Stay on Lights Path (18+)(mik3la and virtualoo)

virtualoo

"Let's say that this is your chance to ram me hard, but I can do it harder" he said grinning like the devil he was, having a pervert look. He kissed him one more time on the lips and headed to the carts. Getting in one cart , waiting for the signal to start driving. It was kind of his first time but he found out by looking before how it was working.

"You will be so hard banged" he said laughing, holding the steering wheel.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• mik3la

After a brief moment, Nathan caught on to the others dirt implications, making his face turn a very bright red. He couldn't even form a retort or any sort of response to that, not wanting to think more about it or he will begin to think about very impure thoughts. Nathan waited for the signal and started to drive, knowing who he wanted to hit with his car the most right now. "I am going to ra-...hit you so many times you won't be able to have the chance to hit me" He finally said, going right after him at the first opportunity.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Rin started laughing in amusement when he heard the other speaking. He really was chasing him. He didn't want to admit but it was really fun.

Turning the weel like a pro he manage to turn his car not being hit by the boy, not being the one that was chassing the other.

"Don't mess with the devil love" he said fallowing him around.

"I can go kart with the devil in the pale moonlight better than I can dance with him!" Resh said as he continued to chase him. "Sounded funnier in my head but I am not taking it back! Prepare to be defeated and I can take the win since I am obviously not one for ramming in other situations" Resh said quickly as he tried his best not to get hit by other go karts. It was hard to navigate and still catch up to him..

"As you like my little angel" he said chasing the boy, avoiding the other with a profecionalism. It was like he had been doing this all his life. After a few rounds he caught the boy offside and hit him hard.

"Now that is what i call a bang" he said laughing driving away from the other.

Nathan jumped when he was suddenly hit by the others car, really being hit hard with the other go kart. He went to go after him but their turn on the ride was over. "You got lucky with those hits.." He stuck out his tongue playfully and smiled happily, enjoying the time even if he didn't get many hits with his go kart. "I have to do the tunnel at least once, let's go let's go!" Nathan said excitedly as he was wanted to experience it all.

"Keep your tong in your mouth if you dont want me to bite it" he whispered grinning. "Not that i would mind" he added winking at him grabbing his hand and heading towards the tunel.

"After you babes" he said pointing the way in.

Nathan blushed a bit when Ren mentioned how he would not mind biting his tongue. And did he just call him babe? It only made him turn even pinker. ""The ride is...long slow moving and its completely dark in there so advanced warning" Nathan quietly told the other as he got into the cart for the ride, waiting for the other to join him in the ride.

"That's not a warning for me ... its more for you" he said and a sparkle came in his eyes.

He fallowed the other, getting in the cart, wrapping his arms around the others waist, keeping him close to him.

"In case I might get scared of the dark" he whispered, having a small smile on his face.

He let out a kiss on the others neck, waiting for the ride to begin.

It was really fun. He never thought that humans had this kind of stuff and were able to feel this way. Could it be that he was starting to like to be a human? That would be strange. Not to mention that this was only for a short period. He would have to leave the boy for his own sake. He didn't know how much he had near the other till the angels were coming after him to punish.

What was he going to do? It seemed mischievous as it was too late to go back on his decision to get on the ride as the cart soon pulled into the darkness. "You sounded like you were up to something..." Nathan said as they were now surrounded by darkness, slowly going through the ride and its twists and turns.

"Me? What? When?" he started asking acting innocent. "I am just glad that i have you by my side" he said tightening his hands around the boy, starting kissing the boys neck, getting down on the shoulder as he was moving the material to one side.

for now ... i need to know you here with me ... for at least now ... after ... who knows , he thought, turning the boys head, kissing him passionatly.

"Don't go acting all...innocent...with me" Nathan tried to find his words as his neck was being kissed. Of course he should have known the other would try this on a dark ride. But maybe this wasn't so bad as he soon felt the others lips reach his own in a passionate kiss. It made it seem even better with not being able to see anything at all, kissing the other back with equal passion. At least with the other kissing him, it was easy to find the others hair, hands knotting tightly into him and holding him in the kiss.

Rin growled when the boy respond to the kiss, breathing deep into the kiss.

"Oh ... I think you got more perverted than me love" he whispered in a low deep voice, biting the other's lower lip. "I may be the Devil , but you are my bride. And you have to be pervert in order to satisfy me", he grinned lowering his hand in between the boys legs being surprise that Nathan was already that hard.

"Now look what do we have here .... You were saying?" he said kissing thous full lips of Nathan that were driving him crazy, moving his hand up and down the fabric, feeling the hardness through it.

"Impossible..." Nathan said softly when the other said he was more perverted than him. He got lost in that low deep voice biting his lip, trying to focus on being his bride but was easily distracted by the wandering hand on the fabric of his pants. Nathan let out quiet little whimpering noises as he could feel the hand moving back and forth. His heart pounded with those hot feelings that made him sick that first day, wanting more of their touches. "At least equal and um..." Nathan started to say, glad it was dark as his face was bright red and it seemed easier to talk with not being able to see the others face. "Can you um...B....bite my neck...?" He managed to stammer out with a heavy blush. He knew his neck was a sensitive spot and wondered how it would feel..

Rin blinked a few times, happy that the darkness was covering his surprised face. The little one really did became perverted. i am so happy, he thought lifting his hand from between the boys legs to his neck, moving away the fabric aside. He then first kissed the skin and bite it softly feeling shivers in his stomach. How could he feel like that only because he had bite the boy. It was insane but addictive.

Nathan let out a small moan of both pleasure and surprise at how good it felt. It only made down there far more uncomfortable as the deep voice from earlier plus this was making his body feel crazy. This burning heat was driving him mad as his mind felt like it was turning to mush under these feelings. In some effort to make this burning feeling go away, he found his hand was rubbing itself over the fabric of his jeans and the free hand going over the others front too. "This is bad...." He said in an almost near whisper, knowing the ride won't last forever and he was sure his...embarrassing situation down there would not go away by then. And to think of how perverted he was being was barely stable in his mushed up mind.

He moaned when he felt the other touch him on his hardness. The place wasn't good for such things. The ride wasn't gonna keep them forever in the dark, and plus, there were others around them. HE moved with the bites till he reached the boys ear, biting the earlobe slowly.

"I think we had enough fun for one day here" he whispered, moving his hand under the boys shirt, feeling the heat of the skin. "I say we should get back home" he added biting one more time on the neck, that time a little harder, letting out a small sign of his possession.

Resh groaned when his neck was bitten even harder, not minding if they let the carnival for today. His mind was getting too distracted by other things to fully enjoy the carnival at the moment. Resh could feel the others hand on his skin and found his body craving more of those touches. "Time to claim the bride devil..?" He tried to tease the other in referring to earlier if not to try and calm himself but it wasn't working. It did not even distract him as his mind was filled with the previous experience of being taken by Ren. God if he was so innocent then and now his mind was plagued with these thoughts and his asking of dirty things from the other....what would it be like now?

"Oh you're gonna feel what means to be the Devil's bride" he grin holding the boy close to him, pocking his fingers and disappearing from the cart, landing back in the boys room, more exactly in his room, near the bed.

Rin let go of the boy, only to grab his face in his hands and pressing his lips over his, invading his mouth, playing with the sweet scent and warm tong.

Breaking the kiss and staying only inches apart he moved his hands to the edge of the shirt lifting it up and throwing away on the floor. He made the same with the boys pants licking his lips of the view. Letting the boy only in his boxers, he pushed him on the bed, having a few seconds to undress himself, remaining aswell in his underwear.

He got on top of him, pinning his lips and body on the boy, groaning with pleasure at the sense of his skin.

It looked like it was going to be an especially rough and sexual time with what Rin seemed to be implicating by 'devils bride'. Soon they were transported again to his room and his head, briefly thinking how confused the carnival people might be not seeing them on the ride but it probably happens more often than he thought...just not in this fashion.

This kiss broke this thought, letting himself be kissed with such passion like that. Before he knew it, both their clothes were off and he was pinned underneath the other. The groaning growl of pleasure only made his heart jump into his throat and his face turned a bright red. God he likes this more than he should and in a position such as this too..

Rin stood up a little, admiring the boys body, touching him with the tips of his fingers on the chest ... "You're so beautiful" ... down to his stomach ... "And you are mine" ... he moved his hand to the edge of the boxers and removed them, grabbing the boy's length in his hand ... "All mine" ... he whispered his eyes getting darker as he bend over kissing the other and started stroking it hard.

After he spread the boys leg's a little wider and prepared him as it was normal, inserting one finger at first and after a second, thrusting him back and forth. "Do you like it that much?" he asked in a whisper, liking the boy's lips looking him in the eyes. "Do you want me?"

Nathan tried to control his breathing as the finger gracefully went down his body, shivering slightly as it went over his newly healing wound. He kissed the other back as he tried not to moan at the rough stroking. Nathan soon felt the others fingers in him, unable to help a little moan. "I do....and yes..." Nathan managed to say, looking up at him. He was filled with that hot sickening feeling again, trying not to think about it.

Rin grinned and pressed his lips over the boy's as he slipped his fingers out of him and pinned himself instead all full, letting out a grown in the kiss when he felt the other's insides wrap around him. He really loved him. In that short time he started to love a human being and he was capable of anything, even giving up his life to make sure Nathan was save from all harm. He even killed an angel for him without thinking of the consequences.

"Fuck Nathan .... you're ... so tight" he said moving slow in and out, not wanting to hurt the boy. After all he was still injured and had to be careful. It was all new for him. He was never careful when it was sex. But that was the thing. This wasn't sex. Well it was as an action but it was more than that. It had feelings in it. He was making love. The devil was making love.

• 2 weeks later...

(Sorry

, I thought I had replied. I guess it didn't submit)

Nathan's eyes widened in shock for a moment before closing as good feelings enveloped him. He was able to forget about his injuries for even a moment as he felt Ren go in him. His eyes slipped shut for a moment as he tried to remember to breathe, his breath heavy as he tried not to moan out loud. He let himself enjoy this, arms wrapped around Rin. Holding back his moans didn't work as he blushed lightly when a loud moan of pleasure escaped his lips

its ok ... no problem :)

All was so intense and new to him. He never experienced something like that before so he was enjoying also to the maximum. Hearing the others moans and seeing his blushing made him love the boy even more. He pinned his lips over to the others, kissing him passionately, getting to used of the warmth of his mouth. All it was so addicted.

As he was thrusting in and out of the boy, he felt his whole body getting warmer and warmer and how inside his stomach something was twisting in a pleasurable way. Holding his weight on his elbows, he continued kissing the other, moving even deeper inside him.

"Na-Nathan ... I ... cannot hold ... any longer ..." he was saying through kisses. He needed to release himself. He couldn't hold it back anymore.