One More Kiss (Snoopycake x Eornostlice)

Snoopycake

Guest Eornostlice

Mauri pouted childishly as he wiped his face one more time to remove any proof of his earlier sobbing- a silly thought considering his eyes were already red and puffy.

His father looked happy and very much content, a sight he did not exactly see in literal years.

Sniffing one last time, he took Dmitri's hand and gently nudged him out the room and up the all too familiar stairs in order to reach his big room. The bed was neat and so was the floor and everything else, sign of having been cleaned in his absence. His laptop laid untouched on top of his desk, along with his well-too-missed phone charger.

With them now being alone, Mauri gave his lover another kiss, deep and passionate, the house itself hosting quite a few memories.

"Hey. How come everytime we get into this room you have a new wound or bruise?"

The first time, the little russian had been badly bruised. The second time, he had lost a lot of weight and his arms were covered in cuts. And now, the third time when they got here, Dmitri had a brand new knife wound.

"I start to think this is a place of bad luck." He smiled weakly. Of course not.

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Snoopycake

Following the violet-eyed man out of the room, the feminine looking boy smiled as they entered the bedroom; familiar memories rushing back to him. Giggling as the blonde haired man pulled him in for a long, passionate kiss, the delicate looking boy happily complied; letting his mouth explore the other man's own.

Laughing at the younger man's comment, the Russian beauty removed himself to cuddle up on the handsome man's fluffy, plush bed; wrapping himself up in the covers.

"Nah. It's not the place. I am the one who is bad luck baby."

Breathing in the fresh scent that white covers emitted, the beautiful boy wrapped himself up into a comfy sushi roll; making sure that his cold feet were covered.

A distant memory of a similar scene started replaying in his mind and the laid on his bed, snuggling into the pillow; whilst looking put at the much larger man.

"Cmon. Get your stuff together then."

Guest Eornostlice

As the older man removed himself from his arms, the blonde curiously watched him as if curious of what he was up to. After his earlier crying fit, he now burst into laughter, being faced with the most adorable of sushi rolls right on his bed. It was not the first time he had seen it, but it was still amazingly adorable.

Approaching the small roll, he pecked his nose, his mood now stable.

"I love you." Three simple words but he felt like repeating them over and over. A shame that now was not the time for it.

Moving over to his closet, he opened one of the drawers to reveal a couple of flat boxes which had been stored there with the purpose of being used once he would be moving out. The thought had been considered plenty of times but until now, it wad clear that the blonde had not acted upon it.

"We already bought all that we needed for our place so I will just pack my laptop and my electronics. Or do you think there would be anything else I should take?" As he spoke, he was already quick to work, placing his clothes neatly into the boxes, slowly working towards emptying his oversized closet. He was especially careful to pack all of his shirts, jumpers and what not- even if he did not use them all, he had a little thief that would do it.

Grinning over at the blonde haired man as he burst into a fit of laughter, the feminine looking boy started to pout childishly as if it offended him; rolling his eyes as he found himself laughing along with the other man. Smiling brightly up at the handsome man as he walked over to him to place a small kiss on the nose, the delicate looking boy hopped up to place his own on his nose; nipping at it ever so slightly.

Feeling his heart cheesily skip a beat as the violet-eyed man spoke those three words, the Russian beauty found himself blushing lightly; poking his foot out to tap his leg in an attempt of a kick.

"Your too sickly sweet. Stop it."

Watching the blonde haired man start to pack a bag for himself, the pretty boy laid back on the bed; cuddling up once more.

"Apart from clothes, then no. I think that should be fine."

Yawning after he finished talking, the beauty boy closed his eyes; placing his head back on the pillows.

"I'm tired. Carry me home."

Guest Eornostlice

"Got it, pretty. You rest there while I finish here, load the trunk with my stuff and then I will get you to the car myself."

Putting everything in boxes did not take long, the closet soon empty save for old clothes he knew he would replace and never wear again which he had left there. He ended up with four big full boxes, his definition of old clearly quite extensive, one of them containing his laptop, the router he used upstairs that his parents did not need, chargers and cables, his small audio system and big headpiece which he deemed necessary. Nothing else was going to be of use so it was left behind.

They had already bought toothbrushes, deodorants and other such things so he did not pack any as well.

Seeing as he was finally done, he did not hesistate to give the room a once over just in case he had forgotten anything, opening drawers silently. It was by his bed that he paused, unlocking the top drawer to reveal three big boxes with "40 premium condoms" spelled in big letters across.

Yeah. Better not leave those around. Not that his parents were not aware of the need of protection but it was awkward.

He tossed them into a box and decided it was just about good.

Smiling up at the blonde haired man as he too easily complied with his laziness, the feminine looking boy watched the violet-eyed man pack away all his needed belonging into some boxes; snuggling deeper into his covers. Maybe he was being an annoying little brat but the puppy was too easily mouldable.

Just like Adam.

No.

Quickly erasing those thoughts quickly from his mind, the delicate looking boy started to bite away at the skin around his nails; his eyes not leaving the younger man's body.

He loves me. He'll do anything yes? He said it so easily. Just like Adam did.

Mauri not like Adam.

But he is. Lovesick, able to manipulate and wouldn't tell a soul.

Perfect.

Turning over in his covers, the blue eyed beauty waited patiently for the blonde haired man to scoop him up and take him to their home.

It's going to be a lot harder to bury the bodies their due to it being an apartment.

Shut up. It's not happening.

We will have to have to chop it up so finely that it would be liquid, then we could put it down the drain. Then everyone will unconsciously be drinking-

Cutting of his brain for continuing any long, the raven haired boy continued to wait; replying the reminder of giving the older man their address to over power anything else.

Guest Eornostlice

Just as he promsied, Mauri took the boxes down as soon as he was ready, placing them not back into the SUV but into the trunk of his black beloved car, which he was obviously taking with him this time around. He loved the idea of even calling the car 'theirs' and using it on trips together or even shopping sprees. All the cheesy dating shit that he never had interest in until now.

The boy did not forget about the medicije they had bought, moving it into their car as well.

He finished his bussinss downstairs, leaving the SUV's keys on the counter for either David or Eric to pick up later, not failing to inform his father of their presence.

As to where his mom was, it did not quite matter. For time being, even he understood it was best for them to not see each other. They both needed cooling time.

Making his way back upstairs, the blonde smiled to himself, leaving the bedroom door wide open.

"Come on up. We still need to get home." He wrapped his arms around his beloved, pulling him from under the blanket to effortlessly carry like a princees.

Still too light. Way too light.

"I am done. We are going home. If you want you can sleep on the backseat. If you are too sleepy, I will just send dad a message with the address later."

Smiling once the blonde haired man entered the room, the feminine looking boy pressed a long kiss against his lips; running his skinny fingers through the mid-length hair. Burying his face in his lovers neck, the delicate looking boy nipped the skin of his collar bones; cuddling the other man.

“Mhm. Yeah. Let’s go home.”

Before he let the violet-eyed man take him out of the room, the Russian beauty picked up a pad of paper and a pen before settling in the younger mans arms.

Neatly writing down their address and postcode of their new apartment, the beautiful boy ripped out the page; placing down the pad and pen back on the desk.

“We can give it to him on the way out to make sure he gets it.”

Re-wrapping his arms around the young models neck, the pretty boy pressed a sweet kiss against his cheek before they moved on.

“I’ll try to stay awake.”

Guest Eornostlice

He sounded like a sleepy kitten on the verge of falling asleep. So adorable.

The blonde waited until Dmitri wrote his note, rolling his eyes a bit at his dilligence. A text message would have been just fine really. But he kept his word huh? That was cute. And something he was not going to openly admit he loved. It was just added on an invisible list of reasons why his decision to do this was good. A list he'd be more than happy to debate with his mother in a calmer voice someday.

Once he was done and securely wrapped his arms around the blonde's neck, Mauri carried him out of the room and down the stairs.

"You do not have to. You can sleep in the car and I'll even carry you from our car to our bed. I can get the clothes up and organize things later. I will dote on you as much as possible, alright?"

"Leaving already?" The older man was already in the hallway close to the door, having been obviously waiting for their arrival. An amused smile curled his lips at the sight.

"Yes. Dmitri is tired so we are going home. Oh. He wrote you the address." While talking, the violet eyed man was already putting on his shoes sloppily, not even considering putting the russian beauty down for a moment. Once the task was somewhat done he picked up the man's shoes to carry to the car as well. "Don't miss us too much. You have my number. Well, hopefully you will call."

Giggling sweetly as the blonde haired man let him do as he pleased whilst continuing to hold him up, the delicate looking boy gripped onto the note; playing with the dyed blue streaks of hair.

"Hmm. That sounds like a dream baby."

Yawning immediately after the violet eyed man spoke up, the feminine looking kept his face buried in his strong neck; feeling safe and secure in his lovers arms.

"If you continue to treat me like a princess then I'll become lazy and spoilt."

Smiling sleepily over at the older man who appeared at the bottom of the grand staircase, the Russian beauty reached over to pass him the piece of paper; not letting go of the handsome man who was catering to his every need.

"I'm a man true to my word, even if when I feel tired. I hope I get a review on the soup and that I'll see you soon. Thank you for having me."

After his reply, the beautiful boy snuggled back into the much larger man's arms and found himself dozing off to sleep; snoring cutely.

Guest Eornostlice

"Thank you Misha. I promise to visit soon." A big smile could be found on the man's face. Who would have thought his son was the type to spoil someone rotten to the point of carrying them like a princess while they selpt? It was a strange warm feeling that enveloped him. That kind he knew to once be unruly and reckless was now treating someone like the finest platinum jewelry.

Mauri did not lose much more time, bidding farewell to his father as his little bundle of happiness was already fast asleep. It was no wonder. The day was surely emotionally draining even though they did not do much.

The blonde let his sleeping beauty rest in the backseat with a jacket as a makeshift cover as he silently drove home, parking in their reserved spot.

With the same care and attention, the violet eyed boy scooped him out back in his arms and after locking the car carried him home to gently place him into their bed, under the covers. Afterwards his routine was short. He fed Fluffles, got the clothes inside from the car, prepared pancakes so all he had to do in the morning would be to cook them, stripped down to nothing and finally got back in bed to snuggle his lover.

It felt like a good day. Just like that, it did not take long for him to fall asleep, exhausted, the cat somehow finding his way on top of the bed as well.

He remembered waking up at 3.A.M whilst the blonde haired man slept quietly at his side. He looked over at the handsome man once more for a couple of minutes before he quietly stepped out of the bed.

Walking into the bedroom, the delicate looking boy pulled out a roll of paper along with the small bag; using a razor blade to aline the white powder in perfect rows.

Gasping once he had finished, the Russian beauty stared at the razors for a little bit too long; quickly packing them away.

Moving over to the balcony, the beautiful smiled slightly once he felt the candy seep through his body; sitting down on the outdoor sofa.

Stretching the along the outside furniture as the sun started to go up, the feminine looking boy blew out the white clouds from the blunt at his fingers; rubbing his blood-shot eyes with the palms of his hand.

Staring at the ceiling alone in his bedroom, the pretty boy quickly cuddled the snoozing puppy; peppering kisses on the Shiba Inu. Sitting up in the overly large bed, the olive-skinned boy couldn’t help but think about the heterochromia eyed; not matter how much he tried not to do so.

Hearing his doorbell go off, the golden-green eyed boy stood out of the bed; ruffling his hair and slipping into an oversized shirt that showed off his shoulders and his legs before walking over to the door.

Guest Eornostlice

After such an emotionally taxing day, it was no surprise that the blonde slept soundly, enjoying the warmth of the covers. Still, habits were habits, meaning breaking them was not quite simple. It was a little bit past 6 that violet eyes fluttered open.

The room was already filled with gentle light and the man stretched out to feel up the covers in search for Dmitri, yet he was not there. The only thing he found was a lazy cat sleeping in the place where the raven should have been.

Without bothering to put on anything but his boxers, Mauri got up, feeling wide awake and ready for a new long day. There would be plenty to do. Work for example, something he could not skip or talking to his cousin about Dmitri not going back to work in the evening. Until then however came breakfast.

Moving slowly though the room, the blonde searched for the little russian, only to find him smoking on the balcony. So he still did smoke from time to time- he had done it when they met as well.

"Morning pretty. You woke so early. Feeling hungry?" Leaning in, he pecked the older man's cheek, smiling. It was a good morning kiss.

What Eric awoke to were closed blings and an unmistakeable pain in both of his feet. His mood was low and there was no desire to get up left in his body, yet he was clear-headed. There was just a certain feeling of total emptiness that he wished he could stop.

One foot at a time, he curled up his toes, flinching at the new sensation of pain that the action was causing each time.

Good. There was no nerve damage.

He went a little overboard with the cutting yet it was fine. It seemed that the only problem about it was the pain, acting as a reminder of the previous day. Reminding him how close he had come to love the type of trash he hated the most, a psycho. Came close to?

Bullshit. He dove head first into it. Otherwise he would not be longing for his small body and the way it fit just right into his arms.

Glancing over at the blonde haired man to his left, the feminine looking boy ignored the kiss against his cheek; blowing out the white cloud of smoke into the hair. Pausing for a moment to breath in the drug again, the delicate looking boy let himself grin into nothingness; pulling out his phone.

“No. I’m not eating today at all.”

Running his fingers through his hair, the blue-eyed boy pressed the phone to his ear; ringing up a ‘friend’.

”Heya sweetheart”

“Hey Tony. I need some more.”

”Hm? I gave you flour, herb and smack last time.”

“You know I hate smack. Give me something else.”

”Hmm … I’ve got red, a couple of bottles of them. Want it?”

“Yeah. When can you get if for me?”

”Mhm. Today would be fine.”

“Good. Send me an address.”

Hanging up the phone, the Russian beauty placed the drug to his lips again; inhailing the smoke happily.

Opening the door carefully, the dark-chocolate haired boy blinked innocently at the two men dressed in smart suits looking down at him; peeping through the gold chain that locked part his door.

“Levi Arnett? May me have a word.”

Looking up at the two dectectives in surprise as they flashed their badges, the olive-skinned boy smiled brightly up at them; unlocking the gold chain.

“Of course! Come in!”

Letting in the two men into his pristine apartment, the golden-green eyed man let them look around as they walked into the livingroom; beaming as he walked.

“Let me make you some tea.”

“A-Ah no thank you-“

“No no no!! It will only take a minute. Make yourself at home.”

Running off into the kitchen, the olive-skinned boy make sure that the two dectectives could see him; happily making the cups of tea whilst placing the milk and sugar on a tray along with the teapot.

Guest Eornostlice

If waking up in the big apartment to kiss his lover's cheek good morning and to plan a surprise breakfast was much of a scene straight out of a movie, the film suddenly came to an abrupt pause. It did not take a genius to see just how off the temperament of the older man was.

That sensation of ice running along his veins was back, some sort of sick feeling making him unable to breath.

Crap.

He instantly knew what was wrong. He somehow understood. It was the same feeling he had three months back in the changing room and two days ago when Dmitri stabbed himself. That sort of uneasy atmosphere that just made one's skin crawl.

Before he had any time to react, it just so happened that the little russian called someone, the volume loud enough for Mauri to hear everything. He did not move, observing quietly, trying to think fast.

Drugs? The color further drained from his face, his eyes no longer holding any spark. They had turned cold and unreadable. So what he was smoking was....

Fuck. He knew it. So it was not a matter of environment...

With a relaxed calm movement, the blonde strolled over in front of the man, gently yet firmly prying the mobile phone out of Dmitri's hand. Without even looking away, he threw it over his shoulder and down the balcony as if it was nothing.

"And why won't you eat, pretty? You want to get sick?" There was no sign of anger in his voice.

Perhaps a full hour later, Eric somehow mustered the will to get up. He loudly hissed as his wounded feet touched the cold floor but he swallowed it down and forced himself to walk normally despite the pain.

He made his way down the stairs and into the kitchen, looking around. There was only a note from his mother on the table and his breakfast already prepared, waiting for him on a plate: sunny side up eggs and fried sausage seemed to be in the menu. His mother had never been the best cook and she could only make the simplest of dishes.

Reading the note did not make him regain his apetite either. Lunch was in the fridge as well and he'd have to only heat it up. It was pasta.

Shaking his head, he took the breakfast plate in his hands, only to dump the contents into the trash. Afterwards he proceeded to wash the plate and place it back.

He'd just work for the day then. It was fine. What would he have done even if his parents were home? Cry to them? Pft.

Glaring up at the blonde haired man as he pried the phone out of his hands, the feminine looking boy jumped out of the outdoor sofa as soon as the violet-eyed man threw his phone off the end of the balcony.

“ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?? ARE YOU INSANE?? Fuck you, cunt.”

Turning on his heel to walk back into the apartment, the delicate looking boy kept the blunt in his hand; placing it in his mouth before grabbing his coat, the landline phone and his rucksack full of ‘items’.

Blowing out the white cloud of smoke, the blue-eyed boy placed on his trainers; opening the front door to leave.

Walking back into the expensive living room, the olive-skinned man smiled sweetly at the two other men sitting on their sofa; sitting on the floor on the back of his heels whilst pouring the tea into three matching cups.

“So, how may I help you?”

“We are hear to talk about your parents.”

Blinking up at the two detectives whilst he sat on the armchair, the golden-green eyed man immediately looked down; tears brimming in his eyes.

“I-I-I … I-I’m sorry.”

Secretly watching the two men visibly straighten up at the sudden escalation in conversation, the dark-chocolate haired man noticed one of the men writing things down; glancing up at the two men.

“What are you sorry for, sir?”

“ … I lied.”

“What did you lie about?”

“T-That I had a son.”

“ … Excuse me?”

“B-But I had to … You where going to kill them.”

“ … What are you talking about?”

“You where going to put them on death row. S-So I just wanted my parents do die, happy that I had a family.”

“ … I-I see.”

Guest Eornostlice

Of course the blonde was hot on his tail, going right back inside, shutting the balcony door and locking it, making sure to take the key and casually drop it inside his boxers.

He did not make any move other than following until Dmitri opened the door. It was only then that he wrapped his arms around his waist and effortlessly threw him over his shoulder as if he was nothing but a bag of potatoes. The door was slammed shut. No way in hell was he letting him walk out of the door in that condition. Drugs? So he had them all along?

Very good.

Not giving a shit about anything else, he held Dmitri tightly, making his way to the bedroom- which was in terms of swallowing things of getting weapons the safest of the rooms.

"See what happens when you don't eat, beautiful? You get weaker and weaker, slowly killing yourself."

While making his way upstairs, Eric no longer attempted to walk straight. He limped his way up, his pale skin proving his condition.

He did not head towards his room this time around but went straight for his makeshift office, the computer room. Time was precious. He had a lot to do. Time was more than money, it was perhaps a saved life. This job was not an usual one. He had to hurry.

Also there were the affairs of Levi that he truly needed to take care of.

His fingers ever so brushed the door handle before the blonde haired man shut the front door, the feminine looking boy screamed as the violet-eyed man threw him older his shoulder; trying to kick and punch his way out of the hold.

“GET THE FUCK OFF ME YOU CUNT!!”

Managing to rip out of the much larger mans hold, the Russian beauty glared harshly over at the younger man; backing off into the corner.

“Who the fuck are you?! Can you fuck off? I would like to see you try and get me to fucking eat you cunt.”

Blowing the joint’s smoke in the dyed haired mans direction, the raven-haired man continued to take the drug; rolling his eyes as he crossed his arms.

“I ain’t eating bitch. And I am going to get my pills and go home, so good luck with your superhero shit.”

Sniffing himself to calm himself down, the olive-skinned boy blinked over at the two detectives; cupping the mug in his hands.

“ … Am I in trouble for that?”

“No. That is fine, but we may need to clear a few things up. Your parents are not on death row. That is not legal in this state.”

Smiling brightly over at the two men as if he was a kid on christmas, the golden-green boy started to cry in happiness; wiping his eyes quickly.

“R-Really? Oh my goodness. T-Thank you.”

“ ….. Do you know anything about your parents disappearance?”

Guest Eornostlice

It was no good. The current situation was much like dealing with a scared little animal such as a cat that tried to seem scary despite its size. But it could not go on for long. Him taking drugs was not something Mauri could bear to watch. They needed to get to a hospital. And now.

Dmitri was obviously not even aware of his identity however. That was a problem. Ugh. For fuck's sake.

No other alternative huh?

Looking around to find the shirt he had worn the previous day, he was fairly quick to roll it and throw it over his own shoulder before doing something he absolutely hated but was necessary.

Taking hold of each of the man's wrist he forced them above his head, one hand being more than enough to hold his overly thin wrists together. Making sure not to give him the room to kick, he used his other hand to pull him down onto the floor, immobilizing him by sitting down on his tummy.

Only then did he pry the blunt out of his fingers and put it out by using the floor itself, before once more securing his wrists with both of his hands.

"We are going to a psychiatrist, alright? Now try to calm down a bit babe. I am not going to harm you."

The first thing Eric had done was message David's father with the information he knew. The meeting place he suspected, the names and the way that the conversation went. Surely it was not quite enough to serve as proof, but iy was a lead nonetheless.

Feeling much calmer afterwards, he shifted his attention to his desktop, prepared to get to work. His job was a simple one. The stolen information had to be manually decoded in order to be used, especially the more sensitive parts. Who would be stupid enough not to code their messages online while talking to accomplices?

His computer was at first glance basic. It did not have a microphone nor a webcam and as soon as the file was downloaded, his internet was turned off. In other words, the perfect way to prevent anyone from snooping around.

His partner's mistake from the previous night completely escaped his mind and he no longer thought about it.

Taking another drag of the blunt as the blonde haired man seemed to be having a mid life crisis for a little while, the feminine looking boy rolled his eyes as he moved around the bedroom to retrieve the shirt; glaring at the handsome man as he moved closer to him.

Yelling at the violet-eyed man grabbed his wrists and placed them above his head, the delicate looking boy practically growled; trying his hardest to move out of the grip.

"Get the fuck off me you cunt!"

Letting out a strangled cry as the handsome man began to put him on the floor, the blue-eyed boy tried in his last attempt to kick what ever he could before he was blocked; bitting so harshly on his lips to cause a flow of blood to pour out of his mouth.

"What the fuck do you think is going to happen?? That I'm going to happily sit in that shitty ward, eating and taking whatever pills and treatment they want? I don't fucking think so cunt. Fuck off kid, you make me want to starve myself for real."

Knotting his brows in confusion, the olive-skinned boy looked worried up at the two detectives; letting worry and anger seep across his face.

" .... T-They have disappeared? What are you talking about?"

"11:45 last night, both of your parents escaped from prison. Do you know anything about this?"

"What?! How did you let them out?! Are you insane?!"

"Sir. Please calm down and answer the question."

Continuing to frown at the two detectives, the pretty boy began to put on the illusion of thinking across his face as he glanced at the floor; pausing for a few moments.

" ... No ... Is that why my papa said 'I'll see you very soon'?"

"Yes. We think so.

If you have anything information of where they might have gone, it would be greatly appreciated."

" ... Umm ... Err ... Oh! This might be nothing but they did always talk about Hawaii. One second, let me get the book."

Guest Eornostlice

"Oh really. Like you haven't done so already..." The remark was sharp but there was no venom in the blonde's voice. Instead there was a bone deep worry as he watched the bloody mouth of his beloved. He was much too prone to self harm in all kinds of ways. It was scary.

He pressed the gentlest of kisses onto his lips, unsure of how to proceed but not showing it in the sligtest. It was not a time to be hesistant.

"You'll be fine there babe. I'll come with you. It is for your sake so you do not have much say in the matter. Dmitri. Do you even know where you are?"

Even as he asked so, he was not idle, finally using one hand to tie his wrists together using the shirt. The fabric would not hurt him and it would prevent him from using his nails in causing further harm. He did not feel threatened. If it only came to physical strength, he had a clear advantage. Praise the lords that he kept up with gym for the past 3 months.

It took an awfully long time to finish decoding. Or at least, it felt so. Perhaps it was the nature of the information that simply stirred his blood in his veins or perhaps it was his mind still unable to calm down once provoked. Either way, he was glad to be done.

Once the information had been mostly figures out, he simply coded into their own usual way, preparing it to be sent back to his partner.

Before turning his internet back on, he made sure to delete any trace of the original script from his computer, checking it thrice. He could not allow any slip ups and he was well aware of it.

With all precautions taken, he uploaded the file back onto their private server and shut his computer.

His mood was not the best so it was easy to decide what he was going to do next.

Making his way towards the room with small steps, he plopped himself back down on the bed. Fuck it. He could just sleep more.

Rolling his eyes at his ‘witty comment’ the blonde haired man remarked, the feminine looking boy continued to glare at the violet-eyed man due to the sickly worry that was laced in his voice; still continuing to squirm any sort of way out of the hold.

As soon as the other man started to press a kiss against his lips, the blue-eyed man quickly and sharply turned his mouth away from him; getting a hit on the larger man by smacking his forehead violently against his jaw.

“Don’t fucking touch me cunt. I ain’t your baby either kid. Come all you want, I’ll make you sit through every meal I miss and every pill I refuse. I’ll make you watch me fade away, helpless. And then I’m going to get my drugs and leave.”

Sneering at the blonde haired man as he tied his wrists up with the t-shirt, the high Russian refused to make it an easy job for the handsome man; scratching away as the wrist that held his hands up before the shirt restricted him from doing so.

Passing the large, but old book book to the two men sitting on his sofa, the olive-skinned boy opened it up for them before sitting back in his seat.

"This might be no use at all ... But they used to always talk about living there before they ... Got taken in. Papa used to sketch planning ideas into that book for a house and Ma used to collect brochures and cut out magazines and put them in here ... it's probably nothing-"

"No ... This is good, thank you."

Smiling sweetly at the two detectives, the golden-green eyed man tucked some stranded of hair behind his ear; clasping his hands on his lap.

"I'm glad ... I hope they are safe."

"We promise to do everything in our power to bring them back sir. Thank you for your time."

Guest Eornostlice

He resisted the urge to rub at his forehead and wrists, keeping his face calm and relaxed with no slip ups as if the pain was not even there. At least now that he was restrained he could not freely use his hands to scratch anything else but the fabric of the shirt. Good enough.

"You are free to do all that, pretty. Let's go now of it is so." He remained sweet. not minding any of the words, he kept his voice as warm as possible. He did not wish for anything else but his safety, and he was aware the one he was talking now was not exactly someone that held any memory of the past months, starting at least with their meeting. Of course kissing him had been a bad idea but it was by now out of reflex.

"Will you come on your own and prove me how you can make a fool out of me or do I need to call the emergency line and have them drag you there?" It sounded as if there was a choice given but in fact, there was none. There was no way he trusted the raven's current self enough to let him walk alone.

He needed his phone but releasing him even for a moment was not a good option- the moment he got up, he'd be kicked and the little russian would be trying to run. Tying him up even further did not appeal to him either however. The model quickly considered his options.

Spitting a mouthful of blood into the handsome man's face, the feminine looking boy continued to spit in the blonde haired man's face for a little longer; growling like a ferrel dog up at him.

"Fuck off. I ain't moving."

Glaring at the other man as he used his sickly sweet voice, the delicate looking boy didn't stop moving harshly to try and get himself out of the strong hold; gritting his teeth.

"I'm. Not. Moving."

Continuing to bite away at the broken wound on his lip, the Russian beauty happily let the blood pour out of his mouth; going back to spitting in the handsome man's face.

Walking the detectives out of his home was the most nerve wrecking part of the hour he spent with them, the golden-green eyed boy prayed to god that they wouldn't stop and question everything he said.

Letting out a shaky breath as he finally closed the door, the olive-skinned boy turned on his heel; walking back into the kitchen.

Sliding down on the glossy white floor, the dark-chocolate haired boy wrapped his arms around his legs; resting his forehead against his knees.

His parents would be in Mexico right now.

Guest Eornostlice

He only flinched as the blood was basically spit into his face. What even gave him the idea that the little raven would even cooperate in the least...? Good. So be it.

But of course the little shit just had to make his wound worse and spit more blood in his face before he even started moving. Mauri sighed but he tried his best to maintain his calm and composure. Sadly for Dmitri, he already reached a conclusion. The only way to keep him away from harm was to restrict his movement even further and it was going to slightly hurt.

In a smooth sudden movement with no preparation, the blonde pulled the boy up like one would a child and basically threw him face down into the bed, not giving him time to react before resuming his initial position of sitting down on this body and pinning his tied hands above his hands with one arm, the adrenaline making his breathing heavier.

Fuck. It was like maneouvering a fucking timed bomb, not knowing when it was about to go off. "Sorry sweet. I really had to because I do not trust you one bit right now." On the bright side, he could now reach out for his phone with his free hand, dialing 911 imediately. He put his phone to his ear and supported it with his shoulder, finally using his hand to wipe off his face.

Of course he became aware of Dmitri's past in the moment that he called. But this was not something he could handle himself. He'd just have to rely on Eric.