Deadly Desires (Closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Dragongirl26

"Well it doesn't matter I want you to have fun." he said smiling and looking at him not sure what to do. "I want to show you everything right now I want to show you how the other side lives."

"I won't just a small sip to calm my nerves...can't really drink anyway" Yukie admitted as he blushed.

"...I've been sleeping with Luca for awhile...it was an escape from dads cruel side" Yukie admitted as he frowned. "It won't look like you like Liam does" Yukie added their appetizer coming.

"He should just know the truth that his actions caused me to leave he can deal with it" Yukie replied.

"Yes and no..." Yukie replied as he ate a nice oyster. "Sometimes I worry about your emotions and how quick you all get angry" Yukie admitted.

"But Kyle and dad do...that's the problem you can be fine but it might piss them off and it scares me" Yukie admitted.

"Trust has to be earned" Yukie replied as he frowned and continued to eat his feelings quite mixed.

"I understand that." Oliver said and looked at him. "Hey If I let harry out for a bit do you think you can watch him? Its not going to be tonight but when dad got made me made me and harry he is only about 7 years old." he said smiling

"....yeah I guess" Yukie replied as he dug into their dinner when it arrived secretly not wanting to watch a child as he just drank his wine.

"Well maybe he should stay around Ayme" Yukie mumbled as he excused himself heading for the restroom.