Stay on Lights Path (18+)(mik3la and virtualoo)

virtualoo

Nathan returned the others passionate kiss, not sure how much more pleasure he can take. His whole body felt like it was just full of sinful pleasure and this was probably very gentle and tame to what the other can do. But God it made him feel things he could never imagine! His body crumbled under the pleasure, releasing itself over the other and his stomach.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• mik3la

The release was divine even if it was a little to amusing. The fact the this kind of pleasure was a sin but everyone was screaming his dad's name when they were in that point of explosion. With his jerky breath he leaned down and kissed the boy, feeling the warmth of his mouth and body all over his skin.

"I love you" he whispered lifting his lips apart from the other by looking in his eyes as he said it. It was the first time in millions of years that the Devil said thous three words. It was odd but felt just right. "I love you ... " he gently stroke the others cheek, mesmerizing of the boy's beauty. He was sinking in the boys eyes. A thing that never happened to him. He had never been so bewitched by a human being, but this one .... This one made him change ... a lot.

Nathan returned the others kisses before the other suddenly stopped. It took until the second time to register what was happening in that moment. He....He said he loved me while looking at me..with such soft eyes. Nathan's face turned a bright red as his cheek was gently stroked. Before he can really scare himself into not saying anything, a soft "I..love you too" escaped his lips which only made him redder.

Rin's heart could blow up in a million parts in that instant but it was a healthy one. But thous little words said by the boy as well and it was looking like he really meant it. In thousands of years he was happy again.

He got down and laid beside the boy, keeping him in his arms, resting his head on his chest. Maybe this was the last time when they were this close. He knew that he had to leave in order to let the boy safe and not getting him involved in the family problems that were to come.

"Whatever happens ..... don't forget that ... I love you .... and I want you to be safe" he said in a whisper kissing Nathan's forehead breathing in deep.

Nathan was content in nuzzling into Rins chest, halo with the warmth and comfort it provided. "Mhm..." He said softly with closed eyes and a gentle smile. Nathan never thought he would ever say he loved the Devil but he has..head over heels in love.

The next Morning Rin was the first to get up from bed, being careful not to wake his lover. He got dressed and left out a small letter right on his pillow. With one last kiss on the other's lips he vanished.

Dear Nathan,

I don't want to think that I abandon you. I ran away because I have to protect you from what will come. They will come after me and I cannot see you get hurt. I love you to much and I wouldn't be able to bear that.

They will come after me to make me pay for what I've done. I am aware of it and I don't regret it.

If I would had to do it again in order to safe you I would do it no matter what.

You are a special person, don't forget that.

You can change the world. You even made the Devil to fall in love with you.

Be safe my Love,

with Love,

Rin

The sun soon started to hit Nathan's eyes, waking him from a great nights sleep. He didn't feel Rin beside him and woke up to see not him in place but a letter in his place instead. Confused, he began to read the letter.

L-Left....? He's gone.....? Nathan's eyes started to well up with tears, the ones that fell stained the ending of the letter. He clutched the letter to his chest and started crying messy sad tears. It felt like his heart was ripped right out of his chest.

Rin felt his heart part in two when he left the boy, but he had no choice.

First he went back in Hell to set things with the lose demons and the ones that will have to keep the Gates closed, letting souls only to get in and not out.

He left his guardian Mazakiel to take care of the Gates and the rest of Hell. She was a hell of a demon. What irony. Once he finished the business he headed to the Heavens gates to have a talk with the big boss, alias his father. And trying not to get killed by reaching Heaven.

There were a bunch of angels at the gates, giving him nasty looks upon his arrival. Even the air felt tense as they all gave him death stares and generally unpleasant looks. Fortunately for Rin, it seemed they still let him past, a few going for him but a select few held him back. It were wary and on guard.

• 5 weeks later...

Rin didnt looked at them , he just moved passed them heading to the main entrance where his father should be staying.

A few guards stopped him, pointing their swords at him.

"I came to see father and nothing else"

"Let him pass" said a voice that seemed to be filled with authority and control. The guards quickly moved aside and now standing at the other side of the gates was a man not much taller than Rin. He wore a long type of white down, dark brown hair neatly trimmed on his beard that also curled down from the top of his head.

"It has been some time Rin.." he said quietly, stepping to the side. "Stay as you are, should I need you then only come in..." The man instructed the guards who listened and did just as they were told.

He sat down in this rather lush white throne chair, a cloudy floor below the chair. "Rin...I don't know what to do with you...But you may speak first. I am surprised to be frank, that you came here with such tact and reserve" He said with a small nod.

As the voice float around the room and the guards stepped aside he moved forward to the old man. His father had a thing for dramatic speaking.

He stopped in front of him waiting for the old man to speak. Wandering around his eyes to see if any other guards were hidden in the room.

"I didnt do anything .... your son was about to kill a human so i had no choice... but i think you know the details too well since to send him to earth.

He sighed as he rubbed his temples with closed eyes. "You must understand that ways not part of my plan. Killing a son of mine..I just.." He sighed more as he looked toward this cloudy glass orb on his desk. "Putting that aside for the moment, the human, Nathan I believe yes?" He said with a raised eyebrow. "He is a oure good soul...He has not committed sin once in his life, a dedicated member of the church..." He stared at it more as some scenes started to fly by in the globe, touching it stopping on the moment in the library.

"And then he meets you..." He said while looking back toward Rin. "I don't know what it was about you that drew him to you.." He said, playing through more and more memories. "Even after...." He looked at him with a cold stare before softening again "...unflattering moments, he still came to your side..." Showing the moment ills in the hospital. "How could someone so pure-?" He stopped in mid sentence for a moment. "But he started changing...He causes quite a ruckus up here Rin..." He said, the smallest hint of a smile on his face.

Rin narrowed his eyes as his father was going on speaking about the past events not understanding where he wanted to get. Until the old man stopped and looked at him he tried to understand where he was getting.

"What are you talking about old men? What does Nathan has to do with this?"

"Tell me Rin...Have you ever given..as you put it...two shits about a mortal before now? Have you let anyone in your life get close enough to you like this...?" He asked, playing happier memories on the glass orb now. "Have you ever seen anyone...weep in sorrow in fear that you were gone forever...?" He played the memory, pausing it and playing slowly on Nathans face in that moment. "Tell me Rin...How does the mortal make you feel?" He fast forwarded his memory globe to the present right now, a sleeping Nathan with a tear stained face clutching the note.

He rewinded a bit to the moment he died, showing him actually in heaven....

It showed Nathan scared and confused in this strange place, somewhat knowing what this place was but was in denial. "Hello young man..." Rins father had said coming into view. "Why am I here lord...?" Nathan asked in confusion, looking around in a panic. "I am afraid you had ceased to be.." Rins father hung his head.

Nathans lips quivered as he clutched at the others robes, falling to his knees. "No....No I can't....You can't....This isn't fair!" He said with a voice crack. "Sir...Lord...I know this is completely wrong and sinful and its wrong and....." Nathan stood up and stared God in the face and said "I don't even care if I go to Heaven now! Send me back! I want to be with Rin, I.....I love him Lord..." He said with a tear falling on his face but not looking away. Rins father smiled and pat his head gently. "It's time for you to go back now...Someones waiting for you.." He said with a soft smile and the memory disappeared.

Rins father looked back up again, looking him right in the eyes. "Now tell me...What would you suggest I do? I want to hear how this young man, a devot follower of God, turning his back on Heaven essentially to be with you, how does he make you feel...Rin?" Asking with the soft tone of a parent trying to understand his child, patting his head.

All what Rin could do was watching in silence the imagis his father was showing to him. Seeing Nathan after he was injured how he asked him to send him back for his sake because he loved him when he could live peacefuly in heaven. How could he compete with that? How could such a pure soul love one like him?

The next image of the boy, sitting all alone in the room he left him not minutes ago with nothing but a note from his part and seeing him suffer, it made his dark heart hurt. Again, how could a pure soul fall for him?

His fathers questions made him shuttered on the inside. He couldnt answer. What could he answer? That the devil finally found love? That he felt for a human? That he was so in love with him that he was willing to give himself up just to make sure he was safe and not hunted by the angels because of him? Wouldnt that make him look weak? Did the devil got softer?

"What do you want me to say old man? That i used him to get your attention? That i wanted to make you suffer for all thouse years you locked me in hell? Yeah ... that was ... i wanted to find one of your devoted humans and show you that even the purest ones can be consumed. That even your divine creation can turn against you and love the devil" he started to say angryly. Part of him didnt want to say all those harsh words. Even if at the beginning it was like that, with time he started to fall for the boy and loved him with all his being. But his father wouldnt understand, or better said, he wouldnt accept.

"Dont use the boy as bait. It will not work" he added narrowing his eyes trying not to shead a tear as he was saying the words. " he was just a paun in this game, and nothing more".

He sighed, standing up and looking down on him. "I thought you might have changed...It is just like you to force your way into someones heart and crushed it. I thought he changed you for the better....I suppose even God makes mistakes. I cant really send you to hell because that's just going back home isn't it?" He chuckled to himself. "Well I suppose that when Nathan dies again, he would be going to hell since he cant come back to heaven. You damned another soul to hell and he turned his back on God. The things the devil can do.." He said as he looked into the orb. "You poor child.." He spoke to himself..

Rin listen carefully and trying to stay calm, not wanting to get angry because of his father was saying. He did change. Nathan changed him. He was starting to be a little bit good and kind. He wasn't the same anymore. But he had not to involve the boy in his family business. Unfortunately, his father was a jackass as always.

"What?! You cannot send him to Hell! He don't belong there!" he snapped hearing his father's words. That was outrages. Just because he fell in love with him? In love with the Devil? He wasn't gonna let that happen. He deserved better than Hell. Although, being there, they could be together for always and then it wouldn't be a problem anymore. But still. Hell was to much for the other to handle.

" His placer is here. In Heaven. He didn't anything" he tried to defend the boy as much as he could. Heaven was more like him. It was perfect for him. "Wasn't God's words to 'Love your enemy even more'? Where did that dissapeared you ugly old man?"

"That's better...But you really are testing my patience" He said with a small smirking kind of smile. "It is a strange sight to see the Devil defending a mortal human. But he rejected God and had pretty much embraced the devil. I cant bend the rules for one person Rin" He said with a small nod.

"And it seems that something about you is different but can he truly accept you even though he changed? At most he had seen only some dark eyes. Do you really think he can handle you at your most evil and your full form much less survive in hell? He went through hell for you...not literally yet of course. But even I can sense from here he is a broken man. Did not even step foot in church like usual..." He turned his back to him in thought. "If an angel will treat him like that, how do you think demons would treat him alone?"

"I used to be an Angel once ... The beautiful of all .... You made me what I am today ... So theoretically, I am still an Angel" he said angry as hell. How could he. How could he blame all on him when the one who flew him away from Heaven because he was breaking the laws of thinking he was the most beautiful one in Heaven, was actually him. But it was true. He had once a pair of big beautiful pearl white wings. The best from all Heaven. And he was just a boy at that time. But his father didn't cared. He banished him to Hell and took his wings from him. The dragon tattoo on his arm was only a memory of the powers that he had as an Angel.

The words were hurting him, even though he was trying to stand all proud and mighty as always. The idea of being rejected from the boy was to much to handle. Even demons have their weaknesses. Including the Devil. And his was the boy. Making him hate him when all he wanted was love and someone to understand him. Seeing his true form probably the boy will run away. Or when he would see Hell he would hate him even more for all those punishments that the souls are getting. It was to much. But then again, his fathers words got to him. He couldn't let Nathan turning into a demon. He was to pure, to good. He had to make him hate him for his own sake. For his way to Heaven. In hell he wouldn't last a second.

"If I make him turn his back on me, and turn to you ... Would that be enough to open the Gates of Heaven to him?" he asked in a low voice, keeping his eyes shut as he was breathing deep.

"

He grew silent for a moment, considering the words that came from Rin. "If you can somehow manage to make the boy turn his back on you, then yes, I will allow him his place back in Heaven" He said with a simple nod of his head. "When and if his back is turned against you and toward me, his soul will be granted to Heaven. Now..." God said as he turned back toward Rin and looked down at him. "You have something to handle.." He gestured downward, wondering how this would all play out.

Rin cursed his father in his mind over and over again. He hatted him. Hatted him so much, because from all his sons, he was the only one dealing with this kind of stuff and suffer.

Bitting his lower lip he made a forced bow and left the room, almost ripping the doors out. He didn't cared. Non of that was his anymore. His home was downstairs, beneath the Earth.

Now he had to think of something in order to make Nathan hate him no matter how much that was hurting him.

Nathan had to go about his day as much as he wanted to cry. He needed to be strong because others needed him to be there to work and help out. He preferred the library, liking the quiet that the job provided for him. He volunteered to reorganize books on the shelves, going up and down the aisles to make sure they were perfect.

After Rin return to Earth, he tried to make a plan on how to disappoint Nathan and make him hate him. It was heartbreaking for him to do that, but if that was the only way to make a free pass to Heaven for the boy then he had to do it.

He found out really quickly where the boy was and went to see him. The other was trying to make himself busy, probably not wanting to think about what happened and how he cowardly, maybe from his point of view, left him behind.

"Still a bookworm hugh?" He leaned on a book shell looking at the boy with a cockie smile.

Nathan was just about to put a book on the shelf when he heard a familiar voice, asking if he was a bookworm. "Y....Yeah.." He said as he was trying not to burst into tears on the spot. He tried to wipe his tears away, not wanting Rin to see his face full of tears. "I missed you..." He managed to squeak out quietly..