two nekos ( kawaiinekomimiboy X kohaku tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

"dont take him to town grandma" Scotty said sitting down then gently petting the fox. "wont they hurt him in town" Scotty asked rubbing his ear gently.

"well i would like to stay with my son but i think Aki is mad at me but its okay we dont need a plan i can sleep outside i am used to it" Oki said looking down.

"can i pet the fox to" Kiyonari asked nicely sitting down next to his brother. "i will be nice to him" he said looking at the fox with a sad face.

Clair then rolled down the hill getting her self dirty as she rolled down the hill. Oki jumped up and ran over there grabbing her before she fell into the stream. she started to and he just held her. "it is okay you are safe" Oki said.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kohaku tsubasa

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Sonja shakes her head with a smile, "of course not silly. All they are going to do is take off the bandages and check out his leg to make sure he can walk again. It will be a very short trip sweetie."

The fox watches Scotty petting him and rests his head on Scotty's lap, closing his eyes as his ears were getting rubbed.

"Oh, hm well let's see, you can probably live with me. I have to look after this little one while he finishes recovering." She looks over Aki, "well probably because you were gone from his life too long. All you need to do is bond with him. I had the same problem with Yuichi. He suffered from memory loss though."

Sonja looks at Kiyonari and smiles, "of course you can sweetie," she rubs the fox's back.

Yuichi perks his ears up as he watches Oki go after something and gasps when he notices he was after Clair. "Wow, Oki is just saving everyone today," he smiles. Yuichi looks over at Aki, "Aki, come over and meet the fox Sonja saved."

"okay" Scotty and Kiyonari said they both gently petted the fox as Oki brought Clair back up there putting her with her brothers. she smiled at the fox. "thank you Oki" Clair said with a smile.

"a fox cool i want to see it" Aki said bringing the boys with him as he went over to sonja's house. he came over and yuki was acting shy. he peaked at the fox from behind his fathers leg.

The fox slowly opens his eyes as he watches Clair sit with her brothers and the closes his eyes with a yawn.

Yuichi smiles and then walks over to the fox with Aki as he held Yuki and Asuka.

"can he change like we can grandma?" Asuka asked looking at the yawning fox. Aki looked so happy to see the fox. "daddy is the fox part of our family too" Yuki asked. "i think so Yuki" Aki said with a smile.

Sonja looks down at the fox, "hm well he hasn't done it yet. Maybe once he is feeling better, he will transform like everyone else."

The fox looks at Aki, seeing Asuka and Yuki as well. He gets up and walks over to Sonja's lap, curling up on her lap.

Sonja checks her watch, "well, I will be back soon everyone," she holds the fox as she gets up and carries the fox to the direction of town.

Yuichi watches as Sonja leaves and laughs a little, "our family.. keeps growing and growing. If this keeps up, we are going to need a lot more houses."

"yes it does" Aki giggled as he watched sonja taking the fox to town. "she said he will come back and maybe turn when his leg is better" Clair said to the rest of the children that where there. "i like the foxy" Yuki said with a smile. "do we all agree we like the fox?" Clair asked all the then clamored in agreement.

Yuichi looks at the kids and laughs a little, "it really sounds like they are all excited when Sonja comes back with the fox." He rubs his chin, "I wonder.. what his personality is like as a human? I hope he will get along with everyone," he rubs the back of his neck as he wondered when Sonja was going to return with their possible new family member.

"me too" Aki said smiling as the kids decided to play with Oki now. Clair jumped on his long tail. Yuki was still hiding but Asuka was going rawr. Kiyonari jumped on his back making him fall. all the sudden aki got a sharp pain in his head and he saw a memory resurface.

Yuichi watches the kids play with Oki and laughs a little. He looks over at Aki, "hey... are you okay?"

"yeah i am okay" Aki said looking up at his lover. the kids were to busy to playing with oki to notice. "i had a memory resurface" Aki said with a slight smile. "i want zoe to see the foxy" Yuki said looking like he was going to cry.

Yuichi lowers his ears but slowly nods his head as he watches the kids play with Oki. "Oh.. you mean before Oki disappeared?" He looks at Yuki and smiles as he leans down, rubbing Yuki's head, "the fox will be coming back, don't worry."

"okay mommy" Yuki said with a big smile.

"i seen my dad when he was younger and he was tied up. then it went to my dad yelling for mom to go as all the tents were on fire. i also saw me and my mom with Aoi snugging up to her then dad came and snuggled around us" Aki said as if it was happening right now.

Yuichi rubs Yuki's head with a smile as he looks at Aki as he was talking. "Oh..so it was about the past and what the kids are doing right now helped you remember?"

"yeah i guess so" Aki said hugging his lover. "who wants to ride on my back" Oki asked the kids then he changed into his cat form all the kids got on his back. he ran around a bit with them on his back then changed grabbing them all in his arms they where all giggling.

Yuichi hugs Aki and licks his cheek. He watches Oki with the kids and smiles before perking ears up, watching Sonja coming back, "mama is back," he wags his tail.

Sonja looks at everyone and smiles, walking over to them, "hey there everyone," she holds the fox within her arms, rubbing his leg since it still looked pretty sore.

The fox jumps down from Sonja's arm and growls, biting on his leg.

"No no sweetie, don't bite your stitches," Sonja pats the fox's head.

The fox lowers his ears and then rolls within the grass.

Aki smiled with this display of affection. he was just as happy to Sonja as his lover.

"gramma" they all said walking over to them. "does your leg hurt?" yuki asked the fox with tears in his eyes.

all the other kids just looked at the fox giggling as it rolling around.

Yuichi licks Aki's cheek with a smile.

Sonja smiles as she watches the fox roll around and looks at Yuki, "aw sweetie, you don't need to cry," she rubs his head.

The fox looks at Yuki, tilting his head as he looks at his leg and gets up, licking Yuki's cheek before rolling around in the grass.

Yuki was so happy that the fox licked him. "be my friend foxy" Yuki asked the fox with a big smile.

all the kids looked very happy for Yuki. they smiled at him with joy they were not mad at all.

Yuki then turned into his cat form and rolled around in the grass.

thats when Aoi brought his daughter zoe out side.

The fox tilts his head as he looks at Yuki and slowly nods his head.

Yuichi laughs a little, "I am sure the fox will make a lot of new friends."

The fox watches Yuki in his cat for and he goes back to rolling around in the grass.

Yuichi looks over at Aoi as he brought out Zoe and smiles, "aw, someone woke up from her nap?"

Zoe was reaching out for Yuki so her dad put her down and she crawled over to him.

all the other kids decided to play with each other in their animal forms.

Clair was nipping at Asuka then running he would chase her then wait then she would do it again.

even Oki turned so he could play with the kids.

Yuichi sits down on the ground and blinks as he watches the fox curl up in his lap. He smiles softly and rubs the fox's head as he watches the fox fall asleep in his lap.

Yuki then picked up zoe to hold as he changed back into his human form.

"i guess the fox is really sleepy" Aki said with a smile.

"I am sure he got pretty tired out with everything that has happened." Yuichi blinks as he looks down, seeing a bright light and watches as the fox transform into his human form while he was sleeping.

tumblr_p630hiMJcn1x6nr7eo1_500.jpg

"awe" Yuki said his ears and tail came out he was so happy.

"Yuki the fox boy needs to rest" Aki said

Zoe got all excited as well the other kids kinda gathered around but stayed back a bit.

• Saga locked this topic