One More Kiss (Snoopycake x Eornostlice)

Snoopycake

Gasping as brown haired man rolled him over onto his side along with him, the gorgeous looking boy immediately buried his face in his neck due to the tears that fell out of his eyes from the sexual frustration.

Panting and whining at the heterochromnia eyed mans ministrations, the golden-green eyed boy immediately scratched against his skin as his arousal broke free; whimpering as he felt the other man’s hard length against his own. He tried not to think about how it was double his size.

Quickly kissing the brown haired man due to the amount of noise he was making, the dark-chocolate haired boy cried out into his mouth; his whole body buzzing.

“E-E-Eric!! Oh fuck, p-please!”

Noticing the blonde haired man’s slumped shoulders, the delicate looking boy made sure not to let go of the other man’s hand; but at the same time not holding on too hard that he wouldn’t be able to let go if the other man didn’t want to.

“ ….. I guess sometimes I don’y know when I am … Hurting myself … I am .. Sorry that I am scaring you, I don’t mean to do so … I … Don’t treat me … any differently than you would normally want to treat me … When you speak like this as if they are … Different people; which I know can be hard but … It makes me … Confused as it is completely normal to me and I don’t … Feel different … I feel like a freak and I … Can feel depressed and on rare occasions have … ‘attacks’ of anxiety or panic ………… I’m sorry that I am … Weird.”

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Snoopycake

Guest Eornostlice

Fucking hell he was sexy and needy. Who was it that made up the 'no sex until you go to school' rule again? Not that is matteted at the moment.

Wrapping his hand against both of their erection to rub togeher, the brunette prepared a tissue just in case, not wanting to stain the bed. Leaving a stain as a nice surprise for the doctors once Levi left was tempting but given how Levi was about to sleep in that bed, the idea got thrown out the window.

"Small and cute all around. I love it." He chuckled with a dazed look before taking the slightly older man's mouth back for yet another passionate kiss, purposedly running his thumb over Levi's sensitive tip.

Mauri listened but no words came out for full minutes. He should have asked before, yet feeling overconfident due to the happiness, he chose to remain ignorant. Foolish.

He could not fully comprehend what Dmitri was talking about. Wrapping his head around it was difficult. If it was not Dmitri loving him any less than wasn't he idiotically only loving one side of a whole...? That did not feel any better... His arms were staring to feel numb due to the negative emotions flowing through himself.

Loving only a bit....? Then he just had to love him as a whole.... But what if he was not loved back and rejected once more....? That was the scary part huh? In the end, even when seeing Dmitri hurt himself, it was not like he loved him any less. It was painful because he was in love....

It was then that he finally raised his head up, the corners of his mouth turning up into a gentle bitterweet smile, tears threatening to fill his eyes.

"I get it. You are not weird... it's just... If it's all you, I only need to make each and every side of you love me or love me more yes? Hey... It scares me but... I do not love you any less either. I just.... hate being helpless."

Holding in a strangled cry at wished to escape his mouth, the golden-green eyed boy ran his fingers through his hair before bunching up the hair up into his fists; tugging on it ever so slightly whilst the kiss continued to deepen.

Pulling away from his lips to whimper into jaw, the dark-chocolate haired boy flushed bright red as the heterochromnia eyed man spoke up; pulling against his hair as a short of punishment.

“S … S-top it!! It’s not my fault so - Ah!!”

Moaning into the second kiss, the olive-skinned boy found a freehand to trail down and touch the brown haired man’s own; gently running his fingers along shaft before lightly pressing the tip with his thumb.

Glancing over at the blonde haired man as he seemed to lost in his own thoughts, the feminine looking boy wanted nothing more but to have the violet-eyed man hold him; knowing that it wasn’t going to happen in this ‘state’.

He knew. That the the man wasn’t going to fully love him right now in this ‘state’. No matter what he said.

He wished he could change back to the side of him he loved easily.

But he couldn’t.

Feeling his arm twitch with the feeling of it wanting to move badly, the blue-eyed beauty looked up to meet the other mans eyes; listening to him as he spoke.

“ …… You ……. Don’t need to make … Any part of me love … You …. Because I do ………. Even if I convey the emotion in a way you are not used to ……… It’s more that ….. You need to love every side of me, no matter what that is ………. But it’s .. Scary to think that might not happen.”

He wanted to cry but not a flicker of emotion crossed his face.

Guest Eornostlice

Feeling the warm soft hand of Levi's wrap around him just after his hair was pulled did cause the brunette to suck in his stomach and stifle a small moan, the stimulation being more than welcomed. It was good despite not being enough, having a way to at least lessen the constant frustration.

They could not go at it for very long so he did not tease much, choosing to give Levi what he needed, stroking and lightly squeezing, drowning himself in the kiss before going breathless and having to pull back.

The earlier dose of pain seemed to have taught him nothing however as he opened his mouth again.

"Hm? Ah... but it's so cute sugar... you are cute. So very cute."

Hearing those words coming out from Dmitri's mouth did make the blonde sigh and take his hand back. It was a relief to understand his place but the raven had quite a mistunderstanding. He glanced at the restraints and at his lover before carefully and slowly freeing his hands.

"Try not to pull those things out or I'll get scolded."

Carefully avoiding the wires, Mauri climbed up on the bed, pulling the little russian up so his head was in his lap.

"Let me hold your hand like this." He requested gently, stretching his arm out.

"I already love you Dimochka. I got scared, but that does not mean I love you any less... Hey. If you are this complex and have this many sides... It just means there is more of you to love and protect, right?"

Feeling his body burn hotter as he heard the brown haired man escape a tiny moan, the golden-green eyed boy continued his ministrations whilst rutting up against his hip; gasps and moans falling out of his mouth.

“O-Oh Eric~ I-I’m not going to last m-much longer … Please!!”

Quickly wrapping his free arm that used to be occupied with holding onto the other man’s hair, the gorgeous looking boy whimpered into the heterochromnia eyed man’s mouth; nippling against his bottom lip.

Finding the corner of his mouth twitch slightly as he watched the blonde haired man lean over to undo his restraints, the delicate looking beauty stared at his hands for too long after they were set free; slowly and cautiously moving his wrists around.

“ …… I ….. Won’t.”

Glancing up at the violet-eyed man that stood above him, the feminine looking boy’s eyes widened a tiny amount as he sat down on the bed; shifting as much as he could with his legs still restrained so that he could rest his head on his lap.

Slowly reaching his hand over to hold the offered one after staring at it for a few minutes, the beautiful boy listened to the handsome man speak; his eyes not leaving the other.

His heart fluttered at the nickname.

“ ……. Oh .. Okay ….. Thank you for everything. I love you ….. Mawi.”

Guest Eornostlice

It was heaven. Holding Levi like that was pure heaven. Surely, he was hardly satisfied with this much and it was far from what he planned to do to the smaller man soon enough but for now it was alright.

"Mh... don't hold back sugar."

Adding his other hand with the tissue, he used it to overstimulate his own sensitive tip along with Levi's modest length, not wanting to be left behind.

Taking the opportunity, he pushed his tongue inside the chocolate haired man's mouth, closing his eyes at the build up of warmth in his stomach, not even attempting to hold back his climax.

The blonde was finally properly smiling. He sat with his back against the cold wall feeling peaceful, reaching with his free hand to stroke and caress the little russian's forehead.

"I love you too babe. So much that I don't know what to do."

His violet eyes lingered on the older man's stitched lip, sighing. He was not going to kiss him now and cause more pain. Instead he carefully leaned over, kissing his forehead sweetly.

"Are you tired...? It's alright to go back to sleep, the tranquilizer was strong..."

Panting as he pulled away from his lips, the golden-green eyed boy whined and whimpered whilst the brown haired man started to overstimulate his arosual; feeling his body flush red.

Crying out in pleasure as be blushed dark red, his mouth and eyes partly opened along with tears falling down his face, the gorgeous looking boy came into the offered tissue that was abusing him; not caring at the salvia that escaped the corner of his mouth.

“Eric!!”

Immediately resting his head on his shoulder, the dark-chocolate haired boy looked down at his handsome lovers own throbbing member; letting his hand trail down to touch it.

Moving out of the hold to sink down his body, the olive-skinned boy wrapped his lips around the sensitive head; flicking his tongue to run along the side of the shaft.

Sinking deeper down onto the large member, the beautiful boy used his hands to stroke the rest of the arosual that he could not fit into his mouth; groaning as he rutted against the shitty mattress.

Finding himself wanting to smile along with the handsome adonis of a man he was currently leaning on, the delicate looking boy tried his hardest but couldn’t move his mouth; continuing to stare blankly up at the other man.

Feeling the other man’s eyes on his lips, the feminine looking boy let him do as he pleased; continuing to watch the blonde haired man.

“ …. Okay … I’ll sleep ….. Goodnight … Mawi.”

Closing his eyes upon request, the blue-eyed beauty tried his hardest to curl ip as much as he could onto the violet-eyed man; quickly lulling himself into a sleep with help from the tranquilliser and the other man’s soft voice and heat.

It was nice.

Guest Eornostlice

Oh fuck. The image of Levi whom just rode off the wave of his climax was mentally saved for furture uses- flushed red, crying and drolling. That did help in making his body feel hotter but it was not nearly enough.

He expected that. What he did not expect was a sudden reversal of the situation, the sudden warm wetness causing him to moan out loud before catching himself and managing to stiffle his voice.

Levi knew what he was doing. And it felt fuckin amazing.

"Of fuck Levi. Oh kep doing that."

Seeing just how peaceful Dmitri became made Mauri's heart feel light. He would need to talk to the doctors and have his feet freed as well but just in case, he needed to see what would happen when the little russian woke up again.

The model kept patting his lover even as he slept, gently and carefully enough not to wake him.

It would be fine. It would truly be alright. Or he would do his best to make it so.

He did not feel tired, continuing to watch over the frail wounded beauty.

Allowing more salvia to pool around his mouth to add more lubrication for the sexual action, the feminine looking boy pulled his mouth off with a pop before licking the side of the shaft like a kitten; continuing to hold onto the bottom of the dick.

Disliking the way that the heterochromnia eyed man seemed to hold in his voice, the delicate looking boy deep throated him further; wishing for the other man to become undone in front of him.

Hollowing out his cheeks as he bobbed up and down, the golden-green eyed boy purred at the praise he was receiving from his handsome lover; suckling against the head.

Guest Eornostlice

The image and the wet sounds were pretty much getting Eric high yet he did his best not to get carried away too much, clenching his teeth and letting out hot shuddered breaths as the little experienced kitten seemed to make it all feel just right.

Tangling one hand in Levi's messy chocolate hair, there was a part of him that wanted to just push him to take his length further as he fucked his hot mouth but ration was amazingly strong enough to reduce those desires to a mere grip.

"Fuck sugar, that is so sexy." The brunette whispered harshly, his blue-grey eyes basically devouring the sight he was presented, moving his hips gently upwards. "Keep going, it feels so good. Let me cum in that hot mouth of yours, I am so close. Don't stop."

Moaning on instinct around the brown haired man's large member as he gripped onto his hair, the golden-green eyed boy wanted nothing more than for the handsome man to forcefully fuck himself down his throat; swallowing around the length as much as he could.

Immediately picking up speed at the heterochromia eyed man's announcement of being close to the edge; flickering up his eyes that continued to roll out tears to meet his own whilst his plush pink lips stretched as much as they could.

Deep throating him as far as he could which caused him to choke slightly, the dark-chocolate haired beauty kept his hands by his legs whilst he let his mouth do the work for now; looking like an obedient pet doing as his master pleased.

Whining and flickering his tongue as much as he could around the member, gorgeous looking boy bunched up his hands into fists that contained the thin sheet; his eyes trying his hardest not to leave the other man's face.

Good boy.

Guest Eornostlice

Golden green eyes filled with tears staring up as more of his length disappeared inside Levi's mouth was already quite enough to make him get rough but the chocolate haired man moaning around him, sending tiny delicious vibrations down his cock?

Thrusting upwards, somehow enticed by the subtle choking while keeping Levi's head in place, he watched him cling to the sheets with a certain sense of satisfaction, all notion of self control crumpled and thrown out of the window.

With one final deep thrust and no further warning other than an obvious moan, Eric felt his whole body spasm for a couple of moments, filling up his mouth with no reluctance left, keeping him in place until his climax finally subsidued.

Only then, breathing heavily, did he let go of his hair to touch his lover's face, eyes still filled with pure lust.

Fuck. He had to get signed up for school fast or he was going to die of sexual frustration.

"So sexy..."

Gasping whilst the brown haired man thrusted upwards as he chocked around his cock, the feminine looking beauty did nothing but open his mouth and let the handsome man do as he pleased; whimpering ever so slightly every time he thrusted into his mouth.

Perking up as the heterochromia eyed man let out a long moan, the golden-green eyed boy was happy that he seemed to be doing a good job; surprised that his mouth was suddenly filled to the brim with the other man's climax.

Trying his hardest not to choke on the large amount of the liquid, the dark-chocolate haired boy pulled off the other man's dick as he let the amount of cum that he could not possibly contain in his mouth anymore squirt across his face; whimpering as he swallowed the mass amount in his mouth.

Once he had swallowed the offered liquid, the delicate looking boy painted as he looked up at the handsome man; carefully running his fingers across his face to pick up any leftover liquid to place back into his mouth.

" ... E-Eric ... "

Guest Eornostlice

Watching Levi struggle to swallow and ultimately stain his own face caused the heavily breathing man to gulp down on his own saliva.

"Hey sugar I think this was a bad idea... I want more." The brunette's voice was somewhat lower than usual as he spoke, gray-blue eyes completely focused on the slightly older man's plump lips.

Pulling him up gently and not giving a single fuck about the fact that the golden-green eyed man had just given him a blowjob, Eric pressed his lips to his lover's once more, not holding back from initiating yet another french kiss, exploring his mouth and tongue as much as possible, deepening it impossibly further until the point of being breathless and needing to pull apart.

"When you get out of here and they will accept my school request... you better prepare yourself..." It was a fair warning that had to be said. Eric deviously licked his lips, attempting to calm down. "I will show just how much I love you by making a complete mess out of you to the point you won't know your own name."

Blinking innocently up at the brown haired man as he spoke up again, the feminine looking boy clutched onto him whilst he pulled himself up; cuddling himself in his arms.

"Y-You can have more another time, hm?"

Whimpering into the slightly younger man's lips as he pulled into a passionate kiss, the delicate looking boy ran his fingers through his hair; nibbling against his lips. Trying his hardest to keep up with the heterochromia eyed man's invading tongue, the golden-green eyed boy let his younger explore the other man's tongue; moaning into his mouth.

"O-Okay ... I look forward to it. How long do we have left together?"

Cuddling into the other man's arms, the dark-chocolate haired boy listened to the handsome man's heart beat; finding he pattern soothing to his hears.

Guest Eornostlice

He did not want to know the answer to that question. He wraped his arms around the small body instead, squeezing Levi tenderly to his chest, finally managing to feel much calmer despite the earlier situation.

He wanted to take Levi outside right now. He wanted them to go home together to Koji while holding hands peacefully and all the other shit. He did not want to leave him alone. If only he could stay with Levi at least, everything would be a tiny little bit better even if they could not go home. But like this...

With a deep sigh, he reached out for his usual phone, turning the screen on to be met by a big "4.45 PM" written in bold. He did not want to go.

"Only fifteen minutes sugar... Will you be alright here...?"

Burying his face into his chest, the golden-green eyed boy nuzzled his face into the warm body; wrapping his legs and arms around him in a tight hold.

"I-I'll ... I'll be fine, don't worry. I will be immediately ready for you in the morning, yes?"

Fluttering his eyes closed due to the sudden feeling of tiredness, the dark-chocolate haired boy found himself trying to keep awake for the last moments he was with the handsome man; seceretly not wanting him to go at all but tried to keep strong for him.

" ... I love you so much."

Guest Eornostlice

"I love you too Levi." With the promise they would see each other in the morning, the brunette relaxed eber so slightly, resuming his earlier habit of massaging the older man's back in small soothing circles. If Levi himself was that strong he himself could not look gloomy and mop around.

"How about I take you to the amusament park tomorrow right when you get out? I can win you that big snake." He chuckled, placing a kiss on top of the chocolate-colored locks. "My parents will babysit Koji while we are out on our date. You can have cotton candy or any other thing you want. I will even eat them with you even though I am not that much of a fan when it comes to sweet stuff.

"Then we will go home and cuddle and you can sleep in my arms like a cat. What do you say?"

He was already daydreaming. He wanted to do all those things right now, not tomorrow. Yet it couldn't be helped. It was going to be one hell of a long night.

Feeling his heart flutter at the other reminder that the handsome man loved him back, the feminine looking boy leaned up to press a soft and gentle kiss against his lips; no teasing just small repetitive kisses.

Purring like a kitten at the small ministration of rubbing his back that the other man was giving him, the golden-green eyed beauty stared up at the brown haired man as he spoke; his thoughts drifting to the place they would be tomorrow.

He was looking forward to it.

" ... Sounds too good to be true Eric.

Nuzzling deeper into his arms, the dark-chocolate haired both couldn't help himself as he glanced up at the clock; feeling his heart drop dramatically whilst clutching the other man tighter.

He didn't want him to go.

But he had to.

And it was going to be fine.

Guest Eornostlice

With the atmosphere turning gentle, Eric only smiled at the repeated kisses, feeling content. "It's a promise sugar." He actually meant it. He never knew that someone else's happiness could make him in turn feel so satisfied. Yet all good things had to come to an end. Sighing deeply, he glanced at the time once more. He had to go.

He did not wish to.

Yet he had no choice. Slowly pushing Levi away from his chest, he tried to force himself to smile but it proved to be a difficult task.

"I'll be here in the morning." Placing a sweet kiss against his lips, he raised himself up, finally adjusting his pants and boxers properly back on.

Looking at the chocolate-haired man, he suddenly pulled off his blazer, handing it to Levi. "You cuddle this and stay calm until then... just wait for me sugarcube. It will only be a night..."

One hell of a long night.

Whimpering slightly as he got pushed out of the handsome man's arms, the gorgeous boy quickly moved with him and sat up; not letting go of the other man.

Immediately kissing back at the offered kiss, the golden-green eyed boy tried to keep the kiss as long as possible before he pulled away; standing up quickly with the other man.

"O-Okay ... Promise me again?"

Quickly slipping into the slightly younger man's blazer, the dark-chocolate haired boy wrapped it around him due to warmth it was emitting; enjoying the smell of the other man that clinger onto the jacket.

Jumping up to kiss the heterochromia eyed man as he moved to lean, the beautiful boy found himself crying; shaking and whimpering.

Stop it.

He was strong.

"Goodbye. I love you, please don't forget. Please I love you I'll be waiting I love you."

Guest Eornostlice

"I promise sugarcube." The brunette watched Levi slip on his blazer, his heart shuddering at the sight. It was adorable. And sad.

"Don't cry now, alright?" Kissing back, he felt his eyes fill up with tears but he did not want to give way to them. Instead he wiped the slightly older man's eyes, kissing his forehead once before opening the door and stepping outside.

"I love you. Don't cry alright?" He wiped his own eyes and walked away, not wanting to prolong the goodbye. The longer it took, the harder it would get.

Walking away, he only looked back once before refusing to do so a second time, being as quick as possible to exit. He did not thank the bitch at the front desk or anything of the sorts, making his way down the stairs and out of the hospital at speed record.

He had to buy some meat. He needed to buy Koji some. That was all he had to think of. He would see Levi tomorrow.

Quickly trying to wipe away his eyes as he followed the brown haired man out of the door, the golden-green boy nodded along with the other man’s request to stop; giving him one more long kiss before he left.

“I-I love you.”

Making his way back to the hard bed in the corner of the room as he tried to wrap the item of clothing even further around him, the dark-chocolate haired man curled up into a ball in the covers; shutting his eyes immediately due to the loud noises of the inmates.

Comforted by the smell of the expensive blazer he was snuggling in and the warmth it was emitting, the gorgeous boy was slowly lulled to sleep; dreaming of amusement parks and cotton candy with a heterochromia eyed man.

Guest Eornostlice

On the way home, Eric did his best to remain clearheaded. The first thing he did was find a store to buy some fresh meat as a treat and a pet store where he could buy normal dog food and the basic necessities for a puppy such as food bowl, water bowl and a nice fluffy blanket for the sole reason that it looked comfortable.

"Eric...? Why is there a puppy in the house?" His mother was the first to ask as soon as he stepped inside, causing him to stop in his tracks at the sight of his father playing with Koji.

His phone buzzed in his pocket.

"It's Levi's. His name is Koji. He will stay with us until tomorrow, you do not mind, right?" As he spoke, he pulled out his usual phone, reading the text he had received, his smile freezing in place.

"Well that is quite fine... I was just surprised. Come in, I'll make dinner in about half an hour...--"

"Sorry I got to go. Can you feed Koji please? David called me over."

A lie.

"But you just..."

"Sorry. It's important. I'll come back late but don't leave without me in the morning! Thanks!" Putting everything down, he was already out of the door, not stopping for his mother's questions, a dark frown on hid face.

'Hey Eric... I am in kind of trouble. Could you lend me one million so I do not die by tomorrow?' A simple text with a location attached coming from a number from his contacts. His cousin indeed, but not David.

"That fucker." The brunette swore under his breath as he made his way to the bank before it was too late. He would write a check. Wether or not he would actually give it to Kevin and allowed him to cash it would depend on the circumstances. He did not throw caution to the wind however, not having a general good impression on the druggie ginger. Just in case, he took his card out of his pocket and slid it into his boxers, not willing to take any chances with possible pickpocketing. He was just that petty afterall.

Only with that out of the way and the check folded inside his wallet did he make his way to the attached location which did not fail to give him the creeps. A fucked up building at the edge of the city- a place worthy of being the messed up man's spot for hanging out and drug deals. Eric did not plan to linger around. He understood the location was chosen just to the police would not be tempted to snoop in and that also meant he would need to be careful.

Walking in to the fourth floor, he knocked three times on the wooden door and waited.

The door opened only a bit, green distressed eyes peeking out.

"Finally! I thought I was fucked..." The ginger opened the door fully, looking anxious.

"What have you done Kevs?"

The older man looked around and motioned for Eric to get in so they could talk, causing the brunette to sigh. He stepped in with no reluctance, feeling tired more than anything.

"Wait!!" yet the next thing he knew was Kevin's scream followed by a sharp pain in the back of his head, with everything around turning black in an instant.

Fuck.

Kevin looked at his cousin, feeling his body relax despite having one annoying loan shark to his left and two more inside the house. He knew Eric. Eric was just like the old fart, kind without reason. He came so surely he was saved. Motioning for him to get inside, he felt almost grateful.

Yet what he did not expect was for the man by the door to raise his previously unthreatening baseball bat the moment Eric stepped in, aiming for the back of his head.

"Wait!!" He screamed to no avail, watching his younger cousin collapse without a second sound. Wide eyed, Kevin looked down. He was not moving.

Eric was not moving.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE?! T-THIS IS NOT WHAT WE AGREED UPON!!" The ginger shouted, feeling his knees turn weak, his arms and voice shaking. "Hey Eric-- Wake up. Hey!" He tried to bow down and check on him only to be met with a kick to his stomach.

"Shut the fuck up. We said you had to call your cousin over to give you money so we don't get tempted to see you off. Male prostitutes don't make much. Now keep shouting and you are next."

"Hold on! He had the money! He had the money!!" Tears started forming into the ginger's eyes and his trembling only seemed to get worse.

"Who gives a fuck about the money?" The man by the door spat on the floor, his expression one of elation. "This fucker works with the police. Try to to rat this out and you end up like him. Hey Blackie. Come put a bullet through his head and we are do-"

"Police! Get away from the door and keep your arms up or we open fire on sight!" Violent banging on the door cut the frightening man's words short, making him turn pale.

"Who the fuck called the police?!"

David's entire day had been mildly stressful. He got quite the beating from his father and another from Laura's father, causing his cheeks to swell up and his body to hurt. After that, he had been sent a text in which Mauri asked him to find someone to fix a lock. It seemed odd but he did not disturb. He was going to talk about it for sure once had the time. He did not worry much.

The only thing that did worry him was a certain strange text he received in the evening, once he was already home.

'Hey Eric... I am in kind of trouble. Could you lend me one million so I do not die by tomorrow?'

It was from his brother. And clearly, the text was not intended for himself. Was he in trouble? It did sound serious.

Over the past years, they hardly spoke and honestly speaking, there weren't too many fond feelings in between the two brothers. Kevin was the rebel that chose to move out to spite his parents after dropping out of school and he was the one trying to follow in their steps. He never understood their relationship yet knew it was not a good one.

"What's with that long face?" Laura wrapped her arms around the ginger's neck from behind, peeking at his phone. "If it's another chick I am going to end you." She spoke playfully, kissing his cheek.

"What? No. It's Kevin. I got this weird text. Guess he is in trouble..."

The green eyed girl stared at the screen, her hairs standing on end.

"Call the police. David. Call the police! I have a bad feeling..."

Slowly blinking his eyes open to stare up at the all-white room, the feminine looking boy paused for a few moments to regain focus were he was as he quickly looked to his side; realising the he was lying on the hospital bed with the blonde haired man.

Tears immediately fell from his wide, baby-blue eyes, the delicate looking boy let out a strangled whine as he quickly cuddled into the other mans arms; crying into his neck.

“M-Mawi M-Mawi Mawi Mawi.”

Sluggishly opening his eyes as he stretched into the hard mattress he had to call a bed for the night, the golden-green eyed boy sat up quickly due to noticing the time on his wall; holding the much larger blazer around him.

He could go home now.

Eric was coming to pic him up.

Smiling brightly as he moved over to the door, the dark-chocolate haired boy waited patiently by the door as he ignored the inmates that walked past his room and made comments.

He was too happy.