One More Kiss (Snoopycake x Eornostlice)

Snoopycake

Guest Eornostlice

With the slightly older man climbing into his lap like a kitten in need of comfort along with the cute behaved puppy, there was not much to say left. His conditions had been accepted as best as Levi has managed to, meaning he too had to hold his part of the deal.

Eric rubbed at his back soothingly, allowing a heavy sigh to escape his lips. He still had trust issues. Honestly speaking he still felt a bit reluctant to fully trust the golden-green eyed man.

"I promise. If it is that hard for you to go, I will accompany you at all times as long as you do go. I will even hold your hand through it all and remind you to take your medicine daily. You can stay over or I can come visit a lot too so you will not be alone, alright?" He was making a promise that he was unsure of yet he was making it nonetheless. He was unsure of his ability of being of any help more than anything.

But promising it felt right. It was somehow calming himself down as well. Some sort of feeling of safety? Well that was a fairly scary thought. Was he going to become dependent?

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Snoopycake

Smiling weakly up at the brown haired man that he was currently curled up on, the feminine looking boy whined happily like a puppy as the heterochromia eyed man stroked his back; tucking his head into the other man’s neck.

Hesitantly reaching his hand over to link the slightly younger man’s hand with his own, the delicate looking boy gentle stroked the back of his palm; bringing it up to his lips to kiss it.

“ … T-Thank you for being so understanding … I-I would a-appreiciate that … “

He didn’t want to think about the handsome man would be just visiting him, not that they would be living together.

Making sure to pay attention to the yapping puppy that was curled up in his lap, the golden-green eyed man pressed a small kiss against the top of his head; glancing up at the other man.

“ …. We could go together now … I-If you want?”

Your getting locked up killer-

They are going to take you away forever-

You liked that electroshock therapy, didn’t you?

You loved that shit, strapped into the chair, they would leave you for hours.

No. Eric is-

Eric isn’t gonna do shit, your a psychopath.

He even said that, didn’t he? You remember that?

… Yes.

Guest Eornostlice

With their hands linked, that amazing yet terrible feeling was even more accentuated. He could not help himself from squeezing the smaller hand into his own. It was a bit hard to accept just how attached he was to Levi.

"I am against you driving in this condition." Trying to be levelheaded, the brunette spoke up, his voice sounding softer by the minute. Too comfortable.

"We can just call for a cab. You can leave Koji here while we are going and after we are done with getting you an appointment, we will return. They do not accept puppies into hospitals." Using his free hand to reach for the puppy, Eric sighed as he rubbed the soft fur. It was like having two small animals in his lap, not only one.

Still... walking was going to be hard at that moment. Not that he would tell Levi that. But if the golden-green eyed man was willing to push his fears aside and go right now, he was not going to complain either.

"Hey you. Do you really love me that much?" The question just slipped out with no stopping it. A stupid question to ask someone that just snitched on their parents? Yes, definitely yes.

Feeling his heart flutter at the simple but meaningful gesture that the heterochromia eyed man gave him by squeezing his hand, the feminine looking boy tried to ignore the pink blush that spread across his cheeks; focusing his eyes on the excited puppy on his lap.

Listening to the brown haired man comment about him being unfit to drive right now, the olive-skinned man nodded along; not arguing with the slightly younger man anytime soon.

He took note on the softer change in his voice.

Unconsciously pouting as the other man mentioned leaving the yapping puppy alone in the house, the dark-chocolate haired man brought him closer to nuzzle his head; peppering him with kisses.

" ... I guess it can't be helped ... You be a good boy okay? I promise that we won't be long and I'll buy you some nice meat on the way back if you are good. Hm?"

Grinning down at the Shiba Inu, the golden-green eyed man pretended that the yipping dog would be able to understand him; laughing weakly as the small animal jumped up to lick at his face.

Looking up at the other man as he spoke his last words, the beautiful boy looked worried; sitting up more to reach his mouth whilst pressing a light but loving kiss against his lips in return.

" ... Yes. I really do."

Guest Eornostlice

" ... Yes. I really do."

What other answer did he expect? 'No I have just told you where my parents are so I can exploit your feelings somehow and I was just crying my eyes out because I am a genius actor that preferred to be a doctor. Your brain would be very interesting to study right after I cut off your limbs and crack your skull open'?

Maybe such answer would have been easier to accept actually. Because this was a complete and absolute loss.

Taking his hand off the puppy to place on the slightly older man's cheek, he pulled him closer once more for a second kiss, feeling the need to release all his confusing feelings along with the more obvious ones. With their lips pressed together in a rather rough manner, the brunette kneaded them needily, licking and nibbling down, not stopping until Levi's plush lips had gone an entire shade darker.

After that, only a sigh followed. That was pent up longing and frustration. If only he could deny it. But that one hungry kiss was as far as he went, fighting the urge to push the fragile man down and make a mess out of him.

Gently, Eric nudged the smaller man off his lap. "I will get dressed." Before I change my mind and make you cry again but for differenr reasons.

Watching the brown haired man move slightly, the feminine looking boy gasped as the other man pressed a second kiss against his lips; immedietly whimpering as he wrapped his arms around his neck. Ignoring the yipping puppy that continued to curl up on his lap, the olive-skinned boy whined into the kiss; frowning as the brown haired man ended the kiss so quickly.

Blushing red at the heterochromia eyed man, the dark-chocolate haired man quickly got off his lap; moving the yapping puppy with him.

He kissed him?

He really kissed him?

Feeling his cupid-bow lips throb after the rough kiss, the golden-green eyed man stroked the puppies soft fur; his cheeks still red from the recent activity.

“ ……… Do you really love me?”

He said it.

Fuck.

Guest Eornostlice

Opening the big closet doors, Eric scanned the contents with an apparent lack of interest, proceeding to strip of everything but his underwear and socks before even actually picking a new outfit to wear. It was then that the question came, causing him to stop in his tracks, not caring for the half naked state.

For once since the past afternoon, his lips curled into a teasing smile.

"What? You think I'd be saying no?" The question was somewhat assholish but it was meant to be that way.

Walking back to the bed, he placed both of his palms back onto Levi's reddened cheeks, going for yet another kiss, even needier than the previous one. It was ot his fault. Asking such question, the chocolate-haired man was basically begging to have his lips ravished. He bit down on his lower lip harshly, pulling on it and licking on it, too far gone to care for his actions.

Pulling away, he licked his lips, diffenely colored eyes staring right into golden-green ones. "You bet your fucking ass I do. Otherwise I would not feel so fucked up at the moment, in between feeling sad and turned on, resisting the urge to strip you and make you cry and beg for me to fuck you harder and bite you more, right on my bed in my parents' house, only because everything felt like hell from the moment I left you yesterday. I really have no fucking idea what to feel at the moment and I am all over the place, you see sugar, but I am more than sure that I love you."

Honesty. Honesty felt weird.

Blinking innocently up at the brown haired man as he moved back over to him in his half-naked state, the golden-green eyed boy blushed even harder due to glancing at the slightly younger mans body; not noticing the yapping puppy jump off his lap.

Moaning as the heterochromia eyed man connected their lips together for a 3rd time, the dark-chocolate haired boy tried his hardest to kiss back with the same vigour; feeling his body turn weak at the small bites and licks.

With his heart beating fast at the brown haired man’s loving words, the olive-skinned boy felt himself tear up at the return of the nickname and the last three works; blushing harder at the sexual part of the speech.

“ ….. I-I’m glad you still love me, that makes me very happy … I couldn’t be with out you … B-But I still don’t want to have sex with you until y-you become a student, remember?”

He missed this so much.

Pressing another tiny kiss against the other man’s lips, the delicate looking boy pushed him away gently as if to make him turn back to getting dressed; stroking the happy puppy at his feet.

Guest Eornostlice

"I know. I promised you so I am not giving in. Does not make me make a mess out of you any less though." Pushed back, he turned around and walked back to his closet. At least he said everything he felt the need to say and was rewarded with the adorable image of a blushing Levi. For now it would have to do.

Quickly scanning the insides of his closet once more, the man pulled out a pair of decent-looking black jeans to pair with a serious white collared shirt and a dark blue sweater. Since he was going to a hospital, he opted for a half-casual half-formal type of outfit, not wishing to come across as an ignorant punk wasting time.

Moving over to the table's drawer to pick up a comb, Eric did not waste much time styling his hair, only neatly swiping his long half-bangs to cover one of his eyes.

Key, wallet and his two mobiles and it was all ready.

"Come on. The faster we go, the faster will this be done with."

Crouching down, the man pet the puppy, rubbing his head. "And you be a good boy and don't trash my room. We'll be back in a moment."

He loved that the other man continued to respect his wishes.

Smiling sweetly over at the brown haired man as he turned around to continue getting changed, the golden-green eyed man’s cheeks were still flushed bright red; wrapping his arms around his legs when he was sitting on the bed.

He loved the other man dearly.

Loved him.

Taking a note on his smart dress outfit that the handsome man slipped on, the dark-chocolate haired man noticed that it was the smartest thing he had seen the much larger man dressed in; enjoying the way that it looked on the other man.

Watching the brown haired man fixed his hair with the comb, the olive-skinned man waited patiently for the other man to finish and to be ready; paying attention to the yipping puppy at his feet.

Jumping up as the heterochromnia eyed man announced their departure, the feminine looking boy moved over to hold onto the slightly younger mans arm; joining in on petting the yapping puppy.

“Bye sweetie. I’ll see you soon.”

Pressing a small kiss against the Shiba Inu’s head, the beautiful boy stood up; continuing to smile sweetly at the happy dog.

Guest Eornostlice

With a quick call, the cab was to arrive in a matter of minutes right in front of the house, conveniently enough. He doubted he would be able to walk anywhere else without turning deathly pale and giving himself away, so it was for the better. At the moment that was his biggest concern. The atmosphere was finally somewhat calmer and he hoped to keep it that way, no longer wishing for a review of the previous day.

Perhaps he should have talked about it, but now wasn't the right time. They'd just need to focus on Levi for now and have him examined by a doctor. Nope... those were excuses. But there was no other way to justify the fact that he did not want to bring up the topic of self harm. Because he understood how stupid of a notion it actually was. Explaining that it was rather different would not amount to shit.

Leading Levi back down the stairs, the brunette checked the items he was taking once more to conclude he did have everything they would be needing. He put on his shoes without fliching and opened the door only to see the yellow cab already parked outside, waiting for them.

"We will go to our city's largest hospital right off the bat. A big hospital means more qualified doctors so there must be at least one you can feel a bit more comfortable with. If you do not like any of them, we go to the next and so on. Deal?" Like the gentleman he did not know himself to be, Eric opened the car's door for the slightly older man, motioning for him to slide into the backseat.

Waiting for the brown haired man to call a yellow taxi to get them to the hospital, the golden-green eyed boy made sure not to let go of the other man's arm; linking their fingers together. Walking down the steps with the heterochromia eyed man, the olive-skinned boy smiled sweetly as he watched the yipping puppy happily run after them at their feet.

"No baby. Your going to stay here for a bit, remember? It will be alright. You be a good boy, yes?"

Picking up the Shiba Inu so that he could cuddle him for a little while longer, the dark-chocolate haired man pressed a long kiss against his fluffy forehead before placing him back down; waving as if he was a proud parent dropping off their kid for the first time at daycare.

Turning on his heel to be surprised by the sight of the taxi, the beautiful boy quickly followed the other man out of the door; shutting it securely behind them so that the pretty dog would not run out.

"A-Any hospital is fine."

Are you sure about that? What if he takes you back to-"

"I agree. But I'm sure that any qualified doctor would be alright."

Sliding into the open, offered door that was presented to him, the golden-green eyed boy buckled himself in; waiting to get this whole process over and done with.

Guest Eornostlice

Following Levi inside, the brunette actually had a pretty good idea of what hospital they were going for. He had no idea how good the mental side of the clinic was and how qualified the doctors were but the physical part was top-notch so he figured the difference could not be all that great.

Searching up the coordinates on his phone, he held it up for the driver to look at. The city was big so he never assumed the drivers could remember every corner by name, even if it was their job to actually do that.

Laying back into the seat, Eric looked over at Levi, not even bothering with the custom chat with the driver, linking their fingers once more.

"Qualified does not mean shit. It's a diploma. You can even pay to get it. If you do not like the docs, we move on. It is that simple. We search until we find a good one." Those words were only half meant for Levi, the other part being used as an excuse for him not going to one. But he was not wrong.

"If you want you can sit in my lap until we get there."

The taxi was surprisingly comfortable throughout the journey. The leather seats felt good against his skin as the drove to the large hospital that the heterochromia eyed man spoke about. Pressing his cheek against the cold window to his left, the golden-green eyed man glanced over at the other man; reaching over to hold the much larger man's hand.

Listening to the handsome give the taxi driver the coordinates, the olive-skinned boy unconsciously moved closer to the other man; resting his head on his shoulder.

Smiling up at the slightly younger man as he seemed worried about his well-being, the dark-chocolate haired man nodded along with him; pressing a light kiss against his lips.

"Thank you ... it will be fine, I'm sure."

Peeking up as the brown haired man mentioned to idea of sitting on his lap, the pretty boy unbuckled his seat belt as he moved over to curl up on the handsome man's lap; pressing another kiss against his lips.

Guest Eornostlice

Levi's body was light. Not unhealthy light- it was more on the thin and a bit toned type of body build. In other words, a completely different kind than the one he used the prefer yet apparently the best kind to be holding.

Not caring for the driver's comfort, Eric gave in, skillfully slipping his warm hand underneath the chocolate haired man's shirt to rest them on his tummy. Now that they were no longer in a place of risk where they were alone, he felt a sense of relief. Knowing that he was not going to be tempted to break his promise had that much of an effect on his state.

Stroking the golden-green man's tummy in a narrow pattern of circles, Eric proceeded to soothingly kiss his jaw and cheeks, pouring his entire focus into helping the object of his love relax as much as possible.

"Of course it will be fine. I am here, sugar." That sounded possessive. He knew he sounded like an asshole actually but there was no helping it.

"Actually I don't think I am letting you go again. You sure you know what you are doing by accepting my conditions?"

Getting comfortable on the brown haired man's lap, the feminine looking boy made sure to tuck his head under the handsome man's chin; closing his eyes as he listened to the much larger man's heart beat as they moved. He found it to be very relaxing.

Due to the slightest touch of his bare skin to cause him to fall into a fit of laugher, the golden-green eyed boy couldn't help but let out a squeal as the heterochromia eyed man slipped his hand up his stomach; tilting his head up to nip at the slightly younger man's jaw in return.

Laughing uncontrollably as the handsome man began to rub small circles on his stomach, the dark-chocolate haired boy blushed lightly as he neck and jaw was attacked by the kisses; pouring childishly up at the other man.

"So mean~ ... I do not plan on letting you go either. You are mine forever now."

Guest Eornostlice

"Hmmm? What is this sugar? You are ticklish?" That little bit of squirming andaughter was already enough for Eric to get countless new ideas on bullying the slightly older man, not that he had lacked them before. But it was just too adorable. How could he not use it?

Purposedly running the tip of his fingers up Levi's tummy, the brunette smirked, searching for more of that sweet innocent laughter. Bullying the golden-green eyed man was rather addicting in a fairly mean way but he did not concern himself with the details. It was something on the lines of cute agression if he were to name it so what was there to regret?

As if not caring for his purposeful finger moment, the odd eyed man went on to also attack Levi's neck, biting and sucking down a new mark, enjoying himself perhaps one tad too much.

"Ehm. We have arrived." A voice announced from the front causing Eric to finally stop and look at the awkward driver.

"Tsk." Too short. But he could continue later. "Thank you. Keep the change." Reaching for his wallet, he pulled out a couple of bills having a little extra over the actual fare. He was not a jerk. For putting up with that, he could at least get a bit extra.

Continuously bursting into fits of laughter as the brown haired man let his fingers tickle his exposed skin, the dark-chocolate haired boy tried his hardest to glare up at the other man through the happy giggles; managing to pinch his leg harshly.

“S-Stop it you shit!! Leave me alone!!”

Quickly removing the heterochromnia eyed man’s wondering hands, the olive-skinned man held them down to his sides; leaning over to nip at his lips.

“Stop tickling me, or you’ll regret it.”

Squealing as the handsome man nibbled against his neck, the gorgeous looking boy jumped as the other male in the car spoke up; blushing red.

“T-Thank you sir.”

Getting out of the car whilst the other man seemed to be paying him, the beautiful boy waited outside of the car; continuing to blush at the other man’s actions from before.

Idiot. Let’s just get this over with.

Guest Eornostlice

What the hell... that is just too cute... With a huge grin plastered on his face, Eric looked as if he had never been upset or fucked up at all, as if nothing had been amiss just a couple of hours earlier. He was fully back to his usual self, cockiness and playfulness in full display.

"You're beet red. You like me running my hands on your little tummy that much sugar? Or being in a public place with people to witness it is your kink?" The odd eyed man teased, closing the car's door as he stepped out, allowing the man to drive off. It was almost simultaneous that he once more got a hold of Levi's hand, linking their fingers tightly, keeping his promise.

The hospital itself was huge, with even the surrounding garden making it obvious that it was top-notch and well-maintained, the patients having the capability to stroll around on the visiting hours. A nice facility- or as nice as a hospital could be at the very least.

"It is the third floor we are going to. We have no appointment but it will be fine."

From what he knew, the third floor was supposed to be different. He was not sure those admitted there had the freedom to get out on will. But that did not concern him. They were not there to stay. They only needed someone to evaluate Levi and possibly reccomend therapy and prescribe medicine if necessary.

Rolling his eyes as the return of the brown haired man signature cocky grin, the dark-chocolate haired man unsurprisingly made no effort to resist the immediately re-linking of their hands together; unconsciously moving closer to the other man.

“S-Shut up pervert.”

Looking over at the large hospital in front of him, the olive-skinned boy started to think that he recognised the building; unable to place his finger on it as he walked through the large doors.

Carefully walked up towards the reception of the mental health ward on the 3rd floor, the feminine looking boy hesitated to speak to the young woman tapping away at his computer; chewing away at his bottom lip.

“I-I umm … Excuse me.”

“Ah. How can I help you sir?”

“ … I-I was wondering if I could have a check up with one of the doctors if something is available.”

“Hmm. We have one free. Can I take a name?”

“L-Levi Arnett.”

“ ……… A-Ah yes. We have someone who you can see straight away.”

“ … Really? Thank you.”

“Just take a seat in the waiting room and your name will be called very soon.”

“Thank you.”

Guest Eornostlice

Pervert was a title he was most proud of and he surely had enough comebacks for sure a meek attitude. But even he could tell it was not the right time for that. Walking together, he allowed Levi to take everything at his own pace. That was why he only stood there as moral support to stroke his hand, not opening his mouth to talk with the woman at the reception desk, only throwing her a one time uninterested type of glance.

"Come sugar." Was Levi nervous? His speech was clearly much less fluent than when he was mad but it was too similar to the way he spoke when teased to tell for sure.

Well, better safe than sorry?

Sitting down first into one of the overly uncomfortable chairs in the waiting room - not because there was something wrong with the chair itself but because of the setting- he did not miss a beat in pulling the chocolate-haired man back into his lap to cuddle.

"I am coming in with you so no need to get all nervous on me yes? You can even sit in my lap when talking to the doctor if it makes you feel better, sugarcube~ I am sure they won't mind some displays of affection."

Blinking up at the brown haired man as he spoke up, the dark-chocolate haired boy followed after the other man as he walked over to the empty waiting room; using his spare hand to hold onto the upper part of the strong arm.

“Alright.”

Originally sitting down in one of the identical chairs, the pretty boy looked around the ‘happy’ room; taking in all the friendly and positive posters. Squealing as the heterochromnia eyed man pulled him onto his lap, the golden-green eyed man blushed lightly whilst cuddling into the other other mans arms; rolling his eyes at the sweet nickname.

“I’m sure it will be fine. Thank you for staying with me, b-but we should be professional in there.”

Levi Arnett. Room 3.

Perking up as he name was called through the speakers, the beautiful boy jumped off the brown haired man’s lap; pulling him up with him.

“Let’s go, yes?”

Linking up their hands together, the olive-skinned boy held onto him as they walked into the room; opening the heavy door.

“Hel- … “

“Hello Mr Arnett, please take a seat. Your friend can take a seat at the back if thats alright?”

Guest Eornostlice

Professional? Of course they had to be. This was a matter of utmost seriousness. But he could ease his nerves. Or that had been the plan.

Before the brunette got to do anything, Levi's name had been called out, startling Eric. So fast. As expected of a top-notch hospital. They moved fast as proof of efficiency huh? He highly doubted it was anything other than that, as such a big hospital was sure to have plenty of patients.

He only nodded, giving his lover's hand a gentle squeeze as they quickly stepped inside.

Huh?

It was an immediate red flag that poped inside Eric's mind as soon as the doctor cut off the slightly older man's greeting. It was a mild feeling of discomfort.

Were these kind of doctors not supposed to be kind and friendly at least on the surface?

Rude. Probably not the right one.

Yet even so, he unlinked their hands, giving Levi a small smile before looking back at the speaker.

"Yes. Of course, that would be no problem."

A shame that he could not hold his hand. A strange type of regulation? But he would be here, inside.

Resigned, he sat down.

Oh.

Fuck.

He wanted to cry as his eyes fell onto the familiar woman sitting down at the desk.

Eric. No, please don’t leave me.

Shakily moving over to the chair over in the centre of the large room, the pretty boy looked back at the other man slightly; wishing that this was not happening right now.

Twisting uncomfortably in the plastic chair as the sickly sweet women gave him an array of smiles, the olive-skinned boy scratched his nails along the flimsy material; his breathing harsh and quick. Watching the smartly dressed women pull out a large file with his name neatly scribbled in the corner, the dark-chocolate haired man felt his hands turn clammy with worry; memories flicking through his mind.

“Now, Levi. This isn’t the first time you have come here correct?”

“I-I-I-“

“You came when you were younger, straight after your ‘parents’ got sent to jail for cold-blooded massacre.”

“I-“

“It’s alright Levi. What ever happens in this room stays with me, you know that.”

“ … “

“After a couple of weeks, you stopped coming. Care to explain why?”

“ … I-I didn’t need therapy, I just wanted to be left alone-“

“And why is that, hm? Do you have something to hide?”

“W-Why-“

“I think you know what I am talking about, Mr Arnett.”

“I-I don’t-“

“We ran psychological tests on you once you came, didn’t we?”

“ …… Y-Yes.”

“And the results came back from those tests, and outcome wasn’t surprising. Exactly the same as you’re mother and father, Pyschopathy. Or if you want to be more specific, Anti-social personality disorder.”

“ … B-But I-I am fine, please you-“

“You helped didn’t you.”

“W-What-“

“It is alright Levi. You won’t get in trouble if you admit it.”

“I-I don’t understand.”

“You helped your parents.”

“N-No, I-!”

Clicking her teeth in a slight annoyance, the red-haired women continued not to break her facade; smiling happily at the small man.

“The first stage of me helping you with you’re problem is acceptance. Your disorder may be psychological but you are a threat to people around you.”

“P-Please! I haven’t done anything, I haven’t hurt anyone!”

Snapping his head over to look at the heterochromina eyed man, the dark-chocolate haired man felt tears roll down his face as he shakily stood up; quickly running over to the much larger man.

“Mr Arnett. Step away from him.”

“E-Eric please believe me!! There is nothing wrong with me, I promise!! I-I won’t hurt an-anyone p-please, I-“

Being cut off by large man hooking up his arms, the golden-green eyed man’s sobs turned into a scream as he was being pulled away from the odd-eyed man; trying his hardest to break free from the hard grip.

“Sedate him!! Take him to Ward 27 and put him on lock down before he hurts someone.”

“N-o NO PLEASE!! I HAVEN’T DONE ANYTHING WRONG PLEASE DON’T TAKE ME BACK THERE PLEASE!!”

Crying until his voice came horse, the olive-skinned man continued to flail his arms and legs around; trying his best to get away from the new group of people that surrounded him whilst they attempted to hold onto a body part.

Screaming as a man that seemed to be a doctor came closer to him carrying a needle, the beautiful boy continued to cry his eyes out until the needle pierced his neck; injecting the liquid into his system.

Soon enough, white speaks of lightly began to appear in his vision, along with his limps becoming limp as the drug took over him; passing out in some random man’s arms.

Nodding sharply as the small man’s violent outburst was cut off, the hard-faced woman watched as the crew of people began to lug the gorgeous man away into the psychiatric ward of the hospital.

Guest Eornostlice

Something was wrong.

More and more red flags were going off, making his muscles contract in his leg. Before he had the opportunity to decide anything however, an array of events he could hardly comprehend happened one after the other, causing him to feel lost.

He had never seen an actual evaluation before, yet he did do his research. As soon as the nightmares and the smell of blood appeared, he, like the child haunted by memories that was thirsty for answers that he was, looked everything up on the allmighty internet. The current situation was nothing like what they described. It was nothing like the soothing experience it was supposed to play as.

He was already three steps up and towards Levi when he was hugged, only to have Levi forcibly removed from his arms.

No.

This was not right.

"EX-FUCKIN-CUSE ME. WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?" He was angry- his face distorted in pure rage- and his voice got at its loudest. The serious understanding atmosphere about him was gone.

"WOULD YOU HAVE A FUCKING MINUTE TO JUSTIFY YOURSELF?! I DID NOT COME HERE AS DECORATION, I MIGHT ACTUALLY HAVE SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO SAY AND IT IS YOU PEOPLE'S DUTY TO FUCKING EVALUATE A SITUATION BEFORE DECIDING ON ANYTHING. WHO THE HELL TOLD YOU THAT HE CAME HERE TO BE ADMITTED INTO THE WARD AND WHAT DO YOU BASE YOUR FUCKIN DECISION ON?!" He could not help the shouting as his eyes stared dead on at the 'doctor'.

Don't get violent. It will make things worse. Calm down. Fuck.

What the actual fuck?!