Deadly Desires (Closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

Yukie of course was not quite happy not liking how he had to deal with some many of Colby's personalities as he sighed and took his time.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Dragongirl26

He slipped out the window and left not liking the pressure he felt or how out of place as he just stayed outside and smoked.

He was just having a mental breakdown as he huffed and tried to calm down before going back inside and sitting by Oliver.

"are you ok if you don't want to do anything of what I said you don't have too I don't have to let anyone out." he said looking at him and sighed. "I'm sorry I brought this up lets just have fun tonight alright." he said smiling

"I don't feel good" Yukie mumbled his body quite exhausted and just looking worn out from stress as he picked at his food.

"Can we get the food to go and head home?" Yukie asked clearly something in his mind having shifted making him desperately want to go home.

"Yeah." he got the waiter and made the order to go and once he was done he paid for the meal and took Yukie home today wasn't the day. "I'm sorry if I ruined it for you." he whispered and kissed him

"No...it was nice my head just hurts" Yukie replied as he went to his room to go rest ignoring the kids who where glad they where home.

Sin huffed and an hour after dealing with Yukie, "Your lucky I'm not rude enough to leave you to die" Sin admitted as he sighed and just Sat on the floor monitoring Yukie closely since he had after afew minutes of giving the medication found out Yukie had been drinking and the medicine had been toxic on him resulting in him paying for a private doctor to come and under secrecy so Oliver wouldn't know and pump his stomach and put him on some heavy fluids to keep him alive Sin of course pissed at Yukie since now he had to wait till he was sober and he was somewhat off his rocker due to lack of medication and the meds saving his body fucking with his brain hence the close monitoring Yukie finally having snapped mentally.

"He's fine" sin replied unlocking the door as he watched Yukie who huffed hating being tied down so he wouldn't rip out the tubes.

"No...yukies had issues for awhile his mind kinda snapped but it was long coming he sees things" sin replied trying to explain. "Don't let him drink ever again" he stated.

"...I don't think it's best for him to carry a child...he's not stable enough and can't be trusted" sin admitted letting him in Yukie clearly drugged with a sedative and tied down to the bed the poor boy looking like hell.

"Honestly I don't know what to do...I think your all should decide Yukie is seeing and hearing things his mind is shot until the medication calms him down some" sin added as he gently set next to Yukie and put a cold cloth on his forehead.

"He might be upset by it and refuse to let Liam leave him ever" sin admitted as he sighed..."I can make some calls and get him a fake doll"