Deadly Desires (Closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

"Why I am fine." he said looking at him not sure what the hell he should do. "Do you want to see colby that bad!" he said looking at him.

"Me and sin have to go out." he said looking at him

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Dragongirl26

"Can't you stay!" Raven begged Aidan not wanting them to leave as he snuggled into Aidan more.

"Oh... I see now" sin replied understanding the issue as he looked at Raven..."Colby is dead and doesn't exist anymore you can talk to dad Oliver or Kyle" sin replied going down to Ravens level as he looked at him. "If you need time alone to process how your feeling then why don't you go to the garden and water the grass" sin added as Yukie nodded sadly and left to go water the garden. "Demon emotions are fragile and extreamly hard to cope with exspecially with one so young.." sin explained to Kyle. "If you upset him to much you'll...in a way break him and then he won't be Yukie and Ayme anymore"

Kyle looked at him. "I ripped the bandage off Colby is still here but if we let him out he will kill himself." he said sighing "No one else would tell him!"

Adian smiled. "Well thats kyle for you." he said

"You could have done it gently he won't accept Colby can't come out, it's easier just to say he's dead and let him grieve and move on" sin replied as he sighed stressed out.

"In a since he is dead and you know I am not good with kinds just fyi." he said looking at him. "Oliver is better at this stuff."

"Sin should I walk to him?" He asked looking at Kyle

"In a since Colby is dead and Sin you know that I am not good with talking to people." he said looking at him. "Oliver is better at this stuff."

"Sin should I talk to Raven?" He asked looking at Kyle

"Go ahead" sin replied as he sighed just wanting one night f normalization.

"It's fine" Yukie mumbled the little white bunny hiding among the other bunnies.

"No!" Raven replied huffing as he crawled into Aidan's lap and snuggled him giving him cute bunny kisses.

"Dont worry" sin assured Aidan as he smiled and let raven relax and went to take their bags to the car.

"It's hard growing up a young demon but he will be fine Liam and Juno are going to care for him also" sin added kissing his mates cheek.

Sin nodded and rove them to the hotel.

Raven just huffed pushing the other bunnies around because he could

Raven just sulked and continuing bullying the other bunnies and pushing them around.

Winn just kissed Aidan as he parked the car.

Raven just huffed and flopped down throwing a fit now as he sulked.

Sin moved them to the back seat not wanting to wait for the bedroom.