Deadly Desires (Closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Dragongirl26

"Maybe I like being a demon" Yukie snapped as he winced his ass hurting like hell but his dick adoring the treatment.

"I don't care if people hate me" Raven snapped as he moved and pushed dad back a little with his foot more blood spilling out of his ass.

dad pinned him down so he wouldn't move and he moved faster in him and soon came. "I will find a away to torture you and I will thats going to be my word. You left me and I hated that so I want to make you pay." Dad said his eyes looking more like a demon then a human

"Be careful master~ you don't want little demons running around" Raven whispered as he smirked and moved wiping his own white seed off of his stomach as he licked it up devilishly.

"Well it won't last it will be healed in about gen seconds" Raven replied as he huffed and sat up looking at dad before getting up off his dirty bed and leaving him to take a bath clearly ignoring the message of staying close to him as he smirked.

"Just get Sin to do it" Raven replied as he just relaxed in the water his tail happily wrapped around his waist.

"I would watch who you are talking to because I have no issue putting you in your place you maybe a demon but I am stronger." he said looking at hi. "Oh and if I die I will make sure that you have no where to go!"

"You die I get the kids and the house" Raven replied as he washed himself and drained the tub walked and taking one of dads shirts and wearing it along with some boxers.

"....well then maybe I'll make sure there's nothing left for you to have!" Raven snapped heading off and picking up Liam and Juno.

Liam just whimpered scared as he looked at the two Juno confused but wincing from being thrown with Raven against the wall.

"Momma?" Liam asked as he looked at Raven confused but still in yukies arms as he looked back at dad scared and confused of what was happening both boys crying.

"I didn't hurt them!" Raven replied angry he was being punished as he tried to get out of the chains not liking being confined to the basement.

"No but you told me you were going to." he said smacking him with a metal rod

Aiden walked to the kids. "Hey remember when I told you there is a bad person in your dad that can't be controled?" he said looking at he kids and set down

Juno nodded as he snuggled Liam and just both of them hid under the blankets.

"But I didn't this is unfair torture" Raven replied as he smirked and just sat on the floor watching dads movements.

"Well that was him, he wouldn't hurt you two alright. and I am sorry if he does, but I will protect you alright." Aidan said. "Lets go eat ok."

"The words you said is enough for me to hurt you." he said throwing water on him that was holy.

"Heh that shit doesn't work that well" Raven snapped his skin being a little burned but nothing to bad as he glared at dad. "I missed them...and so did Ayme we can't help but want to hold them" Raven replied knowing mentioning Ayme would have some reaction.

"Okay" Juno mumbled as he followed Aidan.

"AYME IS DEAD and never loved me he left me." dad said and knife threw Yukie's hand. "And if Yukie loved me he would never killed himself so no you don't love me so you can just die!" he said