two nekos ( kawaiinekomimiboy X kohaku tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

Yuichi smiles as he wags his tail as he watches everyone enjoying the meal. He looks at Aki and licks his cheek, going back to eating. He perks his ears up and looks over at Oki, "don't you want to eat as well?"

The fox boy flickers his ears as he looks over at Oki as he continues eating.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kohaku tsubasa

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

"yeah sure i will eat with you if there is some extra food"oki said being kinda nervous.

Aki was happy to get licked so he smiled. he ate all of his food and smiled at everyone.

the kids finished their food and washed their own place.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Yuichi blinks a little, "of course there is. This is a big family.. so I made enough for everyone," he wags his tail as he finishes eating.

The fox boy flicks his ears and finishes eating, letting out a hiccup and gives his plate to Yuichi.

"Hm? Do you want anymore," Yuichi looks at the fox boy.

The fox boy slowly shakes his head as he stands up from the table and ran outside.

Yuichi laughs a little as he gets up, putting his plate and the fox boy's plate into the sink, turning on the water and starts working on dishes.

Oki got some food and started to eat.

all the kids decided to go outside with the fox. but the new baby could not go outside.

Aki started helping his lover with the dishes.

Yuichi looks over at Oki and wags his tail as he was eating. He watches the kids head outside with the fox and looks over at Aki, washing the dishes, "we... have to continue where we left off before you started to change into a little kid," he looks at Aki and laughs a little.

"yeah sorry about that" aki said as he looked embarrassed. he smiled though and kissed his lover.

the kids all played with each other outside. the triplets where playing with each other on the hill.

"It's not like it was your doing," Yuichi laughs a little and licks Aki's cheek before kissing him, purring as he wags his tail.

"i know but i feel bad" Aki said purring then gave his lover a wink.

blue took his son to his room.

"Oh but I am sure you will make it up to both of us," Yuichi sticks his tongue out a little.

"i will try" Aki with a half smile and a half sad face. he was still how ever happy. he was so ready.

Yuichi looks at Aki with a smile, "do you.. want to right now," he purrs as he licks Aki's cheek.

• 1 month later...

"maybe i do" aki said with a smirk."well only if you wanna?"aki said swinging his tail back and forth and purring.

"Well we do have to make up since we really couldn't do anything when you were turn into a kid," Yuichi laughs a little and sticks his tongue out a little.

• 1 month later...

(i am sorry i was off for so long i got a job and have been super busy)

"yes i am sorry about that my love" Aki said licking his lovers neck.

(its fine)

Yuichi shakes his head, "it's not like it was your fault," he wags his tail while blushing as his neck was getting licked.

"ew" one of the kids said. "lets go in our room" Aki said wiggling his tail.

• 2 weeks later...

Aki goes over and helps his lover take off his clothes he also started kissing him on the neck as he did. "i love you so much" Aki asked purring. his tail was swishing back and forth on the bed.

"they are making another baby in there" one kid said all of them giggled.

Yuichi watches as Aki was helping him take off his clothes, blushes a little when his neck was getting kissed. "I love you too," he purrs as he lays down on the bed. He flickers his ears as he could hear the kids giggle and licks Aki's cheek.

Aki blushed then took off his clothes. he nibbled on yunichi's ear gently.

the kids finally ran off.

Aki moved on top off his lover. continuing with his kisses till he reached the others penis he started licking it. his tail was swishing hard he was purring louder.

Yuichi perks his ears up as he looks up at Aki and kisses him, softly moaning. He watches as his cock get licked, moaning a little more and holds onto Aki's head, watching Aki's tail and smiles softly, "y-you seem to be enjoying yourself."

• Saga locked this topic