Stay on Lights Path (18+)(mik3la and virtualoo)

virtualoo

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"I found out about an Italian restaurant just down the street" he said walking on the road by foot. It wasn't to far from the library so there was no need for care or better, teleport.

Normally at that restaurant if you didn't had a reservation you couldn't get in. So, as it was normal, Rin forgot, or better said, he didn't know about that.

"What do you mean we cannot get in? Do you know who I am you worthless creature?" he said angrily narrowing his eyes. Rin was arguing with the man from the entrance.

"We are sorry, but these are the rules. If you are not on the list then I cannot let you in" , said the man with a passive look.

Seeing that like a normal person he couldn't handle the situation, he started to use his powers, turning his voice into a seductively one. "I am pretty sure that you can find a place for us in your notebook dear", he said in a low voice, keeping his eyes on the man, hypnotizing him. The man then opened the door asking a waiter to lead them to their seats. "The advantage to be with the Devil on a dinner", said to the other very full of himself.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• mik3la

Nathan wondered if Rin had a reservation but upon arrival he saw he did not. He saw Rin looking like he was ready to burst, getting himself ready to break up a fight between a devil and an innocent waiter. But it seemed he wouldn't have to worry when Rin spoke in this tone of voice that made his heart skip a beat for a moment. "I never went inside before..could never get a reservation or had the money..So unreal.." Nathan said with the biggest smile and twinkle in his eyes.

"I'm glad you like it ... I had to use my charm in order to get us in", he whispered slowly at the others ear, being very closed. Maybe to close, but he liked to tease. He wanted to see how much the other could handle. If he wasn't gonna fuck him yet, at least a little teasing wouldn't harm him.

Sitting at the table, he ordered some wine and something to eat for himself, letting the other to order whatever he wanted.

Nathan's face turned a bright red for a moment as the whisper about his charm hit his ear. He had to focus..He thought as he looked down at the menu. Everything looked so good..and maybe a glass of wine couldn't hurt. Nothing was sinful about a classy glass of alcohol. He sipped it during services at the church, making sure there was always grape juice for kids to participate too. He ordered his food and some red wine, setting down his menu.

"So ... tell me about you ... how did you end up in a church?" he asked leaning on his hands on table, looking carefully at the boy. He really wanted to find out more about Nathan than he found in his documantation, which wasn't much.

"Any siblings crazy like you with God?" he laughed a little.

"My mother and father grew up in the church. My mother was a gospel singer and organist for the church for many years" Nathan said with a soft expression. "Dad liked to volunteer his time in general. He usually helped with maintenance repairs and helped keep the church in the best form it could be" He said with another soft expression. "And I'm an only child, no siblings here"

"My mother and father grew up in the church. My mother was a gospel singer and organist for the church for many years"

"Of course she was" he commented in a low voice hopping that the other didn't hear it. It was in his natural to be rude and stuff, he just couldn't help it.

"Dad liked to volunteer his time in general. He usually helped with maintenance repairs and helped keep the church in the best form it could be"

"And I'm an only child, no siblings here"

"So your mother was the more spiritual one that turned you to the Great Big Lord of the World" he said with sarcastic voice and gesture when talking about his father. "Well .... he is not that great" he added shrugging.

"Yes she was..Her..well..her funeral was quite the beautiful ceremony. I had enough money to send her off with Roses. Mom always loved Roses." Nathan said with a sad smile. "It gives me so much comfort to know she is happy..And even more of a belief that she went to heaven in peace" He said with a small cough. He hated getting all choked up like his and now he felt all sad and down.

"At some point all of you will end up dead. It doesn't matter with what you're going from here because you cannot carry it with you. So such things in my opinion are pointless" he said, shrugging again. The wine was the first thing to arrive and after a few more minutes the food.

The atmosphere in the air was strange because of the boy, that changed his mood into a sad one. Rin didn't even realized that that was a soft subject for him. Sighing he tried to change the conversation.

"So ... What made you trust me?" he said taking a bite from the food. He normally didn't aet but now he had to look normal.

Nathan was distracted by the change in conversation, rubbing his eyes quickly. "Well..I figure any guy who would go out of their way and put themselves in danger to save a child has to have some goodness in him right?" Nathan smiled as he sipped the wine. "Really nice drink, a light taste" Nathan smiled as he put a big forkful of Alfredo pasta in his mouth. Some sauce got on his lips, licking it off slowly rather than wasting it by wiping it off with a napkin.

"Well..I figure any guy who would go out of their way and put themselves in danger to save a child has to have some goodness in him right?"

"Normally I don't do stuff like that .... I don't save a person ... I hurt them ... That's the devil's job after all. To hurt people" he said with a sad smile on his face, drinking from his glass.

"Really nice drink, a light taste"

"I'm glad you like it", he changed his mood quickly but remained with his eyes locked on the boy, when he had licked his lips, making Rin to feel uncomfortable. "Would you mind not doing that in the future?" he said in a low voice.

Nathan thought he finally got all of the pasta sauce off of him as he listened to Rin. Once he finished, Nathan heard Rin mention him not doing that in the future? "I guess it is rude.." Nathan said, not sure what it was exactly he did wrong or at least why Rin seems so bothered by licking his lips. Maybe even the devil called for some form of social etiquette?

"I guess it is rude.."

"It's not .... rude .... it's ... sexual temptation for me. And believe, I am trying real hard not to fuck you here and right now" he said grabbing a hold to the fork, forcing himself to eat like a normal person.

"So ... unless you don't want me to jump on you, don't lick you lip that way again", he added keeping his eyes on his table.

Nathan's eyes slowly widened as Rin mentioned how his lip licking was sexually tempting and he was trying his best not to jump him. His face turned a dark red as he looked down at his food and he went back to eating. He had to force remind himself to use his napkin. Only once did he get it on his finger, figuring that was fine enough to slowly lick off to make sure he got it all. He took a sip of his wine, the glass already almost empty.

The silence that was between them it was kind of awkward but he didn't know what to say anymore. He wasn't good at small talking or anything, so he preferred to eat in silence and drink his wine, not wanting to say something even more strange than he already said. The desire inside him was wanting to get out. It was only natural that the devil could and should have sex with who he wanted, but little kitten in front of him, wasn't a pray like any other.

"Excuse me" he said, sitting up and heading towards the bathroom. He needed to wash his face with cold water and wake up from that stupid heat of his.

-I guess even the Devil needs to use the bathroom- Nathan thought to himself as he drank the rest of his wine glass. He needed to calm down..He thought as he pressed his hands to his cheeks. They felt so warm and hot to the touch, focusing on his food in an effort to calm down before Rin got back. What was driving him to blush so hard? Nathan hoped to think of a conversation topic...anything to not focus on this blushing feeling or his supposedly tempting actions.

After he cooled down a little he went back to the table, sitting quietly, continuing eating and drinking wine. Seeing that the other glass was empty, he poured a little wine in it.

"Sorry ... I was a little ... warmed up" he said smiling, letting down the fork looking intensively at the boy. Again the heat started to run through his body.

"It's fine.." Nathan said with a shy smile, watching as Rim filled his wine glass. It did not help his shyness with Rin looking at him with such a hard look. It sent shivers down his spine and he hoped he was not blushing. He couldn't escape those eyes that seemed to seep under his skin, taking a sip out of his wine glass. It was getting too hard to think straight without worrying about doing something stupid in front of him.

"Are you feeling alright? You're kind of ... red " he said narrowing a little his eyes but then put a big smile on his face.

Could it be that he feels the same way as I do? Too hot on the inside that is unbearable?

"If you don't feel well we can leave" he added preparing himself to get up and ready for leave.

"Yeah..I don't want to get too drunk..." Nathan said quietly as he got up, hating how Rin seemed to see right through him. He was so red it seemed that even Rin noticed. He had to clear his alcohol numb thoughts and this fire that sat at the bottom of his belly. Maybe that was too much wine, he felt very sick but not like the way he would when he needed to puke. It was a scary feeling..

"Yeah..I don't want to get too drunk..."

"Ok, Lets go then", he said letting out some money on the table for what they had consumed. Even the Devil had money. He guided the boy outside and stand right beside him, in case he needed support.

"Did you get drunk from that little wine?" he asked laughing slightly. "Humans really don't have power to drink" he added looking forward.

At first hesitant he reached his had towards the boy's but didn't do anything. After a few more seconds, he grabbed the hand of the boy , holding it. They were like lovers holding hangs. Rin blushed a little and looked on the other side not wanting to be seen that vulnerable. Was he really falling for him?

"Guess not" Nathan said as they both stepped out of the restaurant. The air outside felt so cool against the skin that felt like fire all over him. He soon felt the gentle brush of Rins fingers on his own, turning red again. Silently, he returned the gesture, now holding hands with him. Nathan was looking away from Rin, embarrassed about his blushing face. What about this boiling sensation? He would have to take some medicine or..Something. It is much worse than that time in the library.

The rest of the walk was in silent but the holding hands were never apart. It was strange how comfortable Rin felt with the other by his side and with their hands together. He never believed that he would feel this way for a human.

When they arrived home he let the boy up front being a little sad that he had to let go of the hand. He looked at him for a few seconds, which felt like minutes for him, and without a warning he pulled the boy in his embrace and kissed him softly but passionately. He needed this more than ever. The whole day he wanted to kiss the other but was to afraid that he might run, but now he just couldn't resist anymore.

Nathan enjoyed the walk home in silence for he wouldn't have been able to think of much to say holding Rins hand. It stayed like this until they approached his house. Nathan was about ready to thank Rin for dinner before he felt the other pull him into an embrace with a passionate kiss. Nathan blushed a bright red and instead of his first instinct of stepping back in shock, he kissed the other back. It seemed to help this feeling in him but it only made the fire inside him feel worse.

Rin was surprised that the other didn't tried to pull back, but instead he was kissing him back. He let one hand in the other's hair pulling it softly, and the other on his waist, grabbing his behind, growling with desire.

Not even realizing, from just that kiss he was aroused so much that he would have done it in that very moment. Rin break the kiss looking into Nathan's eyes. His heart was beating miles per hour. He never felt something like that before. It was intoxicated but energizing.

With one simple movement from his hand, they teleported into Nathans room, landing in front of the bed. Breathing hard, he looked over to the boy not wanting to scare him or something. He touched gently the others cheek, moving his hand on his neck, getting closer till only a few inches were between them.

"You want me?" he whispered over the others lips, keeping his eyes locked into the other's. He needed his permission. Didn't know why. He could just do it as before, but this time was different. This time he wanted him to be his choice.