The sands of time (closed to pm)

Yukonwolfspirit

"Mirai, I'll let you, but only if you leave us alone after this!" Liam exclaimed, his face now red from embarrassment. How humiliating this was... this was nothing like how he wanted his next relationship to start. Liam glanced up at Yukie, a pleading look on his face. "Yukie..." He whined, then gasped when Mirai's finger pressed into him, his eyes widening. Mirai smirked. "If I go all the way, we'll get to hear more of his beautiful voice, Yukie~" Mirai said.

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• PastelPhoenix

"Can I join and just lay beside him and comfort my mate?" Yukie asked wanting to be by Liam's side.

Mirai frowned a bit, but nodded. "Let's see who he wants to be comforted by the most~" Mirai challenged. Liam gulped and reached for Yukie's hand.

"It will be fine" Yukie whispered as he kissed Liam's cheek and snuggled close to him holding his hand tightly.

Liam was feeling too many things at once, and he began to feel light-headed. But still Mirai suddenly pushed his cock in, making Liam shout in surprise. Then he started to groan as Mirai gently thrusts back and forth. "See... how erotic he sounds, Yukie?" He said.

Liam's eyes began to tear up, his face and chest blushed red now. "M-Mirai...! Please stop!" He managed to say, but he drowned his own voice out with more moans of pleasure. "Yes... that's what I love to hear, Liam~ that's why I'd chase you to the ends of the universe!" Mirai said

"Mirai...please stop and give him a moment to relax and breathe" Yukie replied now carefully in between them as he gently touched Liam's cheek wanting to make sure he was okay.

"Y...Yukie... I'm sorry..." Liam gasped, his face red from embarrassment and pleasure. Mirai frowned and backed off a little, giving them a moment. "You just feel so good, Liam, I can't really control myself." He said, trying to give an excuse for his behavior.

Liam shook his head, his body trembling... Mirai might be gentle now, but he was so violent before that it doesn't matter to Liam. He didn't trust Mirai... Liam clung to Yukie, squeezing his eyes shut.

"Okay" Yukie replied gently placing a hand on mirais chest. "Right now he doesn't want to be touched... he's scarred and afraid of you, you weren't very nice in the past...but if you really want to be in his life you need to take things slow" Yukie explained gently as he gently kissed mirais cheek in apology.

Liam sat up shakily, his hands clenching the sheets on the bed. He leaned against the wall and sighed, his groin already feeling sore... "I'm sorry, I can't..." He whispered. Mirai frowned and also sighed, but then suddenly grabbed Yukie's hand. "That's alright, I'll be content with Yukie, too." Mirai said. "Nn! Don't...!" Liam said, a trembling hand moving to separate the two.

"Liam...it's okay I'm not afraid of him" Yukie replied as he gently kissed Liam and picked him up setting him in the soft chair as he covered him with a blanket and kissed his cheek. He walked back over to Mirai and sat back down gently kissing him

Liam shook his head and got back up, gently grabbing Yukie's arm. "Yukie, please stop!!" He exclaimed, clearly upset. "Neither of us have to do anything with him! He needs to leave... I don't want him to touch you, either!!"

"I'm tiered of running and hiding...I've been doing it since I was born I-I can't keep doing this" Yukie replied willing to submit to wombever he had to just to be able to live in his home again.

- - - Updated - - -

Liam shook his head and grabbed Yukie in a hug. "No. You don't have to do this..." Liam said. There was only one thing Liam could do... something he didn't want, but it might keep Yukie safe. He glared up at Mirai, still holding Yukie, "Fine. If it's me you want, then take me and please leave Yukie alone!!" He proposed.

Liam had a pained look on his face. "I know, but... I don't want him to hurt you." He said. "It's the only way to keep you safe, Yukie."

"You can't just leave me" Yukie mumbled sadly as he looked down but he was tiered...he wouldn't fight him further on this.

(Time skip maybe like five years and they meet up?)

Liam sighed sadly and rested his forehead against Yukie's. "I'm sorry... I can't stand to see you get hurt because of me, though." He said, then hugged Yukie and kissed his forehead before being grabbed by Mirai. "Well, if that's the case, we'll be on our way~" and with that, they left, with Liam reaching a hand out to Yukie as they disappeared.

(It's so sad! But it's a way to get rid of Mirai XD; )

Liam was trapped in Mirai's arms for five long, emotionally traumatizing years. Every day, Liam tried to escape back to Yukie, but failed every time... Mirai kept threatening to harm Yukie if he didn't stay...

(True!)

Yukie of course at the end of five years had compleated schooling and was a proud member of the japan police task force. The man having stayed at home not thinking his lover would ever come back.

• Saga locked this topic