother is right you know... I change to hunt when we reach the surface."

"So I'll be alone?" Sin replied not liking the idea of being on the cold ground....

"no you'll be with me....I'll help you" Yukie replied Raven tucked away and sleeping in his jacket as he offered to take sin having the little snakes beautiful sweater.

Kelpie looked up with a grin. " Ah so you decided to join us after all! Wonderful!"

Ciaran turned to look in surprise if only for a moment before his scowl returned. He never said a word of protest however. Kelpie gave an inward sigh. At least he wasn't trying to kill him. "Ok! Everyone ready then?"

"Yeah" Yukie replied gently taking sin and helping him put on a sweater having worried to much about his baby not to come.

" YOu may need to ride on somebody's back Yukie..." Kelpie pointed out. " Sin tells us you don't have an animal form correct?" The other's had already started to turn and morph.

Blaine, a small white wolf, lilies littered her tail and one just behind her ear. Her eyes a teal green. CIaran, though still frightening thin, had a stronger mane again. And finally Amon, back to his large and scary stature as a Hell Hound. The only one left to take on their animal was in fact Kelpie whom waited for Yukie to decide who he wanted to ride

• Saga locked this topic