Winter リア充 Challenge 2016!

Saga

Guest Eornostlice

Day 9

02_by_cempestre-dapriie.jpg

I hope I am not too late. Gah my day had been hectic. I am proud of an idea. An idea I am slowly turning into a webcomic.

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• crystald

• robertita

• dhanychan

Theme 10 - Sweet .... Alright I wanted to post chocolates since I have a lot of em but I'm going with the natural stuff as I'm eating it right now xD

P.S = Pomegranate.

d140832954.jpg

#7 hopefully the image shows this time, I'm sorry it didn't last time

U6UXWRbpRd8NI3D9wOWRlKMJTOmbfeTeCmJ65TtwYpZF6JEabrEX8JZih0Mgb2l7cgLxXMG646BftQ=w1920-h1080-rw-no

#9 God, make me dig into my old art box why don't you? My best pieces are private, doesn't mean I'm not proud of these though..I'm still proud, despite them not being my best..

mUwAljECNxvJvNPwpE2uPB9Q3VaMqFT_ydShNGlr10_ERANW7lV1y0Rlg8KRPA1Z1w8pDfJdQD45rQ=w1920-h1080-rw-no

#10 I have a MASSIVE sweet tooth, and cus of that reason I don't eat sweets often to prevent myself from being sick. BUT WHEN I DO, they look like they should kill me. But...THEY'RE JUST SO GOOD YET SO BAD!

pLPMtaUTz7YUL4kprbDcYiitmSHKx5gQfZ9PYEZMZR9n3HKlJ0cWQkgBp7-X2LU4QVxeuihwib8XZw=w1920-h1080-rw-no

Guest Eornostlice

Day 10:

img_20161223_212038_by_cempestre-dasq4zs.jpg?1

I have nooo idea what these are called in english but man do I love them -stuffs a fistful of them in her mouth-

Theme 10 "sweet"

i could kill for english sweets!!! my all time favourite would be thorntons treacle or liquorice toffees

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
awesome choco ;) i ate tons in Ireland XD

K i didnt really find anything else, so here is some choco XD

5wrfhYR.jpg

[TABLE=width: 300, align: left]

[TR]

[TD]0rsqy9S.jpg[/TD]

[TD]Theme:

"Sweet"

Date:

23.12.16[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Note: I don't eat so much sweet but that's what I ate today XD.[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

P.S. The new theme to be added in a few, also...the usernames to be added a bit later. Damn - I am busy as heck.

Theme 11

image.jpg

Because: I can’t stop hoarding things, even ones as useless as snack boxes, just because I can’t throw things away without feeling guilty most of the time.

And once I am allowed to speak, I can keep going on and on that other people must’ve wish they can shut me up already.

So, a magpie.