two nekos ( kawaiinekomimiboy X kohaku tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

"i am in the mood for meat" Asuka said then all the sudden Kiyonari opened the door jumping into the snow as a wolf. Scotty stood at the door looking at him longingly. "isn't that cold?" Yuki said going to the door. "come on Scotty" Kiyonari called running and jumping in the snow.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kohaku tsubasa

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Yuichi looks at Asuka and laughs a little, "what kind of meat? There are different kinds." He looks at the snow and wags his tail, bends over and picks up some snow in his hands, making a snow ball and draws a face on it with his fingers.

"any is fine" Asuka said with. Scotty was afraid to go in the snow. Asuka smiled and jumped in the snow. Yuki looked confused by it.

Yuichi nods his head as he looks at Aki, "what do you think we should make?" He looks at Yuki, "is everything okay Yuki," he rubs Yuki's head.

"i dont know what that white stuff is" Yuki said looking at it with his head tilted. "mom can we eat steak" Asuka asked coming back inside shaking all the snow onto scotty and his own brother. "thats cold mom" Yuki said shivering. "hey be nice to your brother Asuka" Aki said.

Yuichi smiles and nods his head, "okay, I suppose we can make up some steak, what else would you like with it?" He leans down and brushes the snow off of Yuki and kisses Yuki's forehead and rubs Asuka's head, softly kissing his forehead too.

" i dont know mom" Asuka said coming in the house. Yuki looked a bit sad but then smiled. kiyonari would not come in until Scotty started to cry. he ran inside to hug him but realized he was cold and wet.

"alright" Asuka said following Yuichi to the kitchen. yuki then followed as well. Aki just smiled as Kiyiya dried off kiyonari.

"mac and cheese sounds good mom" Yuki said with a smile. "yeah" Asuka said rolling around on the floor. Clair was sniffing the snow that had gotten in.

"i will help you mommy" Yuki said following Yuichi with a big smile. Aki smiled at his son. Asuka then got up from the floor. Clair whimpered when the snow got on her nose.

Yuki followed him mom waiting to help. Asuka went over to Clair make sure she was okay. they then curled up and laid down together. Blue and Brooke where laying down in the room they shared.

• 2 weeks later...

"can i help make the mac and cheese?" Yuki asked with a smile. "can i help to?" Asuka asked looking up at Yuichi. Blue called Aki into his room.

Yuichi laughs a little and nods his head, "of course but I got to pour the water out once the noodles are all done cooking but you two can do the rest," he rubs Yuki's and Asuka's head.

"okay mommy" Yuki said with a big smile. "what do i do mom?" Yuki said looking into a pot. "boil water then put the noodles in the water right?" Asuka asked. Aki had went into blues room.

"Alright you two can help with the macaroni and cheese. But when the noodles are done, I got to pour out the water so you two don't get hurt," he rubs both Asuka's and Yuki's head.

the kids both smiled and waited for the water to boil so they could put the noodles in. "honey i am going to the store is that okay?" Aki asked looking at his lover with a smile.

"i will be back in a moment.love you" Aki said then walked out the door. Yuki watched the water it started to boil. "mommy it is boiling" Yuki said wondering if he could put the noodles in now. Asuka snickered a bit as Yuki almost fell.

"Love you too," Yuichi smiles and watches Yuki put the noodles in. Yuichi sits both Yuki and Asuka on the counter and watches the water cook the noodles.

Yuki kicked his feet softly on the counter. Asuka smiled with a big grin when Clair came over to him. "get down please" Clair said kinda in a demanding way. he got down to be with her. Just the Aki came back with treats and such for everyone.

• Saga locked this topic