The sands of time (closed to pm)

Yukonwolfspirit

Liam smiled wryly as he watched Raven change... he was never going to get close to Yukie again, was he? He grabbed his jacket and headed for the door. "Alright, I'll be back, if shouldn't take long." He called over his shoulder as he opened the door.

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• PastelPhoenix

Yukie just looked at him slight fear in his eyes Yukie knowing there was a chance Liam wouldn't come back as he nodded and carried Raven off to his room to put him down to sleep so he could shower.

"I promise I'll come back, Yukie..." He whispered. After that, Liam quickly headed to the store to buy a list of ingredients Yukie gave him. He didn't have any trouble finding them. Even though it felt great to be outside and free from Mirai, he hurried back to Yukie's. He gently knocked on the door, hoping Yukie would let him back in.

"Come in" Yukie moaned as he winced an older stern looking man bandaging Yukie up Raven huffing and upset his 'father' had come to visit as he sulked and sat on the couch watching from a distance Yukie reviving first aid and getting the bullets removed.

Liam flinched at the newcomer, but went into the kitchen anyway. He didn't like to see Yukie in pain... he sat the bag of groceries down and gently touched Yukie's hand. "Yukie..." He muttered worriedly.

"It's fine just some minor flesh wounds" Yukie mumbled getting a sharp smack from his elder.

"Flesh wounds my ass your arteries are destroyed I'm going to place you on lockdown!" Yukies ex hissed as he grumbled and kept working.

Liam saw the man smack Yukie... he wanted to throw him out, but the bullets in Yukie's shoulder needed to be removed... His heart sank and instead of interfering, Liam went to go check on Raven. He sat down next to the boy and sighed. "I'll have to wait until they're done in there to cook supper, Raven..." He said, frowning.

"...I don't like that man....he's mean" Raven mumbled as he crawled into Liam's lap shaking a little.

Liam held Raven gently, trying to comfort him. He could tell the man to leave and take the bullets out himself... "Should I get him to leave...?" He asked quietly. "I don't like him either..."

"Yes please...dad drinks to much and fights with mum" Raven admitted as he looked at Liam his eyes scared.

Liam saw the fear in Raven's eyes and nodded. "Okay, just stay here, please?" He said, gently setting Raven down on the couch. With a firm nod, Liam took in a deep breath and went back into the kitchen. "Excuse me, please leave. You've done enough, thank you." He said sternly yet calmly.

"What is this your new lover?" Luca asked as he glared at Liam and continued bandaging Yukie who was clearly not liking being fixed up.

"I ask again if you'd please leave. You've done enough." Liam repeated, tensing up. "You're free to go now." Liam said, glaring back, ignoring the 'new lover' comment.

"...fine I'll see you at work tomorrow" Luca replied as he finished his work and took yukies shirt with him to get it washed and repaired Yukie just holding his shoulder.

Liam watched Luca leave and quickly walked over to Yukie's side. "Are you okay? Did he hurt you...?" Liam asked worriedly, looking at Yukue's shoulder.

"No I'm fine" Yukie replied with a sigh as he yawned and rubbed his shoulder.

(Mmh would you be fine with brotherly incest? I'm thinking of having fun with the plot~)

"Mmh okay" Yukie replied heading to bed as Raven smirked and slipped into Liam's lap. "Uncle is outside in the garden" he admitted snuggling Liam a little clearly only hugging him because he wanted to go outside Ayme pulling weeds and looking identical to Yukie.

Liam was a little skeptical with Raven... since at first he didn't seem to like him. But Liam hugged Raven gently. "Uncle? What uncle?" He asked, obviously a bit confused.

"Mom has a brother" Raven replied as he smiled and pointed to the identical Yukie who was outside gardening.

"Mm... Yukie never said anything about an uncle... he doesn't have any family here, if I'm recalling correctly." Liam said, furrowing his eyebrows. "Are you trying to get me in trouble?" He asked.

"No, somehow I don't think you would believe I'm his brother....that my name is Ayme" Ayme admitted as the puppet watched them before going back to gardening the nosy neighbor leavinthem alone since 'yukie' was outside. "I tend to keep hidden more it's safer since twins are quite rare for our kind. Honestly we haven't met another set of twins"

Liam looked at Raven. "I think... I'd better go check on Yukie..." He said. "I'm sorry, it was nice to meet you." He added, turning to go back into the house. "Come on, Raven."

"His name is Ayme" Yukie replied as he sighed and poked at the boy."change back and quite lying to Liam...he might just fuck You if you ask" Yukie mumbled making coffee Ayme changing back and taking off his wig looking identical to Yukie as he smirked wrapping his arms around his twin. "Ravens asleep in his crib"

"W-what...?!" Liam blinked, then, as per usual when Yukie used to surprise him too much, he fell over and fainted.

• Saga locked this topic