Deadly Desires (Closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Dragongirl26

"...and if he can't accept me?" Sin asked glaring at Oliver not liking the backed in corner.

"Just give him time alright." Oliver said smiling. "You guys are always together." he said

There was a crash in the kitchen and Aidan cut his hand he hadn't read the text but the the dishes slip out of his hand. "What is going on with me."

"Well I've got to go bandage everyone in the house stay laying down for awhile" sin mumbled going straight to Aidan and gently looking the at wound.

"I can smell it" sin replied starting to wrap the wound and care for it before letting olivers hand go.

"I'm a lot like Raven" sin admitted keeping some distance Raven watching Aidan from the shadows liking the smell of blood.

"Wait what?" he asked looking at him in complete shock. Aidan set down on the ground. "Your a demon I have be having sex with a demon." he said freaking out a little then took a breath. "Tho I am scared I still love you just don't kill me or anything alright." he said looking at him and standing up.

"....it's always don't kill me don't be a monster oh your a demon you must be a monster" sin snapped as he glared and moved away refusing to look at Aidan before leaving the house needing to cool off and taking Raven with him as he huffed Raven confused as hell.

"I didn't mean it like that." he said when he left Aidan needed some time to think about this he just set there and started to think about it. It took him a few house be he soon grabbed his phone and texted sin. "Sorry I wasn't thinking very good I still love you no matter what."

"I'm sorry for being angry" sin mumbled as he stood at the back door holding a special dinner for both of them and flowers for Aidan Raven also holding his gifts as he giggled and ran off finding Oliver and holding out the flowers.

"I'm sorry for taking it hard at first it was just a shocked at first." he said looking at him and blushed. "I might have over reacted I mean if you wanted me dead I would be dead, I just want you to know that I love you and no other man woman or demon could love me the way you do."

Oliver didn't move was stayed where he was.

"I'm glad" sin replied blushing as he held out the flowers for him to take and set up their romantic dinner.

Raven frowned and walked over confused as he set down the flowers the roses quite breathtaking.

Sin just blushed and sat down to eat.

Raven didn't smile but looked Oliver over knowing something was wrong but not being able to tell what.

Sin just relaxed and ate.

"Are you sick?" Raven asked looking at Oliver confused.

Sin blushed reply shy about Aidan knowing his secret.

"Don't lie to me ever" Raven warned as he huffed and put the flowers in a vase and set out the other gifts he got him.

"...I don't know" sin replied not wishing his life on Aidan.

"Okay....let me see Kyle then" Raven demanded.

Aidan smiled. "Well I am glad I am with you now." he said smiling

Oliver nodded and switched to Kyle. "OW Shit." he said then looked at Raven. "Yukie your back.....Wait its Raven." he said looking at him