Hiding in your closet (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

"Come on~ Blaine is watching the kids~ your parents are busy~ Let's have some naughty fun~" Yukie whispered as he giggled excitedly wanting to fuck his sweet mate senseless.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• KoBu

Cia raised a brow with a little wuirk to his lips. "Your the one holding up the baby making process, you act like we havent fucked in ohh i dont month" he teased.

"Mmh we haven't fucked in awhile" Yukie replied biting cias neck as he stripped and pinned his mate down as he started happily prepping his cute ass for sex.

The Omega in him, nearly bowed instantly. Cia rolled over and liftes his ass to make the prep a little easier for his Alpha. "Hmmm~ your fingers feel a little cool... " but then again, anything lower then 100 degrees felt cool to Ciaran. His internal body temp was always scorching to any human.

He pushed back against those fingers moving agaisnt him. "Btetter make sure I'm gonna take everything that cock is gonna giveme... right?" He teased a little more

"Mmh you better or I'll have to show my little horsy the whip" Yukie replied as he took out his fingers and lubed up his throbbing member before shoving it in roughly as he held cias hips firmly against his own once his member was fully in.

"My such pleasurable sounds...mmh next time we should be in a thinly walled room so your parents can hear how dirty you are~" Yukie replied as he bit into cias neck with his teeth and continued fucking him hard and fast enjoying having such an obedient toy to fuck.

Cia bit his lip. "N-no! Daddy will kill us!" He whined. Fuck he had missed Yukie so much. He felt himself squeezing around the other, his hole trying to milk Yukie for all he was worth. "Ah! Ah! Ah!" His moaning constantly coming out short and qyick with every thrust

"Mmh maybe daddy could watch or join us~" Yukie whispered in cias ear as he bit it roughly and continued fucking Cia hard.

"Mmh I wouldn't mind it" Yukie whispered as he fucked his mate deeper...."mmh it would be hot as hell" he added as he smirked and came inside of his mate filling him full with his precious seed.

"Good your mine and your only allowed to bare my babies" Yukie whispered as he snuggled and kissed Cia adoring the fuck out of him.

Cia giggled and snuggled under Yukie. Showering the other with kisses and little nips. " I don't think I could have anybody elses~. Nobody can satisfy like my Alpha can~" he praised

"I'm glad" Yukie replied as he nipped cias ear lovingly and snuggled down already needing a nap from the fun they had just had.

" Think you can last just long enough to get back to the family house?" Cia asked, seeing the tired look in his lover's eyes. " Just for a short time longer?"

"Yeah maybe we can invite Papa and kelpie to watch Yukie teased as he got up and kissed cias cheek and redressed so he was ready to go.

"Hey!!!!!! Can Raven and I play with the turtles?" Sin asked Blaine as he admired the pretty corals...."do you have a red turtle like the storybooks? And a goldfish!" Sin asked extreamly hyper as he giggled and ran around his bare feet making life grow with every step.

Cia raised a brow. " Yukie if you want somebody to watch and NOT try to kill you, I assure you I have plenty of others in the underworld who'd love to offer..." He didn't understand why he was so hung up on the other having his parents wathc and join in.

Blaine giggled watching the child as she held the other. "I'm not sure about red ones but you can try to play hide and seek with a few of the fish if you can catch them." She stated with a smile

"Mmh I just want to torment you dad just a little it's fun having family members to tease" Yukie replied happy to be finally part of a family as he smiled..."though I might take you up on your offer"

"Really?" Sin asked amused as he tried to find the fish and giggled so much happier in his new underwater home as he looked at Blaine hesitant about asking his question...."do I ever had to leave...and go back once the weekend is over?" Sin asked only use to short home visits so he was conflicted and worried he would have to leave tomorrow morning.

Blaine looked at the child confused. " What do you mean.... Your welcome here as long as Ciaran is your mother and Yukie is your father... why would you have to leave?"

"..... Is this because he sat on you when you first met and scared the shit out of you?" Cia asked " And you can if you can make it through the seven layers of hell on your own..." He smirked

"The doctors only let me go home for a short time to visit...usually I have to go back" sin replied not use to the fact and not understanding he wouldn't ever have to go back to his normal routine.

"Well that would be one good reason to mess with him though...I probably shouldn't have been so nice to give kelpie up" Yukie admitted as he frowned thinking over cias request..."mmh fine~" he replied with a smirk as he tossed his mate some clothes.

Cia squeaked as the clothes hit him in the face. He pulled them away to reveal his pouty face. " jerk!" He whined

" .... Well I don't see why you should go back now. You've been a very sweet boy since you've been here." She said and kissed his forehead to offer a little comfort. She reached up and plucked out another lily to give to Sin. " Here... keep this with you and call my name. If you go back there I'll find you and take you away and bring you home ok?"

"Come one I'm sure Blaine is dying for us to come back" Yukie replied kissing cias nose lovingly.

"Okay" sin replied as he held the Lilly close clearly deathly afraid of loosing it since he didn't want to ever leave this magical place.

Blaine chuckled. " Want to see something cool that only My mother and I can do?" She asked in a whisper.

" I doubt it. Blaine is like my Daddy. Loves kids and always wants to play with them." Ciaran scampered after Yukie

Sin nodded still holding his pretty flower super close to his body.

"Mmh then we still have our new bedroom to break in" Yukie replied with a devious smirk.

• Saga locked this topic