Deadly Desires (Closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Dragongirl26

"You won't let grandfather take us back will you?" Ayme asked clearly scared of the man having met him afew days into preschool.

"Yeah but mom doesn't want us to kick him out since he owns the house and property" Ayme replied as he squirmed wanting to go play with Juno.

Ayme just ran off to play Juno waiting in the fort. Meanwhile Luca was gently petting yukies head carefully brushing his hair not even surprised about the outcome but somewhat wondering about Liam.

"Why are you yelling?" Yukie asked confused why Oliver didn't like Luca as he felt the man gently hold his son close a smirk on his lips.

"Just don't touch Ayme got that I know that smile on your face and that is the smile of evil the smile of something that will kill to make people suffer if Ayme or Liam die I am going to kill you that is a promise!" he said glaring at him this was the first time he was upset he didn't yell or anything just used a stern mother voice.

"I'm just here to bond with Yukie" the man replied gently touching the wound in quite a taunting way..."it's the least he could allow after caring for his kid after all of these years"

He was born before Liam about a year...I didn't think he was able to care for him so I took him with me..." Luca replied as he smirked Juno snuggling down in his bed again feeling quite sick though this wasn't a new thing the man slowly killing him off.

"I don't want you near them again." he said looking at him in a calm voice. "Leave them alone I don't want to be force to do something I will regret." he said looking with sadness in his eyes getting ready to let dad out.

"You won't find the other six boys then" Luca replied as Yukie looked at him slightly remembering as he suddenly moved protecting Luca not wanting to hurt him the man desperate to find his babies.

"Yukie move I know how to deal with this alright I won't kill him not till he tells us where the babies are." he said and walked around yukie grabbing Luca and taken him down to the base me and chained him up. "Last chance to tell me before I sick dad on you." he said

"Mmh would you really do this? What about my son?" Luca asked Juno confused and scared as Yukie just coddled and held him trying to calm down the poor child.