Deadly Desires (Closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Dragongirl26

"You forgot to pick me up" Ayme replied as he left to get a snack and sat in the kitchen eating with his friend.

"First moms a boy...and....I don't mind I could tell my teacher I have married parents now" Ayme admitted happily working on his homework.

"I'm sorry I know mom is a boy I said her on accident." he said looking at him and smiling. "Its just taken us longer to see about what is going on between us." He said kissing Ayme's head

"No I'm good" Ayme replied as he smiled and continued working quietly Liam awake and looking for his brother before giggling and walking over hugging his older bro.

Liam just looked at him not knowing why he was being asked since he thought they where married already and ate some snacks.

"We already have everything being sent" Luca replied the girls giggling and faulting over the feminine boys as they giggled happily the girls actually boys but under the makeup and kimonos you couldn't tell.

"My boys are seasoned in their work they can easily train yours while bringing in a lot more customers" Luca replied having made the deal with Yukie weeks ago.