two nekos ( kawaiinekomimiboy X kohaku tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

Yuichi watches the kids gather and laughs a little, "everyone is very interested in the fox boy," he rubs his hand through the fox's hair, "very.. soft," he wags his tail.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kohaku tsubasa

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

"maybe when the fox feels better we can learn his name" Yuki said to the other kids they all nodded.

Aki said there looking at his dad who was just sitting there now in human form.

Brooke then came out and asked what was going on.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Yuichi laughs a little as he listens and watches the other kids while looking down at the fox boy. He perks his ears up as he notices Brooke, "hm? Nothing much, the kids are.. just excited about our new housemate."

"he is really cute maybe when the fox feels better he could come and see my son dashicho" Brooke said with a smile.

Oki wagged his tail he was so happy to have a family again he did not care that Aki was mad at him.

Aki went over to his father hugging him.

"Yeah, he pretty much saw everyone when he was in his fox form but Dashicho." Yuichi looks over at Aki as he watches him hug Oki and wags his tail with a smile, rubbing the fox's head and looks down at him, seeing the bandage wrapped around his leg.

"they look so happy to have the fox here" Brooke said then went back inside when Dashicho started to cry. Yuki laid down in the grass. Aki's tails swishing back and forth as he hugged his dad.

Yuichi nods his head with a smile as he watches Brooke walk inside the house and watches Aki with his father Okie as he pets the fox's head.

"mommy i am sleepy" Yuki said rubbing his eyes. the other kids then went and jumped on Aki and Oki. they both giggled and Aki tickled some of the kids.

Yuichi looks at Yuki and nods his head, "alright I will bring you inside." Yuichi picks up the fox and places him on Aki's lap while he picks up Yuki and walks inside the house to go lay Yuki down for his nap.

" awe you are so cute. no need to worry fox boy we will take care of you" Aki said gently petting the foxes head. all the kids then followed Yuichi inside and all went to lay down to take a nap.

Yuichi lays Yuki down with smile, "sleep good," he leans down and kisses the top of Yuki's head and watches the other kids come inside to lay down. Yuichi walks back outside and sits down next to Aki.

Yuki goes to sleep as soon as he is laid down. Aki nuzzled up to his lover. Oki then went the pond and looked in. he got sad because he saw his wife holding the twins Aki and Aoi. he started to cry but he heard her say. "you where never scary to me oki" like she always did which made him smile. "we made beautiful men my love" Oki said crying even more.

Yuichi nuzzles Aki with a smile. He perks his ears up as he watches Oki head to the pond. Yuichi looks at Aki, "you.. should go check on your father," he swishes his tail side to side.

Aki walked over there quietly. Oki saw his young son in the pond. he turned around hugging his son. "i love you son but i miss your mom. my wife" Oki said then Aki said sighing rubbing his back and head. he smiled and felt really weird. "shouldn't i be doing this for you" Oki asked. "i dont need it you do dad" Aki said holding his dad. "you act just like your mom" Oki said which made Aki cry a bit.

Yuichi watches Yuki walk off to go see Oki and smiles, rubbing the back of his head as he gets up and walks over to the fox boy. He sits down and places the male on his lap, rubbing his head as he watches him sleep.

"dad you can never take back what was done but you can be a part of our family" Aki said so his dad smiled then stood up. "lets go back to your husband. Quick question how did you two meet? " Oki asked. "i was lost and he found me" Aki said as they walked over.

Yuichi wondered what Aki and Oki were talking about as he looks down at the fox with a smile, touching his ears a bit and couldn't believe how soft the male's ears were. He perks his ears up and flickers them as he saw Oki and Aki walking over.

"Yuichi my love how are you?" Aki called then went and laid beside his lover. Oki came over to the fence near Sonja's house resting his body on it. "we have cats,a wolf, a bunny and now a fox" OKi said thinking of all the people they had. "and a mage with a water spirit" Aki said with a smile.

Yuichi perks his ears up and smiles, "I am good," he looks down at the fox, rubbing the back of his head and laughs a little, "do.. you think I should bring him inside to lay him on a bed?" He flickers his ears as he looks at Oki, laughing a little, "we have all kinds of people here now." He looks down and blinks when he saw the fox boy wide awake, "hey... your awake now?" He perks his ears up, "hey.. you have different color eyes."

The fox looks at Yuichi and flickers his ears, looking around as he lets out a yawn and nuzzles against Yuichi's chest, "...I'm hungry," he lowers his ears a little.

Yuichi watches the fox and rubs his head, "aw.. well let's go get you something to eat."

"oh i see" Oki said looking confused. "thats good my love" Aki said with a smile. they looked at the now awake fox. "we should probably take him inside so we can get him something to eat" Aki said with a slight giggle. "all the other kids are napping aren't they" Oki asked.

Yuichi stands up and picks up the fox boy, carrying himself the house. "What should we feed him," he looks over at Aki as he rubs the fox's back.

The fox holds onto Yuichi as he was picked up, wrapping both his legs and arms around Yuichi. He looks around the house and sniffs the air before resting his head on Yuichi's chest.

"maybe some meat" Aki suggested as he went into the house. Oki came in the house looking amazed. "who made this house it is wonderful" Oki said looking at everything with a big smile. just then scar came out of the room he shared with his lover. "do i know you?" Scar asked with a slight growl.

Yuichi nods his head as he looks at the fox, "yeah some meat should do." He looks over at Oki, "oh, one of our housemates made it. His name is Scar, he is kinda... the uptight one out of all of us," he rubs the back of his head. He looks over at Scar and sighs a bit, "calm down Scar, this is just Aki's father Oki."

"oh okay" Scar said sniffing around him. "you really made this house it is amazing" Oki said with a smile not caring that scar did not trust him at all. "yes i did" Scar said as he stopped walking around oki. just then all the kids woke up the triplets came out hugging their dads leg. "these are my kids i had with kiyiya their names are clair,Kiyonari and Scotty" Scar said rubbing all of their heads.

Clair ran over to Asuka pulling him by the arm. "this is my husband" Clair said nuzzling her nose against his. Oki could she those twos life together which made him smile. he saw Clair bossing Asuka around which he loved they had a nice life.

Ivory brought out Zoe and Yuki looked super happy. Ivory handed little Zoe to Yuki. Oki saw Yuki protecting the little woman Zoe becomes till he got badly injured. this made Oki cry because he thought Yuki was sweet.

then when Kiyonari and Scotty held hands he saw then running through the woods together playing the days away. every time something or someone tried to even touch Scotty Kiyonari got angry. this kinda made Oki laugh.

all the sudden he was confused because when blue brought out his baby boy who just had finally seen the fox. Oki saw them to being together having their own home which was weird because he could not see a fox with a water spirit boy.

Yuichi nods his head as he then walks to the kitchen, looking over at Aki, "what should we make from him?" He tilts his head as he watched the fox looking into the other room, watching all the kids.

• Saga locked this topic