Deadly Desires (Closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

Sin nodded and ate quietly.

"Knew you where lying" Raven mumbled glaring at Kyle..."where are you hurt?" Raven asked his voice cold and angry.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Dragongirl26

Sin just blushed neon red and ate.

"...I told him not to lie to me!" Raven snapped clearly angry.

Aidan smiled and blushed

"No heel didn't because we are fine sin took care of us so we are good don't worry love" Kyle said cupping his face with his hand

Raven just huffed still angry as he snuggled into Kyle having missed him some.

"Dads angry Oliver is two loving Colby vanished and you didn't come back" Raven snapped clearly upset.

"Colby is still here but he isn't the right Colby since you died he isn't right and doesn't think you are right either so We are keeping him away from the light because he would try to kill us if he did get out." he said sighing

Aidan looked down and sighed. "I hope you find someone after I'm gone to love you just as much." he said smiling

"You...have to understand being like what I am is hell everyone I get close to dies and then it's lonely...and in the event I tried to change anyone they could leave" sin admitted not liking talking about his feelings.

"I miss him" Raven mumbled as he looked away sadly and just let Kyle hold him.

"I understand." Aidan said smiling at him. "I was feeling the same way until I met you and you made me feel complete, I don't care if I am a demon or not I will be by your side until I die and even after death I will follow you around to make sure you have someone." He said smiling and walked over to sin and hugged him. "I love you no matter what."

"I know but he isn't right now." he said

"Damn you make me sad" sin replied as he huffed Aidan tightly. "I'll change you...."

"...okay" Raven mumbled just sad as fuck

"I don't want you to die" Sin replied kissing his lover.

"...so I can't ever see him again?" Raven asked.

"Will it hurt?" he asked understanding why he didn't want to get close to him now" and all the times he did Sin pushed him away.

"Its best if you don't last time he tried to kill all of us he is unstable like you were before you became like you are now. Thats why I don't come out often I am in charge of him." he said sighing

"It will be the most painful thing ever" sin admitted kissing his lover.

"Okay" Raven replied just looking heartbroken as fuck as he just hid in kyles arms and cried his heart breaking.

"I'm sorry I will let you cry on me this one time, but I am sorry unless you want him to kill us there is no other way." he said sighing

He nodded and sighed. "Well can we make love one last time while I am still human?" he asked looking at him. "maybe one last night on the town?"

"I don't know why I came back everyone hates me and keeps leaving" Raven replied crying and wanting to leave.

"Yeah how about I take you to a nice hotel" sin replied kissing Aidan.

Raven just cried and pushed Kyle away running off to find sin as he ran and hugged him tightly just crying and clearly upset as hell.

"Give me a second" sin replied as he looked at Raven making sure he wasn't hurt first before just holding him in a way that made him feel safe as he kissed his head..."you can't keep coming to me every time your upset" sin told Raven as he sighed.

"No! I hate you!" Raven yelled hiding behind sin as he glared and ran to Aidan not wanting Oliver to touch him.