Deadly Desires (Closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

"Why does it matter we aren't married...and I can say I adopted" Yukie snapped as he glared at Oliver.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Dragongirl26

"I do know you through them but I am a new person and I want to see through my eyes." he said smiling and looked at Yuki and then got down on one knee. "Will you marry me and go out with me?" he asked smiling

"....no...you can't just drop a question like that!" Yukie replied blushing a little afraid to accept the offer as he looked away quite shy.

"What why Kyle was thinking about asking you today but I am out today so I thought I would ask for him and for all of us. We love you so much Yukie." he said smiling and kissed Yukie's cheek.

"Because it's embarrassing and you don't have the kids permission" Yukie replied as he blushed even more his emotions all over the place making Luca laugh.

(Lol just reporting the shit out of Clyde)

"From my guess Yukie hasn't ever been valued...you might have just caught him off guard" Luca replied sipping his drink.

(lol go for it just leave my name out of it alright ^^)

"Oh well he knows we all love him." he said looking at Luca and shrugged. "I thought that he knew that?" he said thinking about it

(No one is being dragged down though I do have their email and will be posting to troll sites :3 justice is nice they will come back to hella spam and comments by yours truely.)

"Have you guys ever shown that other then sex?" Luca asked curiously.

(I hate jerks that abuse power)

"Well tomorrow take him out somewhere fancy and really propose to him flowers and a ring" Luca replied smiling.

(:3)

"Well take him on a romantic walk on the beach and if he wants to take the kids don't make a fuss about it" Luca replied having had experience since he was at one point married.