One More Kiss (Snoopycake x Eornostlice)

Snoopycake

Guest Eornostlice

Warm. Such warmth had the model's heart skip beats. He did not know if it was the literal warmth of the small body easing his nerves or the thoughtful words that were almost unfit for such a nearly-inappropriate scene but gods he was in love. The blonde's lips traced the petite russian's jaw, showering it with kisses in a corny display of affection, his big hands moving up to massage the almost frail back of his beloved, his fingertips sensing his bones, counting them.

But he half understood. He was not clear on the circumstances but Dmitri had no one but his elder brother. It was just the two of them. Surely it had not been once or twice that he wished he could still embrace his parents or even be scolded one more time. Mauri was not a child. He did figure out at least that much.

Maybe that was why he wished so much for his parents to accept Dmitri.

"I don't dislike them. I am just disappointed. I wish they cared less about rumors and more about what actually makes me happy. Because right now, I am pretty fucking happy, beautiful."

The relief of seeing Levi regain his composure was short lived as the ridiculously above-average-in-every-way man walked in. It was not the presence of a murder that the man had when his eyes landed on himself nor was it his overwhelming superiority in terms of strength. It was the fucking influenece that the psychopath had and the blatantly obvious corruption of the guards and the blossoming drug bussiness that he had been made aware of in such a casual manner.

Eric's skin broke into goosebumps and red flags were going of into his head as his face remained neutral, the incestuous scene failing to register into his brain which was already in high alert mode.

But maybe he was overthinking. It was perhaps natural for this to happen when it came to long term prisoners. It was bound to happen right? -Yet it did not make the thought any less sickening. The guards were pieces of trash.

Enough with that.

The brunette watched the father and son pair that had moved on to another topic as he tried to snap out of it. He had to relax. It was just one day and it was not his place to stick his nose into this. Plus Levi seemed happy, going on and on about an adoption that did not exist, talking with his father whom he had not seen in Gods know how long.

Pft all the answers are so damn explicit. Almost as if reheased. Who the hell names their child North though? Wouldn't the old man get suspicious that the said kid isn't here? Sugar you are lucky he did not ask.

Wait. He did not ask...?

But the child had been something that the parents really wished for right? A grandchild. Wouldn't they want to see it?

Hey... wouldn't a parent with limited time start off by asking about their child's current life to begin with?

What was he thinking? It... couldn't be right?

Letters. The parents could send letters between themselves.

Oddly explicit answers. Time and date coordinates. Key words. Information from outside, corruption from inside, drugs and connections.

North, key under the doormat, street, in two days.

What else was there?

Eric paled, his entire blood seeming to run cold in his veins as realization slowly dawned upon him.

But he had no time to swallow it all as honey-golden eyes fell upon his body once more, causing a convincing habitual smile to surface once more. Only one path to thread.

"I apologize for my late introduction sir." The odd eyed man stepped forward merrily, gently ruffling the chocolate-colored locks. "My name is Eric. Levi and I have been engaged for a while now so I am glad to finally meet my future father-in-law."

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Snoopycake

Cuddling into the handsome man’s arms, the feminine looking boy practically purred as he felt his lover’s large hands ran across his back; pressing a loving kiss against his lips. Running his skinny fingers through his hair, the delicate looking boy smiled happily up at the younger man; pinching his shoulder lightly.

“Hm. Alright, I’ll try my hardest baby.”

Jumping out of the bed, the blue eyed boy pulled at the tanned man’s body to get out with him; whining slightly.

“C’mon. Make me some food, yes?”

Studying the brown-haired man out of the corner of his eye though out of their visitation, the golden-honey eyed man noticed the short, flicks of emotions that where barely seen; continuing to hold onto the dark-chocolate haired man.

Obviously disliking the fact that the much smaller man had gotten engaged to his man, the little display of affection did not sit right with him; however he decided that he could deal with that problem later.

“ … Hello.”

Pinching his father’s hand ever so slightly as he gave him a fake smile, the golden-green eyed man kicked his foot ever so slightly; causing the black haired man to continue.

“ … Nice to meet you too.”

Guest Eornostlice

The blonde fought himself for a brief second, debating against making a scene, insisting on cuddling his beloved for five more minutes and getting out of bed with only a stretch and a happy face before deciding for the second option. They needed food. Of course they needed food.

Latching their fingers together to drag the beauty toward the kitchen with only a huff and a chuckle, the violet-eyed man was still content.

"Yes yes, I promised pancakes. Or you wanted something else?" It was no longer that early afterall so they could just go for brunch right?

Throwing one glance towards the smaller shirtless body, Mauri was suddenly reminded of another very important point. They needed to stop by the drug store to buy several plasters to replace the one on Dmitri's wound before they went anywhere else today.

The man's discontent with his 'son-in-law' was beyond obvious. Eric was not ignorant enough to believe it was something personal. The man would have clearly thrown that look towards anyone at all that showed the slightest interest towards his son. A crazy bastard that was infatuated with his son?

Funny. It was a tightly bonded fucked up family huh?

It was only now that the previous tongue kiss started to be understood.

A faint smell of blood seemed to invade his nostrils and the brunette did not look to the sides, choosing to limit his vision to only the man and his son.

He wanted to puke.

Yet the odd eyed man remained smiling, instead focusing on his own regulate breathing after a pause of a split second. Fear.

Fear of seeing all those things all over again as the current situation became more and more real inside his mind.

"I apologize I seem to have made everything awkward."

Path of no return huh?

Push him further. Rile him up. Make him unable to think clearly.

"However I cannot even explain how glad I am to receive your blessing. I vow to never allow any harm to befall your beloved son so you may rest assured, sir."

Following the blonde haired man to the kitchen, the feminine looking boy pressed sweet kisses against his back; squeezing their linked fingers before answering the handsome model.

"Hm. I don't want to force you to cook if you do not wish to, we could maybe stop off somewhere when we go to visit your parents?"

Smiling happily up at the violet-eyed man, the delicate looking boy pressed another kiss against his lips; before opening the fridge.

“Ah!! I’ll bring your parents the Borscht, yes?? I would feel bad if I didn’t bring them anything. Do you think they would like it?”

The beautiful Russian questioned with his thick accent; beaming up at the younger man as he pulled out the large pot.

Both of the occupants at the table seemed to study the heterochromnia eyed man, with the honey-coloured eyed man clicked his tongue as he finally turned his attention away to something else in the room.

Gently placing his free hand onto the brown-haired man’s upper thigh, the golden-green eyed boy gazed up softly at the handsome man; leaning up to press a loving kiss against his lips before speaking softly in his ear.

“It won’t be much longer, okay? Are you not feeling too well? You don’t look too good.”

Pressing a soft kiss on the slightly younger man’s ear, the dark-chocolate haired boy rested his head in the other man’s neck before continuing.

“ … Thank you for coming with me. I love you.”

Turning his head back to look at his father, the olive-skinned boy beamed over at him; moving his hand that rested on the thigh to hold his hand whilst soothingly rubbing his thumb across the back.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Eornostlice

"They would love it." The model answered without missing a beat, tactfully choosing to add 'if only they cared enough to try it instead of blowing up' only inside his mind, not willing to sadden his small bundle of happiness first thing in the morning. They'd have to deal with everything later anyway so what was the point of obsessing over it again?

Instead of allowing those emotions overtake him, the blonde lovingly wrapped his strong arms around the overly-thin body, nuzzling his nose into the crook of his neck. "Let's go to a proper restaurant for breakfast and lunch, what do you say?" The topic was changed swiftly, the mood remaining light and fluffy. "I know a place where they have the best pancakes and waffles. Their grilled cheese sandwiches with tomato soup are also delicious. Been eating there when I had work in the morning and was too tired to cook."

Feathery kisses were placed all over, from the line of the beautiful Russian's jaw to his cheek and ears, a kind smile decorating the blonde's face. The lest he could do was spoil his love rotten. Perhaps their day would not be completely ruined that way.

It was the hand on his thigh that caused the brunette's eyebrows to slightly arch in surprise, the warm palm suddenly feeling like a lifeboat in a storm, a feeling he had to cling to in order to remain his rational self. The kisses that followed were equally soothing. So soothing that it bordered the limit of disturbing.

"I love you."

Fuck.

The odd eyed man smiled weakly, a new type of panic replacing the previous attempted flashback, his heart being thrown even further in turmoil.

"I am fine sugar. Waking up early got me a slight headache as I am not used to it, that is all." Eric placed a sweet kiss right back to his cheek as an expected 'thank you' for his concern.

Was it fine for him to do that? Was it really...?

What was he going to do?....

Smiling brightly at the blonde haired man, the feminine looking boy made sure that the soup was good enough to give the younger man's parents; before placing it on the counter. Closing the fridge door behind him, the delicate looking boy immediately sighed as his lover wrapped his strong arms around him; purring unconsciously.

"Hmm ... That sounds lovely. The tomato soup and grilled cheese sound amazing right now~"

Giggling innocently as the blonde haired man peppered his face in kisses, the beautiful Russian leaned up to kiss the much larger man before pulling away teasingly.

"C'mon!! I'm hungry let's go."

Running off into the bedroom, the pretty boy searched through his clothes to find his smartest outfit to wear; finally settling on some black jeans with the fewest amount of holes in and stealing the violet-eyed man's white jumper for an oversized look.

Staring at the surprised look at turned into a weak smile, the golden-green eyed man smiled back at him from the small kiss he received; giving his hand one last squeeze before turning back to look at his father who was watching them silently.

It was quite obvious that the younger man had picked up on the conversation.

Giving a light smile to his father, the handsome man sighed before leaning back to click his back; stretching his arms.

"Alright. I'll leave you too alone now. I'll see you very soon sweetheart."

Knitting his brows together in fake confusion for the camera, the olive-skinned man watched the older man stand up as a large security guard walked over to their table.

"What are you talking about? I can't have another appointment for a year."

"Don't worry about the details darling. I'll sort it."

" ... W-What are you-"

"Let's go Arnett."

Blinking innocently at the security guard, the pretty boy nodded shyly before standing; pulling the heterochromia eyed man up with him before kissing his father on the cheek.

"I love you. Be safe."

"Love you too princess."

Turning around, the feminine looking boy pulled the handsome man out with him; picking up their belongings on the way out of the building to his car.

Guest Eornostlice

Dmitri's escape from his arms after the way too short kiss caused the violet-eyed man to pout playfully before actually following the beauty to their bedroom. Mauri's pout was meaningless however- he was actually glad to be hearing the little russian say he was hungry more than anything at the moment. Having him eat properly was the boy's goal in the end, especially now that they were living together.

"Aren't you a little thief?" The youth mused, pinchin the shortie's cheek with a grin as he looked at the way his jumper hugged the other's body, loving the sight.

For a change, the model did not spend much time picking his clothes, opting for a pair of blue jeans and a black shirt without a care, being more concerned with taking his phone and wallet, making his way to the door.

He had been caught. It was an instant realization as the older man decided to make his exit, causing Eric to break into goosebumps.

Fuck.

The brunette allowed himself to be dragged out, no longer bothering to make up some excuse that would justify his behaviour but choosing to instead keep quiet.

The slightly younger man's heavy steps came to a halt in the parking lot, refusing to move another inch. What was he supposed to do now?

What could he do?

He felt a thousand of things at once and he was struggling to keep himself together. He could leave and pretend he knew nothing. He could choose to tease Levi on the way back.

Fuck.

He couldn't. He couldn't.

Cold beads of sweat were already forming on his forehead as he pulled his hand away.

"Tell me what is actually going on sugar."

He could be wrong.... He had to be wrong. All of this was not happening.

Grinning at the handsome man as he walked into their bedroom, the feminine looking boy squeaked as his innocent cheek was pinched; quickly forming his mouth into a childish pout. Leaning up on his toes to kiss the taller man, the delicate looking boy pulled away shortly to let the younger man dress himself; picking up his crappy phone and soup for his boyfriends parents.

Hmm ... Boyfriend. Hehe.

Following the blonde haired man into out of their apartment, the pretty boy quickly linked their fingers together once they stepped outside; smiling sweetly up at him.

Staring at the brown haired man as soon as he walked out of the building, the olive-skinned boy wasn't surprised at the sudden stop and question; looking away after a few minutes back at his car.

"Your smart. And you know. You don't need me to repeat it."

Walking over to his car, the golden green eyed man unlocked it before sliding in; not looking at the handsome man.

Guest Eornostlice

With their hands linked, Mauri made sure that the apartment's door was properly locked before stepping into the elevator and hitting the button for the building's underground parking lot.

The blonde took the opportunity to press even more kisses to his beautiful lover's lips as they descended, only stopping to step out once the doors were opened.

"Babe you can put the soup in the backseat, surely it will be fine, it has a lid. I want you to hold my hand instead." Dangerous? Yes. Did he care? No. He was not that much of an amateur driver to not be able to handle that much. Plus as much as he wanted to forget or deny it, he was nervous. Very much so.

The SUV's doors were automaticslly unlocked as the model fiddled with the keys, taking the opportunity to slide into the drivers' seat.

All the hopes he clung to died in a couple of words coming from the older man. That was it. That was the truth.

Fuck.

The blood in his veins felt like ice, turning his limbs numb, causing the earlier iron smell to invade his nostrils once more. There was no safe place. Nothing to cling to.

"Fuck. Just when I thought I found someone that I could trust. Ahaha-" A broken smile appeared on his lips, his eyes fixated on the car he had so happily been in only a short time prior. "Trash humans like you that are so self-centered they do not care for retribution, punishment or the worth of a human's life.... Hey. Do you think you are God?- Ahahahah--"

The image of his grandfather laying in a dried puddle of his own blood, his features contoted in pain and the placement of the knivers piercing him through vividly flashed inside his mind every time that he blinked.

"You disgust me. You fucking disgust me." The words came as mixture of laughter and sobs. "We're done."

He walked back inside.

This was the right thing, yes? He was not the same. He was not like them. He was not guilty. He did not disappoint his grandfather.

The brunette's entire body visibly shook and he kept his eyes wide open. He was struggling to breath.

Following the handsome model out of their new apartment, the feminine looking boy cuddled into his side; bursting into a fit of giggles every time the blonde haired man kissed him on the lips.

Perking up as the violet-eyed man, the delicate looking boy carefully placed the large bowl of soup in the backseat of the car before getting inside the passenger seat.

Grinning lightly at the comment of wanting to hold his hand, the beautiful boy shook his head; keeping his hands to himself.

“No!! That is dangerous!! I would like to eat and meet your parents before I die.”

Instead, the beautiful boy leaned over to kiss the other man’s cheek; smiling sweetly.

“Let’s go!!”

He couldn’t feel his heart beating anymore. As if he had died, no pulse seemed to be flowing through his veins any more and everything seemed to still.

Listening to the brown haired man speak, he couldn’t think of the situation turning into anything but this ending.

Watching the slightly younger man turn onto his heel after breaking up with him, the feminine looking boy pulled out his key; trying to ignore the fact that he couldn’t grasp onto one of the keys due to the amount he was shaking.

Somehow managing the make it into the car, the olive-skinned man quickly closed the door after him; finding himself staring at his hands in his lap.

FREAK!!!!

Jumping as if he had been hit in the face, the golden-green eyed man found himself crying his eyes out; clutching onto himself.

Guest Eornostlice

"Are you not a very cautious beauty..." He retorted playfully, sighing at the small affectionate gesture. Fine fine... he would need to settle for only that much. Maybe. Even though he had absolute confidence in his ability to drive safe even if they did hold hands.

With them both seated, Mauri dove down himself to capture the russian's plump lips, kneading his own against them in a sweet needy kiss for who knows what number of times only for the day. "I love you Dmitri."

The boy dotingly fastened his lover's seatbelt himself before doing the same to his own, only then turning the keys, in the safest possible conditions.

"There is a drugstore by the restaurant as well. We need to stop by there so we get you the things for your wound. Does it still hurt, pretty?"

"Kid, are you alright?" An imposing voice startled Eric, causing him to crouch down on the ground for stability in an attempt to look up, his face white as sheet.

A taller man in an uniform was completely towering over him.

"Two of the prisoners are planning an escape. There should be enough proof on the ta-"

"I do not have time for pranks kiddo." Eric was cut off abruptly, the originally concerned face of the man turning into an annoyed frown. "Get out I have actual work to do here."

What the fuck....

The brunette could not think clearly, the panic only seeming to come in a new wave.

"I am telling you I have been there and they are planning an esca-"

"I told you to beat it!" The older man in front of him raised his voice. "Those are some serious accusations you are making. I could easily hold these pranks against you and it could get you into a lot of trouble. Leave before I am getting angry."

This was not happening... right? This was not real.

"Yes sir... I understand..."

Giggling as the blonde haired man’s reply, the feminine looking boy lightly rested his hand in the other man’s lap; leaning over once more to press a long kiss against his lips.

Sighing in happiness as the younger man leaned over to knead their lips, the delicate looking boy nibbled against his lips teasingly before swatting him away.

“I love you too sweetie. Now!! C’mon!! I’m hungry and I wanna meet your parents!!”

Rolling his eyes playfully as the fussy large man put his seat belt on for him, the pretty boy relaxed back in his seat; resting his hand in his lap.

“Mhm. I’m not in pain anymore baby. But I think I should probably dress it again.”

He somehow made it home. It was most likely illegal for him to drive home in the mental state he was in. But he needed to get home. Fast.

He knew he looked-

CRAZY!!

INSANE!!!

GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME YOU FREAK!!

Stumbling himself into his apartment, the golden-green eyed man couldn’t form words; only weird hums and groans as tears poured down his face.

Koji ran around his feet, barking at him happily with his tongue panting at him.

“FUCK OFF!!”

Listening the dog whimper at him sadly, the olive-skinned man burst into his tears; dropping to his knees to cuddle the puppy whilst the shiva inu licked at his owners face worryingly.

Guest Eornostlice

"Yes yes we are going, we are going, see?" The blonde chuckled at the other's impatience and playfullness, his eyes fixated on the road, already deciding on dressing his little russian's wound himself after lunch, needing to check on the healing process. At the tiniest sign that the wound was getting infected, they would be on their way back to the hospital, no questions asked.

The traffic was heavy, making the short drive take twice longer than it should have, yet the man kept calm. It also took quite a bit of circling around to find an available parking spot but luckily he did in under five minutes, causing Mauri to finally grin in a relaxed manner.

"Come on pretty, they might be packed but I am sure we will find a spot."

It was a good half an hour later that a green car pulled into the prison's parking lot. Eric was much calmer, having regained his breathing but he was still shaking. He needed rest. He needed to sleep and pretend none of this happened.

The brunette slipped into the backseat despite the passanger seat being empty, looking up into the review mirror to meet the eyes of a chubby man well into his late 30s with a straight sober face.

"Got dumped pretty boy?"

"Do your research but don't dig up shit you are not supposed to stick your nose in..." The remark lacked any bite or sarcasm. "Take me home... Thanks."

"Spend the night over. I have a nice job offer for you." The man spoke calmly as if not having heard anything at all. "You are better off working when in this state anyway, are you not? You are going to have nightmares again if you sleep now."

His remark was met with a lack of response and he smiled. "You'll be fine. You did the right thing, yes? You're fine."

He found himself staring at the violet-eyed man whilst he was driving, a smile softly present on his face. Stroking the handsome mans legs as the car moved, the feminine looking boy glanced out of the window to look around at the traffic but decided not to interrupt the silence that filled the veichile.

Smiling brightly over at the blonde haired man, the delicate looking boy unbuckled his seat belt to move closer to the other man; quickly reconnecting their lips after what felt like forever.

“Hmm. Alright, if you say so.”

Hoping out of the car, Dmitri made sure to gently shut the door behind him before moving around to hold onto the blonde haired man.

“Hurrrryyyyy uuuppppp!!! I’m so hungry!!!”

Pills. He needed pills.

Shakily letting go of the beautiful dog, the golden-green eyed man ran off to the bathroom; erratically flinging open the cabinet. Unable to cling onto one of the red drugs due to the amount he was shaking, the olive-skinned man let go of the packet due to a piercing scream that echoed through his ears.

Don’t go near him. His parents-

Leah!! C’mon, lets find someone else. You know this guy-

Derrick … Putting dead rats in his locker is going a bit too far-

Nah Jess. He deserves it, did you hear wha-

You’re disgusting. Stop trying to be my friend-

Hey hey hey. It's alright! We do electroshock therapy with all are patients like you-

What you gonna do eh?! Call Mommy and Daddy to come over an kil-

Did you hear what-

You. Are. Insane. Levi. Accept it so you can get better. I’m a doc-

Swallowing the pills dry as fast as he could, the pretty boy found himself sitting in the corner of the bathroom; staring at the puppy at came up at cuddled up to him.

Guest Eornostlice

A soft kiss on the forehead and a chuckle were what the beautiful shortie was getting from his lover, the car's doors locked and secured. "Yes yes, we are hurrying. Mostly because I am afraid if we spend another minute here you will decide to eat me instead."

The model opened the door of the restaurant for Dmitri, a sweet smell drifting to them from inside.

The restaurant was not big in size but the customers seemed plenty, white-clothed tables with chairs placed inside. There was a certain rustic air about the place due to the wooden boards on the walls, a mixture of home-style and elegance being the best way to describe it.

"A table for two please." He spoke up before the employee at the door had the chance to, reveiving a polite 'please follow me' in return as they were guided to their table and offered menus.

It appeared their luck was good. The place was indeed packed.

"What do you know about 'the right thing'?" Eric spat out defensively, not thinking it through. His mind felt foggy and there was no escaping the scent. Ugh. Gods the awful scent that made his stomach turn upside down.

"More than I should. Ah. I do not know what happened in there but I do know who you went with. Also know the only possible thing that could make you so defensive... You are seeing him, right?"

A mixture of a gasp and a chocking sound escaped the frail odd-eyed man, his body tensing up.

"Don't worry. I have the perfect job to relieve all that now Eric." He continued his monologue, not seeming to care one bit about the other, his tone contradicting his words. "It's a big job. We will dig up some information on some rapist druggies. Our client wants them gone. So we need a bit of my hacking and a lot of your brain. The pay is good and we help the word get rid of trash by giving them what they deserve. I mean, rape today, murder tomorrow. I am sure that we would do the world a service."

More silence filled the car but this time around the driver did not break it, his eyes on the street.

"Let's do it." It was a good ten minutes later that Eric spoke in the softest of voices.

The old man smiled once more.

Smiling happily at the other man, the feminine looking boy followed in after the blonde haired man; keeping himself close to him. Eat him up? Yes please. He looked delicious.

Looking around the small yet busy cafe, the delicate looking boy continued to cling onto the violet-eyed man; happily smelling the delicious scents of food that surrounded them.

He was excited. Some place that Mauri ate most days was sure to be amazing.

Sitting down at the small table, the Russian beauty leaned over to press a small kiss against his lips before picking up the menu.

“Hmmm … I still want that grilled cheese and tomato soup.”

After sitting on the cold, tiled floor below him for a while, the dark-chocolate haired man managed to stand up without any part of his body shaking; picking up the happy puppy.

“H-Hello darling. I-I’m alright, don’t worry.”

He needed to get to his bedroom. He might of taken one too many pills.

That’s because your disgusting.

Hahaha. RAT.

See? It only hurts a little bit. But don’t worry, it will make you feel better.

Don’t look at me.

Can you leave me alone? People may think we know each other.

DOES THAT HURT HUH? HOW DO YOU LIKE IT-

Don’t worry about it darling. We’ve got this, just go to your room.

Don’t come downstairs princess.

Excuse me? Umm … Could we move tables? I don’t want to sit near him-

Clinging onto the yapping puppy in his arms, the golden-green eyed man found himself crying; holding him tighter.

“P-P-Please don’t leave me … Everyone leaves me. … I-I can’t …”

Guest Eornostlice

"I will have the same." The violet-eyed model did not spare the menus even one glance, already having mostly memorized it by now and knowing his favorites well. The prices were reasonable and the food was good, that was the exact reason why he became a returning customer.

"Also I would like a slice of chocolate fudge cake. You want something sweet too, Dmitri?" The question was poinless. Of course the little russian wanted something sweet. If he didn't, he was just gonna eat his cake, no wonder.

Little thief.

The blonde placed a kiss to his forehead, not caring about the waiter's gaze.

The rest of the ride was spent in dead silence. Eric was in no mood to communicate as he did his best to grasp his own sanity back to no avail. He was still shaking, looking out of the window with nearly even breathing but his complexion was still bad, very bad. He looked as if he was incredibly sick and hadn't slept in days, his healthy natural reds completely drained in the favour of a ghostly kind of look.

The old man just kept his eyes on the road, somehow having found the discretion not to interrupt once his objective was achieved.

The car pulled into a secluded parking lot at the outskirt of the city and the brunette got out without the need of an invitation, proceeding to walk towards a seemingly rundown apartament complex without waiting for the driver to catch up.

The inside of the building was not any better than the outside, the steps worn out due to the passage of time, the paint on the walls peeling off. It was shortly after that the middle aged man caught up unlocking a metallic door with signs of rust on the second floor.

"You could be a little more enthusiastic you know?"

Once more, he had been ignored.

Smiling brightly over at the blonde haired man as he agreed to have the same order as him, the feminine looking boy immedietly looked back down at his menu; his eyes narrowing on the dessert side.

“Ooh! I’ll have the bubblegum ice cream please!!”

His heart melted a little once the violet-eyed man pressed a kiss against his forehead. Moving his hand to hold the other mans hand, the pretty boy smiled happily at the waiter; passing him his menu.

“Thank you!!”

He must of passed out after his little episode.

Fluttering his eyes open slowly, the olive-skinned boy paused for a little while to think about what had happened; sitting up in the Alaskan King bed.

Cuddling the snoozing puppy in his arms, the golden-green eyed man closed his eyes; feeling pain throb through his heart at the thought that the handsome man would not be returning to him. Ever.

That’s because your disgusting.

M-Maybe we should call an ambulance? There is a lot of bloo-

Shut up. He deserves it. You know what his-

Stop crying and screaming. Once they put you in here, you don’t get out-

Good boy, good boy!! It may be painful but it will get that demon out of your hea-

My uncle has been missing for a few days. He went to this bar and-

It’s alright honey!! I’ll clean up down here and be up there in one second. Don’t come downstairs-

Sit tight princess. Maybe you should put a bit of music on-

Gently placing the Shiba Inu down on the end of the bed, the pretty boy shakily moved towards the kitchen. He needed to eat.

Guest Eornostlice

Seeing how they both have effortlessly decided on their meal, the blonde returned the unused menu as well. "Thank you."

"I will return with them soon." The man spoke, unfazed at the couple before making his way outside of the room to what was presumably the kitchen.

The violet eyed man's hands cupped the cheeks of his little bundle of happiness and proceeded to place kisses on his lips in plain view, his teeth latching onto his lower lip teasingly, finding it to be the best way to pass time until their order was to be brought.

Unlike the terrible conditions of the building itself, the apartment the men entered was borderline ridicuous. The short hallway leading to the livingroom was clean, two thirds of it occupied by a fluffy carpet thats blended in with the wallpaper, fluffy walls embracing the two visible doors. That theme was maintained throughout the entire place, the bedroom and livingroom not looking much different, with only the bathroom being somewhat normal.

The apartment was barely furnished, the livingroom containing nothing but a table and a large sofa occupying and entire side of the wall, the blinds on the windows shut.

Eric took his shoes off and made himself at home, plopping himself down on the sofa, completely ignoring the strong smell of cigarettes and the overly filled ahstray on the table.

"I will nap." Maybe he should have went home. Maybe. But then what was he supposed to do? "Just wake me when you've done your part."

Grinning happily at the blonde haired man once he leaned over their small table, the feminine looking boy giggled as the other man pressed a long kiss against his lips; moving his chair closer to the handsome man next to him.

Practically pressing himself up to the violet-eyed man nibbled against his bottom lip in return of the recent attack on his lips; cupping his face in his hands.

“Is there anything that I should know about your parents?”

He couldn’t cook. So he had to scrap up some leftovers. He couldn’t eat pasta anymore. Ever. Because whenever he thought about pasta, he thought about Eric. He couldn’t think about him.

That’s because your DISGUSTING.

You shouldn’t eat. You already look fat.

Your ugly. Don’t be ugly AND fat.

I bet Eric has never dated a fat person. No wonder he hates you.

No, he hates you because your CRAZY

Picking up the can of soup, the shaky boy managed to pour it into a bowl and put it inside the microwave.

He really wanted a friend right now.

But you have no friends.

Name one friend.

Oh, thats right! You have no friends.

Why would anyone want to be friends with you?

I’m not your friend-

Umm … Could you delete my numb-

A-Ah umm … I’ve got to go. Ask someone else-

Guest Eornostlice

By now they were attracting quite a bit of attention but who the hell cared? The model caressed the little russian's soft locks of hair, violet eyes piercing through blue ones.

"Yeah. They care about their public image more than they scare about their son. So do not take anything they say to heart. I am- or was closer to dad. Mom tends to be much colder."

That already sounded terrible. The outcome could be guessed.

"But hey. No matter what they say, I love you, got it?" The younger man kissed both of his eyes lovingly.

"A process is long and boring... I don't like it... What are they good for anyway? A man just listens to people arguing about who is right for a long time. Can I go and play...?"

"What?! What are you talking about kiddo! Did you not see those superheroes and villains?"

"Superheroes? Villains? What are you going on about...."

"They are superheroes Eric. Lawyers are fighting for a cause they believe in! They guard the innocents from troubles. Kpow! And a thief gets locked away! Whooshh! And a criminal gets punished according to their crime! Murderers tremble and robbers cry!"

"What? Lawyers are that amazing? But they do not fight.... I am not buying it. You want me to think you are cool huh?"

"Hahah... Eric. That is what makes them super. They do a that without needing to fight. They win with only words! Isn't that amazing?"

"Ah.... Wait then. What about the lawyer of the one found guilty?..."

"Sometimes superheroes get confused and support the wrong cause, sometimes they have the right cause and need to fight harder for it... and sometimes they turn into supervillains, supporting the crime on purpose. Scary huh?"

"Then which are you, grandpa?" The child whom was all along sitting on the old man's lap looked up with curious eyes and a grin.

"Me? hahah... Silly child. I am dead Eric, I am dead."

"W-what?" Happiness turned to horror, a smile froze on the child's face, his pupils shinking with a start. No scream would come out of his mouth.

Blood and three twisted knives piercing through a lifeless body, his limbs contorted to an unnatural position. The bones were broken. They were all broken. The skull as well. The nose was caved in along with the upper lip. There were only the gray eyes, now glazed over and his brown hair with white roots that truly still helped in identifying the old man as himself.

Eric sat up abruptly, panting, the smell still deeply embeded into the inside of his nostrils. The smell of dried blood and death.

"F-fuck." Odd colored eyes scanned the room. He was alone.

"Aagggh!"

Glancing around the room once he pulled away from the passionate kiss, the feminine looking boy turned bright red; quickly moving away from the blonde haired man.

Holding onto his hands, the delicate looking boy looked down at the table; feeling his neck and ears heat up rapidly.

“Eek!! Mawi!! People are looking at us.”

Blinking up at his handsome lover once he heard some details about his parents, the Russian beauty chewed against his bottom lip; stroking his hands with his thumbs.

“I see … Umm I shall be on my best behaviour!!”

Perking up once their order came to their table, the beautiful boy smiled adorably at their waiter; realising how hungry he was.

“Yayyy!!”

Taking the hot bowl of soup to his bed, the golden-green eyed man curled into a ball; sipping at the soup slightly. Reaching one hand over to stroke the yipping puppy on his lap, the olive-skinned man wanted to smile so badly. But he couldn’t.

Tomorrow. Tomorrow he would be happy and his parents would be with him. Forever.

Washing up his bowl after he had finished his meal, the dark-chocolate haired man made his way back to his bed; getting under the covers despite the hour of the day.

He needed to sleep.

Good luck with that ugly.

Guest Eornostlice

With the food on the table, it was easy to notice the look in Dmitri's beautiful blue eyes. He himself was not all that hungry but the raven was a different story altogether. Maybe because his body was finally getting the nutrition it required, it now craved more. It did not matter why in truth. It was a great thing.

Mauri reached out and picked up one of the small grilled cheese sandwiches from his plate and dipped a corner into the tomato soup, not caring about manners.

"If someone stares, let them stare." He spoke resolutely, pointing the sandwich in the beauty's direction as a sign for him to have the first bite.

Wah. He loved doting on the little russian huh?

Great. It was happening again. He hadn't had those type of dreams in years, yet now they were back. His mind felt incredibly foggy and he could not seem to be able to think back and forth ot explore any complex throught regarding the situation, his mind being incredibly blank.

"Fuck..."

Standing up shakily, he make his way over to the bedroom, causing the middle aged man to lift his eyes up from his computer to look at him. At the moment he did not feel safe alone. Not that he was any safer next to the man but it was better than being on his own.

"Weren't you supposed to be sleeping? I even went as far as bringing my laptop here..."

"Insomnia... How is your progress?"

An obvious lie. He was clearly out of breath.

The man grinned widely. "Of course it's good. Did I ever disappoint? Fuck though, these guys are suspects in a murder. I think we dug a gold mine. We will get paid extra for this type of information."

Murder? Was the whole fucking world related to murderers?

"Did you cover your tracks?"

"I did. Don't worry, I am not a newbie."

"Good."

Laughing a little about the blonde haired man's reply to the looks they were receiving, the delicate looking boys eyes practically gleamed at the offer of the sandwich dipped in the soup; happily leaning over the table to accept the request.

Biting down into his handsome lovers food, the feminine looking boy practically moaned at the flavor combination; licking his lips once he savored the mouthful.

"Mhmm!! Mawi, it's so good!! Eat, eat, eat!!"

Quickly tucking into his own bowl, the blue eyed beauty happily ate nearly his entire portion quickly; making sure to keep hold of one of the violet-eyed man's hands.

Dipping some of his sandwich slightly into the soup, the pretty Russian cutely leaned across the table to give the younger man what he had previously given back; smiling brightly.

"There you go!!"

Guest Eornostlice

The reaponse was laughter. The little beauty's reaction was absolutely adorable. He had probably been very hungry as in the blonde's opinion, despite the good taste, it was nothing exactly mindblowing.

Mauri watched the little russian dig in, somehow captivated by the image of the adorable shortie that really needed nutrition stuffing his mouth full, forgetting to eat himself in the process. It was not that he was not hungry. He was. Quite a bit so. But there was something about having Dmitri satisfied that made him forget it. Probably cause he was worried about his well being.

Wah so doting...

"Ah. Thank you." He chuckled, taking the one bite back before finally digging in into his portion, stealing glances at Dmitri instead.

Just like the livingroom, the bedroom was hardly furnished. A big bed, a short table and a small closet were the only pieces in the room. Eric sat down on the bed, looking at the ridiculously fluffy walls and floor, no longer interested in the older man's work.

"Hey aren't you hungry? There should be some chips and shit in the kitchen."

"No. I am good." He felt anything but hungry. With the smell stuck to him, a meal was the last thing on his mind.

"Well I did ask. Bring me one of them if you want to make yourself useful then? I am trying to look for more."

"Take it yourself. I am just here to decode shit." Eric replied apathetically, finally glancing at the man sitting on the carpet and the laptop on his lap as he too turned to face him.

"You're a wreck."

Fuck.

That much of an action was enough to get the odd eyed man paler, the laptop directly in his line of sight.

"The camera! Why the fuck is the camera not covered?!"

"Ah shit- " The man placed his thumb on it, his expression changing in fast succession. "Ah my wife saw my laptop and I took off the tape because it looked suspicious. Forgot to put it back. Ah no worries man, it was facing my stomach all along. Even if someone tried to watch me, they would have gotten nothing."

"Do your job properly if you want me to do mine." The entire situation was making Eric's temper grow thin.