• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• crystald

• robertita

• dhanychan

day 3. "cozy" :

i love my giant mugs! wanna share some hot chocolate with me? :cuteonion7: foxy2

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Here is My "Cozy hot coco" :leaf18:

con_phot%203_zpskisyyadt.jpg

I just want to ad that it was very tricky to take this photo cuz the Cream sank very fast and my phone is very slow so I had to ad more cream when i took the final Picture... so after when I drank it.. it was loots of Cream in my hot coco ( almost down too the cups Eyes ), i feel very full... i should have taken tea

:_red_fox 4

Theme 4 has been posted with the guides in 'Task Notes' in the first post, for these that soon will be greeting the sunrise or put simply, it's the 16th of December for them.

Theme 3 is still on-going, once it should be over - we will announce the end of theme "Cozy".

Theme DIY

I learned how to do this natural aroma candle watching a japanese show last Christmas. I liked it a lot and I were dying to make it again. You just need an orange and olive oil (I suposse any oil would work). The wick is the white part in the middle of the orange. You have to wait some time for the oil to impregnate the natural wick or you would think it doesnt work, lol

attachment.php?attachmentid=37155&d=1481851233

Theme #3: Cozy

12/15/16

After drinking a cup of Hot Cocoa, I always eat a peppermint for some reason. Been doing it since I was a kid.

20161215_214810_zpstolv5j3i.jpg

Do not be disappointed. This theme was harder than it was suppose to be. I can't really take pictures of hot beverages as coffee and shit because I only drink water. XD However...boiling water is the answer.

Theme 3

iygbao.jpg

Day 04, Theme: DIY

I did these Christmas trees last year and this year I added two Christmas balls. They are still work in progress as I still need to attach the hook.

MDJQWBD.jpg