One More Kiss (Snoopycake x Eornostlice)

Snoopycake

Growling again as the blonde haired man picked him up as if he was an infant, the delicate looking boy tried his hardest to kick his legs around to hit anything that he could; struggling as the violet-eyed man tied up him.

“STOP CALLING ME FUCKING SWEET. I AIN’T YOUR SWEET YOU CUNT.”

Turning his head around, the feminine looking boy spat another flood of blood into the handsome mans area; hoping that it would hit the other man in his face.

“Good fucking luck.”

Trying his hardest to get rid of the restraints, the Russian beauty bite harshly against his cut lip; splitting the cut even more that it split down past his lips.

Standing up from the kitchen floor, the olive-skinned boy moved over to his bedroom; falling onto his bed whilst curling up into a small ball.

Waiting for the either one of his parents to ring him, the golden-green eyed boy cuddled the happy puppy; peppering his fur with kisses.

He couldn’t stop thinking about Eric. It was painful. He wanted to call him. He should call him. Lets call him.

He won’t want to call you.

He won’t answer your message.

At all.

… Should he try.

He might as well.

Then after, if he ignores him, he could forget about him

Picking up his phone, the dark-chocolate haired boy pressed Eric’s name on his phone; watching his name take up his phone screen.

He was calling him.

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Snoopycake

Guest Eornostlice

This time around, he did dodge to the side as soon as he saw the russian turning his head towards himself. What he had learnt in the previous minutes was not to trust anything that the little russian did in his current state, no matter how inoffensive it could seem. He had to get the man help. And quick.

Not minding the man's squirming and words, the model made sure to keep the russian in place as he spoke to the dispacher, roughly explaining the situation. His lover displayed a sudden loss of memory and a total change in his personality with a self-harm tendency and required immediate help from well-trained professionals. He displayed violent traits and had a history of mental ilnesses but was not on any medication at the moment.

As he spoke, he kept his eyes on the raven. "For his own safety i have immobilized him and tied his hands. The police is not needed but it is impossible for me to come to the door so if it is needed, it can be busted down. A tranquilizer might be necessary." He did not fear his words being overheard. He had absolute confidence in at least the strength he had to keep Dmitri in that position for as long as needed.

Listening to the woman on the other side of the line, he listened and remained on the line.

Ugh noisy... So noisy.

Eric sleepily reached out for his phone, which was ringing nonstop and picked up on reflex, pressing it to his ear.

"Nh.... Yes?" His voice was hoarse and only one of his eyes were open. Ah. How much did he sleep?

Rolling his eyes at the blonde haired man as he spoke to the dispatcher, the feminine looking boy sneered up at him; continuing to tear his mouth open. Squirming under the other man’s hold, the delicate looking boy tried his hardest again to pull apart the restraints around his wrists; not planning to give up at all.

“Fuck you. I’m not going to pause to let them do what ever they want with me. Piss off cunt.”

Finally ripping open the wound to the point that it split down his chin, the blue-eyed boy knew what he most likely had blood covering every part of his face.

He picked up.

He picked up.

Feeling all air and normal replies vanish from his throat, the golden-green eyed boy clutched onto the yapping puppy; feeling the held that was holding up the phone began to shake.

“ ………… E-Eric? … “

Guest Eornostlice

The way that reply sounded made his skin crawl. It sounded as if his mouth was absolutely full of blood. He teared up yet tried his best to remain as calm as possible. Please be fast. Please. Fucking please.

"I believe his mouth is full of blood because he keeps tearing at his lip with his teeth... please... Please hurry." The voice that came out if his mouth was more broken that he wanted it to. Way more so. He could not stand to even imagine the damage he was giving himself.

In fear that his struggling would actually be effective, the blonde pressed onto his wrists harder, now both of his hands keeping them together as he allowed his entire body's weight to rest on the frail man's lower back.

It was then that the banging on his door was heard.

THANK THE FUCKING LORDS.

"Yes. This is the door. I hear it."

Fuuuck. He froze. The voice on the other end was too familiar, causing jmhis brain to jolt awake at the invasion of a new wave of feelings.

Fuuuuuuuuuuck. He should have looked who it was. He should have checked. He shouldn't have picked up...

He shouldn't have.

The air left his lungs and his heart was aching.

".... What do you need?" The reply was meant to be cold but there was a certoan hurt in his voice that he could not mask.

Grinning up at the blonde haired man through a mouthful of blood, the feminine looking boy made sure to turn his head as much as possible; letting the violet-eyed man see full affect of the self-inflicted injury.

“Awwwww. How fucking adorable.”

Staring up at the handsome model as he watched him tear up, the high Russian rolled his eyes; spitting out a mouthful of blood to the side.

Groaning at the banging of the door, the delicate looking boy continued for the last few minutes that he could to break free; hoping that the blonde haired man’s current emotional feeling would be classed as a weakening and making the grip loose.

Fuck. It wasn’t working.

Feeling himself start to hyperventilate over that the fact that the heterochromnia eyed man had answered his call and did not hang up after one second.

Fuck.

Oh Eric. I love you.

Please, don’t hate me.

Please.

“ ………. Y-You … Eric I-I miss you s-so much.”

He couldn’t help himself, he was crying.

Guest Eornostlice

The sight was not pretty. It was something he could not bear to watch but he did not allow himself to let go or weaken his grip in the slightest. With the man pinned underneath him and his eyes wide and unblinking, staring down, he listened intently to the door. The dispacher was assuring him it was going to be alright from the other side of the line but he could hear nothing else but the door. It was loud but at the same time not loud enough.

They needed to break it down and they needed to do it fast. His heart felt as if it was on the verge of crumbling from the anxiety. He could just hear the way they were fiddling with the door, it was sort of a surreal feeling.

With a loud noise, the door finally opened, the locking mechanism probably busted l yet he did not care.

"His entire lower lip is thorn down to his chin!" As soon as the door was open, the blonde found himself shouting as loud as possible.

If only he was be able to hear the way Levi's breathing was too fast then suddenly hitched, perhaps everything would have been better. Squeezing the phone into his hand, he curled up, trying to think.

He needed to hang up. They were done. He ended it himself. What was the point of talking now?

So what if Levi missed him? The guy caused the most fucking horrible day of his life from his past years. He was a fucking psycho. He was dangerous.

Yet he was not able to hang up. He opened and closed his mouth several times, fighting against himself.

"I believe you go the wrong person."

Such an obvious lie. But even so he did not hang up.

His was his last chance. Before some dicks rushed into the room and injected him with some shit. Fuck off, like he was going to comply with that at all.

Managing to turn himself onto his back to look up at the blonde haired man a lot easily, the feminine looking boy grinned widely up at him; causing the wound to split the more his lips stretched out.

"No shit Sherlock. Do you want a gold fucking medal to go with that?"

The cannabis and cocaine still flowing through him due to only doing the activities for an hour before the fucked up kid decided to sit on him, the blood-shot eyed boy made sure to spit as much blood as possible on the violet-eyed man before the paramedics came in.

Fuck.

No, Eric please.

" ........ "

Say something you fucking freak!!! Are you fucking retarded-

I don't date murders-

What part of don't follow me don't you get?!-

Your disgusting.

Sobbing into the mobile phone, the dark-chocolate haired boy practically cradled the device in his hand; rocking himself slightly as he cried.

"N-No ........ E-Eric p-please .... I-I'm all alone E-Eric, p-please don't lea-ave me l-like everyone e-else."

Guest Eornostlice

The way that the grin further split the man's lip made Mauri's heart shatter to tny fragments as if it was not already breaking. Yet he did not let go. He swore all the way from the devil up to God inside his mind but kept him still, not even surprised anymore at the man's sick pleasure of spitting blood right in his face.

As if in a dream he heard shouting yet he did not turn to look. His eyes were still locked on the boy beneath him, focus on keeping him in place.

It felt much like dreaming when a second pair of hands reached out , stilling his head even further before a needle pierced through the skin, somehow miraculously managing to reach what looked like a vein, with the substance quickly and effectively injected hopefully right on the bloodstream.

It was a few moments later that more hands reached out to restrain the man as voices discussed the open and bleeding wound that required immediate attention.

Was this really happening? Weird. All of the blonde's senses were hightened and he did not move.

Please. Please fall asleep fast. You need help.

Fuck.

His heart was not dropping from the hurt little voice of the man. It was not. It was a lie.

A long moment of silence came, with the brunette fighting against himself before opening his mouth, his voice just as shaky as the one coming from the other end of the line.

"Lonely? Last time I checked you traded my trust for becoming a criminal. Weren't you 'lonely' then too in my arms without your mommy and daddy? Like all the families of whoever your psychopathic parents killed. Sadly I'll let you in on a truth 'sweetie': the world does not revolve around your feelings nor do I intend to comfort someone that does not give a shit about anything else but himself, and I believe I specified so yesterday too. If that is all you had to say, I'm hanging up."

But he did not. He waited.

Please. Please just hang up and stop fucking with my mind. Please. I don't want to go through it again.

Growling at the new people that entered the room, the feminine looking boy tried his last hope of effort to kick and scream against the needle that was coming closer to his open neck; desperately trying to move himself away from the overly sharp object.

Yelling out as a new pair of hands stilled his head in place, the delicate looking boy didn't stop trying to move; tears starting to roll down his cheeks.

"FUCK OFF!! STOP IT-"

Feeling all air escape his lungs as the needle pierced his skin, the Russian beauty felt nothing but pain and the liquid tried to take over his body; trying his hardest to resist it.

The resisting of the drug continued to make the pain increase, causing the blue-eyed boy continued to cry and yell out; thrashing around.

After a couple of minutes of trying to resist the drug, the black-haired boy felt his eye sight turn off; his whole body and conscious trying limp.

Fuck.

He couldn't listen through it, having to pull the phone away from his ear and he cried into the now worried puppies fur.

Eric hated him

Hates

I hate you!-

Everyone hates you-

Trying screaming for the teacher bitc-

Kill him. See if he likes i-

Please don't kill me

You deserve it-

Continuing to sob uncontrollably, the olive-skinned boy brought the phone up to his ear; earring the last couple of sentences from the man he longed to sweep him up into his arms.

" ... E-Eric .... P-Please, I love you so m-much. .... I-I'll do a-anything E-Eric p-please don't lea-ve me alone .... I-I won't be able to live .... I-I wouldn't leave."

I'll kill myself.

Guest Eornostlice

It was painful wasn't it? It was fucking painful. He was screaming He did not even scream when he messed up his own lip!

Unable to keep all the feelings stiffled down in his chest for any longer, the blonde grit his teeth as tears started streaming down his face like rivers. Gods knew he could not take it. He could not fucking take the image of his little bundle of happiness crying in pain with a bloody face, restrained by paramedics. It was for the greater good. He'd hurt himself more if left alone, killing his health with fucking drugs.

He did not shut his eyes, waiting for him to calm down, the minutes feeling like hours that would not pass.

Then the small body went limp.

He did not get up fast. He did so slowly, carefully, making sure that it actually ended. Ah... He was actually asleep. Freeing his hands gently, the violet eyed man made way for the paramedics to do their job. It was as if suddenly he lost all the strength in his body. Everything became more and more of a blur. The blood on his face, the probably bursted lock on the door or the questions he was receiving- none mattered. Dmitri had to be fine and he was going to be there.

Eric. He needed to call Eric...

Dmitri's bag... Going over to pick it up and inspect it, no emotion crossed his face at his findings. Instead he shook his head and threw it into their closet as if it contained nothing of importance.

He was already on drugs. The paramedics informing the police and them finding those was not going to end well for Dmitri. He would dispose of them later. As for what he had already in his blood stream, he would have to deal with it.

"I am coming too." He announced loudly, somehow rembering to look for clothes to put on.

"Sir, it is impossible. We cannot bring roommates and friends with-"

"I am his fucking boyfriend! I NEED to be there!" Mauri yelled at the man with a sudden outburst of anger, his bloodstained face not helping his image.

Before the one that got yelled at could speak, another reached out to stop him "We understand. Then please wash your face and come with us."

Ah right.... he had blood there...

Fuuuuuck. He was crying. No. He was not supposed to cry. He hated that sound. He hated that thought. Truly hated it.

What was he doing?

He would not hear if he just hanged up.

But Levi did not sound ok.

Fuck. He should not concern himself with...

"Really? Anything?..." No. What the fuck was he doing?...

He just needs to hang up. It is not like he would actually accept his conditions. Psychopathic pieces of trash such as Levi are beyond help. They would never accept professional help.

"Turn in your psychopathic parents to the police and get yourself scheduled to see a psychiatrist. I will come see you then."

... He was

... He was going to

... He was going to give him a chance?

The pause before was making his heart beat unnaturally as he continued to cry whilst holding onto the cuddly puppy.

It would be hard.

What about his parents?

Mexico is a big place, what happens if the police didn't find them?

Would they be upset?

Could he even tell them what he had done?

Snitch on them?

But in return ... He will get Eric

" ....................... C-Can I spea-ak to y-you about it in person?"

He wanted to see Eric.

He didn't want to talk about his parents on the phone.

He didn't want to talk about the wards he had already been to on the phone.

Guest Eornostlice

Washing his face has never felt so weird before. Or perhaps the weird part was having blood on your face. Either way, it was good to be clean. Not that he had any time to think much about it, rushing with the paramedics outside.

The door was not locked, only appearing to be closed, but he did not hesistate to leave. The only thing he did about it was text David, requesting him to take care of it without many explanations. With everything else, he would deal later.

Just as he expected, the little russian had plenty of things that they found wrong with him right from the start, the thorn lip and his worrying weight were the first things to be noticed. For safety purposes, the little russian's arms ended up being strapped to the bed as soon as his lip was cleaned and stitched, no one knowing what to expect from his waking up. He was hooked up to an IV and administred medicine that Mauri did not understand as he was questioned.

In the end, after a thousand of white lies concerning the man's recent coming to the city with no papers yet, it was decided that the fees would be paid in full and proper check ups would be conducted in order to make up for the missing medical history.

The hospital room was not big and there was only one bed. After making a big enough pain out of himself, the blonde managed to get the doctors' approval to stay there under the condition of alerting them as soon as Dmitri was up by pressing a button located by the bed. It was tiring and still did not feel real.

Pulling a chair by the bed, Mauri settled down, his plans for the day cancelled with no notice. There was no way in hell that he was going to leave. Gently, he brushed some strands out of the older man's closed eyes.

Just as he did with each word he spoke, Eric did not reply instantly. He thought his options over.

He could not walk nor drive there at the moment. And simultaneously he did not feel like revealing his parents' house so easily.

Driving was dangerous and he was not foolish enough.

Walking would make him weak and vulnerable. Plus at the moment he really did not trust Levi one bit. Going in a public space could be the same as putting a target on his back. For all he knew this could be an act.

His heart did ache as he thought of it, but he did not ignore the possibility.

Fuck it. His uncle was a high-ranked officer next door yet he was still overthinking.

"Fine. But you need to come over yourself and alone. My parents are not home so we can talk without someone interrupting."

Taking his phone away from his ear, he easily sent the GPS coordinates through a text.

"I sent you the address. Come or don't, you choose."

Sure this was suspicious too, but if he just chose not to come, perhaps it was for the better.

Feeling his heart swell with happiness and hope as the brown haried man let him have a chance, the feminine looking boy moved quickly out of the bed; continuing to tremble as he held onto the phone.

“O-Okay … Y-Yes I w-will c-come … I love y-you.”

Quickly hanging up the mobile after saying those three words, the golden-green eyed boy pulled on the closet pair of jeans; tears refusing to stop pouring down his face.

He had no idea how he was going to drive.

Grapping onto his phone and keys, the olive-skinned man quickly clasped the leash on the yipping puppy as he seemed excited to go on a ‘walk’; walking out of the door and locking it soon after.

Eric. Eric. Eric. Eric.

He loved him so much.

Running off to his Spider Ferrari in the secluded car park, the dark-chocolate haired man quickly forgot about the car journey; staring at his GPS whenever he could to see when he would be near to the man he was so worried to see.

Pulling up at the heterochromnia eyed man’s home, the dark-chocolate haired man cuddled the puppy as he stepped out of the car; his face still covered in tears.

Shakily walking up to the path to the house, the beautiful boy clutched onto the yipping puppy; pressing on the doorbell weakly.

Guest Eornostlice

With the call ending, Eric sat up, no longer having the capability of even attempting to go back to sleep. He was wide awake and trying to think "clearly" while being full-out paranoid.

First things first, he did not want his state of distress to be seen. He got up to his feet, gritting his teeth as the still fresh wounds on his feet made their already known presence noticed and he walked himself to his closet. A pair of shorts were thrown on along with a stupid print t-shirt that would, at least in his mind, excuse the presence of his socks. The brunette wanted no sign of weakness to be visible.

With his outfit out of the way, he made his bed- neat enough so it looks sloppily made after a nap but not perfect enough to look like he was trying to make it look presentable. The curtains were pulled, allowing light to come in but he did not open the window. Any possible detail that could be taken as him even trying to make a good impression was purposedly messed up.

The last thing he did was lock his little office and put the key away. Excessive? Probably yes.

Afterwards, he patiently waited downstairs. It would have taken too long for him to just climb down when the doorbell rang.

Opening the door, the brunette held a straight, nearly emotionless face, trying -and failing- not to recognize the state that the man was in nor the way that made him feel. His first intention had been to ask him if he came alone but that thought died before it became real. He bit down on his tongue for focus, doubting his decision again. He could not be a heartless monster. He had to be one but couldn't.

Reaching out to wipe Levi's face and eyes with his own hand, he regretted not having sleeves. He did notice the puppy, but the man's expression was all he was seeing.

"Come on in... Both of you. We can just go upstairs in case my parents come home."

Blinking up at the brown haired man as he opened the door, the olive-skinned boy shakily placed the yapping puppy onto the floor; unable to describe the emotion of seeing the heterochromia eyed man even after it only being a day.

Faggot-

God, you are disgusting-

Are you kidding me? Like Jacob would ever want to be with-

I might throw up-

Flinching as the handsome man used his bare hand to wipe away his tears, the dark-chocolate haired man sniffled in reply; trying to calm himself down to being a rational human being.

Good fucking luck with that.

Lunging forward quickly whilst he wrapped his arms around the much larger mans body, the golden-green eyed man sobbed into his chest; clutching into the fabric of his shirt.

“ …. E-Eric …. P-P-Please … D-Don’t leave me again.”

Guest Eornostlice

Shiiiiiit. Aaaah fucking hell what now?

His plan to be rational and detached was pretty much tucked in the trash bin as the chocolate-haired man basically threw himself in his arms, using his t-shirt to grab onto. Eric honestly froze, the door still opened, unsure of how much he could do or what he should do with him arms.

Could he redo that? Could he rewind and stop himself from wiping his tears? Because this was bad. This kind of situation was dangerous. Eric kbew that the more he did, the more difficult would it be to remain firm. He did his best to blink the extra moisture away from his eyes.

One hand was finally raised on top of the crying man's head to gently tousle at the locks and the other was extended to close the door.

"Come upstairs. Let's talk there, Levi. My room is there." In the end he chose to repeat himself, doing his best to fight the urge to hug the little psycho and not let go.

Flinching yet again as the brown haired man raised his hand to place it on his hair, the golden-green eyed man practically keened once the other man touched his hair gently; gripping on the fabric of the T-Shirt even harder.

Gross-

He didn't even hug you back, why are you still being an annoying leach.

I love Eric.

Eric doesn't love you.

Sniffling to still his cries, the dark-chocolates haired boy pulled away his face from the top; refusing to let go of the other man as he picked up the happy puppy's leash.

" ........ O-Okay."

Moving up to the top of the house to where Erica bedroom was, the olive-skinned beauty still hugged the heterochromia eyed man tightly as he walked; looking down at the Shiba Inu that was happy to see the brown haired man again.

Guest Eornostlice

There was a certain uneeded feeling of guilt that just seemed to creep into Eric's mind. But he was not at fault. He was not to blame for the man's emotional breakdown. He had to keep telling himself that. Hell, he broke down himself. What was the point of it?

With steady painful steps he made his way to his bedroom, not attempting to remove Levi's arms from himself but not actively participating in the hug either.

Sitting down on the bed, he gestured for the chocolate-haired man to follow his example. They needed to talk and he needed his last strand of self-restraint intact so he averted his eyes, no longer able to stomach his tears.

"I do not plan to change my conditions..." He spoke blunty, choosing to focus on the adorable Shiba Inu. "To be blunt, your current fucked up mentality is clashing with mine, having serious backlashes. It won't work out. I also do not condone dating someone that might someday end up killing someone under their parents' influence because they see nothing wrong with it." His words were definitely more gentle than the ones he used the previous days but still stinging.

Clinging onto the brown haired man until the last second, the golden-green eyed man reluctantly let go of the handsome man once he sat down on his bed; shakily sitting neck to him as he tried to control his tears.

Eric doesn't love you.

He can't even look at you.

You are disgusting.

Unconsciously cuddling up to the heterochromia eyed man, the dark-chocolate haired man held onto his side; wrapping into a small ball and letting the yipping puppy jump up and curl into his lap.

Listening to the slightly younger man speak up, the olive-skinned boy felt his heart clench up and twist in his chest; whimpering due to the handsome man's harsh yet gently spoken words.

You helped didn't you? I bet you did it

I-I didn't do an-anything. P-Please believe me, I wouldn't hurt anyone.

Lier. Your such a fucking lier.

I-I'm not-

LIAR!!

"I-I ....... I'm not like m-my parents ... Please don't compare me to them ... I-I don't agree with w-what they used to do ... A-At all. B-But I love them ... I-I can't help it, they are my parents and I wanted them to be happy ... They are not killers anymore. They just wanted to be together in where they are ... I-I wanted them to happy ..."

Guest Eornostlice

"Oh really they are not killers anymore. And their victims are coming back to life too?! Didn't they want just a happy life too?"

Fuck he snapped. He needed to chill the fuck out. See. This was why talking about this was bad. They should just stay away from each other. Breaking up was for the best, that is why he did it. And he should stick with it, not make all his feelings more complicated.

"You are telling me that since you 'love your parents' that much, you would never harm anyone? But did you not already harm someone by pulling that shit and helping your parents out? Seriously? Or do you plan to say that as long as they are sorry it's fine? Or your love for them excuses their past? Are you capable of reviving people?" From anger his voice gradually went to pure hurt.

He neded some air. He needed to breath. "Hey I was loving my grandfather too. Yet some sick fucks decided to take his life. What is the difference between what your parents have done and those murderers? Tell me? If they are sorry they should ne excused and taken out of the prison?"

Fuck he sounded like a fucking child, bringing up his personal issues into this.

Calm.

Calm down.

Getting up carelessly he jumped to his feet, his face changing before resuming his original expression as he firmly walked to open the window for some fresh air.

Too careless.

Where was the clear thinking.

Maybe it was not enough blood.

It's fine, he will be fine. He will deal with it once Levi left. He was ok.

Whimpering in pain as the brown haired man snapped at him, the golden-green eyed man hugged himself tightly; staring down at the now worried puppy as he licked his face.

He's right you know?

Hunny, look away-

It's fine princess. It's my fault-

Why don't you kill yourself?

You should be in prison with your sicko parents-

I-I didn't d-do anything-

Mama? W-What is happening?

I-I'm so sorry this is happening my darling. P-P-Please forgive me.

I-I forgive you? I don't understand-

We love you so much sweetie. Be good, okay? Ma-make us proud.

We will see you soon princess.

P-Papa? What- No!! Mama?? Do you not want me anymore?! Why are these people taking me away?!

W-We have done some bad things hunny. We need to go somewhere so that we are good.

Ma-ma p-please. I've b-been good please don't leave me-

Feeling tears roll down his cheeks, the dark-chocolate haired boy cried; clutching onto the sad puppy as the slightly younger man walked away.

"STOP IT!! J-JUST STOP IT!! ITS NOT MY FAULT, I DIDNT KNOW WHAT WAS HAPPENING, STOP!! ... MEXICO!"

Sobbing out as he revealed something he shouldn't had, the olive-skinned man cried out; rocking himself slightly.

"Mexico, Mexico, Mexico, Mexico, Mexico ..... I-I'm so sorry m-mama ... I-I'm so s-sorry p-apa."

Guest Eornostlice

Startled as the chocolate haired man screamed, Eric finally turned to look at him, dread spreading through his entire body, instantly deciding that enough was enough.

He knew it. He simply knew that he would not be able to bear seeing his lover in pain.

Lover? No... Didn't they break up?

Fucking hell Eric.

Alright. He lost.

He fucking lost alright?!

Heading back to the bed, the brunette wrapped his arms around the man he had avoided hugging, grinding his teeth.

See. This is why this was a bad idea.

"Shhh. Fuck don't cry..."

Surprised that the heterochromia eyed man moved closer to him and wrapped his arms around him, the golden-green eyed man couldn't stop the tears as he wrapped his thin arms around him in return; trapping the yipping puppy in between them which received happy barks.

He loved him.

He missed him.

It was painful.

He hadn't felt like this before.

Pulling his face away from the heterochromia eyed man but continued to cling onto him, the beautiful boy blinked through sad tears to look up at him; wiping away the flow of tears.

" ...... T-That's all I know ... P-Please believe me ... B-But I don't l-l-like psychotherapy wards ... Don't m-make me go ... "

Guest Eornostlice

He hated just how right it felt to simply hug Levi and how comfortable was to have the small body back into his arms, along with the puppy. Hah. Pitiful. He was hooked on the feeling. And he wanted it to last.

It felt like home and it was dangerous but now that it was started, he could not help it. Bluntly put, his arms were fighting his mind, refusing to let go.

"I will believe you- but no Levi you need to go. This is too serious to be ignored." Fine. He gave in but there was no backing out. No sane person would attempt what Levi had just done to aid his parents. Spending so much time with those two surely had a negative impact on him but he was not beyond repair.

He only needed help.

And it was urgent.

"I will come with you if you want me to, but you need to see one. You won't have to get admitted, but you do have to see a therapist and if they precribe you medicine, you have to take it." That was as low as he could allow his requirements to drop.

Eric's gaze bore right down into Levi's eyes, no longer averted.

Fuck his heart was going crazy. It was loud. Too loud.

Cuddling into the handsome man's arms as he tried his best to calm himself down, the golden-green buried his face in his neck; breathing in his comforting scent.

Moving unconsciously onto the heterochromia eyed man's lap whilst bringing the yapping puppy, the dark-chocolate haired boy stroked the soft fur of the happy dog; pressing a soft kiss against his head.

Chewing harshly against his bottom lip, the olive-skinned boy blinked up at the brown-haired man innocently; looking frail and broken.

"I-I ....... P-Promise me? I-I don't want to be admitted there. ... P-Please come with me, don't leave me at anytime ... I-I don't ... Stay with me, through the therapy as well ... I-I'll take medication if I must ... "

Resting his head onto the much larger man's chest, the beautiful boy closed his eyes; taking deep breaths so that he would not break down again.