Deadly Desires (Closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Dragongirl26

"Yeah his name is Juno my wife passed afew years ago" Luca explained as he watched the two kids play.

"That is a nice name." he said smiling. "so are we rival companies or should we work together?" he asked looking at him. "I see you are more girls and I am more guys, but I think if we partner up it will be great for what we are going to do you know." he said smiling. "So would you want to do this?" he asked smiling thinking this would be a good move.

"If you have the room we can move in tomorrow night" Luca admitted as he smirked Yukie sleeping in his car.

"You want to move in with us?" he as he looked at him. "Don't you have your own place, but sure we have the rooms our place is huge do you want to be co-owners?" he asked looking at him and then coughed. "Sorry about that not sure why I am coughing, but sure if you want to we can join together med and woman in one place would be nice for everyone involved."

"Co owning would allow us to be more efficient and we would split the profits my girls could dress your boys and your boys could do any hard work that the girls can't do like lifting heavy things" Luca replied as he smiled already liking Oliver.

"Alright then I think it's a deal."Oliver said smiling. "I have been looking for a way to expand and bring in new people we have a cook already and someone who goes into profits tho I am taking that over now. In fact he is watching my kid and I should get back to them. The rule is two to a room and most of my staff are gay." he said looking at Luca and smiled. "I hope you are good for me and I am excited to get this started." he said smiling.

"Well most of mine are gay or just don't care for any partners" Luca replied as he smiled. "Want a ride home?"

"Sure, but just so you know somewhere in my head there is a psycho killer in my head somewhere but I am in control now so I don't think there will be any issues any more." he said looking at him and walked to his car. "I hope we are doing the right thing here." he said smiling

"Yukie explained who you all are don't worry" Luca replied as he smiled and set down a drink for Yukie who woke up a little sleepy.

"Ok so you know that I am the newest one and still don't know all the rules, but I don't want to make everyone fear me I want people to like where they are and not feel like they have to worry about anything." he said

"Mmh I'm hungry" Yukie mumbled clearly a hot mess as he snuggled Luca, who shrugged and offered him a small snack.

"I was sleeping with Luca...I've been visiting him for afew years" Yukie mumbled as he snuggled his pillow again.

"Oh so you are sleeping with him and not me now?" he asked looking at him And shook his head as he closed his eyes. "Alright lets get ready to go alright." he said smiling "Lets go back home."

"I can sleep with whom ever I want" Yukie replied as he hid behind Luca not wanting dad to beat him. Luca chuckling and driving them home.

"Whatever" Yukie mumbled as he relaxed the mans heat gone and in its place a secret child of an affair.

"You bring him back and he'll just get mad at me" Yukie mumbled as he snuggled Luca as he lead him inside the house wanting to make him tea.

"Why do I have a feeling I have to share you with Luca now and for ever?" he asked looking at Yukie and shook his head. "I don't want to share and you know if dad finds out he will kill luca right if you did anything with him." he said

"Mmh he kills him then I'll never forgive him besides I wish to carry his children!" Yukie repliednwith a huff.

"What!!!! What about our kids what are you gonna tell them? That you like it with whoever has a dick." he said Oliver upset for the first time since he got here. "Do you ever think about your kids and what this will do to them if you have his kid you will be called a lot of not nice names and so will our kids!" he said