The sands of time (closed to pm)

Yukonwolfspirit

(LOL apporopriate response)

YUkie just sighed and let Ayme carry Liam up to his bed the younger twins quite sneaky and stole a kiss before going to help make dinner.

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• PastelPhoenix

(XD it's probs what I would do lol!)

A while later, Liam finally woke up again and sighed in frustration, rubbing the back of his head. He really wished he didn't do that... it gave him a headache almost every time. He got up and went back downstairs, going to the kitchen to look for Yukie. "Yukie...?" He called softly.

(It's legit XD)

"Hot tub" Yukie replied as he blushed his twin licking and kissing up his neck as he smirked and left afew hickeys.

"Want to join us?" Ayme asked both clearly naked and sipping wine dinner cooking on the grill a discared apron on the side of the tub..

Liam's eyes widened and his face went red, finally realizing what was going on. "N-n-no thank you! I- I'm sorry for interrupting you! Ahh!" Liam exclaimed, turning away.

"Liam come here" Yukie replied as he gently moved Ayme off who sighed and went to finish dinner slipping his apron on. "Don't worry..." Yukie whispered his eyes somewhat begging for Liam to join him.

Liam furrowed his eyebrows, his face red, but saw Yukie's eyes and sighed in defeat. He took off his shirt and pants and got into the hot top with Yukie. "W..what about your shoulder?" He asked quietly.

"I-I know..." Liam muttered, flinching at first. He wasn't used to such gentle contact anymore... but he knew Yukie wouldn't hurt him. "Why didn't you tell me about Ayme...?" He asked.

"Well, twins are extremely rare for our species, and the fact we grew up is even more rare since most font make it past birth" Yukie explained as he gently rubbed Liam's hand his thumb going in circles. "Twins always have rare genes where we can't die, regenerate and well our blood is insanely delicious to others demons" Yukie explained.

"Nn.... I see...." Liam said, slowly calming down under Yukie's gentle touch. "But, why was he kissing on you if you're brothers?" He asked suddenly.

"Mmh will you be willing to accept Ayme also?" Yukie asked as he kissed and snuggled Liam truely having missed him.

"Yeah, he's actually a really sweet lover" Yukie admitted as he smiled Ayme raising a brow but continuing to cook.

Liam blushed. "I-I'll accept him, but... I don't know if I could handle both of you- at the same time..." Liam admitted, his face getting more red.

"Are you sure~ it would feel really good" Ayme teased as he set down their food on a floating tube and opened another beer sipping it.

Liam furrowed his eyebrows and looked away. "It's not my fault... I was forced to do a lot of things I didn't want to do over the last five years..." He said.

Liam nodded and took a sip of the beer, a bit distant all of a sudden, scooting away from the twins. He was a bit shy, and just needed a bit of a push in their direction.

"You going to join us?" Ayme asked Yukie hungrily nipping and kissing his twins neck clearly wanting more.

"Would you rather have someone other than your twin...?" Liam asked softly, setting his beer down and moving closer to Ayme.

• Saga locked this topic