Stay on Lights Path (18+)(mik3la and virtualoo)

virtualoo

"I care because I know what happened..Rin"

"You know shit" he snapped in anger , hatting when people around him thought that they know everything.

"You did some pretty nasty things back there.."

"Yet now here you are, acting all different afterwards"

"Look mister go and fu-" he started to say turning to face the man near him but stopped at the middle of the sentence when he saw the man's eyes. "Who the hell are you?" he asked narrowing his eyes feeling sobber. That guy wasn't a human at all.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• mik3la

"I can't exactly show you in a public place now can I you 'devil' ish man" He said with a smirk, implying that he was more than he let on. "I will be keeping a close eye on you..And make sure Nathan remains safe. The name is Gabriel..I plan to fight. You if necessary..Devil or not" He downed more of his drink.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

- - - Updated - - -

"I can't exactly show you in a public place now can I you 'devil' ish man" He said with a smirk, implying that he was more than he let on. "I will be keeping a close eye on you..And make sure Nathan remains safe. The name is Gabriel..I plan to fight. You if necessary..Devil or not" He downed more of his drink.

"I can't exactly show you in a public place now can I you 'devil' ish man"

How does he knows what I am? Damn this drinks that are erasing my powers of sensing anything around me, he clenched his teeth looking angry at the guy in front of him.

"I will be keeping a close eye on you..And make sure Nathan remains safe. The name is Gabriel..I plan to fight. You if necessary..Devil or not"

Rin widened his eyes by the sound of his name. Gabriel. He was one of the Archangels. But why his interes in Nathan? No ... Nathan was mine! But i messed up everything ....

"Stay away from him!" he said in an angry voice feeling his blood boiling.

"Oh..? Devil is getting a little hot headed aren't we?" Gabriel smirked as he finished off his drink. "And to that, I will not. You will staying away from him and not further tainting Nathan" He said, clenching his glass tightly. "I will not let you corrupt him in faith or body" He said with a low deep voice.

"I think you're already to late about that" he said smirking aswell keeping his hands into fists.

"His body was already mine" he added clenching his teeth. "So, he is mine. Go find yourself another faithful toy ... this one is mine and I'm not gonna let it go" he said angryly. Why was Gabriel interested in Nathan?

God loves all his childer ... Rin laugh when he remembered the words of the boy. Now this is a twisted love of his for his child

"Being civil in front of people is hard now..I almost want to take him away from you to prove a point" Gabriel said, fingers digging into the table. "He will be pure again by being far from you, I will ny let you corrupt him further with your sick interest" He said with a glare. "I will take him right from under you to prove my point Devil.." He growled, eyes glowing again.

"You will not take a pure man of our Lord"

"How God can be that pure when he is that selfish" he spit the words out, feeling his eyes turning darck. The time was stopped between them, letting the angels have their way.

"I swear that if you go near Nathan I will kill you! No matter the consequences" he added turning up a blue flame in his right hand, standing up a few steps away from the Archangel.

Why was he so interested in a stupid mortal anyway? He could take another pure soul.

"You have too much interest in a mortal soul.." Gabriel said as he stood up as he conjured a ball of light from his hand, standing across from him. "I will be ready to kill you if you go near Nathan. He is a pure soul that will not be tainted by someone like you" He said as his eyes shifted to their normal golden color. "Nathan will be a holy man not a man of the devil" He said as e was ready to strike him down right here if he wanted to. He must protect and take Nathan from this man.

Damn it .... he noticed aswell

"Is non of your business. Say Dad that he is mine" he said throwing the fireball towards the other but at the same time he vanished in dust. Rin knew that he cannot fight with an archangel. Being a damned angel, his powers weren't that strong anymore, but he could still fight.

He had to go back to Nathan and tell him not to trust Gabriel, not matter what. When Rin arrived to Nathan's house it was already late night, so he went directly to his dorm, not making a single noise.

Nathan had by this time trying to get comfortable in bed. Everything hurt and he found it hard to sleep. After eating his dinner, he just went right to bed. He curled up in his blanket and closed his eyes as he tried to go to sleep. He still prayed before he went in the covers though, trying to have faith still in his lord. He had to be strong in times of hardship. He pulled the blanket over him, not knowing that someone was in his house.

Rin was standing in the shadow watching as the other felt asleep, being sure that he can approach the bed. He looked at the boy not understanding why he was carrying so much for a simple mortal. There were so many out there to chase and he remained stuck on this one, even wanting to fight an archangel for him. Why?

Reaching his hand towards the boy he hesitated at first but then touched the soft skin of his cheeks. What was the feeling that was inside him? It was unusuall, strange and bothersome. Seeing this boy still having faith in his dad should make him toss him in Hell and punish him, but at the same time, the image with him crying was still stuck in his mind, making his chest hurt.

"How can I expect you to love me and not my Father when I showed you the monster that I am", he whispered, taking away some hair away from the boy's face. "But still .... please don't go with Gabriel ..." he added in a prayer.

Nathan felt this light touch on his face but was not quite aware of who it was. He could hear this person talking but couldn't quite register it, he was far too sleepy. Loving him..and not Gabriel? Who was Gabriel? His hair seems to be brushed away and he still did not open his eyes.

"You're a little strange human" he whispered getting closer and kissing the boy on the forehead, feeling comfortable by doing this and not something perverted. Was he changing because of this guy? That couldn't be possible.

"Sweet dreams" he added getting out the house letting in only a cold breeze get through the room.

He went back to his house and tried to calm thous stupid beatings from his chest that didn't want to cool down. "Mavis! Get me something to have fun ... I need to relax and cleare my thoughts" he screamed to one of his faithfull servants from Hell which was also his bodyguard.

Nathan felt a cold breeze and sat up, looking around the room. That voice..spunded familiar and yet it sounded so gentle. What..just happened? He touched his forehead as he felt like whatever it was had kissed him just before they left. It was...so gentle and the voice sounded so kind and concerned. He went back to sleep with the faintest of smiles on his face..

The next day Rin woke up from 2 unknown persons that were in bed with him. A girl and a boy. Seemed that he was kind of busy, to bad that he didn't remembered much. Well, maybe only the fact that Gabriel was in the humans world and threatened him that he would take Nathaniel, and the moment the boy was asleep and so peaceful. His heart started racing again in his chest, so he just lifted his hand to his chest trying to fix it but there wasn't any possibility.

Taking an apple from the kitchen table he went ouside the balcony, looking to the sky. "You will not take him ... This I swear to you Father" he said in a serious voice narrowing his eyes. Closing his eyes and flinching his fingers he was dressed. Then he vanished into dust and ended at the library. He needed to talk to the boy.

Nathan went to work at the library, trying to forget the events of the day before. Everyone asked him if he was alright, seeming to walk stiffer or not as care free as usual. He said he was ok with a small smile..How are you supposed to explain the Devil raped you last night? He went to work on the shelves, doing reorganization of the books. Everything needed to be in the right place and perfect, focus on this and you will be okay.

Rin entered in the library but stood away from the boy, just watching him from distance, making sure he was alright. He could see the wierd walk the boy had,and he felt bad for what he did. Wait! feeling bad? Me? Since when the devil is feeling bad for anybody?

He really was changing he it was frightening him. He didn't want to change. He was the Devil! Not someone good. He wasn't good anymore. All thous thoughts were messing in his head, giving him a head-eke. He rushed out the library to take some fresh air, and just then a little boy was crossing the street and a car was getting near him. Rin seeing all that was happening he reacted as quickly as possible, running towards the boy, pushing him away, but he remained in the middle way of the road and got hit by the car. Normally shouldn't had felt anything, but it hurt as hell and he couldn't see clearly.

Rumors in the library started after hearing the car breaks and people getting outside to see what happened. Someone called the ambulance and were keeping Rin in place, to not make other injuries. What's that liguide? Red? Am I bleeding? Why am I bleeding? I'm the devil?!?! I shouldn't bleed, he cough a few times, spiting blood.

(Intense, I like it)

Nathan was hard at work when he heard some librarians saying something about an ambulance. An..ambulance? Why? He saw many people rushing out of the library and he soon followed the rush of people. Nathan soon followed and saw an ambulance in the street along with someone bleeding. It..it was him! He saw a little boy crying and overheard how he had pushed him out of the way of the car. He..saved a little boy? He didn't even get a name and e was worried that the ther would die. Why should..he worry about the Devil? Am I..crying? A hand covered his mouth in shock and tears as he wanted to run to him but was prevented.

OOC: thanks :)

BIC:

Rin could see clearly and only heard the people talking around him. There were some people trying to stop his bleeding but he was pushing their hand away. Turning his head from side to another he saw Nathan looking at him. Was he ... crying for him? That made him happy but in an instance his body tense when he saw the person behind the boy. It was Gabriel.

"N-No ..." he whispered but the doctors didn't listen to him. He couldn't move to much. Why was he so hopeless? Why was he so ... mortal? In an intance he fainted knowing that Gabriel got to the boy and he was gonna take him away. I hate you Dad!

Gabriel kept himself unseen by the other but knew Rum could see him. He was confused as to how this could happen but now the devil got his punishment. But what confused him is that Nathan was soon rushing off toward the hospital. What was this boy doing and how could the devil be doing this? He went back to heaven to figure this all out.

Nathan did not know what room he was in or even a name the devil would go by to get in the hospital so he explained and sat and waited until he would be allowed in the others room. He was so worried about his well being despite all that has been done. Will he be all right? He was glad the boy was saved and wonders..why?

Rin was passed in a deep sleep not knowing what had happened. The only thing he could remember was that Gabriel was behind Nathan and that most probably he got him by now. He lost, again. Opening his eyes, he tried his best to look around him to understand where he was. A hospital? Why? then he remembered how he saved the little boy's life. He started laughing. It was hilarious. The devil saved another human being. Well, after all, the devil punishes only the ones that deserve it. And that driver would deserve his punishment.

A nurse had seen the boy sitting in worry on the chair and wanted to help him out. "Sorry ... May I help you with something? Are you looking for someone in particular?" she asked with a gentle smile on his face.

Nathan quickly picked up his head when a kind nurse asked him for the very thing he wanted to know. "Yes, I uh..came to visit the victim of the crash that was in front of the library. I don't know their name so I don't know what room they are in. Wanted to make sure he was ok..if I could see them that is.." He spoke quietly, not sure what to do. The smile calmed him enough to communicate clearly.

"Of course .... Come with me to check and I'll let you know in a second", she said as they got to the information boot and start looking in the entrances that were made today, not long ago. "Are you a friend of the patient?" she asked while looking in the computer, scrolling down the list till the recent entrance was listed. "There we have. Mr. Rin Nagami is in the room B32. Just down the hall and left" she said friendly.

Rin was starting to not feel well being in a hospital. His vitals were biping in the mashine next to him and it was anoying. He stood up, cursing a little when he felt the pain on his wrists but tried his best to ignore them and ripped out the cables, sitting on the edge of the bed. He needed to get out of that place. How the hell did the Devil end up in a hospital, injured. Was it a joke or what? This never happened!

"Kind of..Just met" Nathan said quietly as he found the name the devil used or his real name or something. Rin..that was his name. He was soon guided to the room, thanking the nurse for her help in find the room and his name. Nathan quietly opened the door, poking his head in the room to te other sitting on the edge of the bed. "Feeling okay Rin..?" Nathan asked quietly as he stepped in