One More Kiss (Snoopycake x Eornostlice)

Snoopycake

Smiling shyly once he noticed that the blonde haired man’s eyes remained completely on himself, the feminine looking boy flushed innocently from embarrassment; quickly slowing himself on his eating.

Finishing his own bowl of soup and sandwich, the delicate looking boy cleared his part of the table up before looking up at the violet-eyed man; watching him slowly finish his meal.

Picking up his bowl of oddly blue ice cream, the gorgeous looking boy smiled happily as he began to eat the usual ice cream; immdietly falling in love with the flavour.

Happily eating alway at his dessert, the pretty boy swing his legs childishly; quickly thinking about the other mans parents.

Would they like him? He highly doubted it. But he would try his hardest to make himself as likeable as possible.

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Snoopycake

Guest Eornostlice

Without much more fiddling around, the blonde was quick to clear off his plate and move on to the dessert himself, catching Dmitri's glances.

Once the whole situation was solved and he took the rest of his stuff, they could get relaxed. As sappy as it was, he as going to take the little russian out to a fancy restaurant one of these nights. Of course after they did some proper shopping for a semi-formal outfit. Would he even like that?

"Here. Before I finish off my cake, want a few bites?"

"Fuck this. I am going home." With this new dose of unneeded adrenaline, everything seemed to crash even further, making the brunette beyond irritable, his emotions all over the place. As much as he had been holding it together, now that his heart was once more pounding in his chest, he felt the need to cry.

"Hold on now, this was just a little mistake. Don't tell me you are abandoning it now. I was nearly done-" The fattie seemed affected by his stupid neglicence as well, his demeanour changing from confidence to panicked frustration.

"Just put it all on out anonimous server. I will see it tomorrow or something. For now fuck off."

"But that's..."

"I said fuck off."

"Geese... fine. You are so pissy now... We are losing money though..."

Even before the old man finished talking, Eric was out of the door, slaming it behind himself, his eyes full of water. Crap.

Giving the blonde haired model a bright smile in his direction, the feminine looking boy was happy that he was eating for his own need and not that it was just for him; continuing to chow down on the bubblegum blue flavored ice cream.

Peeking up at the violet-eyed man with a mouth full of the frozen dessert, the delicate looking boy nodded quickly whilst picking up his own clean fork to scoop a mouthful of the chocolate fudge cake; eating the rich dessert happily.

"Mhmm!! So good!!"

Taking another fork full up into his fork, the Russian beauty moved it to the other man's mouth; grinning happy whilst feeding his lover.

"Oh! Do you want some ice cream?"

Using his spoon in his other hand, the pretty boy also brought it up to the other man's mouth; waiting patiently for him to try his own dessert.

Guest Eornostlice

How absolutely adorable. Mauri swore to God that his heart skipped a beat when faced with so much innocent cuteness as he was offerwd food in quick succession.

He did not refuse neither the cake nor the ice cream, satisfied expression on his face. "Hmmmm...."

Unable to help himself he went in for a kiss, pressing his lips to the soft ones of his boyfriend, nibbling down as if hungrily under the gaze of so many people, undisturbed, pulling away only reluctantly.

"As I though, beautiful, you are still the sweetest."

So fucking corny.

The walk home was long. Unbearably so. It was a true relief to be able to step inside.

Eric wanted to see no one.

"Honey? You came home? Ah, you did not come for lunch, do you want some? It's pasta..." A woman's figure walked out of the kitchen only to be completely ignored, the brunette bolting for the stairs leading to his zone of the house.

"Wait Eric?! Hold on--"

The upstairs door to the stairs was locked, cutting her off.

It was enough. That type of mess, the smell, the panic, they were all enough and more. The odd eyed man discarded his clothes with no care, throwing them all upon his bed before seaching his bottom drawer. There it was. At the bottom, wrapped in a t-shirt was the one item he was looking for, a full sized knife with a sturdy blade and black handle.

Taking it away, the young man made his way to his personal bathroom, his head foggy and confused.

Fucking enough.

Feeling his heart flutter once the blonde haired man accepted the two offers of food, the feminine looking boy smiled innocently at the younger males satisfied expression; placing the cutlery down as he had finished his meal.

Squeaking with surprise at the sudden attack on his lips, the delicate looking boy whimpered lightly as he leaned into his kiss; a little bit sad that it had ended so shortly.

Blushing dark red at the cheesy pick up line, the Russian beauty kicked the larger man's leg ever so slightly as if it was a punishment for embarrassing him.

"Y-You ass. Don't say stuff like that out loud. ... L-Let's go I don't like people staring at me."

Guest Eornostlice

Aaaaaaand that was fucking adorable. The blonde stood up himself and licked his lips mischeviously, clearly not minding any of the 'insults' nor regretting any of his actions.

Reaching out for his hand, Mauri entwined their fingers together, beyond unaffected. "Let's go yes?"

Pulling the adorable shortie along, he made his way to the register and requested his bill, makig sure to leave a generous tip before making his way outside and towards the dugstore.

"We get you all that and then we head to my parents'. No need to be grumpy babe."

Warning! Descriptions of blood and self harm below!

The bathroom was similarly locked but the water did not get turned on. Eric sat down on the seat in the shower, the knife gripped tightly in his hand. Slowly, he put one of his ankles over his other leg, revealing his sole. Thick white careful lines on the skin caused the brunette to grit his teeth, determination filling his eyes.

With an unsteady hand, he pierced trough, a pained cry escaping his tightly shut mouth as he cruelly traced a bloody line across the skin, the blade half an inch deep inside, just so the mucles would not get permanently damaged.

As he put his foot down, the shower floor was catching on the color of red but he was not yet done. Almost mechanically he repeated the process, sticking the blade into his other sole despite the trembling of his body and unwanted reluctance. His hands were crimson yet the rush of adrenaline was starting to get him numb.

Numb yet clear headed.

"Hah." Tears were gushing down, staining his face yet he smiled. The smell of fresh blood and the maddening red. He could control it all. It was all in his power to stop it.

He did not stay to watch for long, only until the feeling of being lightheaded struck. Opening the shower door, not caring about the bloody footsteps and forcing himself to step firmly, he opened one of the cabinets in the bathroom to retrieve a first aid kit. It hurt good. The pain was making him awake.

Ah. All this for some idiotic runaways. How fucking stupid. He was not a cop. All he would need to do it stay any from the psychotic family and pass on the information to David.

Really. How laughable. Such a stupid situation managing to push him into such position. Pathetic.

Blushing a darker red as the blonde haired man, the feminine looking boy looked away from the other man licking his lips in seductively; biting his bottom lip harshly.

Damn him for being so handsome.

Holding onto the violet-eyed man’s hands, the delicate looking boy pressed a small kiss against his lips once they were out of view; cuddling onto the offered arm.

Looking around the drugstore, the Russian beauty picked out a simple bandage.

“This one will do. I don’t want to keep your parents waiting.”

Guest Eornostlice

The cuddly raven got the younger man to smile. Maybe he was picking up on Eric's bad habit because he apparently adored teasing.

Seeing how they decided on the bandage, Mauri nodded and proceeded to advance with the payment, not before actually picking some things of his own: antiseptic, pills for stomach pain, antibiotics and the such, all of which were about to be stored in the cupboard in the bathroom. As much as he did not want to think of it, Dmitri's wound was a clear reminder of his psychotic side, and one simply could not be overly prepared.

If... only if someone got hurt again... they would at least have the supplies to treat it with.

A scary thought that was once more pushed at the back of his mind.

"Alright. We are done. These things are just in case of accident. It's good to have them around. " He pecked at the older male and exited the store, already unlocking his car.

The feeling of relative sanity was priceless. Eric was quick to stop the bleeding, the iron smell creating an odd taste in his mouth.

Once both his feet were bandaged up, the brunete proceeded with the cleaning up- a fairly difficult task- feeling much lighter. A funny thing to say given that every step was painful to the point of making him unable to stop wincing despite trying not to get vocal.

Slowly, the odd eyed man, now clean as well, made his way to his bedroom to put on a new pair of boxers and socks to cover the bandages.

The room smelled fresh. It smelled like air. Odorless air.

He threw himself on the bed, crawling under the soft covers. It was only now that he could think of Levi once more. His heart was heavy. It was not based on physical attraction. It was due the way the gold eyed man managed to turn his entire world upside down, digging at the deepest fears, hopes and feelings he had no idea of.

But it was fine. Being alone was fine. He was dangerous in the first place. A psychopath grasping his weakness with ease.

Why did he even have doubts? All he needed was a good rest.

Glancing at the other items that the blonde haired man had decided to purchase along with his single bandage, the feminine looking boy didn’t mention anything about; ignoring the slight gut feeling that the other man was preparing his home to be able to take on another one of his transitions.

He couldn’t disagree with him. He does the same thing too.

Accident? I don’t think the next time will be an accident.

Smiling sweetly at the small peck he recieved from the violet-eyed man, the delicate looking boy slipped easily into the unlocked passenger car door; quickly putting on his seat belt.

The feeling of being slightly nervous started to snake through him as scenarios flooded through his mind. What happens if he has an episode in front of them? What happens if he says the wrong thing and they end up hating him?

Trying his hardest to not let the thoughts bother him, the pretty boy decided to hold onto the other mans hand as he drove; quietly looking out of the window as they drive.

Guest Eornostlice

The newly bought items were placed in the backseat, right next to the soup for safety reasons.

With a deep breath as he fastened his seatbelt, Mauri decided to drive straight to his parents' house. David could just drop by later and pick up his car. They were only at a 10 minutes walk from one another to begin with so he was not going to mind.

If only that was the biggest problem.

As he was driving, the blonde grew completely quiet and obviously tense, his movements rather stiff. This was not going to be ok. He knew that much. And there was not much he could do to help that. But they needed to get his stuff anf there were things that needed to get sorted out. He could not run away forever.

But he surely wanted to.

It was outside the gates as he parked that he finally broke the silence, his voice high pitched.

"I am not sure I am ready."

Looking over at the blonde haired man as he pulled up to the familiar house, the feminine looking boy chewed his bottom lip as he thought about the memories he shared with the other man here; continuing to hold his hand.

Noticing the hesitation in the violet-eyed man's body language, the pitch of his voice and the words he spoke, the delicate looking boy unbuckled his seat belt to slip into the handsome man's lap; kissing his lips softly.

"We don't have to go in if your not comfortable. But it's best to face them now than later and I'll be there every step of the way, okay? And when we are done, we can go to our home and it will be just us. Hm?"

Peppering the younger models face with light kisses, the beautiful boy managed to kiss every part of the other man's face; keeping their fingers interlocked.

Guest Eornostlice

Mauri let out a soft sigh, unbuckling his own seatbelt as well to wrap his free arm around the small comforting body. If only they could keep this position when meeting his parents too, he would be content and at ease. But it was not quite possible. Plus his parents would have a fit as well.

"Alright. Just... hold my hand and don't let go?" He needed it. Taking a soft kiss himself as a good luck charm, the blonde mustered the courage to push the car's door open. "I love you."

Moving them both outside, Mauri gently placed his frail bundle of comfort down, still not letting go of his hand. Keys in the other one, he pushed the gate open reluctantly. They too did not seem to lock it.

Despite having the keys, with his heart hammering in his chest, he pushed to doorbell. As if he was in front of a camera, his face changed: from absolute nervousness to coldness and confidence. It was only Dmitri's hand that he squeezed a bit tighter.

If only they were not home.

A whishful thought. The door opened slightly, a frowning woman looking at the two boys on her doorstep, her eyes hintes with disgust.

"Collins." Her voice was odd. A mix of anger with almost unnoticeable worry. "Get inside. Your friend can wait here. This is a family issue."

"My boyfriend comes too or I am leaving."

The beautiful woman visibly bit the inside of her cheek and opened the door wide for the two to enter.

Hah. Not wishing for the neighbours to see wasn't it right?

Cuddling the blonde haired man's face in his palms, the delicate looking boy kisses the handsome man's lips quickly; relaxingly stroking his cheeks in a soothing way.

"I love you too baby. I promise that I won't let go."

Once they had gotten out of the car, the feminine looking boy picked up the bowl of soup that was sitting in the back before running over to the violet-eyed man.

"Alright!! Let's go okay?!"

Waiting with the handsome model that stood by the door, the pretty boy kept his fingers interlocked with the other man’s; pressing another kiss on his cheek before the door opened.

Smiling brightly at the blonde haired man's mother, the beautiful boy didn’t let the other woman’s words fade him; keeping up his happy smile.

“Ah, thank you for having me, Ma’am!!”

The Russian beauty spoke up, stepping inside the familiar home.

Guest Eornostlice

The blonde woman snorted at the older boy's politeness. She was clearly anything but impressred.

Mauri took one last glance at his mother as they passed her, his face not showing his surprise in the least. Something about her appearance was making him feel weird. She wore no make up, something he had nearly never seen her do, even at home and she was dressed in a plain fluffy robe and slippers. It was too... normal.

Not willing to let go of Dmitri's hand even for a moment, he untied both pair of shoes himself dotingly, giving yet another squeeze of his hand.

"Come on babe, let's go to the livingroom first." He acted as if the woman behind him did not exist despite her following right behind them.

The long hallway leading to the main livingroom never felt so long before.

And there he was as well. A man of blonde straight hair, perhaps in his 40s, wearing loose but neat home clothes, tall and well built with a handome face that helped rocking his beard. The man sat on a chair, his green eyes having a complicated expression in them. He did not speak.

Continuing to keep up his happy smile, the feminine looking boy followed the blonde haired man; keeping himself close to the other man whilst holding his hand.

She seemed nice enough.

Taking off his shoes immedeitly in politeness and respect, the delicate looking boy placed his pair of trainers beside the door; next to the much larger mans obviously expensive shoes.

Continuing to hold the large metal bowl of soup in his left hand, the gorgeous looking boy pressed a small kiss against the handsome man’s cheek whilst they walked down the long hall way.

“I love you, it will be alright; I promise!”

The pretty boy whispered quietly to him, nudging him slightly as he grinned up at him.

Looking over at the new face as they entered the living room, the Russian beauty smiled brightly at the older man; continuing to hold onto the blonde haired man.

“Здравствуйте! I’m Dmitri Valdez, you must be Mawi’s father! It’s loving to meet you!! I brought some Borscht for you! I already made it yesterday, however I made too much so I thought that maybe you would like it! I promise to bring a better gift next time but I thought that this would be alright for now. If you do not know what Borscht is, its a Russian comfort dish which it kind of a popular sour soup made from beetroot. I promise that it is good, I have been perfecting it for many years now so I hope that you will enjoy it.”

Guest Eornostlice

The older man looked absolutely stunned as he watched the little russian man go on and on in his adorable thick accent.

"Yes... Thank you... I am Alexander Thevani. You shouldn't have bothered with a gift." There was a certain sad smile that crossed his lips as he got up and accepted the bowl. It was an ashamed type of smile.

Seeing his father's attitude, Mauri's heart melted a bit.

"So it is you." The woman did not introduce herself, frowning at her husband instead. "Nevermind that. Collins we need to talk. Your farher and I will free up our schedules. You were right. We were never home. So we will fix it. Can we now stop this act...?" She looked almost as a vulnerable old lady whom had been left to rot alone by her children.

"What are you talking about mom...?"

"This charade. Where did you even go? Amd you only show up now. I got it. You wanted out attention, we were wrong, you win. Can we stop now?"

"What the fuck?" The violet-eyed man grit his teeth, his blood already boiling.

"Come on Collins. You are not possibly telling me you fell in love for a homeless illegal alien that happens to be a man. Just stop it alright?"

The older man sighed to the side, not sure what to say himself.

"Excuse me?!" Mauri nearly barked, his anger now rolling off in waves.

Beaming brightly as the much other man stood up to take the metal bowl of Borscht, the feminine looking boy felt his heart flutter with happiness as Mawi’s father accepted his gift and his polite reply; clasping his hands together with happiness.

“Dah!! No problem!! I love giving gifts!! You come over and I’ll make you Stroganoff, yes? Ooh, and Mushroom Julienne? You will need to tell me in advance though because it takes a while to prepare, but any day you wish to come over; we would love to have you around! And if you like the Borscht then I will be happy to make it again! I love making it so much so please do not hesitate to ask!!”

Moving back to hold onto the blonde haired man, the delicate looking boy kept up his happy smile towards the older woman; linking their hands together.

Listening to the convocation between the Mother and Son, the Russian beauty squeezed his hand lightly whilst unconciously moving closer to the other man as he raised his voice for the first time.

The comment hurt a little. Sticked a little too close to home for his liking. But he held back his emotions, even if he had to take a minute or so to blink away the brewing of tears.

Moving his other hand to hold onto the other man’s arms arm, the pretty boy tried his hardest to sooth the models temper; soothingly rubbing his thumb against the back of his hand.

Guest Eornostlice

Of couse that the boy's first instinct was to look over toward his boyfriend, knowing fully well that suck words were not going to leave him unaffected.

Fuck. He saw it. He saw the way moisgure gathered into the older man's eyes only to be blinked away as if it did not matter.

"Do not make me stop calling you mother. Right now, I'd have a much more suitable word for your behaviour. And allow me to say, you act like a bitch!" He spat out with no holding back, sheer fury consuming him.

The middle aged couple was visibly stunned, both looking as if the air had been knocked out of their chests.

"If you care that much, he very much has a home. We have moved in together, I fucking love him, he has a fucking name and you need to fucking apologize! I am here to pick up my things and I am out of this fucking place. You think I need YOU??"

"What?!" The woman finally screames back, her expression turning hysterical. "Collins do you even realize what you are saying?! You are telling me that you are serious about this... this... person. A man and not even a proper one at that. Do you really want to ruin your future?! You want to get laughed at for the rest of your life?! We will be a laughing stock with you too! Throw away the possibility of children on a whim?! Can this- this Dmatri raise your children?! Have you lost your mind?!" At this point, the woman was trembling, waving furiously towards the 'intruder', her voice raised.

Funny.

So fucking funny.

"So that was your fucking problem?! Hey 'mom', that was your big worry? Children?" It was as if his anger was dying down, turning into resentment. "Hey. I'll tell you something good. Having a child, with a man or a woman, was impossible anyway from the start, no matter what gender I fuck. I AM FUCKING STERILE. You do not even know that yet you dare yell at me all that bullshit?!"

Silence.

The middle aged woman remained wide-eyed, forgetting how to even breath.

Not expecting a full blown family argument to occur over such a short amount of time, the delicate looking boy clutched onto the other mans arm tighter; squeaking as loud words were exchanged.

Trying his hardest to keep up with the conversation at hand, the feminine looking boy continued to sooth the violet-eyed man by delicately rubbing his arm.

Feeling alarmed at the words, the pretty boy was shocked about the way the two spoke to each other; his mind turning to how his parents and himself used to talk when he was younger.

It was never like this. He must he missing something.

The sudden news of Mauri being infertile surprised him. He knew that from time to time he would think about if Mauri ever wanted a child with a woman. He guessed that wasn’t the case anymore.

Clearing his throat through the awkward silence, the Russian beauty paused for a moment whilst re-thinking his words; not letting go of the violet-eyed man.

“ … I-I know that my name is hard to pronounce, so you can call me Misha is you would like.”

Guest Eornostlice

It was as if the blue eyed woman had gone mute. She looked at her son, then towards the older boy clinging to his arm like a charm meant to calm him down yet she could not find any words to say. Tears began to whell up inside her eyes with every passed moment, her face going from frustration to pure sadness.

In the end, still holding back her tears, she exited the room, letting the door close behind her.

Mauri was speechless himself, his eyes resolute. He felt he had done absolutely nothing wrong. The entire fight had been started by her and all he had done was to protect the one he loved while proving she was narrowminded. He was not guilty...

But why was this feeling so heavy then?

With the eyes of a kicked puppy, he looked towards his boyfriend. Fine. He's gone overbeard...

It was the slight sound of something being placed down onto the glass table that made him once more look thst way.

The middle aged man wore a face that was difficult to read as he placed the soup down, making his way towards the two boys.

"Pops, are you-"

The moldel was cut off by an arm wrapping around his shoulder, a wide hug of which he was getting half, his farher's other arm having wrapped around the short russian.

"Collins, Misha. I am sorry. You are doing nothing wrong..."

He felt guilty. How could he not? He caused a family argument that escalated drastically. Refusing to let go of the blonde haired man he was currently latching onto, the feminine looking boy pressed a small kisses against his jaw once the ready eyed woman walked out of the room.

He hated seeing the handsome man looking so upset. He wanted to quickly remove the look from his face.

"It's alright sweetie. I'm sure she just needs a little time to herself. Promise me that you will forgive her though. You may have your differences but she is your mother and always will be. Please make up with her."

Turning over to look at the older man that stood up, the delicate looking boy smiled bright as he was included in the hug; his mind racing back to his own father. Happily hugging back, the Russian beauty pressed a friendly kiss against his lovers fathers cheek before holding back onto the blonde haired man.

"Thank you for being so accepting."

Guest Eornostlice

The older man smiled to the little raven, reaching his arms up to gently ruffle both of the boys' hair, the little received kiss making him visibly happy.

Persuaded by his lover's words and his father's hug, the model felt his eyes fill up with tears as well and he sniffed, finally hugging the older man.

"I just wanted you two to understand... Dmitri is a great person... why is he being a man such a problem? I-I don't get it..."

"It's not. You are right. I told you, you two are not wrong at all..."

That was all that was needed. With his breath hitched, the violet-eyed boy felt his tears pour with no end down his cheek, his emotional levels off the chart.

"Misha is right too Collins, your mother just needs a bit of time. She loves you too. She is worried but she got it all wrong. She has to realize it herself and it will be fine, alright? Papa and mom are going to love both their two boys, yes?" The man spoke in a soft voice, patting them as if they were small children.

Grinning childishly up at the bearded man as he ruffled his own hair along with the handsome man he was still holding onto, the feminine looking boy relaxed against both of the men; his heart fluttering at the craving of wishing he still had a family.

Looking up at the violet-eyed after the older man spoke up, the delicate looking boy panicked as he saw the tears rolling down his face; quickly pulling the very large sleeves over his hand to wipe away the floods of water.

Pressing ghost-like kisses below the taller man's eyes whenever he wipes away the tears, the Russian beauty cupped his cheeks whilst smiling brightly up at the other.

"Cmon you big baby. What are you crying for? If you continue, I'll start to cry and blame it all on you~"

The blue-eyed boy spoke, trying his hardest not to burst into tears at the sight of his lover crying; quickly replacing the feeling with happiness.

Looking back at the older man, the pretty boy kept up his kind smile up; writing soothing circles on the back of the tanned man's hands.

"Please come over sometime. You and your wife. We shall be happy to have you!"

Guest Eornostlice

Being drowned in affection, both from his father and his caring sweet lover had a way to make the youth nearly drown in tears, being more emotional than it was probably worth. He ended up clinging to Dmitri's small frame, his arms securely wrapped around him. Only then did he start to breath and calm down.

"Ah. This boy has always emotional lile this. Who would have thought he hadn't changed one bit." Seeing his son's crying fit, the older man felt his eyes slightly damp too, but he laughed instead. "I'll surely come visit. Marie might be a bit hard to bring along but I promise to drag her down as soon as she comes around the notion. I'll go see if she calmed down too. You two go upstairs and get this crybaby's stuff right?"

"'m not a crybaby..."

"Of course. It was us crying, it was us crying." The kind-eyed man laughed. "You two do not have to rush. Take your time but do not leave without writing down your new address." By the time he spoke the last phrase, Mauri was already in the process of a kissing attack all over the beauty's face, causing his father's grin to get wider.

Silly boy.

Giggling as the blonde haired man continued to cry whilst wrapping his arms around him, the feminine looking boy continued to pepper his face in innocent kisses; running his fingers through his hair.

Pressing a kiss against his lips once the violet-eyed man had finally calmed down, the delicate looking boy laughed at the older man's comment; nodding cheekily.

"Awww. My little crybaby!! I didn't know you cried so much~"

Kissing the much larger man one more time, the pretty boy tapped his cheek playfully; his smile never fading.

"Yes you are hunny~"

Turing his head to look at the older man that was standing next to him, the Russian beauty leaned over to kiss the kind-eyed man's other cheek before returning back to his lovers attack of kisses.

"Of course we will give you our address. Now, C'mon you big baby, let's get your stuff, yes?"