Stay on Lights Path (18+)(mik3la and virtualoo)

virtualoo

Nathan did end up needing Rins help getting up, using most of his weight to be able to move to go eat. It wasn't necessarily that he couldn't walk but his body still hurt from the stabbing wound still trying to heal itself. "It looks good.." He said with a small little smile.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• mik3la

Rin smiled happy.

"I'm glad you like it ... i dont take brackfast to offen" he said shrugging, sitting and whatching the boy. 'Thank you dad for saving him .... but whatwill happen now? I killed an angel to save him ... they will going to kill me .... i may be the devil but i am not that strong to beat all of your angels' he was thinking while looking at the boy with love in his eyes. He was afraid that he will not survive and that Nathan will remain alone. What was he going to do.

Timothy ate his breakfast with a happy smile on his face. While it seemed that Rin was worried about something, he was looking at him with such loving eyes. 'God, can a follower of you fall in love with someone who is supposed to be the embodiment of sin and the devil?' He thought to himself, slightly embarrassed by the very idea. Could he love a man like the devil? So far..He might be doing just that.

As they were enjoing themselves in silent his phone started to ring. At first he ignored it but seeing that it was insisting he answered. Since he was with the boy he kind of negelected his job as a human. Even if he had others who should handle thous stuff he still had to check up on them.

"I have to go ... Do you manage to stay alive till i'm back?" he said kissing the other softly on the lips nog wanting to go. "If you need me just call my name and i'll be here in just a second" he said winking at him smiling.

"I think I can manage...Ill try not to choke on air while you're gone" Nathan teased quietly with a small smile. He could..get used to this. Rin really was a kind and caring guy, at least when he was around. It made him curious of what he was like in hell and his full demon form but that was not a question for now. "I'll be right here whenever you come back" He added with another smile.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

With a small smile Rin dessapeared and headed back first in the underworld. The demons that manage to escape were caught waiting for their punishment. There wasnt gonna be one because Rin killed them in an instant. That was the power of the Devil. There were no sorry lines or punishment after something like this, only death.

A message came for him which was telling he has to go trial in heaven for his acts towards another brother, but they werent saying why he has killed Gabriel. Burning the paper in his hand he shrugged. "I never recieved such an invitation" he said to himself. If he was going most likely he wasnt going to come back to Nathan.

After finishing his job on hell, he went to his night club asking yo be closed for good. His business was done there and now the only thing that remained was to speend as much time as possible with tge boy.

After a few hours he returned to Nathans house feeling a little dizzy. That was the first time in decades that he felt that way. It was like his energy was drained out because of the power use. But he didnt care. He was with the person he loved. Yes. He finally admited. He loved the boy but couldnt tell him. No one had to know. If the guards were comming after him, probabky it was better to end his relashionship with the boy. That way he could be safe.

"I'm back" he said with a big smile kissing the bot softly. He had to do it as soon as possible and to make it look real. "How are you?"he asked snuzzing with the boy.

Nathan stayed where he was in bed, trying to relax after a very filling meal. Sure he could do most of that himself but not in such a short time and with magic. He figured the other had business in hell for it seemed like an eternity. E didn't do too much walking so he didn't aggravate his wound. Nathan would have been fine moving but figured he should not risk it.

""Rin!" Nathan said happily as he leaned up to kiss the other softly in return. "Doing fine, Haven't really moved anywhere" He said with a soft laugh and smile. He hugged the ther gently before finally letting go.

Rin was surprised by the kiss but didnt say anything, letting the other hugg him and all. He smiled aswell seeing the boy so happy to see him. It was strange how the boy started to be so unstressed with him. And he had to end things with him in order to keep him safe. But seeing hin like that he just couldnt.

"Someone is very happy to see me" he said in a melodious voice hugging the boy back, being careful not to harm him or something. At least he could enjoy and wait until Nathan was fully recovered.

"I kind of like the new attitude you have now. Youre more lovable" he added laughing kissing him gently on the lips. "I'm hlad you are ok" he said in a whisper.

"Well yeah I am happy to see you, there..isn't much to do just laying in my bed by myself" Nathan said with a shy laugh. "And I can be lovable when I want too Mr.GrumpySexyPants" He stuck out his tongue playfully like a small child throwing a fit. He stayed quiet when he was kissed, blushing softly when he heard such a soft voice of concern. Rin was glad he was okay..and it made him happy.

"Mr GrumpySexyPants ... when did i get that nickname?" He asked started laughing being too hylariouse. The name really didnt suit him at all. After all he was the Devil. The Hell King. Those were suited nicknames.

"Youre lucky youre injured and i cannot punish you. Cause if you had been healthy i would had showed you grumpysexypants" he said grinning devilish, having a perverted look.

Nathan turned a really bright red, knowing what he meant by 'showing' him GrumpySexyPants. "Now you're the one being ridiculous.." He said with a small little pout. "Well too bad you have to wait a few days until O heal? What a shame" He stuck out his tongue with a smirk. "See? I can tease people too.." He crossed his arms playfully.

"Good point ... but you forget i am the devil and i can take what i want ... when i want" he whispered in his ear smiling devilish, letting small kisses on the back of his neck. "I can tease even better" he added lifting his face just a few inches away from the boy looking him in his eyes. He could do all that but that could hurt him and he didnt want that, but the boy didnt know what was in his mind. After all he was a devil un the end.

"I..think I know.." Nathan said as he turned a brighter red at the mention of those words. It made him blush more when he was kissed on the back of his neck. Of course right where it made him feel all bubbly inside Rin decided to kiss him there. "You tease better.." He mumbled, face a bright red just from the kisses alone. The whispers also sent shivers down his spine that made him feel weird and his muscles tense up..

"We'll let that for later" he mimbled grinning being satisfied of the effect he had on the boy. It was a strange sensation, he was feeling kind of guilty but he had to stay with the boy until he was completly recovered. Than he could leave him in order to keep him safe.

"Do you thing you are fit enough to take a trip with me?" he asked keeping himself a few inches apart from the boy. "Do you have any places you would like to see?"

"A..trip?" Nathan asked with a curious tilt of his head. "I think so..Bht I never thought about going anywhere before. Never been able to afford trips to places far away so I never thought of where I would like to go" He said sheepishly looking at Rin. He didn't even know where to start, there were so many places in the world.

"Well with me you don't have to afford for the trip" he said smiling feeling proud of himself. "I can take you in a second anywhere you wanna go" he added looking at the boy with a lifted eyebrow. He got up taking away the remaining food, letting it rest on the table that was in the corner of the room and got back on the edge of the bed.

"so .... where do you want to go?"

Where did he even start? There were so many places he could only have ever dreamt of going to and he was being given the opportunity to go right now. "Uh...the amusement park?" He asked with a curious tilt of his head. He never had the money to ever go but once when he was a very very small child. He always wanted to go back and ride the big Ferris wheel and experience it all

Rin started laughing hard.

"I tell you that I can take you anywhere humanly possible and you tell me the amusement park" he said trying to calm his laugh but it was hard.

Most people would had told him that they want to go in a different country, or around the world, making a tour around the whole world and this little guy next to him was asking to go in an amusement park. How could he fell in love with such a pure soul. Was it like that? Love? The opposite attracts? Was this for real? Or it was only the bond that they had after they consumed themselves?

"You really are strange" he said after he manage to calm the laughter, wiping his tears from the corner of his eyes. "Most people would ask for the whole world but you ... you want such simple things ... " it was a remark. He kissed the boy softly on the lips. "Then an amusement park will be" he added winking with a big grin on his face.

Nathan turned a bright red when Rin laughed at his answer of wanting to go to an amusement park. He supposed it must sound childish but was it really so silly? Yes he could go anywhere but he wanted something simple, something that he could easily enjoy, especially with the company of someone like Rin.

He was happy when the other kissed him softly and said he would take him to the amusement park. His eyes lit up with happiness when Rin told him he was going to the amusement park. "Yay!" He said happily, giving Rin a big hug. "I'll finally get to the ride the ferris wheel, eat a fried oreo, watch the fireworks" He spoke ending with a small squeal of happiness.

I'm back from vacation and I'm ready to go

welcome back

Rin laughed from all his heart. This boy really was strange but in a good way. It was the sillyness and tthe fact that he was so simple in everything that made him fall in love with him. He never thought that he will end up falling in love with a human.

"Alright then ... Let's get you ready for the go" he said lifting him up on the edge of the bed. He was standing in front of him in his feet looking at the boy thinking how he should be dressed.

Pocking his fingers he dressed the boy in a dark blue t-shirt and a pair of black jeans.

"Now your ready to go" he said smiling. "Come on" he said reaching his hand out waiting for the other to take it.

Nathan found himself being lifted up and placed in front of the other. He wondered why Rin was looking at him in a strange way, curious as to what he was thinking. He soon found out as he looked down at himself and found himself in some black jeans and a blue t shirt. Not his usual style but he didn't care what he wore today... "Well let's go!" Nathan smiled as he reached out and took Rins hand.

After the second the boy got his hand he pulled the boy to his chest, keeping him closed with his hand wrapped up around his waist. Poking from his fingers they puffed in thin air, landing in the middle of an amusement park.

"Where to?" he asked looking around, moving his hand from the boy's waist to his hand, keeping him firmly.

Nathan had a big smile on his face when they suddenly appeared in front of the amusement park. This was like a dream come true! He let out a small squeal of excitement as he saw all the sights of brightly flashing colored lights of stalls and rides..not to mention the smell of all the carnival food! "Let's ride some rides! Oooo lets go go karts lets go lets go!" Nathan said excited as he looked for it.

Rin laughed hearing the boy how excited he was and didn't know with what to start first. As it was seemed he wanted to get in all the attraction in park. That wasn't a problem with him as long the other was happy.

He let his arm wrap around the boy's neck [just like in your picture] kissing the soft skin of Nathan's neck which was sweet as a candy.

"I'm happy that you like it" he whispered.

"You're making me blush.." Nathan calmed a moment when his neck was kissed. "You are just trying to tease me know, you know that's a weak spot.." His face turned a brighter red. "Now...go karts! I am going to ram you so hard with my car and be the winner!" He laughed as he tugged his hand toward the direction of the go karts.