The sands of time (closed to pm)

Yukonwolfspirit

Blushing, Liam looked over at Yukie for permission. He then leaned in closer to Ayme and kissed him, gently touching his cheek.

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• PastelPhoenix

Yukie just watched as he smirked and slipped off Ayme carefully moving Liam closer to his naughty twin.

"Mm..." Liam blushed again and straddled Ayme, not sure what exactly he wanted. He looked away bashfully, but kept his hands on Ayme's waist.

"Mmh how long has it been since you where fucked?" Ayme asked gently touching Liam's cheek in a loving way.

Liam looked over at Ayme. "A few weeks..." He replied, then looked over at Yukie. "Please just be gentle with me... that's all I ask."

"We will" Yukie promised as he snuggled up behind Liam so he was sandwiched between them his member clearly just as hard as his twin the two adoring Liam.

The two twins were almost too much for Liam, who hadn't been touched since before he got rid of Mirai. He let out a small gasp when he felt both hard members against him. "W-wait, are we going to do this here, outside?" He asked.

"Then neighbors can't see through the garden" Yukie assured his lover as he gently started fingering him.

"A-are you sure- Ahh!" Liam asked, but gasped as Yukie started to finger him. "Yukie..." He groaned, pressing more against Ayme.

"Positive" Ayme replied kissing Liam and letting his twin prep his cute lover as his hands wandered down Liam's body.

Liam gasped, the attention almost too much for him, but it felt too good to get away. "A-Ayme, Yukie...!" He gasped, then a thought crossed his mind, and he got hard. "W-wait... are you two... planning to share me?" He asked, letting the twins have their way with him.

"Of course we aren't greedy we share everything" Ayme whispered as he bit Liam's ear smirking as he watched his twin slowly enter laim

Liam pressed his hands on Ayme's chest as Yukie entered him and gasped. "Ah-ahh! Yukie....!" He exclaimed, leaning against Ayme.

"Don't worry ill go slow" Yukie whispered as he kissed the back of Liam's neck gently placing his hands on his lovers hips Ayme gently stroking Liam's member with his own.

(Having fun yet? Lol)

Liam was at the mercy of the twins, but after all he had agreed to do this. But how he ended up here after suffering by Mirai was beyond him. Unlike Mirai, being touched by the twins wasn't disgusting. He was barely able to hold himself up, his knees buckling under him.

(Oh hell yeah XD)

"Mmh wish I had met you earlier~" Ayme whispered as he kissed Liam with tounge Yukie thrusting deep inside of Liam's tight hot ass.

(Good! Me too! XD )

In no time at all, Liam was already leaking cum, groaning softly and gasping with each thrust Yukie gave him. "Y-Yukie- Ayme... ahh...! Mm..." Liam's voice was stopped when Ayme kissed him. Liam's body was theirs now, unable to move on its own.

"Such a cute boy you are~" Yukie moaned as he thrusted deeper into his lover wanting to cum as deep in him as he could.

"Y-Yukie....!" Liam exclaimed, his back arching from Yukie's thrust. The thrust made Liam rub his own member against Ayme, making him groan even more. He really didn't think he'd be able to walk after this, let alone stand.

"Mmh come on cutie why don't you grind up against me" Ayme whispered slowly grinding against Liam's member as he licked and kissed his lovers lips. Yukies member throbbing from just watching his naughty twin torment Liam.

"Mm.... Ayme..." Liam groaned and did as Ayme wished, grinding his hips. "I can't... I'm going to- ahh...!" Liam gasped as he came, panting.

Ayme moaned and held Liam close as he came shortly after all over his lover Yukie following pursuit and cummingndeep insid lord Liam happy to be filling him full.

Liam fell against Ayme, gently kissing his neck as he leaned against him. "Ayme, Yukie..." He groaned, completely unable to hold himself up any longer. "Ahh... damn..."

• Saga locked this topic