Deadly Desires (Closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Dragongirl26

"How would dad feel about it" sin asked gentlyntouching yukies stomach moving back as he was almost kicked in the head by Yukie refusing to let the asshole who tied him up touch his baby.

"Then get rid of it" sin replied not wanting harm to come to Yukie as he sighed..."bring dad out to get rid of it please"

"IF I bring him out he will punch the baby he is still really mad. He needs at least another day before he can think even good thoughts. I have some medical knowledge not much tho." he said. "But I can study it tonight if you want me to." he said. "I am a fast reader and learner." he said looking down not really wanting to kill this baby.

"...I want my baby" Yukie mumbled somewhat lucid for a moment as he laid still not liking his hands bound.

"Yukie I will do everything in my power, but I don't know if you can keep it you are not stable and I'm sorry I wasn't a good person either but I promise from this day on I will be a better person." he said walking into the room and holding his hand

"Okay" Yukie replied as he relaxed ready for the surgery his body somewhat starting to go back to his inner darkness.

"Mmh it's my baby" Yukie mumbled curling up under the blankets his body to tiered to care as he huffed and stared at the ceiling watching the light.

Oliver got a book and started to read it fast he soon put Yukie to sleep Oliver was so torn he started to take the baby out and as he was doing he was crying because he was sad that this baby couldn't see the light of day because his mom wan't well at all

Yukie just slept not knowing the child was stillborn.

(Fuck so sad! -3- poor Yukie and baby! I changed it to make it less gruesome.

(I know damn Oliver is gonna be damage for a bit)

Oliver got the baby out and relized that it was a still born and was dead and sighed as he gave it to Sin and started to get Yuki back together

Yukie snuggled his body pillow as he slept his body hating the surgery and his hand scratching at it unconsciously.