two nekos ( kawaiinekomimiboy X kohaku tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

Yuichi blinks as he watches Aki run into the house and looks at the man as he coughs. He runs over to the house and catches up with Aki, "what's the matter Aki? Aren't you.. glad to be reunited with your father?"

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kohaku tsubasa

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

"i am not sure he is my father" Aki said a bit mad. Brooke then came out of the room he shared with blue. "our son is asking for Aki" Brooke said so Aki then went into the room. the baby touched his face turning Aki back into a grown man. "i am not happy to see him me and Aoi had no family till i got you" Aki said then Aoi ran in the house. "someone help he is dying" Aoi said.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"Then.. why does he have a photo of both you and Aoi?" Yuichi perks his ears as he looks at Brooke, tilting his head as he watches Aki went into the other room and follows, watching Aki turn back to himself. "But why..? It's not like he abandon you on purpose." Yuichi looks over at Aoi and blinks before running outside, "but.. what can we do?"

"i dont know i am just mad" Aki said going outside where the man was. blue brought his new son outside the baby boy got out of his mothers arms. a light came out of the baby healing up the man. he sat up handing the baby back to its mother. "Aki,Aoi my sons i know that you dont believe i am your father but i am my name is oki and your mothers name was Aimi" the man said getting filling not welcome. he was walking away but Aoi grabbed his arm.

Yuichi watched as Blue's baby was able to heal the other man. He listens to the other male, looking over at Aoi as he stood next to Aki, looking at him, unsure really what to say at this point.

"aki he is our father and he promised he did not mean to leave us. also when you tried to attack him he did not even hurt you" Aoi said this shocked aki because he did not even think of this. "dont make grampa go away daddy" Yuki said grabbing Aki's arm. "fine dont go but i am still a little upset it was hard growing up alone" Aki said with a sigh just then the man picked up Aoi then went over and hugged Aki which made his eyes go wide. "i am so sorry my sons" oki said hugging them both and crying.

Yuichi watches Aki and Aoi, seeing them get reunited with their father Oki. He smiles to know that their father was going to be okay, thanks to Blue and Brooke's baby. Yuichi looks at Aki, "I am sure your father didn't mean it, at least give him the chance to make it up to you."

"i guess you are right" Aki said kinda hugging back. Asuka came out of the house. "Oki these are my sons Yuki and Asuka" Aki said as he let go of his son. "i have a child as well i have a daughter her name is Zoe" Aoi said when ivory brought out the little girl. "sons please let me explain me and Aimi where in the village with both of you taking care of you when all the sudden these things attacked our village i tried to fight them and i told Aimi to leave without me at first she would not when she did and the war was over i went to find her i found her she did not make it and i was badly injured i had hope that my sons did make it you did and i am so happy" Oki said looking down at the ground.

Yuichi looks at Oki as he was explaining what happened, "so what happened ..to your wife? Is she still gone or... something else had happen to her," he tilts his head.

"she is dead" Oki said sadly. Aki listen to his father and stopped looking so mad. he realized that it was not all about him. " may i ask who the baby is who saved my life" Oki asked looking at the baby. "he is my son dashicho" Blue said holding the baby to his chest. "i realize i can not stay here with you guys but i would still like to learn all i can about of you" Oki said then Yuki and Asuka hugged him. Clair was playing with his tail which he did not mind.

Yuichi lowers his head, "oh.. that is so sad," he lowers his ears. He looks at Oki and rubs the back of his head, "well.. we can always talk it over with my mom, she might have some kind of plan," he wags his tail a little, not wanting Aoi and Aki to get get separated from their dad again.

"your mom?" Oki asked looking at Yuichi. "look i did not wanna make you sad i am sorry" Oki said swishing his black tail. clair jumped at then batted at it as it swung by. Asuka was giggling and found this funny. "Asuka dont laugh that is ... adorable" Aki said giggling a bit.

Yuichi nods his head, "Yeah she lives in the house next to ours," he points to the house Sonja lived at. He looks at Clair play with Aki's and Aoi's father's tail, laughing a little. "Besides.. you need time to recover and reunite with your sons."

"yes thanks to dashicho" Oki said then looked behind him to see Clair attacking his tail. when she saw him she stopped then Kiyonari and scotty came out the house. "who is this?" Kiyonari asked looking at Oki of course then scar and Kiyiya came out as well.

Yuichi perks his ears as he looks at Kiyonari, "oh, this is Aki's and Aoi's father," he wags his tail as he watches Kiyaya and Scar come out as well.

"really?" the two boys said together. "yes i am Oki" he said bowing a bit. "these are our kids. Clair,Kiyonari and scotty" Kiyaya said with a smile. "nice your daughter is so cute. can we see your mom now lover off my son Aki" Oki asked kindly.

Yuichi looks at Clair, Kiyonari and Scotty with a smile, "yeah they are all very cute," he perks his ears up as he looks at Oki and nods his head. "Sure," he rubs the back of his head as he walks over to Sonja's house.

"Alright" Oki said following Yuichi and Clair started following as well. "we have someone following us" Oki said then stopped looking at her. Aki stayed with his sons for some reason the Scotty and Kiyonari then ran over there Scotty then start to fall Oki gently grabbing Scotty then fell down the hill.

Yuichi flickers his ears as he looks at Clair with a smile, "don't worry, I am sure mom won't mind." He looks over at Aki and notices Scotty following but then falls, watching as Oki grabbed Scotty but then falls too. "A-Are you alright," Yuichi tilts his head and reaches out his hand to help Oki.

"i am okay" Oki said gently putting Scotty on the ground. he gently took yuichi's hand. Kiyonari ran over with tears in his eyes. "thank you Aki and Aoi's dad so much for not letting my brother fall down the hill" Kiyonari said smiling.

Yuichi looks at Kiyonari running over and looks at Oki with a smile, "it's a good thing you helped Scotty or he may have gotten hurt." Yuichi picks up Kiyonari and places him next to Scotty, rubbing their heads with a smile and watches Sonja come out of her house to do some gardening.

"yay grandma" Clair said running over to sonja. Oki got up and went over to the house. the babies followed him with smiles on their cute faces. Kiyonari went over to flowers he then started talking to them it was cute made Oki giggle.

@

Yuichi walks over towards Sonja and looks at the kids following Oki, laughing a little, "looks like you made a couple of fans already." He watches Sonja watering her flowers and harvest goods.

Sonja looks and smiles, running over and hugs Yuichi, "hey there my little baby," she looks down and rubs Clair's head before picking her up. She looks at the taller man, "oh, who is this?"

"This is Aoi's and Aki's father, Oki," Yuichi wags his tail as he perks his ears up, looking at the window and notices a pair of eyes watching him, tilting his head.

"Oh, well it is nice to meet you." Sonja smiled as she looked at Yuichi as he was looking at the window and laughs a little, "oh, just someone I found on my walk in the woods. Poor thing got stuck in a bear trap. I have to bring him in town to get the bandages off. I saved him just in time so he wouldn't get his leg amputated.. but he is still limbing around. Hold on I will get him," she places Clair down and walks inside.

Sonja comes back, holding a fox and rubs his head, "it's okay dearie, these people are your friends, including my son, Yuichi."

The fox leans forward and sniffs Yuichi, hiding his face within Sonja's chest and rests since he was still very weak from the incident.

Oki smiled and then stopped watching Yuichi hug his mother. he thought this was wonderful to see this full family.he nodded when yuichi said he was the twins father. "yes i am oki pleasure to met you" he said with a slight bow.

Clair purred when her gramma petted her head. when she got down she started chasing a butterfly she found. "come back here" she said jumping at it.

"oh yes umm your son said you might have a plan for me" Oki said acting really nervous. he looked at the fox a bit sad because he remembered that the war did not take his wife but a trap did. "hello there little fox i wont hurt you i have twin sons of my own" Oki said trying to make sure he was not afraid of him.

"hello flowers are you happy i am because Aki and Aoi's dad saved my brother" Kiyonari said to the flowers then saw the fox. "awe Scotty look isnt it cute" he said the saw his brother trying to talk to the fox.

"hello cute foxy" Scotty said but he saw he was hurt. he ran over to Oki pulling on his pant leg. "fix him" Scotty said crying. "i am sorry i cant fix him but maybe Blue's son dashicho can heal him" Oki said trying to give him some comfort.

Sonja looks at Oki and smiles, "well it is very nice to meet my son's boyfriend's father," she laughs a little.

Yuichi watches Clair following after a butterfly and he laughs softly.

Sonja tilts her head as she looks at Oki, "what kind of plan are we talking about?" She rubs the fox's head and smiles a little, "he seems to like you Yuichi dear. Your the first one he caught the scent."

Yuichi flickers his ears and tilts his head as he watches all the kids noticing the fox, laughing a little, "looks like all the kids are very interested in the new friend you found mom."

Yuichi looks at Scotty and leans down, rubbing Scotty's head, "don't worry. The fox will be fine. Grandma took really good care of him and nursed him back to normal.

Sonja placed the fox down, watching him wobble and sighs, picking him back up, "don't worry Scotty, he will be fine," she walks over to him and sits on the ground, "here, why don't you pet him. I need him to get use to socializing before taking him into town."

• Saga locked this topic