The sands of time (closed to pm)

Yukonwolfspirit

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• PastelPhoenix

Liam wished Yukie didn't have to go so soon... he hoped his job wasn't too dangerous. When Yukie was out of sight, Liam took in a deep breath and turned back to the kids. "Uh... hi there, I'm Liam, I'll be your... um... babysitter, today." He said, introducing himself to the kids.

"Mmh mom didn't tell him we aren't real" Ayme admitted with a smirk as he giggled and poked at one of the other boys the three puppets to the antisocial child that was hiding away from Liam the rafters creepy and dark.

Liam's face went pale... "Waut, what? You aren't real...?" He asked, not really believing it. "But... Yukie wouldn't lie to me..." Liam said.

"There's one boy... who's real his name is Raven" Ayme replied with an evil giggle as he ran off to go outside.

"What...?" Liam furrowed his eyebrows and chased after the boy. "Hey, please stop this right now! Don't run too far..!" Liam shouted worriedly.

Raven just smirked and watched his toys torment his new guardian the cute toddler enjoying playing the game of cat and mouse knowing all to well his mother would do anything to protect him.

Liam frowned and kept chasing the boy, trying to find him. Why would Yukie play along with the fact that his children weren't real? Was it to please the one that was? No wonder Yukie looked so tired, and why he ran off as soon as he had the chance.

THe toy of course suddenly burned and turned instantly into ashes as soon as Liam got to close the other two laughing enjoying the game.

"Ahh!!" Liam shouted in surprise, his face going pale again... what was he supposed to do?! He looked around, trying to find the real kid. "Okay now... thats enough! I won't play your little games! Show yourself right now!" He demanded, not joking around.

"Mmh I can't since your a stranger and I don't know you" Raven replied his voice soft and angelic as he hid in the rafters a cute little boy looking identical to Yukie but more creepy and with black hair.

(Omg. Maybe the kid should actually be Liam's, since they did do it that one time... and they never did DNA testing?)

Liam sighed and scratched his head. "My name is Liam... I went out with your mom about five years ago..." He explained. "Is that good enough?"

(Wait did Liam fuck him that one time? That would make the plot amazing as hell! Also does Liam have black hair?)

"...no..." Raven replied as he frowned and hid from Liam a little more somewhat shy and scared.

(I think they both fucked each other... or they both "spilt their seed," so to speak. Lol Liam actually has blue hair, but it can be a dark blue hair! Even if he didn't we can just say he did for plot convenience. XD )

"Well, I'm very sorry I raised my voice at you... can we be friends?" Liam asked. "I saved your mom one time from getting hurt, but then I had to leave... I came back as soon as I could, though." He said, hoping that knowing his story would help the boy to trust him.

(Sounds good to me XD Liam is a daddy! Lol and dark blue hair works,)

"...mom keeps a lot of pictures of you" Raven admitted as he looked at Liam before gently hopping down his appearance clear that he was Liam's kid since he looked like both Yukie and Liam?

(Whoo! I like the idea, too! XD )

When Liam saw Raven, his eyes widened.... he had both his own characteristics and Yukie's. "Ah- h-he does...? I didn't know that... has he ever talked about me?" He asked.

"Some...all good stories about you, but I'm not stupid you left him alone and if you think I'll let you hurt him again your mistaken" Raven hissed as he door opened and he ran back to Yukie hugging him tightly and refusing to let go Yukie surprised but adoring his baby his shoulder bandaged.

Liam looked away in guilt... he didn't feel like he deserved to stay. But he noticed Yukie's bandaged shoulder. "Yukie, what happened?!" He asked.

"Did the bad guys get you again?" Raven asked as he gently touched the wound Yukie nodding as he just snuggled Raven.

"I've been hunting down a group and got a little risky ended up with five bullets in my shoulder" Yukie admitted to Liam.

Liam frowned and walked up to Yukie. "Five? Yukie... that's dangerous... I hope you'll take off a few days to recover..." He said. "I can take care of the house chores while you rest."

"It's alright most I've taken is twenty" Yukie admitted with a laugh as Raven glared at Yukie for once agreeing with Liam.

"I want dinner...can we do a hot pot?" Raven asked snuggling Yukie more in a sort of begging way.

"Yukie... I'm sure that's not healthy, even if you're not an ordinary person..." Liam said. "What sort of hot pot would you like, Raven?" He asked.

"We would have to go to the store for supplies" Yukie replied Raven huffing clearly hating leaving the house. "And if Liam would like to cook I would be happy"

"I can go to the store, too, if you want me to. And cook the meal. I think I can handle it." Liam replied, giving a gentle smile.

"That would be wonderful" Yukie replied as he shuffled Raven who had changed into a tiny infant clinging to Yukie as tightly as he could clearly having missed him.

• Saga locked this topic