Yukonwolfspirit

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Dragongirl26

Raven just snuggled down with Oliver.

(Thinking Oliver should die so he can get a demon body like yukies that can't die~)

Sin just smirked and traced a finger down sins body as he nipped all over.

(No...Poor Raven)

Raven just looked at Oliver confused and got him a bucket.

"You are mine forever!" Sin replied with a playful growl as he bit Aidan's shoulder.

"It's okay...humans often get sick" Raven replied as he added another blanket to Oliver not understanding that he was dying since the whole thing was new to him.

"Then you will be" sin mumbled as he fucked his loved hard the venom already in his system.

"Not blood Raven we all love you and take care of our children alright." he said looking at him. As he screamed in pain.

he was moaning and groaning "Sin I am feeling really hot." he said as Sin made love to him and a scream escaped his throat

"What should I do?" Raven asked scared as he wimpered not sure what to do.

Just focus on me" sin whispered kissing his lover.

"I don't know how to only sin does....I can only change children!" Raven replied starting to cry the poor boy terrified.

Sin just continued giving him pleasure.

"You lied to me..." Raven replied his voice full of pain.

Sin smirked and kissed Aidan before Cummings.

"...I don't want to be alone" Raven replied breaking down crying scared and traumatized both Yukie and Ayme showing through

"...I can't bring you back..." Raven replied as he broke down crying even more and just snuggled into olivers body.

Sin just watched over him.

Raven just sulked for the night and just waited for Oliver to wake up eventually summoning and older demon to help him.