One More Kiss (Snoopycake x Eornostlice)

Snoopycake

Grinning at the grumpy housewife, the black-haired man waved off his request and turned his attention back to the smaller Russian in his arms. “Nah. I’m good kid. I’ll be out of your hair so you and Pitska can go back to having gross sex.” The navy-blue eyed boy grinned, running a hand through his hair.

Giving a playful punch to his older brother’s shoulder, the blue-eyed boy smiled lovingly at the blonde haired man before replying. “Cinnamon crêpes with banana lyubov moya.”

Lying back down on the comfy, new sofa, the taller brother pulled the smaller one down with him; earning a fit of giggles.

“You wanna tell me what happened with Dean? Are you two dating?”

Scoffing at the younger man’s suggestion, the gorgeous man ruffled his hair as he laughed; pouting a little.

“What the fuck did Dean tell you? We are almost definitely not dating and I’m not interested in him.”

Frowning a little, the pretty boy didn’t believe his older brother at the last bit; due to the fact that they acted like a couple a lot of the time.

“Oh really?”

Hearing his phone ring annoyingly, the older Russian turned his attention away to pick it up; rolling his eyes as he read the caller ID before picking up the phone.

“What the fuck do you want?”

Laughing slightly at the suggested comment, the golden-green eyed man finished his breakfast; clearing away his plate and equipment used to make the meal.

“Idiot. Are you suicidal? I haven’t even told him about Gadreel. My father would kill you. Physically.”

Standing with his hands in his pockets as he waited for the brown-haired man to finish his meal along with getting changed, the gorgeous boy’s frown deepened as he glanced at the time.

“That’s it. I’m dumping you.”

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Snoopycake

Guest Eornostlice

The blonde did not linger in the room after receiving his answer, instead giving the two time to catch up and what not, pretending not to hear the unhonest elder brother going on about the equally unlikeable Dean. The only thought Mauri had about the entire situation was that if they were fighting, it would be for the best if they made up soon. Not that he was concerned with their bussiness but having Albert stay over for too log was going to give him a headache.

The sight of the new apartment was still sinking in, causing him to smile to himself. That feeling he had couldn't quite be explained.

Putting on an apron and rummaging through the fridge and cupboards that were still messily arranged and definitely required time for everything to either be properly put into place or just time for everything to be used up, the model pulled out all the ingredients he thought were best to be used, going at a slow pace. Out of consideration for their unwanted- uh- unexpected guest, he measured out enough of everything for four portions (with one being a just in case measure because who knew when Dean was about to come take his wife back), humming a light tune, rescheduling everything inside his head once more. It was fine. They were not in a hurry.

"Meow."

Mauri paused and looked towards the open door. A ginger fur of ball was sitting there with the attitude of a king, swinging his fluffy tail in a dignified manner as if waiting for something.

"I'm done, I'm done." The brunette spoke with his mouth full, raising his arms up as if he were some type of victor in a tournament, clearly not taking the threat seriously, making his way back to the bedroom in order to get his clothes properly back on, laziness making him opt out the choice of taking a shower rather than the fact that Levi was in a rush.

After making his way to the bathroom sluggishly just in case that he was being watched- since by now he was fully awake and wanting to start his morning by pissing his adorable romantic interest off- he actually did hurry once he was inside and the door closed. Washing his face, styling his hair and just otherwise freshening up in all the needed ways took a grand total of only five minutes and he'd be ready to go.

But he was still having a bit too much fun. Changing his mind right before getting back out to announce he was ready, the odd eyed man stopped by the door, choosing to count to 120 before losing his patience himself.

"Alright sugar, I'm done." He announced happily, grinning from ear to ear. "I should probably still get my phone from Mauri's though." It wasn't a need. He could grab that one truly at any other time but hey, suggesting more ways to be late just to annoy the already annoyed olden-greed eyed man was his specialty.

David's face changed colors in rapid succesion from green to blue and to pale as the words were slowly registered inside his brain, his lover's tears confirming the information. It... it wasn't a joke. No way. It was for real.

The lack of immediate response did not help Laura's tears as anxiety and fear made her body turn dead cold, regretting having opened her mouth. It was over. It was going to be over.

"What. You can't kill our kid." That was the most logical thing that finally got out of the ginger's mouth, surprising both the crying girl and himself.

Silence.

"H-huh?" Big red tired eyes were filled with confusion only to be met with green unsure ones.

"H-hey this is crazy but we cannot kill our child. F-fuck what do we do. We are twenty. Crap I have savings but... Is it going to be enough until I finish school? Ah our parents are gonna kill me... Fuuuck."

"What?" The tears had stopped abruptly only to give way to even more confusion.

"What what? I am telling you that I am fucked. My dad is gonna skin me alive."

".... What?" The voice came out as shaky, sign that she was about to burst into tears again.

It was then that David frowned a little , finally letting out a long sigh, readjusting himself to rewrap his arms around her. His voice got softer and he repeated himself once more. "What what? We are gonna have a child and I have not even taken you on a proper date. Plus I now need to figure out how to take care of it. It isn't difficult to see why I am fucked."

Blinking up at his older brother as he took the phone call, the blue-eyed boy turned to glance over at the blonde haired man; excusing himself from the room for a little while as he walked into the kitchen.

Smirking a little at the violet-eyed boy’s apron of choice, the feminine looking boy pressed a sweet kiss on his shoulder before wrapping his arms around his neck; jumping up to press another kiss on his lips.

“I don’t think Al would need any breakfast, I think Dean will be coming to pick him up. By the way, you look very handsome baby~”

’Come outside.’

“What the fuck are you talking about. I'm not home.”

’I know. You’re at Dmitri’s. Come outside.’

Growling a little, the gorgeous man hung up his phone; pausing if he should decide to go out or not.

“See yah later Ptiska!!!!”

Walking out of the posh apartment, the coal-haired man quickly made his way out of the building; swearing to Dean under his breath.

“ …….. “

“Hiya sweetie. Miss me?” The blonde haired man spoke up, clad in a Gucci black suit with sunglasses and stylishly slicked back hair; standing in front of a yellow Lamborghini.

Glaring at the brown haired man as he walked around slowly, the golden-green eyed boy waited impatiently at the door; his arms folded as he picked away at his perfectly manicured nails. Clicking his teeth as he waited for the younger male to hurry the fuck up, the olive-skinned boy rolled his eyes once the handsome man came out of the bathroom.

“We have no time. You do not need a phone, nor are you allowed the phone in the prison. They will take it for your stay along with other things so it’s best for you to leave it.”

Linking his arm with the larger man in order for him to hurry up with his own pace, the delicate-looking boy pulled him along to the elevator; quickly pressing the basement button.

Pausing for a little bit once they waited in the lift, the pretty boy pressed a tiny kiss against the heterochromia eyed man in thanks for coming with him.

“ … Thank you. This means a lot to me.”

Guest Eornostlice

With his lover's appearance in the kitchen, Mauri could not help but grin to himself. Nevermind. He had been too quick to complain, this was still a good morning afterall. It was confirmed to be so when the sound of the main door closing was heard, the model's initial restrained attitude getting damned to hell as he took Dmitri's lips for another deep kiss, his bare arms snaking around his beauty's body in response. Nope it was the perfect morning.

"And you are beautiful as ever." The simple statement was followed by another kiss, this time placed on his forehead. He meant it. His shirt hiding away the little ruissian's body was quite the sight. A sight that left plenty to his perverted imagination- not that he had to struggle too much given how he had seen absolutely everything the previous night.

"Is your body alright babe?" The question was sincere and followed by a couple more kisses placed just about everywhere onto Dmitri's face, the cooking process halted. He hadn't been as gentle as he wished he was and despite the fact that Dmitri seemed to enjoy it as much as he did, it did not mean that his well-being was any less important.

Even after being told off, Eric only laughed, the cuteness of Levi's annoyed face being considered the best thing to wake up to. Despite that however, the brunette still chose to leave his 'work' mobile in his pocket. He was going to return here and all but for some reason, he felt better if he knew where it was and that it wad safe at all times. It simply contained too much sensitive information and even though it had a proper pin and a password for just about everything, he was still slightly paranoid.

He let himself be pulled around, a big cocky smile in place. Yet that smile did not stay for long, especially as the sincere Levi spoke up, not mentioning the small sweet kiss he received. The odd eyed man shifted awkwardly, a soft helpless sigh escaping his mouth. Fine fine, he was regretting being a dick now. It was important.

Whoa. He was actually regretting his actions. OK maybe not much but he was regretting them a little.

Before the elevator reached down, he entwined their fingers instead and surprisingly did not even go for another kiss, looking away. "I said I'd be coming so I am coming. Don't go all sappy on me, you'll make me think that you're cute." The smirk was back in place.

Giggling sweetly as the blonde haired man pressed more kisses against his lips and face, the delicate looking boy buried his face in his neck; nibbling the patch of skin.

Removing his head once to answer his brothers call with a short reply, the feminine looking boy turned his attention back to the handsome man; childishly pulling at the older man’s arms to come with him.

“So cheesy baby~ Why don’t you come to the bedroom, hm? So you can check for yourself.”

What.

The.

Fuck.

Glaring at the sandy blonde haired man who continued to smirk at him, the gorgeous boy clicked his teeth before turning on his heel back into the lobby.

Immediately running after the black-haired man into the golden apartment lobby, the green eyed man laughed as he wrapped his waist once they were out of public view; playfully biting his shoulder.

“Berrtttiiiieeeee~”

“Firstly, get the fuck off me. Secondly, where the fuck did you get that car and finally, what the fuck are you wearing.”

Instead of answering the smaller man, the attractive man caught the other man’s lips in a passionate kiss; kneading their lips together whilst holding his head in his palms.

Pulling away after a while to smile down at the bright red man, the older man let himself be shoved away but spoke up before the navy-blue eyed man began to rant.

“I love you.”

Smiling up at the heterochromia eyed man as he threaded their fingers together, the olive-skinned man pressed another small kiss against his lips before the elevator doors opened.

Walking into the garage of the apartment building, the golden-green eyed man pulled the larger man towards his Ferrari 250 GT SWB California Spider before unlocking his car; getting into the driving seat.

“Right. Hurry up, alright? We are going to be late and we need to talk about something’s before we talk to Ma and Papa.”

Guest Eornostlice

The blonde could only chuckle at the older man and follow, abandoning the still unused ingredients on the table. It was fine, a late breakfast was still good enough. At least it still was a breakfast.

Actually nevermind. He could actually do a bit more. Happily swiping his way-too-light lover off his feet to carry him to the bedroom for example.

With a playful grin, Dmitri was gently tossed onto the still messy bed that clearly they had yet to make. They had woken up too early in the first place so whatever. It was mere moments later that the blonde- that was already in the process of discarding the apron- climbed up as well, towering over the smaller body to tickle the shit out of him.

"What? You're tempting me, little devil? I might as well give in."

The kiss was met by another soft sigh with the ever present smirk on. It felt bad. Yet good. It felt like he was actually losing to that sassy-sappy-emotional bundle named Levi. He was fuckin falling alright. It was bad.

It was so bad that he was reluctant to let go of his hand even though they were to get in the car. Not that he let it show however as he slipped into the passenger seat, buckling up while making a mental note on the overly posh appearance of the car instead. Not his type of car despite it being all expensive. Uselessly luxurious was the right term probably.

"I'm here, I'm here and we are going. Stop stressing out sugar." He threw the comment back and went to boop his nose before folding his arms and getting comfortable. "What's with the secrecy though?"

Laughing at the blonde haired man, the feminine looking boy leaned up to press a long kiss against his lips; kneading their lips together. Running his skinny fingers through his hair, the delicate looking boy nibbled against his bottom lip; pulling a little roughly.

“Hm~ Fall into temptation then baby. Give into me.”

Moving his mouth down to nip his jaw and neck, the pretty boy let his hands trail down; hooking his fingers in the younger man’s underwear.

Pressing his body against the violet-eyed man’s own, the beautiful boy whimpered lightly as he grinned his hips; wrapping his arms and legs behind the other man.

“ … Have we fed Fluffy? … Where is he?!”

Sliding on his designer sunglasses as he grinned over at the heterochromia eyed man, the olive-skinned boy pulled out his keys as he turned on the engine of his convertible; effortlessly pulling out of his reserved space.

“Hm? Dislike my car? Only 100 had been made. Careful what you say, my spider is practically my son.”

Carelessly speeding off out of the building, the golden-green eyed man leaned back as he wind began to mess up his hair sexily; turning his stereo one fall blast.

“Right. I haven’t even told my parents about Gadreel, so you are going to be the lucky first guy I’m telling them about. I’ll probably be making up some shit to my dad like we adopted to make him happy.”

Guest Eornostlice

Amongst sweet kisses and soft happy sighs, the model slipped his warm fingers under his own shirt to reveal more of the little russian's lithe body, caressing his stomach gently, going up to his chest in pure adorarion. More kisses were placed onto the other's body as well, especially onto his chin and onto the surprinsingly soft skin underneath that he could not help but run his tongue across.

It was only at the mention of the cat that Mauri stopped and kissed his cheek sweetly. "Calm down pretty, he is in the kitchen. I've seen him earlier." He replied softly, not understanding the sudden paniv on the topic of the cat. The cat was fine. He was fine and healthy and looking at him with a seemingly demanding attitude earlier afterall.

"We did not feed him today yet though." He foolishly added in. Ah. Was that why eh kept wagging that tail? He could have meowed or something really.

He was not going to comment on the car despite it not being to his taste, only rolling his eyes at the son comment. Well one thing for sure, glancing at Levi as his hair was getting messy, that looked sexy as fuck so it was probably making up for the car's appearance. Was it a bad thing if this was giving him not so innocent thoughts such as imagining the way Levi's hair would get into his eyes if he was laying on a bed with someone to mess him up instead-

Alright he was just a pervert.

"Whoa sugar. Not even our first date and we already have a child? I suggest we try for one ourselves before adopting though. Plus shouldn't we first have our wedding? What do we do if you get pregnant before you are married?" Not teasing would have been uncharacteristic afterall so the words flew out naturally as he stared at the driver, trying his best not to laugh.

Chewing his fat bottom lip nervously at the thought of his gorgeous cat being unfed, the feminine looking boy hesitated to check up on the feline; wondering if he was alright. Of course he did not want to leave the blonde haired man’s side with his love and warmth surrounding him but he didn’t wish for Fluffy to believe that he did not care about him either.

Getting distracted by the violet-eyed man’s sweet kisses, the delicate looking boy couldn’t help himself as he re-caught the handsome man’s lips into a rough kiss; wishing for some sort of pleasure or realise.

Letting his hands move down to cup the model’s crouch, the blue-eyed beauty whimpered and moaned into the younger man’s ear; wishing that the other man was inside him like last night.

“M-Mawi … P-Please I-“

Fluffy.

Fuck.

Pressing one more kiss against the handsome man’s lips, the raven-haired Russian jumped off the other man’s lap to go and find their new cat; giving him puppy-dog eyes.

“I’ll be one second Mawi. Let me just check to see if he is alright.”

What?

Wait.

What?

Love?

Love?

Staring at the sandy blonde haired man in shock, the cola-haired Russian backed away for a few paces as he let the words sink in; forgetting how to breath.

“I love you Al. Really.”

Me?

“I’m not joking around anymore.”

But-

“I love you and I want you to be mine. Forever.”

Forever?

Yours?

“I’m not letting you go.”

Huh?

Why was his face wet?

Before he even had the chance to wipe away a single drop of the unfamiliar water, the green-eyed dick managed to swoop in like a prince to wipe them away himself; decorating his face with kisses until the older Russian burst into tears.

Glaring at the brown haired man through his designer sunglasses, the dark-chocolate haired man ran his hand through his unruly hair; reaching his hand over to slap at his arm.

“Shut the fuck up. Did you skip Sex ED? Stop being a moron. Anyway, my parents would kill you, me and then themselves if I ever get married- OI FUCKER WATCH WHERE YOU ARE GOING YOU CUNT! I can have as many kids as I want.”

Letting out a short sigh, the golden-green eyed man glanced over at the slightly younger man; knotting his eyebrows together a little.

“I’m going to apologise to you for my parents beforehand. It’s only for one day. … T-Then we will go on a date.” The olive-skinned man finished; his face and ears flushing deep red.

Guest Eornostlice

Spoiling Dmitri rotten and giving him all the love he deserved was the one thing that Mauri was aiming for. Not minding the roughness of the kiss, he found himself shuddering at the feel of his lover's hand feeling him up as if his blood was not already moving south, the little moan making him eager to hear even more of those.

But just as sudden as the invitation was, the stop was just as abrupt, causing him to sigh. That puppy face was unfair. Very much so. He could not even be frustrated. It was fine. The cat was important afterall. It was fine.

"Go on ahead, I'll just warm the bed up for your return then, alright?" The violet-eyed man rolled onto his back, not bothering to either put on more clothes or even remove his underwear for that matter.

Fine. There was no rush. Nope. Sure their day was going to be busy but this was just the first day. No need to rush.

Yup.

The sudden outburst did nothing else but amuse Eric, whom at this point was not even trying to supress his laughter. Alright. He was starting to love car drives with Levi. He had absolutely no chill. And before he had thought that David was a fussy driver.

Fuckin hell it was hilarious.

Only after he was done laughing by himself did the odd eyed man actually bother to even answer, his eyes not leaving the other's face.

"What? You got a place in mind for a date? I swear I can take you on the best yet shittiest date you've ever been to." He spoke nonchallantly, the confidemce clear in his words. "Or you want to romance me? I don't really mind that either~"

Smiling sweetly at the blonde haired man, the delicate looking boy ran over to press another loving kiss against his lips; lingering for a little before moving away once more.

“Thank you baby. I won’t be long.”

Walking over to their gorgeous kitchen, the feminine looking boy immediately spotted the ginger cat; sending it a comforting smile before reaching over to pour the feline some more food.

"There you go my sweet~ Are you hungry? Sorry I didn't feed you baby. I'll try harder next time alright?"

Running his fingers over the soft ginger coloured furr, the blue-eyed boy wished to cuddle the pretty cat; holding himself back to get back to his handsome lover.

Pressing repetitive kisses against the coal-haired man’s face, the sandy blonde haired man tried his best to wipe away all of his tears; wishing the smaller man would stop crying.

“D-Did I say something wrong?”

Smiling weakly up at the green-eyes man, the navy-blue eyed man shook his head once he had calmed himself down; wiping the rest of his tears away.

“Do you really mean it?”

“Of course.”

“A-Are you sure?”

“Positive. Trust me.”

Pulling the much larger man down for a passionate kiss, the gorgeous looking boy continued to blush red; only making the kiss short due to the sappy look on the other man’s face.

“ … You still haven’t told me why the fuck you have that car and why you’re wearing that.”

“Well, I did a raid.”

“ … Raid?”

“Some dickhead bachelor. Probably won’t even notice that any of it was missing.”

“H-How much.”

“83 Million.”

“ …………………. EX-FUCKING-SCUSE ME?!?!”

His mouth twitching into a small smile at the brown haired man, the dark-chocolate haired man paused at a red light to pull the other man into a long kiss; cupping his head in his palms.

Pulling away from the slightly younger man once the light turned to green, the olive-skinned boy focused his attention back to driving his car; but letting one hand fall to link his fingers with the handsome man.

“Carnival. Take me to a carnival for my first date. I have never been before. I want to go on rides, eat cotton candy and I want you to win me a large snake.”

Guest Eornostlice

It was probably a mere two minutes until the blonde got tired of waiting despite the constant patience mantras. He stepped out of the bed with the adorable face of a kicked puppy, creaking the bedroom door's open to peek just in case Dmitri was already returning. Nope he wasn't.

The door was fully opened and Mauri headed to the kitchen, that expression ot faltering.

Dmitri was the one that tempted him anf now he wanted nothing else but to cuddle and get him to moan. He did not even pretend that he had innocent plans. He was surely going to give the adorable russian all the love he had before making breakfast. The blue eyed boy would be snuggled up in bed while he brough him pancakes. Yup.

From the doorway, a blonde head peeked out, big violet puppy eyes staring wordlessly towards the older man.

For a red light, that was one hell of a kiss. Eric licked his lips mischeviously. He would wait until their destination to do anything really, too aware of the dangers that the road could he presenting. But that did not mean he was stiff and took no risk. Like their now lonked fingers.

The brunette played with his finger on the back of Levi's hand as he listened, being able to picture such cheesy cliché scene with absolutely no difficulty. It was the exact perfect type of cliché shitty date he was thinking of. He'd have to research such places however. If they went somewhere, it might as well be a good place.

"Oh sugar you can win that large snake yourself. You just need to ask." He snickered, unable to stop himself from bullying the slightly older man, slightly squeezing the chocolate haired man's hand with his own, preventing him to pull it back.

Running his fingers over the ginger-coloured kitten’s fur, the feminine looking boy wrapped his hands around the pretty feline’s body; lifting Fluffy off the floor.

“Hiya baby~ I’m sorry but you are just too adorable!!” The delicate looking boy smiled down at the cat; pressing small kisses against his fluffy fur.

Turning his head to look over to the younger man that came into their kitchen, the beautiful boy smiled sweetly over at the handsome model; quickly walked over to the model whilst continuing to hold the pretty cat.

Jumping up to press a long kiss against the violet-eyed man’s lips, the blue-eyed boy kneaded their lips together sweetly; placing their new cat in between the two of them.

“Shall we go back to bed? Let’s bring Fluffy too alright?”

“ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE?!?! YOU’LL GET CAUGHT, THAT’S TOO MUCH!!! Every raid that we do is always below 60,000. That’s it. I can’t believe-“

Silencing the navy-blue eyed man with a long kiss, the attractive looking man kneaded their lips together; grinning from ear to ear.

“Dmitri is safe now. He’s scored himself a loving, rich and protective lover. So now it’s about you.”

“ …… W-What?”

“It’s about you now. We are going to buy a house, fully furnished because I’m lazy. Then I’m going to take you on a trip around the world. We can stop all of this dangerous shit. … We’ll get some pets or something. Get married, maybe a few kids here and there. We’ll see how long it will take you to get pregnant. You can quit your shitty job too. And I will stop flirting with cute waitresses at restaurants. Okay?”

Staring down at the black-haired man with a wide grin, the green-eyed man began to get worried when the small man didn’t respond or react for a minute.

“ …. Bertie?”

“ …… You have to stop smoking pot.”

“It’s an addiction Al, it’s not going to be that easy-“

“I’ll stop gambling.”

“Deal.” The blue-eyed man smiled weakly up at the attractive man; tears rolling down his cheeks.

“ … You gonna tell me you love me or what?”

“Nah. You’re alright.”

Snorting at the brown-haired man’s comment, the dark-chocolate haired man found himself laughing for a while; slapping the handsome man’s stomach for a bit.

“Yeah. You’re snakes alright but don’t flatter yourself sweetie. You’re like below average.”

Driving for a little bit longer in his spider, the olive-skinned man found himself already arriving at the prison; the journey feeling a lot shorter due to spending it with the slightly younger man.

Once going through security, the golden-green eyed man pulled up in an empty car parking spot; turning off his engine.

“We are late. Move your ass alright?”

Guest Eornostlice

All the complaints that the blonde had vanished the moment he had received the kiss. Sure, the cat getting carried to their bedroom did have him wondering why but hey. Dmitri loved that cat. Fluffy was just that- a cat yearning for attention. So how could he complain or say that it was better if the cat was not there?

With a giggle, Mauri motioned towards the door, already not being able to help himself but steal another short sweet kiss.

"The bed was lonely without you.~" The younger man practically was the one to purr this time around. Before stepping away towards the bedroom he did reach out to pat the orange cat once.

With Levi's sassy comback it was his time to laugh, rolling his eyes in a relaxed manner, holding back on yet another joke just because letting the other win for a change was a good idea. No one liked to always lose arguments, fake or not so he knew when to give it up. He'd just have to give the golden-green eyed man some time before teasing him again.

Instead he shifted his attention towards the place. It was his first time coming to a prison and the vibe it had was interesting. They had not even arrived in the parking lot yet they needed to go through security.

But being in such place did not exactly interfere with his initial plans. Before the smaller man had the opportunity to slip out of the car, he freed his seatbelt and leaned over, his lips instantly attaching to the other's neck, along with his teeth before pulling away and no longer wasting time, getting out. Alright it was basically feeling. What better greeting to his boyfriends' parents than a second hickey? His neck had quite a few to share as well so it was obvious they were both guilty.

Beaming up at the blonde haired man before pulling him down for another kiss, the feminine looking boy wrapped one skinny arm around his neck; cuddling into his arms with fluffy in the other arm. Following the violet-eyed man into their bedroom, the delicate looking boy immedietly went into his bed; pressing himself against the other man whilst holding the kitten.

Petting the soft feline in his arms, the blue-eyed boy didn’t pay much attention to his handsome lover; to busy pressing kisses against the ginger haired man.

“Oh please. I was gone for 30 seconds~”

Squealing slightly as the handsome man suddenly began to nip at his neck, the golden-green eyed boy found himself smiling slightly; not making a real effort to stop the younger man nor pull away. Pinching his cheek playfully once the mark had been completed, the dark-chocolate boy pressed a small kiss against the tip of the other man’s nose before sliding out of the car and locking the door.

Walking around the other side Ferrari to link his fingers with the handsome man, the olive-skinned man pulled him inside; leaning his head slightly on his shoulder.

“Right. Only allowed one layer of clothing, empty out pockets, shoes off, no accessories or electronical shit. They will do a pat down and you’ll have to go through a metal detector. Okay? Let’s go.”

Guest Eornostlice

The mood was pretty much going to hell with a cat in between and Dmitri was distracted, not sparing him much attention, something that caused the model's expression to obviously display slight discontent yet once more he did not voice it directly.

Instead of speaking up and further ruining the moment, Mauri chose to wrap his arms around the smaller body properly and pepper him with loving kisses in order to get his attention.

"30 seconds is long enough." He followed his previous statement needily, like a puppy looking for attention.

Ah he was smiling. Levi was difficult to predict as there was a slight line between happiness and annoyance, both being two adorable reactions he definitely loved but needed to be handled differently. Loved?? Crap his mind was definitely going at its own pace, one that it did not agree with itself. Amusing. And a bit too dangerous.

Yet having him lean on his shoulder as they walked was not bad. It felt good actually, having someone touch you in such sappy ways.

"Got it sugar. I will not cause troubles or anything." He replied with a smile, letting Levi lead the way. The entire process sounded simple enough, the only thing he was slightly warry of being leaving his mobile behind in a stranger's hands but there was not much he could do about it other than make sure it was turned off. If anyone truly got curious, it would be protected by a custom pin and several passwords right?

Alright he could admit he was paranoid.

Cuddling into the blonde haired man once he gave him back some attention, the feminine looking boy passed the ginger coloured feline over to the violet-eyed man to hold; practically purring once he placed loving kisses on him.

“Look after Fluffy for a little bit? I’ll go and make some tea, alright? Then we can get back to where we were~”

Hopping out of the bed, the delicate looking boy pressed one more kiss against his lip before making his way into their kitchen; giddy that the two of them would be waiting for him once he got back.

Pulling the handsome man towards the reception area, the golden-green eyed man quickly signed them both in; staring to turn on his heel to leave before being stopped.

“You mother and father’s appointment have been swapped.”

“ … Why?”

“There was a stabbing in southside. The place is on lock down at the moment but we should clean it up soon.”

“Ah. Right, thank you.”

Leading the brown haired man towards the visitation room, the dark-chocolate haired man started to undress and empty out his items to the security guards; allowing a overly touchy guard to feel him up before walking through the metal detector.

Once they had finished, the olive-skinned man finally walked into a large room containing family members and inmates.

Gorgeous. Gorgeous and dangerous. Probably the reasons why his Papa loved his Ma so. Bright, emerald green eyes, always perfect, long brown hair, sun kissed skin, cupid bow lips and an hour glass figure. Along with his father, she was a model that specialised in runways due to her 5ft12 height. She had many suitors after her much to his father’s dismay.

Watching his stunning Ma walk towards him with gleaming white teeth whilst a touchy prison guard led the way, the golden-green eyed boy felt himself beam back as he playfully rolled his eyes at her adjusted prison-wear; her top cut in a stylist fashion, her pants fitted to look high-waisted and cut above the ankles along with ruby red heels that matched her lipstick and her nails.

“Ma!”

“Hello my baby!!”

Wrapping her long arms around her son’s small frame, the young looking woman pressed a lipstick stained kiss against his cheek; pulling him towards the shitty table and chairs.

“Don’t you look all grown up, eh?? How are you??” The green-eyed woman questioned; waving off the obviously attracted guard.

“Thank you Ma. I’m very well. Are they treating you well?”

“Ah, yes!! Too well I believe. I mean, I had a little trouble with some of the girls at the beginning however I quickly flattered that out.”

Smiling sweetly at the pretty woman due to the thought of her dangerous outbursts, the olive-skinned boy unconciously leaned closer to the handsome man beside him.

“I'm sure Papa is missing you.”

Watching her eyes soften at the mention of his papa, the dark-chocolate haired boy opened his mouth to continue before being cut off my his mom.

“I'm missing him too. Luckily we found some easily manipulated guards to pass letters between each other~”

Laughing a little, the gorgeous boy smiled brightly at the older woman; realising how much he had missed her personality.

“Anyway, why don’t you tell me who this cutie sitting next to you is, hm?”

Guest Eornostlice

Alright that was it. The model's lips were now pulled into a full fledged pout as he watched Dmitri go away.

"Aghhh." Mauri let out a small frustrated groan, all of his plans clearly having gone for naught. He had really wanted a lovely dovely morning, especially given how they were supposed to go to see his mom and dad later on. It was meant as a way to recharge on courage.

With a slightly grumpy look on his face, the blonde grabbed the orange furball gently and lifted him in the air, man and cat staring at the other. "This is your fault you know? You know that? Mr. Fluffels why are you evil?" A sigh and the cat was placed back on the bed, the blonde rolling to his side to pat the fluffy evil bastard that continued staring.

"Meow."

"Well meow to you too."

Following Levi's example, the brunette reluctantly parted with his mobile and jacket, not even flinching at the pat down. Perhaps he did not have the modesty to get flustered over a stranger feeling up his body.

The first impression he had of the woman was not of her physical appearance but her demeanour. Hah. He had expected it but still it did not stop his lips from curling up in a small smile. She seemed innocent. To any stranger she would definitely appear so. But to someone that already heard her story... it was bone-chilling and made one think just how much you could trust the innocent strangers walking down the street.

Is it really alright for thost two psychos to communicate? He was fairly quick to catch on that and it was needles to say that he did not like it.

Perhaps because he did not believe in change or... forgiveness.

He said he wanted to make an opinion by himself on the two, but it was clear his process of thought was already biased.

"Excuse me for not introducing myself, my name is Eric." He smiled elegantly, with the charm of a gentleman, reaching out for Levi's hand to kiss before linking their fingers once more. Confident and refined, glancing towards his lover in complete awe and adoration for a couple of moments too long before he turned back towards the woman and continued. "Your beloved son and I have been engaged for two years now with the wedding coming up soon so I was really excited to meet my mother and father in law."

Walking into the kitchen to start to make the tea, the delicate looking boy put on the kettle and pulling out the teacups; his thoughts drifting towards the idea that he was meeting the blonde haired man’s parents today.

Of course, he was worried.

How could he not be?

Pouring the boiling water into their new couple cups, the feminine looking boy picked them up to take them into their bedroom; smiling brightly at the two of them.

“Miss me? I’ve got the pink mug for you~”

Turning bright red as the heterochromnia eyed man, the olive-skinned man tried his hardest not to pinch the cheeky man’s ears; chewing harshly on his plush bottom lip.

Bursting into laughter, the gorgeous women smiled brightly at the brown-haired man; resting her cheek on her palm on the table.

“Ehh??? Engaged??? Lee!! I’m so happy for you~”

“A-Ah … Thank you Mama. I’m glad to have your blessing.”

“Are you kidding me? It’s John you have to worry about.”

“R-Right-“

“I’m happy.”

“ … Are you?”

“Of course. Ever since you were born, I only ever wanted you to happy. I’m glad that you finally are.”

“T-Thank you.”

“Ooh!! I do have something for you in my safe!! Consider it an engagement gift.”

Calling over the guard that led her into the room, the

green-eyed beauty smiled sweetly at the large man; fluttering her eyelids slightly.

“Hiya!! Could you get that little box out of my safe~”

“ … I don-“

“Please~”

“ … A-Alright. I’ll have to look at it.”

“Do as you wish.”

Guest Eornostlice

Even upon Dmitri's return, the blonde's lips were pulled into a pout with the same grumpy look plastered onto his face. It was the appearance of the silly freakishly pink mug that managed to get another sigh and finally a smile out of him.

The model sat up, running his hand through his hair, tucking the strands behind his pierced ear, his attention being taken back from the fluffy cat to be focused on the raven.

"Babe I still have to make breakfast. After drinking the tea. Unless you want just cereals for now and pancakes later." Now that he was back to reality after the minutes spent alone, he had to be rational again.

"I suggest we go first to see my parents and gather my stuff." He reached out and snatched the pink girly mug out of the delicate man's hands, patting the bed. "They surely noticed that yesterday a major part of my savings was used up so it's better if we go there first. Of course, we need to drop by David's before that so I give him Eric's phone and the SUV back. We will take our car from my parents' and finally you will get your things as well. How does that sound?"

Truthfully, Mauri was sure that the meeting with his parents wasn't going to be a nice one. But the amount of money that went missing from his bank acciunt was sure to have been noticed so far. They cared a whole deal about appearances so surely they would not call the cops, but surely by now they'd think he had gotten robbed. It had to be sorted out fast.

Faced with a bright red Levi, the brunette's heart skipped a beat. Fuuuuck that was too damn cute. Keeping up with the composure of a gentleman, Eric remained with a gentle sweet smile on his lips and he did not interrupt. His amusament was not showing despite the fact that he truly wanted to chuckle at the slightly older man's lack of choices as he went along with his lie.

Pfft. No fucking regrets.

But he was not that drunk on cuteness not to notice the power that the woman in front of him held over guards. Sickening. Letting a psychopath to break rules because of their looks.

But he followed in the same leisure manner.

Placing his matching blue mug to the side of their bed, the feminine looking boy pressed a sweet kiss against the blonde haired man's cheek; moving to cuddle into the other man's arms. Laughing at the violet eyed man's pouting face, the delicate looking boy tucked his head under the larger man's neck; wrapping his arms around the other man as he answered the other man's suggestion on what they would do today.

"Hm. Yes, that sounds good! Also, I'm not too hungry so it's alright. We can eat a little bit later?"

Pressing another kiss against his lips, the blue-eyed man picked up the ginger-haired cat and began to pet him; smiling sweetly up at the other man.

Smiling brightly up at the larger security man that passed her the small box, the green-eyed women blew him a short kiss before turning back to look at the engaged couple.

"Right!! This is for you!!"

Passing the small black box to the olive-skinned boy, the brown haired women watched happily as the much smaller man begs to carefully open the box.

Blinking down at the simple yet elegant looking sliver ring, the golden-green eyed man delicately picked up the item; inspecting the jewelry.

" ... I-It's gorgeous."

"John got it for me when we where young, 15 to be precise. Both orphans so it wasn't much but I loved it dearly. It was a promise ring and he even got our names engraved inside ... I wanted you to have it."

"R-Really?"

"Yeah. Your happiness is all that matters to me. This ring is something I wanted to pass onto you, if that's alright."

"O-Of course. T-Thank you."

The dark chocolate haired man couldn't help himself as tears began to roll down his cheeks.

Fuck he was starting to cry too easily.

Guest Eornostlice

Ah the older man really was his weak spot. With him in his arms and a small kiss pressed to his lips, the blonde's pout could not survive, his lips becoming curved into a small smile. Ah whatever. That worked too. He was weak to Dmitri's affection no matter how he tried to deny it.

Hugging the beautiful russian as if he were a big teddy bear, the model rubbed his chin gently on top of his head, feeling the need to snuggle him more and pamper him. Alright he was back to being a sap.

"Alright. A bit later it is." With that much, Mauri proceeded to place kisses on top of his head. Yet once more his mind drifted back on the topic of his parents. He was slightly agitated.

"Hey babe. My parents are quite possibly not going to take it well. They wouldn't tell me not to take my things or anything but they might react badly. You sure you want to come?"

Adding a bit of distance, another kiss was placed onto the boy's neck.

Eric watched the scene unfold without a change in demeanour, not interrupting at all. It was important for Levi, so he was not a ass despite having his guard raised up.

With a soft sigh, the brunette pulled on his own sleeve, almost automatically using the soft fabric to wipe away the tears, the number of times he had seen the pretty man cry going up by one. Why was he counting them? He already knew that Levi was much of a softie so why was he surprised?

Without caring much for the woman watching them, Eric placed a kiss on top of his head, not letting go of his hand. There wasn't really much to say.

Letting go of the pretty kitten to wrap his arms around is neck, the feminine looking boy glanced up at the blonde haired man with nothing but love in his eyes; pressing a trail of kisses from his collar bone, neck, jaw before decorating more all around his face.

“Hm. No, I need to introduce myself to them. Due to the problem being about me, I should at least try my best for their dislike for me to end soon. I want them to like me, they are your parents.”

Cuddling into the much larger man’s arms, the blue-eyed boy leaned up to press a long kiss against his lips; kneading them together whilst whimpering ever so slightly.

Relaxing from the handsome man’s touch as he brushed away his tears, the dark-chocolate haired man held the other man’s hand tightly; letting out a shaky breath.

Before he had the chance to continue to speak to his mother, the olive-skinned boy got cut off by the large prison guard that walked over to him.

“Arnett. Time’s up.”

Blinking up at the beefy man through wet lashes, the golden-green eyed man felt his bottom lip tremble; not happy that his mother had to leave so soon.

“B-But my appointment was for an hour-“

“Well, we are on a tight schedule.”

“P-Please I-“

“It’s alright baby. You’ll just have to come back and visit me soon.”

Whimpering slightly as the pretty man had to watch his mother stand to leave, the beautiful boy jumped out of his seat to run into the older woman’s arms for a hug.

However it was over before it began. The larger security guard roughly pulled the smaller man harshly by the hood of his jumper; choking him ever so slightly. Whining as tears continued to roll down his cheeks, the delicate looking boy tried his hardest not to try again; wanting to spend more time with the tall women.

“It’s alright Lee. I’ll see you soon, don’t worry about me, alright?”

Allowing herself to be taken away from the small man, the green-eyed woman smiled sweetly at the dark-chocolate haired man; blowing a kiss before disappearing from sight.

Guest Eornostlice

"Haa..." A small soft sigh was let out, the blonde's lips curling into a gentle smile. Violet eyes mirrored blue ones. Mauri was moved. He half expected such answer but he was moved nonetheless.

Using his hands to carefully stroke the older man's back after slipping them under his shirt, he allowed himself to be kissed before returning the favor, initiating a second kiss, attacking the beautiful russian's lips in the same manner, kneading their lips together and playfully biting on the plump lower one. He was craving skin contact.

"If they don't like you, the problem is them. You're amazing." The youth kissed his lover's chin. "Your personality is that of a little sly devil and on top you are beautiful too." He might as well lihten up the atmosphere by turning it sappy right?

Eric was only a moment late to follow up and practically scoop the smaller man into his arms, pressing his head against his own chest and simultaneously sending a glare towards the guard. If they were so fucked up to let a psychotic murderer order them around, they could have at least allowed the mother-son duo a hug. Violently preventing it was unwelcomed and very much annoying.

Eric stroked the chocolate-colored locks with his fingers instead of speaking as he gathered his own thoughts, letting him just cry it out. His own feelings were mixed.

"Sugar, breath. You'll get your eyes red. You don't want your dad to see you like that, do you?" The odd eyed man's words were barely above a whisper and gentle.

Smiling happily at the blonde haired man as he gave him a gentle smile, the feminine looking boy swooned at the second kiss; happily complying at the action.

Whining slightly once the violet-eyed man pressed his cold hand against his warm skin, the delicate looking boy ran his hands through his dyed hair; trying to keep up with the attack on his lips. Carefully sliding his t-shirt off his body, the blue-eyed boy pressed his body; wrapping his legs around his waist to get closer to the model.

“They are your parents and I am sure you both love each other unconventionally. I hope that you do not dislike them over such a little thing like me. Please, p-parents are important even if they annoy you. Because when they are gone … They are gone.”

Immediately trying his best to sober up once the brown-haired man scooped him into a long hug, the olive-skinned boy took a couple of shallow breaths before wiping his eyes; not letting any more tears fall down his cheeks.

“I’m alright.”

Smiling up at the odd-eyed man, the gorgeous boy pressed a thankful kiss against his lips; cupping his cheeks in his palms.

Taking one more deep breath, the golden-green eyed man pulled the handsome man towards their chairs and table; linking his fingers with the other man’s.

Waiting for his father to come, the dark-chocolate haired man made sure that his eyes where no longer wet and there was no traces of tears.

Smiling brightly as his father walked around the corner with a guard firmly holding his arm, the golden-green eyed boy immediately jumped up as he took in his father’s presence. He didn’t look a day over 30. Tattoo’s covering his neck and arms along with multiple new piecing decorating his helix, the delicate looking boy knew that his dad was handsome; something that was repetitively drilled into him from his female friends.

His father was a model when he was younger. That was how he met his mother. He had deep golden, brown tan that he had inherited but it wasn’t as rich, black hair and golden-honey eyes. He was tall and muscular which had seemly increased from the time he had been in prison.

He loved his father.

“Papa!!”

Grinning at the golden-green eyed boy, the tanned man tried his best to move closer to his son; annoyed that he was stopped by the stocky prison guard.

“Heya princess.”

Glancing over at the heterochromia eyed man that was standing too close to his boy, the honey-eyed man paused to stare at the other man; as if he was calculating his target to see if he was a threat.

Quickly turning his head back to look at his pretty son, the older man’s gaze immediately softened; wishing to wrap his arms around the chocolate haired man into a protective hold.

“C’mon Master’s. Am I not allowed to hold my boy?”

“Your walking on thin ice, Arnett.”

“I’ll give you some flour.”

“ … How much?”

“A pounds. I want a kiss as well, alright?”

“ … “

Watching as the prison guard turned his head to the side to look at something else, the black haired man practically beamed at the indication of agreement; quickly pulling his little boy into his arms.

“Papa!! I’m so happy to see you!!” The delicate looking boy exclaimed, wrapping his skinny arms around his father’s neck.

Burying his face into his small son’s neck, the golden-honey eyed man peppered his face with kisses before pressing a kiss against his lips.

Grinning against the kiss, the cupid-bow lipped man easily slipped the chip he placed in the back of his cheek into his father’s mouth; not caring about the slightly inscetuous moment.

“That’s enough Arnett.”

Pulling away from his beautiful son, the tattooed man let himself be pulled down into an uncomfortable plastic chair; watching as the golden-green eyed boy did the same with a small coffee table placed in between them.

“You’ve got an hour. You may hold one hand. You are being listened into-“

“Yeah, yeah, yeah. Later Masters.” The older man interrupted by waving his hand; pleased that the guard turned on his heel and walked away.

“How’s my gorgeous angel?”

Quickly reaching for his father’s hand that he was allowed to hold, the olive-skinned boy smiled sweetly at his father; glowing at the childhood nicknames.

“I’m good papa. I missed you so much. Are they treating you well here? Are the facilities here good? Do you guards and inmates treat you well-“

Cutting off his dark-chocolate haired son with a laugh, the golden-honey eyed boy rubbed his thumb on the skin of his son’s hand; giving him a signature grin.

“It’s alright princess. It’s much better here than the last one. A couple of deaths and riots here and there but its not strict. Even the guards are corrupt.”

Flushing red at the comment, the pretty boy quickly looked around due to the fact that they would be listened to; worried that his father would get into trouble.

“P-Papa. You shouldn’t say those kind of things.”

“Hush cupid. No one cares about that kind of thing. Trust me.”

“A-Ah … Alright.”

Running his thumb over the single band on the olive-skinned boy’s finger, the older man’s sight fell to stare at the familiar design on the piece of jewlery; pausing for a few moments to study it.

“ … Is that … ?”

“Mhm. Mama gave it to me … Is that okay?”

“Yes. It looks lovely on you.”

Smiling softly at his son, the tattooed man slightly changed his aura; something unfamiliar flashing across his eyes.

“How is your adoption going?”

“Oh it’s good. It’s a boy. Apart from the fact that he acts like a little girl sometimes. But it was ment for us to have him.”

“Really? What’s his name?”

North. He’s adorable. But it’s got all of these different sides to him. We took him down to that restaurant on the corner of the street, the one you used to take Ma too.”

“Fuck, I miss that place. He sounds like a handful. However, they do say that having children is the key to happiness.”

“Haha. Yes, I'm such a doormat when it comes to him.”

“Hm. How old?”

11, But we got him when he was 8.”

“Does he go to school?”

“Mhm. We just moved him to a new school. He’s been going for 2 days now.”

“Good to hear. Anyway, how’s my little prince doing, hm? Did you get a job in medicine?”

“O-Oh yes, I’m starting a job as a heart surgeon now.”

“Ahhhh! You have always been so clever angel. Lookin’ forward to boasting about you.”

Blushing red at the comment his father made, the golden-green eyed boy tucked some fallen stands of hair behind his ear; embarrassed yet happy that he older man was proud of him.

Smirking at his son’s embarrassed expression, the golden-honey eyed man lifted their clasped hand to press repetitive kisses against his knuckles; glancing over at the forgotten man next to him.

“ … Who is this, princess?”