little japan (KoBu X Kohako tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

Ying really didn't understand what was going on. He turns to Hikori. "Have to do what, my friend?" He touched Hikori's shoulder in hopes of giving the other reassurence. " Please... You'll tell me won't you?"

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kohaku tsubasa

• KoBu

"we have to make love" Hiroki said blushing hard. "yes" the ghost said turning away. "i am sorry" Hiroki said then looked into your eyes trying to make you under stand he did not mean for this to happen.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Ying just stared. Then his face turned so red, he'd be confused for an apple. " O-Oh...." Ying felt light headed, he took a deep breath and put on as straight a face as he could. " O-Ok I'll do it, but y-you had better take responsibilty!!" The younger sat with his legs tucked under him. " A-and please be gentle it's my first time!"

"i will umm when we get back i will marry to make sure you are taken care of" Hiroki said taking off his robes he then looked Ying in a loving manner. "i do love you my dear friend and i did not mean for this to happen" Hiroki said gently undressing you gently. "umm do you want to kiss and stuff or umm just do it" Hiroki asked blushing deeply.

Ying began to shake. He was nervous okay! Who wouldn't be when it was there first time? He did his best to look up at Hikori but found his shyness got the better of him. " I-I-I-I'd um .... I-I'd like to start slowly ....please"

Hiroki nodded kissing Ying on the mouth gently. he then kissed your neck blushing so very much. he kept kissing you gently then he thought to ask. "do you want to umm me to go in you or you in me?" Hiroki asked his face was as red as a tomato.

'His lips... they're so warm... It's nice' Ying gave a quiet little sigh as Hikori pulled away. Hid eyes glaze over in lustful bliss. His face felt so hot! When asked what position he'd like to be in, Ying felt the blush stain his face full force now! " umm ... w-well since your the birthday boy, you can umm... be the man..."

hiroki giggled nervously a bit."you have to get his thing wet if you want him inside you" the ghost said. "he means you have to umm suck on it" Hiroki said blushing so much. he gave him a gentle kiss on his mouth again. "come on guys you dont have to much time" the ghost said hurrying us.

Ying whipped his head around to the spirit with a pouty scowl. " This isn't really how either of us pictured our first time you know!! I'm well aware we don't have a lot of time, but that isn't helping my nerves so please if you could be just a little patient thanks!!" The younger snapped. "..... I-im sorry that was very rude" He bowed to the ghost in apology before he turned back to Hikori. He looked down to his current lover's member. Ying took a deep breath, " You um... you'll have to direct me and talk to me so I know I'm doing it right... ok?" With that, he leaned down and took the tip into his mouth, little licks swirling around the slit

"well all you need to do is suck or lick the whole thing" Ghost said not expecting that that would make Hiroki moan. "i-i am so sorry" Hiroki said moaning. "well that is strange he already completed the pleasure moan" the ghost said looking at the both of them. "so i don't have to do my dear friend" Hiroki said. "nope" the ghost said.

Ying had to blink in surprise, not with how quickly it had passed... it was the fact he felt... A little disappointed.But this wasn't about him!! He had to support his dear friend. Ying quickly dressed and got ready for the finale task ahead of them

(1 soul to give 2 hearts beating 3 breathes deep 4 memories pure 5 song long)

Hiroki got dressed trying to stand up but he was getting weak again. "i am sorry if you want we could finish when my life is in danger"Hiroki said with a depressed sigh. the ghost turned around ready to go when he heard something. "by the way you guys have to go to memory pond" the ghost said then they got a bag with the emotions in it.

" Memory pond?... What and where is that?" Ying asked, choosing to let the red on his face speak for his response. But as Hikori had said, they could discuss it later. " And Hikori don't sigh like that, or your own spirit will run away!!"

the ghost showed the both of them where the pond was. "i guess i have to pick 4 memories pure" Hiroki said looking in the pond. "yes but they have to be ones you both remember and the pure ones are gold when you grabbed them put them in the bag okay" the ghost said Hiroki lend closer to the pond.

Ying followed and looked through the pond. He didn't see any gold... except the at the very bottom of the pond. " hikori...." He tugged gently on Hikori to gain his attention. He pointed towards the pond. " Spirit-san.... How are we supposed to get those at the bottom?"

"you have to put your hand in there but be careful" the ghost said Hiroki reached in grabbing the 4 golden ones putting them in the bag. "we get just the memories right?" Hiroki asked the ghost nodded. "time to go to the last place the fire pit of songs" the ghost said leading the both of them to it. "thank you dear friend you have been so kind it me" Hiroki said smiling.

Ying opened his bag for Hikori to place the golden orbs in. He returned Hikori's smile, with a bright smile of his own. " Of course. You'd have done no less for me. I wish only to stay beside you and be your loyal friend." Once the orbs were settled in safely, Ying stood and followed the ghost and Hikori to the final task. " Come just one more and you can go and enjoy your life once more..."

"yes my friend and i am glad i have you by my side" Hiroki said then the ghost showed us the fire pit of songs. "five songs long is you two have to pick two song that you remember and one you both remember" the ghost said Hiroki then started to remember two songs. the fire played the songs out then waited for yours.

Ying paused a moment. He took a deep breath, and remembered two songs. One high pitched and lively, the other slow paced...and almost sad. It was a melody Ying often played when he was thinking of things long past. The fire seemed to sway and dance as it played. " ...Okay...how was that?"

"great now think of one you two know together" the ghost said rushing the two of them. Hiroki started to think then he opened his mouth to ask you. "you cant ask him" the ghost said then he remembered the song you two have sang at the festival one year he hoped you remembered it as well.

Ying's eyes brightened. He did in fact know that song. He remembered that day like it happened yesterday. It was one of the best days of his life.

He began to sing it with Hikori, a bright smile on his face

all the sudden the items started to glow as the both of you sang the song. "bye" the Ghost said as everything went into the bag. "what do i do now" Hiroki asked the fire spoke "you must go home and open the bag before the moon is at its highest". Hiroki looked at Ying with a smile. "thank you so much my friend" Hiroki said then gently hugging him around the neck.

Ying sent a smile of his own to Hikori. "Anything and anytime for you, no hurry home!! The sun will set soon..." Ying hurried him out of the woods.

"right but we both need to go home to eat "Hiroki said standing up on his own. this was a weird day for Hiroki but his love for ying grew. Hiroki gently took his hand in a loving manner.

Ying blinked a moment before scolding Hikori again. "We can do that later!! You need to go right now!!" He pushed Hikori to the village as quickly as possible. " Now go!!"

• Saga locked this topic