The sands of time (closed to pm)

Yukonwolfspirit

One day, Liam finally escaped Mirai. He had to resort to something he wouldn't normally do... Liam killed Mirai in a desperate attempt to return back to Yukie. Leaving Mirai's cold body behind, Liam raced back to Japan to try and find Yukie. Luckily he had found his home, just as he had remembered it. Hopefully Yukie was still there... And he hoped Yukie would recognize, or even remember him. Liam had changed some, but mainly remained the same as before. He was a bit thinner now due to neglect and malnutrition, but still handsome as ever. His blue hair had gotten a bit longer, long enough for him to put in a small ponytail. His sharp blue eyes had dulled a bit, having lost that spark of curiosity...

His tired eyes rested upon the front door of Yukie's home. Holding his breath, Liam nodded and knocked loud so Yukie would hear him. 'Please remember me...' Liam pleaded in his mind, hoping against hope that Yukie would welcome him into his life again...

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• PastelPhoenix

A small child no older then three opened the door and looked at Liam. "Mooooooooom" the child yelled looking so much like Yukie a small infant playing in a room that was now a playroom as Yukie poked his head out from the kitchen.

Liam nearly fainted as he saw the little child. Did Yukie... find someone else and start a family? Maybe he should leave... a young family didn't need someone like him around. He turned his face away to hide the incoming tears and started to walk away before Yukie got to the door...

"Liam?" Yukie asked loooking at him as he stood at the door his hair in a messy bun and the poor man quite tired.

Liam stopped and spun around after wiping the tears away. "Yukie?" He said, stepping closer. "I-I'm so sorry to turn up unannounced like this..." he stammered.

Liam had seen Yukie's child, and assumed he had gotten with someone else. It would make sense, he did leave with a violent psychopath, after all. Liam returned a smile, though it was a sad one. "I can see that you're awfully busy, so, I should go..." Liam said gently, "It was really nice to see you're doing well."

"For the record you most likely jumping and thinking I'm still with their father" Yukie replied as he huffed and mentioned for Liam to come inside the man making tea.

"I'm sorry... well, I didn't want to intrude or anything... or scare the little one." Liam said softly, his voice quiet. Then he looked at Yukie, concerned. "Do you mind if I ask... what happened? I wish I had escaped sooner..." Liam said, closing his eyes and sighing.

"...I fell somewhat in love with my older partner he was a cop...after having Ayme, my oldest he turned out to be a deadbeat asshole." Yukie replied continuing to cook lunch the infant fussing quite hungry. Found out I was pregnate with nova right after he left and Juno is sleeping in the bassinet after a one night stand with the dad again" Yukie admitted setting down the food and picking up nova who gurgled and snuggled his mum easily turning into a cute toddler. "All three took after me and not a little bit of their dad which pissed him off."

"Ah, I see, I'm sorry to hear that..." Liam said softly, looking away and rubbing his arm. He was sitting across from Yukie at the table, and hadn't taken a sip of his tea yet. He was starting to feel uncomfortable and heartbroken, like he no longer belonged in Yukie's life. He should have known it would be like this... of course Yukie found someone else.

"Mum says men are horrible and we aren't allowed to date" Ayme admitted as he giggled fascinated by Liam.

"Ayme go clean your room" Yukie replied giving a soft glare as he chuckled. "How soon are you going to bail on me?" Yukie asked a slight ping of pain in his voice.

Liam heard the pain in Yukie's voice. It seemed like he was still hurt from what he did... "Yukie..." Liam said, "It feels like..., I don't belong in your life anymore. I don't deserve to be..." He said. Liam glanced around the house, then back at Yukie. "Do you really want me back in your life again? If... if you do, I'll stay... I promise."

"You can take the guest room...ive kept it for you since you've left" Yukie replied my as he sighed. "Stay as long as you want" Yukie added setting down dinner for everyone as he ushered the kids in to eat and mentioned for Liam to join his little family's.

"Yukie..." Liam muttered. Then he got up and gently hugged Yukie, almost to tears. "I'm so sorry I left you... I missed you so much!" He sobbed a bit into Yukie's shoulder, but tried to pull himself back together for the sake of the kids.

"Ewwwww...." Ayme replied chuckling the teen having been watching making Yukie throw a pillow at him as he just held Liam closer just loving him.

"Yukie... I'm not leaving you again. I'll help look after you and your family, I promise. And I intend to keep that promise." Liam said, pulling back slightly. He looked into Yukie's eyes, gazing lovingly into them, gently pushing some hair back behind Yukie's ear...

"I missed you" yukie admitted blushing as he looked away shyly and sighed his phone going off for work.

Liam frowned and looked around for the phone. "You should get that..." He said, then stepped away, but held Yukie's hand.

Yukie just answered the phone as he listened to the chief who needed him to come in and work late Yukie agreeing and hanging up before looking at Liam. "If I leave for work will you still be here?"

Liam nodded and gave a small smile. "I'll be here if you want me to." He said, "I can watch over your family..."

"Thank you" Yukie replied running to his room and dressing in his combat gear as he hopped around lacing up a boot and looking hot as hell in the uniform his body quite toned. "Ayme nova and Juno all change their age don't let them touch the stove and try to keep them indoors or contained to the back yard" Yukie instructed as he slipped on his bullet proof vest.

Liam nodded as he listened to Yukie's instructions. "Is there anything else I need to know?" He asked, blushing at how amazing Yukie looked in his uniform.

" don't let anyone in the house including my ex" Yukie replied slipping on his gun as he ran out the door to his police motorcycle.

"Wait, what does he look like?!" Liam asked. He chased Yukie out the door and put a hand on his shoulder. "Please be careful... I'll be here when you get back." Liam whispered, leaning in to kiss Yukie's cheek.

• Saga locked this topic