Sleeping with the fishes (M-Joe & RikkaTag, 18+)

RikkaTag

Erol smiled as he listened to the other speak of his father and nodded at the similarities. When the other seemed to sadden, the shark frowned. He could understand the feeling of not fitting in. Despite his father's words, he was often seen as the oddball. He wanted to explore the world they feared.

When Theo said ouch, the merman quickly looked up. His eyes fell on the blood and he just stared a moment. He could smell the other's blood. Strangely, it wasn't just like that of prey. Nor was it like that of his people. It drew him in, but concerned him. It made him feel uneasy.

Erol reached out and grabbed the shifter's hand, he gave the palm a tentitive lick before he began to lick the hand clean, cleaning the cut while he was at it. It wasn't strange for him, his people had many methods to clot the blood or clean it. Quick thinking was their method since it helped keep predators at bay. Particularily, their blood drew in some nasty merfolk that thrived on dominating others.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• M-jow

• RikkaTag

Theo gasped as the other grabed his hand, he tried to pulling it back, but Erol was pretty strong for a fish-man. Fear was the first thing that ran though him. Theo didn't know anything about this people, but in the wild a shark would go made for the smell of blood.

"Ihh!" Theo gasped yet again as he felt the others tongue, licking up the blood. Theo's body as shaking a bit as he stared mesmerized at Erol. It felt weird as he cleaned the wound and Theo's cheeks started to feel way hotter than they had before.

When Erol licked the blood along his arm, Theo tried to ignore the shiver of none fear runing along from his fingertips to his shoulder, it made his skin tickle.

Erol looked up at Theo and dragged his tongue slowly from the other's elbow to the tip of his index finger. He didn't know why he had done that. He just felt a sudden urge to. It's not like there was much blood where he liked that time. He felt heat on his cheeks as well, as he registered the flush adorning the other. He shifted and ran his tongue overy the shifter's palm, not taking his eyes off him.

He couldn't look away from the guy. Even over the smell of fish he couldn't help but to finde the shark quite erotic, as the merman looked up at him. The cut was only a small pain against the strange tingling sensation. Okay so what if Theo might not have had all that many partners and his experience was limited to almost none. But that's what happened when other shifters stayed clear of him course of his dad. Theo knew that he liked boys over girls, but had never tried more than a quick blowjob or his fantasi to jerk off. In all he didn't feel that he was hiding in the closet, even though no one really knew that he was gay.

"What... what are you doing?" Theo asked in a small voice, trying his best to keep it form shaking too much.

"I don't know. You fascinate me." Erol pulled away and looked down at the cut. He frowed at his own behavior before looking up at Theo with a smile. "It's clean and clotted. You should be okay."

The shark sat back and brushed the hair behind his ear. He wasn't sure what drew him to lick the other, but he didn't regret it either. He rather wanted to see how the shifter reacted if he did more.

"Oh.." Theo really didn't know how go with that answer. 'Fascinated him'... maybe it was because he had two legs, that Erol felt that way. Yeah, he shouldn't put to much into it, for all he knew the guy could had acted on he's predatory instinct.

He looked down at his hand for a moment, it would heal, tomorrow it would merely look like a scratch

Theo confident that it had properly been something like that, but he still needed to clear his throat before he could talk in his normal voice. "Well, thank you for helping... I should properly start cooking this fish."

Theo said before making his retrieve back to the bach with the fish in hand.

While gathering firewood he had also got three sticks to spear the fish on and placed the other end down in the sand to hold them up. Then they would pretty much cook themself.

Theo sad back in the sand away from the fire but close enough to see what was happening. Then he turned to look at the merman, he wore his normal calm face, but inside Theo was to shy to get close to Erol just yet.

In a try to think about something else, he asked the first that poped into his head.

"So, you are a mermaid No sorry merman!" Theo wasn't sure where this was going. "I always thought you guys had fish tails, but surely thats just in picturebook or are there other kinds of merfoks?"

Erol cupped his face and tried hiding his blush as he looked anywhere but at the shifter. He couldn't believe he did that or thought like that. He was absorbed in trying to hide from his embarrassment when he heard the other's question.

The shark wet his lips and swallowed roughly. Okay, so he hadn't really been prepared for all of this. "W-well... there are lots of merfolk tribes that differ. Mine is the bullshark tribe. Our ancestors could make their whole beings that of a shark. Legends say, 'two tribes fought and ended up destroying the home of the great sea witch.' In retaliation, she destroyed them and cursed their children to be stuck in the half state we are."

This properly meant that those people likely had been shifteres, but if this was true how come one one had ever broke the cursed? Theo was no Expert, but he guess the seat witch to be like those warlocks and witches they too had on land. "Then how come no one ever broke that curse? I don't know much on magic, but every spell breakes at somepoint." Theo asked, but mostly the was just thinking loud. "Is the witch still alive?"

"I don't know. No one really knows how." Erol shrugged as he drew circles in the sand. He smiled and looked out at the ocean. He could imagine it... changing form as the shifter had. "They say the sea witch lies hidden at the bottom of the ocean, awaiting a champion to rescue her."

The shark laughed and shook his head as he splashed the water. "It sounds stupid... I know. Like hopeful wishing."

"So, she is an romantic thinker, but to downright curse your people seems a bit extrem. But then again, women can be scary for all kinds of reasons." He giggled at the last part. How many times hadn't he heard his sisters yelling cures at their brothers for being dickheads when they were teens. Theo could just imagine the outcome, if any of those had worked.

Than another question came to him. "If you could have legs, what would you do?" Theo asked while resting his head on his knees, looking at Erol as he looked out over the water. Once again Theo couldn't help but enjoy the view, there was just something about the guy, yet he couldn't put the finger on what it was.

"Romantic?" Erol shook his head and smiled, looking back at the shifter. "More like a fool. How many years would one wait for a rescue? It's not like she doesnt possess the power to be free."

The merman sighed and stretched as he lay back on the sand. He watche'd the clouds and frowned. He hadn't considered what he'd do. The possibility of havingenuity legs was squashed by their teachings. "I... I suppose I wold explore the land and try to answer all my curiosities. I mean, it's not like I know the uses..."

Theo had expected the guy to say something like that, it seemed important for him to learn as much as he possible could. But he truly hoped that Erol’s curiosity wouldn’t turn back to one day bite him in the ass or in this case tail. Theo didn’t know the shark all that well, but from what he already knew, the man was eager to learn everything and that excitement easily transferred on to people. But he too knew of people whom would had used and exploited the guy for their own benefits.

‘Curiosity killed the cat’ some would say, but Theo trusted the other to know when something was turning in the wrong direction, Erol was with no doubt smart, but some knowledge could be dangerous for others.

Like if humans knew about creatures like shifters, they would defiantly start making a fuse, like they had back in history, when they burned witches or caught other creatures for their freak shows.

As the guy’s voice died out, he got curious and got up. He walked a bit closer and bended over the guy, casting a shadow over the mer’s face.

“You don’t know the uses of what?” Theo asked looking down at the guy.

“It may be strange to say this, but most the thing we do or use comes naturally for us. I know you can do things which I can’t, just take the thing about the net.” Theo wasn’t going to mention swimming as well. “Those things are what you use every day and in time it becomes like a second natural to you, right.”

Erol looked up at the shifter and watched his expressions flit across his face. He started to wonder what was so fascinating about this man. Besides the obvious of course. He raised his hand, reaching up toward Theo. "Natural...? I feel it is natural... this curiosity... this feeling."

The shark smiled and blushed as he dropped his hand and looked to the side. He wondered why he suddenly felt these strange urges assaulting his body. He knew everyone dealt with them, but that was when they were in puberty. He was passed that age. At least, he thought he was. "You are so... fascinating... it feels natural to want to eat you up."

His cheeks suddenly felt on fire and his hands flew up to cover his face. "Oh goddess, forget I said that. That was not sup posed to be out loud!"

Theo didn’t know how to react at that statement. He chuckled seeing the guy blush, but his face was just as red and it didn’t help with that tickling sensation moving around in his stomach.

“I properly wouldn’t taste good” He answered still chuckling, giving the guy a teasing wink before straightened up.

He turned mostly to hide that weird face he made as well as to check the fishes. The skin had turned to a nice golden brown and the meat looked cooked and juicy. “If you are hungry than try this, I’ll promise that it tastes really good.” Theo said as he handled a fish stick over to Erol. “Careful it hot”

Erol peeked out from between his fingers and watched Theo. When the other held the cooked fish out to the shark, he felt his stomach rumble. "Nnh... I am a little hungry."

The merman reached out for the fish and sat up. He examined the aquatic creature a moment before tentitimely taking a small bite. The other was right, it burned his tongue. Erol refused to show his weakness and swallowed the bite. He made a small face before smiling and taking another bite. "Mmm..."

Theo sat close enough to the other, but still in a dry spot. He blowed a bit on the meat before taking his first bit, it was hot and burned his tongue a bit, he cool it by sucking air in though his mouth before he swallowed. How the hell could the other pull a straight face like that, Theo was sure he would get a blister on his tongue. "Sorry maybe they were too hot" He apologize while still sucking air.

But now with a piece off it cooled easyer and he could enjoyed the meal.

"So is it strang? Eating the fish like this I mean." Theo asked as they ate.

"I once tried suckling on a rock when I was little. It had sat in the sun on the beach and was so hot it scolded my tastebuds." Erol grinned, still pink in the cheeks. He took another bite and savored it a moment before swallowing it. "Hm... it is different. Do you do this with all your foods? We simply eat everything as is."

The shark shifted closer and sniffed in the shifter's direction. "Is that why you smell different?"

He could just picture a little curious silver shark, trying to taste every thing that he could fit into his mouth. Even small kids did that and shifters was no drifferent.

"Yeah I guessed that" Theo didn't mean anything mean by saying that, and look from the fish to the guy. "I perfer to eat my food like this yes, but food like fruit and green stuff I eat as it is" He explained, but frown when Erol asked about his smell. He tried sniffing himself, but besides the smell of fish his scent hadn't changed. "I don't know maybe, I haven’t thought about that... do I smell bad or something?" How he smelled had never really been something he had considered, but strange at thing were it bothered him to think the other didn't like his scent.

Erol scent was a bit weird for his nose as well, however that didn't meant that he didn't like it. It was a as scent of saltwater and a weird spice he hadn't smelt before. You did think a part fish would smell like one right.

Erol smiled and blushed, shaking his head. He went back to eating his fish and brushed his hair back. After a few more bites he looked at Theo. "It's not a bad smell. It is just different from the smell of my people. I like the change."

The shark splashed a little water to wet at least his tail and finished the fish. He used the stick to draw in the sand and sighed. "I wish I could explore your world."

That eased him, he could live with smelling drifferent since he too found Erol's scent as that.

"Well that's good" Theo send Erol a small smiled before he too finished his fish.

When the guy told him how he wished to explore Theo's world, he couldn’t help but to ache for the guy. It was the guy’s dream, but some curse prevent him from achiving that dream. It was totaly unfair but nothing he could ever say or do would change any of that. A part of him wanted to say sorry, but that felt stupid to say just like that.

"I wished I could show you parts of it" Theo said in a soft quite voice and looked down in the sand, unable to look Erol in the eyes. Really he hadn’t planed to start liking the shark, but it was hard not to, the guy didn't fear looking him in the eyes or tried to intimidate him like another predator would. It was nice almost normal.

"Maybe you can..." Erol bit his lip and looked up at Theo with an innocent look. So he was a bit nervous about his current train of thought, but he was very curious. So curious, he wanted to know things that weren't necessarily beneficial to his survival. "Your kind.... how..." The shark blushed a deep red. "W-well... how do they mate...?"

"M-mate!... hmm.." Theo was stuck and words had trouble coming out of his mouth as a blush covered his face. "Well... Hmm, that depends on the partners...I mean" Theo licked his lower lip, to get his words straight. Oh god, why did he have to be this nerves. "Is all about giving eachother pleasure no matter the sex... Where I come from there are two types of mating, physics contacts is what we call to have sex with someone. The other is more something though your mind." No matter what, Theo couldn't bring himself to look at the other, it was embarrassing to talke about with this guy when Theo self started imagine things, he wasn't sure really how to act or think. He had talked about sex before. But this was teaching a guy around his own age, how people had sex.

"I don't know how your people do this, but is like... kissing... and touching"

"Kissing and touching?" Erol blinked and thought back on his people's natural behavior to mate. He tilted his head to the side and looked at Theo curiously. "So... you don't have to fertilize the babies? I mean... I've never mated but the general concept is to reproduce by fertilizing the egg in your mate."

"Yes we do that too, but it more than just the fertilizing and make babies part, humans can have sex even without getting or wanting to make babies, simply course sex is something to enjoyed. It not all about bleeding is about make love to our partner" Theo explained more clearly than he had before, and though the still looked anywhere else than the guy’s face, he talked rather normally again.

Erol smiled at the other still averting his gaze. He found it cute that the other did that. The shark scooted closer and leaned in more. "Theo... you do the act of reprodiction for fun?"

• Saga locked this topic