two nekos ( kawaiinekomimiboy X kohaku tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

Blue brought his closer to the fox. dashicho touched the foxes head gently. "Fox" the baby said looking at his mother.

"maybe we should feed him steak or something" Aki said.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kohaku tsubasa

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Yuichi looks at Dashicho and smiles, nodding his head, "yes that's right, he is a fox," he rubs Dashicho's head.

The fox boy looks at Dashicho and swishes his tail at Dashicho, tickling his face.

Yuichi nods his head and laughs a little, "can you.. help me? He is quite the clinger."

"i will hold him for awhile so that you can cook" Blue said gently taking the fox off him. Dashicho gently grabbed the fox cuddling him giggling.

"Oh thank you Blue," Yuichi smiles as Blue took the fox boy from him. He watches Dashicho cuddling the boy and smiles, "aw so cute," he laughs a little as he goes to check in the fridge, "do you think I should make food for everyone? Everyone might get hungry as they smell steak cooking," he laughs softly.

"mine" Dashicho said with a smile. "yes we should make everyone food" Aki said watching the baby with the fox. he was gently petting him now. Blue was blushing he was so happy that Dashicho liked the fox boy.

Yuichi looks at Dashicho and smiles, "well looks like someone found their soulmate and he is just a baby," he laughs a little. He nods his head as he takes out more steak for everyone else, "can you help me cook?"

The fox boy tilts his head as he looks at Dashicho and leans closer, licking the boy's cheek as he looked up at Blue.

"Hmm.. I wonder if he has a name," Yuichi wondered as he was cooking the steak.

"i will help you cook" Aki said going into the kitchen.

"name?" Dashicho asked the fox. he giggled as the fox licked him.

Yuichi wags his tail as he works on making food.

The fox boy looks at Dashicho and tilts his head, "I don't have a name," he rubs the back of his head.

"just tell me what you need and i will do it" Aki said to his lover not trying to get in the way.

Dashicho then looked like he was going to cry. "no name" Dashicho cried choking on tears as he spoke. "it will be okay Dashicho" Blue said trying to calm his son.

"maybe Sonja should name him she found him" Oki said also trying to calm Dashicho.

"Hm.. oh, you can make a seasoning for the steak. Maybe leave half without seasoning just in case it is too strong for some other people," Yuichi looks at Aki.

The fox boy tilts his head as he watched Dashicho and flickers his ears as he looks at Oki before looking at Blue, "why did.. he get sad from me not having a name?"

"it is supossed to be a bad thing you have no name" Blue said to the fox rubbing both of their heads.

"alright" Aki said putting seasoning on half the steaks like he was asked.

The fox boy tilts his head slowly and flickers his ears, "but I am use to having a name so .. it doesn't really bother me."

Yuichi watches Aki and rubs his chin, "hm.. how about some mashed potatoes and snap peas on the side," he wags his tail.

"but" Dashicho said with a sad face nuzzling the fox with tears in his eyes. "me want to call you something beside foxy" Dashicho said looking at the fox boy.

"i am okay with mash potatoes but i am not really into pea i will i how ever make the mash potatoes" Aki said

The fox boy tilts his head and flickers his ears, slowly rubbing the back of his head, "then ask Sonja about it. I am sure she will know what to do."

Yuichi looks at Aki and laughs a little, "you fussy butt but yeah, you can make the mashed potatoes," he wags his tail as he was making soft seasoning for the steak so everyone can eat it.

"okay" Dashicho said with a smile.

Aki made the mash potatoes for everyone with a smile.

"What's going on over here," Sonja walks over with a smile as she gives some of her harvest goods to Blue.

The fox boy walks into the kitchen to watch Aki and Yuichi make dinner.

Yuichi looks over at the fox boy and smiles as the steak was cooking.

"the fox has no name and it made Dashicho cry" Aki said finishing the mash potatoes.

"you give name?" Dashicho asked looking at her.

"Oh my," Sonja crouches down to Dashicho and rubs his head with a smile, "you want the fox to have a name?"

The fox boy tilts his head as he flickers his ears.

Yuichi looks over at Sonja while he cuts the steak to make sure it was fully cooked.

"Hmm lemme see," Sonja rubs her chin as she tries to think of a name for the fox boy.

"is it done my love" Aki asked looking at the fox boy.

Blue smiled a bit and looked at his son. "it will be okay"

Yuichi looks at Aki and nods his head, "yes food is all done."

The fox boy perks his ears up and then walks over towards the kitchen.

Sonja smiles as she rubs Dashicho's head, "don't worry, I will give him a name."

"here is you a plate" aki said as he put the plate down.

Dashicho just nodded then looked at his mother. "can i eat pes?" the little one asked with a smile.

Yuichi starts plating the food on the plates.

The fox boy sits down and sniffs the food, starting to eat.

Sonja rubs Dashicho's head, "hm looks like it is feeding time," she laughs a little.

all the other people came out to eat as well. Blue picked up his son and got him some milk. "thank you for the food" Everyone said together.

Yuichi wags his tail and smiles, "no problem, please enjoy," he sits at the table and starts eating.

The fox boy wiggles his tail and continues eating.

they all started to eat everyone happily chatted to each other. the kids where talking about dreams and toys. Aki was telling Yuichi what a great cook he is. Oki came in the house looking at everyone and just smiled.

• Saga locked this topic